James and Zilpha Ch. 02

Story Info
The opportunity to turn dreams into reality appears.
4.3k words
4.55
15.1k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zilpha was exhausted from her practice with the squad and thus she had decided to go right to bed when she got home. It had been yet another day of being bullied by the other girls and she had told the coach that she no longer wanted to be a part of the team. The coach had displayed to her an understanding and empathy - thus there was no dispute and she had even been allowed to keep the outfit. While she waited for the elevator to reach their floor, she remembered the hate and who it was centred towards. The other girls had mocked her elder brother yet again and tonight it had reached the breaking point. Zilpha began thinking about him and what he was doing. She assumed he was asleep like most of the city, but secretly she wished for him to be awake and she hoped he would greet like she always greeted him whenever he entered through the door. When the elevator stopped and her aching legs began locating her apartment, she chuckled lightly at the thought of him greeting her in such a fashion. After all, he was much taller than her and if he were to jump at her the moment she walked in the door like she always did to him - well it would be catastrophic.

The key turned in the lock and with a considerable care in her movements, she tried to not make a sound. After all, she loved him so much that the thought of even waking him upset her. Entering inside, the darkness of the tiny apartment hit her in the face, but she refused to illuminate it in case she woke him up, thus she closed the door and locked it as silently as she could before tip toeing towards the bedroom with her now bare toes sampling up the dust and it made her realise that the place needed to be cleaned as soon as possible.

Zilpha could hear the faint sound of the television coming from the living room and for a moment, she thought him to be awake, but when she felt her way through the darkness and arrived within the weak light of the television - she realised that he gone to sleep without turning it off. Turning the television off, she made her way towards the bedroom and once there, she saw his silhouette underneath the blankets. Zilpha debated internally with herself whether to go to bed in her cheerleader outfit, or to properly change into her nightgown - or to strip off all of her clothing and place her nude body against her brother's pale skin. It was the latter which she wanted, but she was afraid of doing it, thus she went with the cheerleading outfit in the hopes that it would entice her beloved brother to make a move on her.

He was on his side and facing away from her, thus she faced away from him, too, in the hopes that he would turn around in his sleep and spoon her. Just thinking about him in such a way filled her stomach with butterflies and she thought herself as mad for having such illicit feelings for her elder brother, but she did and her love for him was true. Whether or not it would happen was another thing entirely, after all, he was the shyest man she knew around women and she was no exception, but at least they touched a lot and although it was always her pushing towards intimacy, he seemed to like it, thus she hoped that one day - he would simply rip off her clothes and make love to her. Zilpha was so in love with her brother that she dreamed of him every night and in her dreams, they were a couple and after their dates - they made love like it was their last night on this earth. It made her tingle in her private parts just thinking about him in such a way.

Zilpha could feel the sleep creeping closer and while she awaited its imminent arrival, she tried to conjure up ideas that would entice her brother to seduce her or to simply fuck her. She already dressed in revealing clothing for him and she always tried to wear clothing which left nothing to the imagination regarding how round her ass was. She did this because she knew he was an ass man and so often had she caught him staring at another woman's ass in public that it was clear to her that it was the rear end which he preferred, but she had never caught him staring at hers. Cleavage was a weapon which she also used, but despite how plunging her neckline where or despite how her cleavage would balloon, she never caught his eyes and it upset her that she couldn't be with the man she loved. After all, the boys on the football team was all over her and she turned them down on a daily basis. Zilpha wished her brother could pursue her as relentlessly as the football team, but he never did and their spooning was the closest she ever got to turning her dreams into reality.

When she fell asleep, she awoke within her dream to a rocking bed and an echo of a slamming sound which dominated her bedroom. Her blonde mane and all of its majestic curves, where yanked behind her by her brother's fist and her hands were gripping the sheets as she screamed into the room: "FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! UGH!! YES!! FUCK YES JAMES!! MAKE ME YOURS!! UGH!! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!!". The pounding James was giving her was beyond anything she had ever felt and he always fucked her like a madman whose goal was to destroy her body with his thrusts. Her once tanned ass was red from the constant spanking she was getting and with every thrust, she moaned and whimpered underneath him. Zilpha had stars in her eyes and plastered on her face was a big smile.

The bed rocked as he fucked her and as he hammered her inner walls, she was swooning in love and her orgasms rocked her world to such limits that she felt tears of happiness and joy travel down her cheeks. When he finally came inside of her unprotected pussy, she felt his body collapse on top of her and not a second passed before his lips kissed her neck. The combination of his hot breath on her skin and his lips tracing over her skin made her feel like the most desire woman on the planet.

"I love you Zilpha. I love you so much. You are mine now - my woman and you know what that means right?" she heard him ask her and with every word he spoke it became clear to her that he spoke only what she wanted to hear, but still she couldn't help but to answer the words she one day hoped to tell him.

"I know James, I know what it entails. I'm yours, yours to love, yours to breed, yours to marry and yours to fuck in every way that you want. Until the end of my days I shall be your woman and never surrender to the illusion that you love me more than I love you, because it simply isn't true." After she said those words to him, the words which were taken straight from her heart and her desires, she felt him thrust into her again.

She was rolled around until they were spooning and in this position, he seized a breast in his hand as he began pounding into her. Not a word was spoken between them as he fucked her eighteen-year old body to utter ruin, instead she just moaned and whimpered as he hammered into her like she was his ragdoll.

Eventually, the slamming sound of the bedroom grew distant and the pounding thrusts into her ass disappeared slowly but surely and when they truly disappeared - she awoke to a familiar cock pressing into her ass.

It took her some time before she became aware of the fact that he was humping her. It was a shock for Zilpha at first, but then she became more excited than she had ever been in her life and while she felt her round ass be humped, she squeezed his hand which held hers. The fact that he didn't squeeze hers confirmed that he was indeed dreaming. It made her smile like an idiot when she thought of the possibility that he was dreaming of her and that's when she came up with the idea. It was risky, but she wanted him so badly that she had to do something drastic, she could no longer be so subtle about her feelings for him.

With this in mind, she moved their joint hand until it seized her right breast in his hand and she kept pushing his hand into her cheerleader top until his fingers began fondling the breast underneath. Zilpha didn't have the guts to remove any clothing, but she pressed herself as much as possible into his body. The humping increased in pace and soon he was thrusting like a mad man into her ass and his fondling of her breast became quite rough, but Zilpha didn't move nor did she make a sound as she let him take liberties with her body.

Eventually, he awoke and it took him some time before she felt him jolt away from her and instantly she felt the need for his hands to be on her. His breathing was ragged and when he calmed down, her brother gave her shoulder some pressure as he called out her name. Zilpha was nervous and excited, but she did her best to act the moment when she awoke and turned around to meet his eyes. She wasn't a very good actress, but his shock and panic had left him open for manipulation, thus her acting was good enough to convince him.

"Did you have a nightmare James?" she asked him as she pressed her thigh against his and there was a slight jolt from him when they touched, but they maintained the contact between their bodies.

"No...not a nightmare. I just...I touched you Zilpha. I was asleep but when I awoke I was touching your breast. Can you forgive me?" her brother spoke to her and she was floored by the amount of honesty, after all, she wasn't expecting it.

"Why where you touching me?" Zilpha asked and she felt like the devil when she did, but she wanted to figure out if the woman in his dreams was her.

"I think I touched you because of my dream...I..." her brother said nearly lost for words before she cut him off mid-sentence.

"Was I in your dream?" she asked him and Zilpha was afraid she might push too much, but luckily, he remained chained within his honesty.

"Yes..." he said to her, but his voice was weak and his eyes didn't meet hers.

"It's okay James. I don't mind if you dreamed of me in such a way and I don't care if you touch me." Zilpha said to him as she began pressing her thigh into his.

"You don't! But I was groping your breast and nearly doing to you what I did to you in my dream. How can you not mind?" he asked her with a shocked expression and Zilpha could understand why. After all, she had been afraid of being alone in having illicit feelings for her brother, but now that she knew that he too thought of her in similar way - then it was all in from her. She had to take this opportunity because this was the man of her dreams, not because of his looks which were non-existent, but because of who he was and just how much she loved him.

"I don't mind because I want you to touch me. I want you to do what you did to me in that dream of yours because I want you" Zilpha told her elder brother and while she spoke, he took his glasses on and seeing him in glasses made the butterflies in her stomach tingle her even more.

"That I don't believe. How can I believe that YOU - a perfect ten out of ten and an utter babe wants ME! Doesn't make any sense and you know it" James told her and it made her nearly blush hearing him speak of her in a way that he had never done before.

"Alright, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to go to the bathroom and strip out of my clothes. Then I will step into the shower and let the warm water cascade down my nude body, but I will not lock the door. So you have a choice to make. Either, you take this opportunity and join me in that shower and I promise you that if you do - then your dreams and mine will become a reality. But if you choose not to take this opportunity, then you can never touch me like you just did again and those dreams of yours shall remain exactly that - dreams." With these words spoken, Zilpha left the bed and made haste to the bathroom. Her heart was beating like a thunderous machine as she stripped out of her cheerleader outfit and her underwear and when she felt the warm water hit her nude body - she awaited with anticipation and nerves for her brother's arrival.

James was stunned where he sat in bed and he struggled to comprehend his little sister's words. The nerves within him was killing him and when he heard the water from the shower, then he knew he had to choose and quickly at that. She was his little sister and he had promised himself to seduce her, but her she was offering her outstanding body on a silver platter and yet he hadn't moved. Perhaps the nerd in him prevented him from being the man he wanted to be, or perhaps he simply remembered their many moments that they had shared together while growing up. Perhaps their dead parents would judge them or roll in their graves when they listened to them, but she was so insanely beautiful and her sweet personality was all that he had ever wanted. James took a look at his hand, the same hand that had fondled her amazing breast. Even now he could feel the shape of it and the firm nature of it. James had to choose and he had to either see if she was bluffing or never find out. He quickly fetched his phone and began watching a video he had taken of her utterly amazing ass when she had walked in front of him and he hoped that fantastic thing would make his decision easier.

His little sister's ass was so round and perfect in those black hot pants and he could see how the fabric did everything in its power to not tear whenever she moved. It was a spectacular sight and the thought that he might actually fuck that delectable booty made his decision much easier and thus he took a deep breath as he rose from the bed.

Zilpha stood motionless underneath the soaking hot water as she listened the door be opened and shut. It made her adrenaline rise like a volcano and when she heard his clothes hit the floor, she knew he was going to fuck her. Hence, she swayed her body to tease him with her shapely body which she had tried to get as perfect as possible in case he ever fucked her. She wanted to be the perfect woman for him and if that meant looking her best at every moment of every day for him - then that's what she would do. She heard him join her in the shower and she didn't dare turn to face his freckled and pale face which was covered in small dimples. Instead she remained waiting for him to claim her and that's when she felt her long blonde hair become entangled in his fingers.

"You didn't lie. You actually want this...but why? Why me?" he asked her as she felt his body brush against hers.

"Because I'm in love with you" she told him - finally and it felt like the words embolden her to turn to face him and when she did - he bent down and kissed her.

The kiss was passionate and their lips smacked as the water cleansed her back of any sin she might feel in that moment. She felt her face be cupped by his hands as he devoured her mouth and it didn't take long before his tongue became sensual with hers. They kissed and kissed underneath the hot water and she could feel his left-hand travel down her tanned body until it seized a piece of her ass with a firm and clutching grip and as if it was a signal for the other hand - it too travelled towards the same destination. The feeling of having her ass, which she had worked so hard to obtain, being fondled and pinched like it was now - it made her wetter than the hot water from the shower.

His lips eventually stopped kissing hers and they too ventured south, but on their journey, they sucked on her neck and kissed their way towards her breasts, but in order for her brother's lips to seal her massive globes - he had to lift her petite body into the air. Her legs wrapped around him in a death grip and his hands now seized her ass in a death grip on his own, but his lips where now busy kissing all over her breasts and sucking hard on her stiff nipples. She was so consumed by the sensations his treatment of her breasts gave her, that the initial penetration surprised her. It only took one thrust to impale her and she felt the air escape her body in the moment when his cock slid deeper into her tight walls.

Slowly but surely, she sank down on his shaft and she had never felt as complete as she did in that moment. It was everything that she had ever wanted and more, but to make it even better - she soon felt his tongue dancing with hers as they mated. She was his woman now and she planned on being the best girlfriend the word had ever seen. They kissed like lost lovers as he allowed her time to adjust to his size and Zilpha pressed herself into his chest as they kissed. His hands began tossing her up and down on his shaft and instantly she began panting between their kisses. The experience underneath the warm water had been slow until now, but sensual - now however, the animal within her brother showed itself to her as she was slammed against the shower wall and with a new death grip on her shapely thighs - he began to pound her.

It was all too much for Zilpha and the orgasm began to give her sensations as he hammered into her. Just holding him became difficult as he used her body like he owned it, thus she said nothing as her breasts dangled. Instead she panted and moaned and whimpered as he made her his. The illicit thoughts began to flow into her mind with every thrust that stabbed into her walls and within her mind - she dreamed of him enslaving her and using her like she was his property, but that was only her sick fantasies. What she wanted was for him to love her and be the man she always knew that he was, and with every thrust she endured - she began to see him emerge more and more.

James went insane with lust and desire as he pounded his heavenly little sister and then he came inside of her for the first time of what he hoped to be many.

James kept kissing her as he emptied his seeds inside of her and she hoped she wasn't on the pill because he was in love with her and he felt a primal need to start a family with her right then and there as he deployed his soldiers within her. But he wasn't satisfied yet - not even close. After all, in his dreams - the best moments were when she was bent at the wait or on her hands and knees - and with him pounding the daylights out of her immaculate behind. Thus he carried her out of the shower, which he forgot to turn off and bounced his blonde cheerleader on his cock as he moved towards their couch.

Zilpha was dropped down from his hands and she could feel a longing for his cock to penetrate her again. However, Zilpha was so weak from the sensations of her orgasms that she struggled to remain standing - thus he helped her bend over the armrest of their couth and without a second to waste - he thrusted into her pussy once more. In this position, she felt helpless as he began fucking her anew. Her double d's flailed around as he gave her the pounding of her lifetime and her blonde mane was seized in his fist as he arched her back. Zilpha reached another climax as he fucked her to utter ruin and no longer was there any love in his thrusts - instead there was an animalistic nature to his treatment of her, but she was satisfied if loving her brother would be a two-sided coin. After all, he had already showed that he could be loving and sensual towards her and if this was how he truly wanted to use her body - then Zilpha would let him. Besides, she was utterly helpless in this position and thus she really didn't have choice as he hammered into her.

Every time he pounded into her - the bigger her smile became and when he came inside of her unprotected pussy yet again - then she climaxed too and thus he collapsed on top of her as her entire body trembled underneath him. They laid like that for quite the time while they recovered their breathing and she could feel his cock slowly but steadily reduce in seize inside of her. "Was that your first time James?" she asked her beloved brother and she was in love with the feeling of him on top of her, because to her it just felt right.

"It was and you are my first and my last" he told her while gently stroked her hair and while she weighed his words in her head - he kissed every inch of exposed flesh around her head and neck. James even sucked on her earlobe while she let the sensations of his lips be savoured.

12