James Bond Redux Ch. 03: Goldfinger

Story Info
Bond is rewarded with lots of pussy, Pussy Galore in fact.
3.4k words
4.61
13k
11
3

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- Next Bond movie in sequence to receive my upgraded treatment. I do not own the rights to the James Bond movies, nor the novels by Ian Fleming. This is just a fun story for fans only. For Honor Blackman and Shirley Eaton, two of our finest English actresses.

xxx

Miami Beach, 1964

James Bond was the first to admit his vices. Alcohol, cigarettes and women, in no particular order. Whichever came up first really, and today it was a woman.

Earlier he had met his old friend, CIA operative Felix Leiter who had given him a note from 'M' requesting that he keep an eye on an Auric Goldfinger, apparently British and involved in reputable worldwide interests.

Bond was resting at the Fontaineblue Hotel by the beach after a recent successful mission in Mexico when Leiter had approached him.

At the hotel outdoor pool where Goldfinger had a daily card game with a gullible businessman, 007 had quickly figured out the large villain was cheating. From the angle of Goldfinger's seat, his opponent had his back to the hotel building, Bond had surmised someone with powerful lenses could see the playing cards and relay the details to an earpiece.

The British secret agent gained access to the precise room, number 200, that overlooked the card table and discovered the stunning form of a slim blonde in a her underwear.

The girl rested on her stomach as she spoke in an attractive English voice over a speaker. In the afternoon heat she had stripped down to a black bra and black silk briefs. Her bunched buttocks stuck up in the air and the briefs tightened around her barely concealed vagina.

Bond crept up as she spoke to Goldfinger, relaying cards for him, and turned off the connection.

"Who are you!" She screamed.

The shocked girl had the most bluest of blue eyes, and the palest blonde hair. It fell heavily about her creamy shoulders and led his eye to her generous bosom. In her bare feet she looked to be quite tall, maybe five feet seven, her arms and legs firm, like a swimmer.

007 bent over and peered through the fixed binoculars and saw the whole crooked setup.

"Bond, James Bond. What's your name?"

"Jill, Jill Masterson."

"Tell me Jill, why does he do it?"

"He likes to win."

"Lets have some fun, hmm?"

Bond turned the radio connection back on.

"Listen up Goldfinger, unless you want the Miami Beach Police involved in your little caper I suggest you start losing. Am I clear? Nod if so."

The big man nodded and Bond looked back at Jill. Her breath was settled after the shock of his entrance and her breasts rose and fell in a steady rhythm. He was unable to tear his gaze from her splendid form, and his desire to have her was enormous.

Jill had spent two tedious days alone in the hotel room helping Goldfinger cheat, then in the evening taking his arm as he paraded her around town.

"I'm beginning to like you Mister Bond."

"Call me James. Well that should keep him busy for a while. How about dinner? I know the best place in town."

With agonising slowness their faces came close and he took her full lips on his and kissed her hard. She responded in kind and nearly swooned when his warm body pressed to hers. His fingers deftly unhooked her bra, slid it over her arms and cupped her wonderful breasts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back in his room James Bond had ordered room service and the pair of them had enjoyed a fine repast, then with an unadulterated urgency they had stripped and tumbled naked onto his bed.

Jill reached out to his hard, lean body and gazed deeply into his dark eyes.

"Love me, James." She sighed.

He looked into her face, her dark brows contrasted with her fair hair and complexion. She had a superb bone structure and long legs. His right hand stroked the snowy white skin of her inner thigh and she blushed like a schoolgirl. A smile came over his lips as he caressed her burning cheek with his fingertips.

Jill leaned up to kiss him, and slyly she grabbed his swollen cock in her left hand which gave them both a surge of lust. Their hungry mouths opened and their tongues touched.

Bond moved his hand down her left shoulder until he reached the big left boob. The nipple was proud and erect and Jill experienced a flutter down between her thighs and a tiny spasm in her pussy.

"My darling." She sighed as he grew bolder and bent his head to her firm breast and bit lightly on the pointed tip.

Her fist tightened on his stiff cock as she was lost in the height of passion. As the secret agent continued to suck on her globe his hand found her wet quim, and the soft hair. He tickled her a moment, then she released a squeal as he ran one finger along the moistened slit.

Jill sank back on the soft pillows and put her hands behind her head when her lover went low and slid his tongue between her outer lips. He worked his way inside the warm folds and gave vigorous prods with the extended top of his tongue.

"Oh...my...goodness..." She cooed as she squirmed on her ass.

Bond widened her well shaped thighs and went for her clitoris. The golden downy pubes were almost transparent on her labia and his tongue darted on the tiny hood. Jill dissolved into a puddle of ecstasy as he licked her hard nub and fingered her at the same time. Her pussy quivered with delightful tingles as her left hand came to her flat stomach and rubbed herself.

The aroused spy felt his throbbing cock bob up and down by itself, as if battery operated, and he desired nothing more than to slip it past the red lips of Jill's mouth. He stopped his assault on her cunt and brought his aching member up to her face.

"Kiss it my dear."

Her wide blue eyes stared at the purple tipped weapon and kissed it with the gentlest touch.

"Now open your mouth."

Jill closed her eyes and bent her head down as he knelt beside her. It felt hard and hot in her mouth as the stunning beauty sucked his meat in and let her tongue flutter around the generous girth.

007 could be a considerate lover at the best of times, but the alluring woman had relieved him of his senses and he grasped her fine hair and thrust up, going for her throat. Jill coughed but bravely carried on moving back and forth along the rigid shaft until she needed air.

"Apologies Jill, but your mouth was simply made for fellatio."

"It's just so big, James, I never sucked one quite like it."

"Bigger than Goldfinger?"

"Now look, he only paid me to be with him, not sleep with him."

"I'm glad to hear it, nasty gargoyle he is."

"Now fuck me." She gave him her best pout.

Jill stared at the powerful shape of the man, athletic, solid chested and with his eight inch erection stuck out from his hairy groin. Bond settled his weight on her naked form and put his prick next to her welcoming pussy and edged in all the way. He puffed out air as he luxuriated in the amazing tender slot of her cunt.

"My stars, it filled me." She cried and squeezed his forearms.

Bond raised up his upper body and pushed back slightly and made Jill wince. He bent forward to kiss her mouth while he moved back and forth, his stiff rod just exiting enough for a gentle fuck. Jill kicked her supple legs up and wide as his love muscle sent a thousand quivers through her loins. He felt her cunt clasp around him and this spurred him on.

007 arched his broad back and clenched his buttocks as he began to drive in and out with fierce strokes. The blonde dropped her slender legs and wrapped them about his lower back and pulled him in deeper.

"Oh James, fuck me my darling, fuck me!"

Bond was buried inside her to the hilt, stabbing her lush pussy as fast as possible. His was possessed, fucking the beautiful woman with pure unadulterated passion. Needing to have her, own her, nothing else mattered to him at this moment in time.

Jill was dumbstruck, she had never had such a man as this. He was simply phenomenal, a machine built for hot sex, a stud made to pleasure women. She whimpered with delight, her arms and legs dare not let go of her grip on him for fear of being pounded right into the mattress.

James Bond banged the girl for a long time, pumping her with a series of fast plunging strokes that made the poor girl thrash under him, hopelessly pinned down. The hard, sharp smack of his hips on her upturned butt was the only sound in the room apart from low moans from the both of them. The fair haired girl sank her head back and turned her chin upwards, her neck exposed.

"Oh my love, I'm cumming, keep going, ooohhhhh!"

As soon as Bond felt the delightful liquid ooze out over his shaft he gave a few more rapid thrusts then his ball exploded and his semen coursed through his length like a torrent. He erupted inside the girl and flooded her pussy which overflowed and dribbled into the crevice of her buttocks.

Bond STILL fucked her, his fat knob steel hard as he plundered her cunt, his hands firm about her flanks. Drained of all energy Jill let her legs fall away either side of his heavy body, her hair was damp and matted to her shoulders. His nest of pubic hair and testicles were soaked with their mutual juices as his jerking cock shot out another string of sperm into her sopping cunt.

"That sure is a lot of cum." Said Jill as she eased him off her trembling body.

Bond rolled onto his back, his pulsating prick shiny and wet on his left thigh. Then he propped himself up on his elbow and grinned.

"We'll have another drink then do it again."

Jill shook her head in amazement as she watched him walk naked to the fridge, his gorgeous butt tight and dimpled behind him. As he bent to retrieve a bottle of bubbly everything went black and he crumpled onto the floor in a heap, his head had been whacked hard from behind..

When his senses came back he was aware of an uneasy silence. He rubbed his temples and went to check on the girl. Jill Masterson was on her stomach, head over the edge of the bed, her entire nude body covered in gold paint! Bond padded over to her awestruck and felt for her pulse.

There was none.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kentucky, USA, Later that week.

After 007 had learned of Goldfinger's plot to contaminate the US bullion depository at Fort Knox, he had been captured, nearly killed by laser beam and been introduced to the villainous mastermind's personal pilot Pussy Galore.

Jill had been murdered by the bad loser Goldfinger and had his thug poison her skin with suffocating paint.

Now ensconced at the stud farm of Goldfinger in Kentucky, James Bond desperately tried to figure a way of letting the CIA know about the upcoming operation.

Free to roam about the farm, but aware his moves were closely monitored by Goldfinger's men, Bond bided his time before acting.

"Please entertain Mister Bond for me Pussy." Said Goldfinger. "I'll join you later."

The curvaceous woman with the light brown hair took Bond by the arm and led him around the grounds.

She had a simple pair of grey lightweight pull on jodhpurs and leather riding boots, but his eyes were drawn to the turquoise wrap around crop top that revealed her deep cleavage. The long sleeved top flattered her hour glass figure and showed off plenty of skin.

"Well, let's get to know each other better, what do you say?"

"Oh, I'm up for it." Said the English spy as they walked past a stable.

"What have we here?"

Bond strolled through the large open door and looked around at the horse stalls. He was followed by the tall woman as he scrutinised the brick floor in straw. The strong equine smell attacked his nostrils.

"You're quite an attractive woman, Pussy." He looked directly into her blue eyes and was pleased to see her 32D boobs thrust out proudly.

"Forget it, I'm not interested in that." Her eyes blazed at the six footer.

007 had reasoned the voluptuous woman might have lesbian tendencies, but nevertheless took her in his arms and bent to kiss her.

"You asked for this."

Pussy grabbed his arm and tossed him over her shoulder, and he tumbled head over heels into the straw. She came to him and offered him her hand.

"Get up." She said curtly.

Bond hooked her by the ankle and felled her with a swift blow.

Embarrassed and angry Pussy got up and attempted another attack but the tables had turned and she was tossed into a large bundle of hay. The commotion had loosened her top and her phenomenal breasts came free from the confines.

The amorous man fell atop the surprised temptress who desperately tried to fend him off, but his brute strength was too much for her. He gradually brought his face to hers as they struggled and kissed her long and passionately.

She managed to resist his advances for a grand total of two seconds before giving in and returned the kiss. His heavy frame crushed her body to his and she felt her boobs scratch on his two piece suit. Her fingers began to trace out his spine and gradually she pulled the shirt out of his waistband. Once it was free Pussy fingered his thick chest hair, just as he palmed the large boobs that he had bared. Bond moved his hands down to her hips and yanked her stretchy pull on jodhpurs all the way down to the heels of her boots. Pussy arched her back to aid him in freeing her of the pants and gave a little whimper. He nibbled his way back up her pale neck and grasped her soft buttocks in his fists. The woman thrilled to his touch, his warm caress as he stroked her honeyed inner thighs.

"James, it's, it's been a long time since I..."

007 hushed her with a long drawn out kiss and the fair woman surrendered her body to him, relishing his masculine physique. As his fingertips explored her Mound of Venus she spread her legs wide as a welcome gesture.

"You seem very wet my dear Pussy."

"Well, how about that?"

James Bond knelt up and then stood and stripped off his suit. Pussy was by now naked, save for her riding boots. She admired his body, the powerful shoulders and arms, his barrel chest covered in dark hair, and his strong and muscular thighs.

For the first time in years her eyes focused on a mans erection. And what an erection it was!

Nestled in a thick bush beneath the flat stomach, the poker straight prick seemed to be aimed right at her, like a loaded weapon. Pussy Galore chuckled, that was exactly what it was!

Likewise Bond stared at her toned figure with the large breasts with the big areolas, wide hips and meaty thighs. The look of her nude and wearing the knee high leather boots made his hard on twitch madly. Pussy glared at him with fire in her eyes.

"I want that," she pointed at his cock, "in here." Her forefinger crooked back to her mound.

The pair of them came together hastily and hugged tightly. Pussy stood with legs slightly parted, her pelvis squirming as they embraced. She felt his upright pole against her stomach and she trapped in between their hot bodies. Her arms came up around his thick neck and he dropped his to the rounded contours of her bum.

As they kissed with open mouths he dug his fingers in her soft flesh and she gasped with trembling lips. They fell onto the straw and Bond drove straight into her, sending his stiffness in her slick hot cunt. Immediately the Englishman plunged into her, again and again, flexing his hips and tensing his legs.

"Big, very big." Whispered the surprised woman as she hung onto him with clinging arms and boots.

They moved on the stable floor together, writhing and bouncing, he banging her hard, she bucking back up at him. Bond tightened his buttocks and kicked up a gear, loving the wonderful envelope of her tight twat. Every muscle in his body, thighs, calves, biceps and stomach corded as he pummelled into her fast. "Fuck me James, fuck me like a man."

Buried to the hilt Bond obliged and screwed her with total abandon, rocking his hips and mashing his belly on hers. The heels of her boots bounced on the backs of his upper thighs as the hard driving fuck took her breath away. His stamina seemed endless, his stiffness unyielding.

The next moment was unexpected as he rolled off and laid on his back and presented his rigid pole up.

"Ride on me my dear." He ordered.

Pussy straddled his bare thighs facing him and guided his steel like rod inside her with her right hand. His fat prick speared her cunt completely and her head went back as she gave herself up to the sheer delight of the penetration.

"Fuck me, Pussy." Said 007 as he grabbed her taut thighs.

She moved up and down on his long cock, moaning and perspiring as she did so. Before long her lower body rocked to and fro on his lap, totally impaled on him. Her nipples stuck out like bullets and her juicy cunt seeped over his balls.

"So good, James, so good."

Bond enjoyed the look of pleasure on her face as he held her firmly. He rammed up into her and made her dance on his bucking groin, then she collapsed forwards and fell across his chest.

With his hands on her hips the spy fucked her with a relentless motion that made her entire body shudder as she was rewarded with a shattering climax. He watched her stomach quiver and felt her leather clad calves clamp on him.

Bond reciprocated and his pulsing cock swelled and spurted inside her quim. Her body melted to his, her tits mashed onto his chest as they came down from their intense coupling.

"Pussy Galore, certainly was." He laughed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twenty four hours later.

007 had been taken prisoner by Goldfinger and Pussy Galore aboard a private jet en route to the White House. The plot had been foiled and as the plane made its way to Washington Bond had killed Goldfinger and parachuted to safety with pilot Pussy.

They had made it safely and had landed in a wooded area. A search party had been organised by Leiter and Pussy was the one to catch sight of the helicopter. She stood and waved for help with her white flight jacket. Dressed in white matching slacks and a sleeveless waistcoat in gold, she cut a fine figure.

Bond came behind her and felled her with a swipe to the ankle, similar to the time in the stables.

"This is no time to be rescued."

The excitement and the adrenaline rush had given the man an animal hunger for her sex.

"James Bond, your cock is always hard!"

Pussy eyed his bulge in his dress pants and unbuckled his belt. As she ran her hand over the big bar under the fabric her eyes met his, then she undid his fly and slipped her hand inside.

Bond dropped his trousers and his hard cock sprang out, foreskin drawn back. The woman looked at the thick member in her hand and went to her knees. Her tongue ran around the ridge of his head and then popped it past her lips. He sighed with content as her hot breath blew on his shaft, then he drew a sharp intake as Pussy held him with both hands and moved her mouth along him.

Bond groaned, his hands balled into fists as she flicked at the bulbous crown, twisting her head at the same time. Warm spit dribbled from her lips as her mouth closed on his prodigious meat tightly. He gulped, he tensed, he came, his cock head slid along the roof of her mouth and a stream of gooey sperm filled her mouth.

END

James Bond will return in 'Thunderball.'

123z
123z
823 Followers