James and the Naga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her fingers over his skin, smiling at the marks she'd created. He looked down at himself to see that she had carved some sort of symbols into the lightest level of his skin. They were like suggestions of brands. She grabbed his face and pulled it up to look into his eyes, unwilling to share his attention even with himself. Pressing her body up against his, she pressed her mouth to his.

Her lips were full and soft, and she tasted sweet but unpleasant. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and she slid it over his before slipping it back out to lick at the blonde's cum, dried on his face. Then, she brought her knee up into his balls. He gasped in pain and she bit his lower lip, sucking it into her mouth. Before he could fully recover, she did it again, and then once more. He gulped air in ragged breaths, with tears streaming from his eyes. She watched him with delight, relishing the lovely sound and sight before letting go of him.

"Aww, Sweetness, does it hurt?" she asked with the same condescending tone she'd used earlier. He didn't respond, and she slapped him hard. Like some cartoon character, he was seeing stars spinning from the jolt of pain in his head.

"I asked if it hurt." He nodded and she laughed, taunting him. "There couldn't be a lot of pain, it's too little!"

He whimpered through the pain, humiliation, and arousal that filled him. She smirked at his response, reaching down to slap at his dick and balls. Then, she sipped the tears from his face, collecting them on her tongue and savoring their salty taste. "Mmm. Delicious. The taste of your pain is delicious. Perhaps I shall have to rip even more of it from you."

As she had said the word, "rip", she'd taken hold of his abused sac, twisting it upward and running her thumb over it. He flinched away, fresh tears welling in his eyes. She licked them from his lashes. "The taste of your fear is more wonderful than the taste of your pain."

She laughed at this, then released his balls, pressing her body against his once again. His dick throbbed and got harder, poking into her stomach, and she backed away to look down at it. With a laugh, she said, "Your tiny dicklet is leaking on me. I suppose that could be as delicious as your tears, little bitch boy."

The words made him swell the tiniest bit more, and she laughed at him mockingly. She Jamest down and ran her tongue over his engorged flesh. She licked his sore and swollen balls, then ran her tongue up and over his hard shaft, flicking her tongue against it in a way that almost tickled. His eyes closed and she teased the head of his dick with her tongue, flicking it into its slit to lap up the fluid that welled up there. He felt her slide her arms around his legs. Her hands clutched at him, kneading his ass. She leaned forward and took his dick into her mouth, moving her head back and forth. Her teeth grazed it lightly, teasing the many sensitive nerves. With a wet plop, she pulled back. He looked down, still afraid through his pleasure. She was turning her head to the side, a line of drool strung from her scarlet lower lip to the head of his cock.

She spoke to the slaves in that other language, and they approached eagerly. They stood on either side of him and kissed his neck and ears, running their hands over his skin. On the right of him, the blond was running her tongue over his ear. Her teeth were scraping at the lobe, tugging and chewing it gently. On the other side, the brunette was kissing his neck and jaw, nibbling his lips. Both of them were running their hands over his body, randomly caressing and scratching. He was somehow in the mouths of three women at once, and he considered what a shame it was that he couldn't fully enjoy the experience.

Then, the woman before him took his cock back into her mouth, letting it glide to her throat. She purred against it, and he could feel the light vibration of her pleasure. He could feel her hands move up and down his erection as she sucked. Then she cupped his balls. She squeezed them as her lips moved slowly along his dick. She swallowed as he reached the back of her throat, taking him as deep as he could get. Then, she pulled back again, pressing soft kisses down the length of his dick until she reached the base. She gently nibbled at his flesh, lifting one of his balls to her mouth and slurping it in. After tasting it slowly, she stretched her lips out to accommodate the other, her mouth full of him as she licked and sucked.

He didn't even notice when the girls' velvety touches were replaced by the warm embrace of stronger muscles. He only knew that he was still being kissed and licked, nibbled, and sucked. When he finally opened his eyes again, he realized he was wrapped in something that looked strangely familiar. He couldn't think what it was, couldn't think of anything, really, but the incredible wet sucking heat at his groin. He looked down at the woman. Her hair covered her face, but she was peering at him with her predatory eyes. She looked as if she was truly enjoying him. Her moans were coming louder and stronger, and he was held more snugly in the coils that were wrapped around him. Then, realization washed over him. He'd seen skin like that plenty of times- on snakes. He looked about him, startled. He was wrapped in the powerful grip of an enormous snake!

Where had this creature come from? Was this the so called "evil goddess"? Where was its head? Was it about to strike? Did they know this beast was sharing their cavern? How could they have missed it? Then, he felt the mouth on his cock open wider. He was sucked in a little more. She had gone past the base of his dick, her lips wrapped around his balls, and she was rolling them against her tongue. Her drool dripped from the corner of her lip to trickle against his thigh. Forgetting everything else, he looked down at her, amazed that she could take so much of him into her mouth.

What he saw was that the woman's mouth had opened impossibly wide. Her jaw had dropped lower, and she was taking him into her mouth and throat. Her eyes were still closed in ecstasy, moans escaping her. His eyes narrowed as he tried to figure out what was happening, a vague idea of reality beginning to tease along the edges of his thoughts. He struggled to escape, but was unable to break free of her powerful hold. He tried to figure out exactly what he was looking at.

Her fingers had grown impossibly long, the nails had lengthened. She still possessed a human torso, and her hips were still there. However, the lower parts of her hips had scales, and below them, the legs that had rushed them along the tunnels were gone. Instead, there was an impossibly long and thick snake body, muscles sleek under the scales. His eyes were wide with fear and shock as he searched for the end. A clattering noise below him drew his attention. He was startled to realize he'd been lifted into the air. One of the girls had been watching, and had bumped into the special throne while distracted. He now completely understood the source of this demon creature's furnishings. The thought entered his mind that he might become a table to match the chair.

"No, please..." he began, his voice desperate. He didn't know what to say, what he could offer in exchange for his life. Her eyes fluttered open and gazed into his. He wanted to read some sort of emotion in them, but didn't know if she felt anything at all. Unable to keep gazing into her cold eyes, he turned his head, hoping to find something he could use as a weapon.

All he could see was her body, undulating slowly, coils writhing and glistening in the dim lighting. He started struggling, thrashing in her powerful grasp. He was able to free only one wrist. He pushed and pulled against her, trying to free the rest of his limbs from her grip. He regretted not having longer fingernails, with which he might have tried prying off scales to hurt her enough to convince her to release him. He punched and tugged at her, shouting as he did.

She moved casually, hardly flinching at any of his attacks. He was surprised to find that he did manage to free one ankle before it was captured again. Searching through the coils, he found her eyes were still on his, and suspected she'd released the ankle to toy with him, rather than because he'd outsmarted or outmaneuvered her. A moment later, her grip tightened, as if in confirmation. Though she didn't seem to be exerting any real force at all, he felt woozy from lack of oxygen.

Once he was too faint to fight, she eased her grip. She repositioned herself in a way that allowed him to see her pussy, which was set at a different angle from anything he'd seen before. It made sense, he supposed, since she didn't have legs to spread. It glistened with her excitement, and he could see a trickle of her arousal dripping from it, onto the area that was now mysteriously covered with scales. She was quite obviously getting real enjoyment from devouring him. Her moans of pleasure were growing louder, and she writhed against him, her coils moving in rhythmic contractions. The scent of feminine arousal filled the air. It was different from that of any human he'd been around, yet it was still unmistakable.

He hated that it turned him on even more to know that she was getting so excited by doing something that was murdering him, and was angry with himself for resting, and catching his breath. The longer he allowed it to continue, the more difficult it would be to escape. James felt her tongue move over his perineum, caressing the skin there lightly, tasting and tormenting him by stopping just shy of his balls. It then moved over his ass, the tip tracing the crevice between his ass cheeks. It probed gently but firmly, flicking over his hole a few times before withdrawing. Nervous about what she might do there, he began struggling again, with renewed strength.

He finally managed to free a leg and kick her. This did nothing to aid his escape. She didn't even pause to look at him. Instead, his efforts only provoked her to move a little faster. She moved to ensnare his leg once again. With the strong muscles in her coils, she began to Jamesd his legs so his feet were moving toward his head. That was uncomfortable! He grunted as they were forced upward, each leg held by different parts of her snake-like body. As her mouth sucked with greater pressure, she extended her inhumanly long tongue out from the corner of her lips. It was the first time he saw that she had a forked tongue. It was out for just a moment before it returned to his balls, wrapping around first one and then the other. He wondered if that was the monster's equivalent of sticking her tongue out at him. Was she making fun of him, as well as eating him?

She lifted him higher into the air, positioning her body so her mouth was below him. Her mouth opened wider and took even more of his body into it. He assumed her jaw was dropping, as her lips stretched out and she was taking his ass into her mouth, as well as his dick. Her lips created a tight seal around his thighs. He peered down and saw her mouth stretched wider than he'd thought possible. His legs weren't so sore anymore from being stretched as they were, so it was almost a good feeling. He still struggled, though it was tiring him out. It was difficult to try and lift up and out. She moaned around the delicious wriggling mouthful that he made.

"Let... me... go..." he got out, emphasizing each word with a savage jerk of his body, struggling to inflict some sort of pain. He was hoping she would at least loosen her grip enough for him to have a chance for escape. She wiggled slightly, but he didn't bother to hope she was in pain. The bitch was probably laughing at him. They moved slowly, and he was repositioned so that he lay on his back. He hoped he was getting too heavy for her. Maybe she was getting tired, and he'd be able to escape.

He jerked and rocked his body until they had flipped slightly over. She had released her grip just enough for him to free his arms. He used them to reposition their bodies until he was face down, then tried to army crawl his way out of her mouth. It had been a hard struggle, with his feet positioned near his shoulders, and this was proving to be even more difficult. He rocked and wiggled, but couldn't seem to get himself even an inch closer to freedom. A dry sob of frustration escaped him as he continued trying, knowing it was futile.

Throughout the entire process, she'd continued sucking. Her tongue moved slowly over him again, maintaining his erection. She parted her lips farther once again, sliding him deeper into her throat. Her lips now rested at his abdomen. He could feel her teeth slightly below his navel. She was repositioning them, and he couldn't summon the energy to fight. They continued moving, stopping when she was on her side. He was pressed against the stone wall, twisted in an uncomfortable position that made it difficult to breathe, let alone move.

However, he did have an unobstructed view of the sopping wet orifice that quivered where the tops of her thighs had been. Her tail had been wrapped around him earlier, until she'd amused herself by letting him think he was closer to freedom. Now, it was flicking over her slick flesh, in much the same way her tongue was moving over his. Though he was terrified, the feeling of her warm moist mouth was strangely erotic.

She swallowed again, and he felt himself pulled deeper into her. The tight massage of her throat was caressing his thighs firmly. She was arranging him more carefully now, trying to make him more compact. He fought against it, despite the knowledge that it wouldn't work. It was a hard thing to accept. Her scales slid against his skin as she adjusted her position and then his. Once she was finished, his upper arms were pressed against his sides, but he could move his forearms up or down.

He let his arms drop and though he'd known that she had already taken so much of him into her throat, he was surprised to feel the soft skin of her face and lips, and he looked down again. She was watching him, and her eyes were unreadable. He had the feeling she was not in the least bit concerned that he might harm her. Her mouth stretched steadily wider and she used her hands to help guide him in.

His struggles increased as he felt his body slipping deeper and deeper into hers. He was both excited and repulsed as his back and sides were gently massaged and licked in her mouth. He pressed his hands against her lips, trying to pry her mouth open farther while wiggling himself up and out. Her timeless eyes blinked once, slowly and lazily. Then, her grip on his limbs tightened warningly. He had only withdrawn about half of an inch before her grip became tight enough that he was sure his arms and legs would break with another moment of pressure. Fresh tears streamed from his eyes at the pain and utter hopelessness of the situation. Her message was clear: Not only would he fail to escape, but he would be in pain.

She had stopped using her tail to masturbate, and had slid it up his back and around him. She forced his arms to cross over his chest, with his hands up by his shoulders. He could feel and smell her fluids as they dried slowly on his skin. With a slight grunting sound, she swallowed again, pulling him even further into her than he'd been before his escape attempt. Her lips were now wrapped about him just below his ribs. He could feel her teeth following behind her lips, chewing gently at his body.

"Please let me go," he begged. "Please, I'll do anything. I'll be your slave. Let me live!" If she even heard him, she gave no indication at all. Instead, she continued trailing her tongue over him, tasting every inch of his skin. She swallowed a little more of him, and he now found her lips resting against his upper back, ankles, and forearms. Her arms were wrapped about his shoulders now, her hands in his hair. He wondered how she had managed to swallow so much of him. He could no longer look down to see the lump he made in her body but he knew it would have been impressive. Her jaw must be extended quite low for her mouth to be wrapped around him in the way it was. He wondered what her lips looked like now, stretched about his body.

It felt so good, he was having a hard time remembering that he was supposed to be desperate for escape. The strong sucking all along his body was a powerful distraction from anything, and he found it hard to focus. The part of him that was already inside of her was coated with her saliva, and it was very warm. He could feel it making his trip down her body so much easier, smooth and sensual. The motions he had made at the beginning were in hope of escape, but he'd discovered they brought on waves of pleasure. There was suction all around him, and the throb of her heartbeats vibrated throughout his body. He wriggled against the soft walls of her throat, writhing against the sucking that surrounded him.

Then she swallowed again, and his lips were pressed against one of hers. It was a sort of strange kiss, but he couldn't see it as anything else. The process of being swallowed up like this was strangely erotic. Other than the injuries he'd received earlier, there was no real pain involved. There was only a mild discomfort from being in this position so long. Her tongue teased at his lips and he groaned before opening them and letting her explore his mouth. She entwined his tongue with hers. All too quickly, she was withdrawing, and he was mildly annoyed with himself for being so disappointed until she distracted him once again. She was licking his ear and rubbing her gut as his ass began filling the bottom of her tummy. He could feel the pressure of her caresses as her hands moved over her extended stomach.

He could feel arousal growing in him, stronger than any he'd ever experienced before. He groaned and squirmed inside of her, a fiery tingling growing in his belly. Her throat was tightly wrapped around his jaw, her lips a snug seal at the top of his head. He finally completely accepted that there was nothing he could do. He whimpered and wriggled inside of her, trying to wring every possible hint of pleasure from the experience.

Her mouth closed with a loud and satisfied smacking of her lips. He was plunged into darkness and squeezed downward, curled into a ball in her stomach. He was already deep inside of her now, and there was no escape. Unable to totally surrender to this death, the more conscious part of James's mind retreated to some inner sanctum. He became like some mindless little animal. Though bit by bit, his flesh was being dissolved away, he became oblivious to anything but the pleasurable experiences. They were plentiful and powerful.

Within her, it was hot and wet, pulsating all around him. It was not the bloody and painful experience he'd expected, but more like being pulled into a safe warm blanket of moist flesh. It was comforting and arousing. His entire body was surrounded with it, with this intense sensation of being licked and sucked. Pleasure shot through his body, so intense he couldn't remember anything or think of anything but the experience of being in her belly. He came to recognize the thudding sound to be her pulse, and the contractions around him were based on her heartbeats. These had come with increasing frequency, and he could hear her moans echoing around him. Apparently, she'd enjoyed her meal so much she was about to climax.

His very hard cock throbbed to the beat of her contractions, and it was very hard to control his own release. He waited, though, knowing it would be that much better if he did. Reaching down through the dark squeezing, he wrapped a hand around his erect flesh. He stroked, knowing that at any moment, he would be able to let go. Her moans were coming louder and more frequently, and suddenly she screamed. He surrendered the moment he heard her, his cum adding to the fluid that filled her body. The explosion of his built up need was the last thing he knew before the end. Outside, she felt him writhing and quivering in her tummy and she smiled.

12