James Bond Redux Ch. 06: OHMSS

Story Info
007 falls in love.
5.5k words
4.68
7.4k
3
3

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- All rights to James Bond movies owned by EON Productions, and the novels by the estate of Ian Fleming. This is a parody made for fun only.

xxx

For Angela Scoular, RIP.

x

Northern France, 1969.

Just an hour earlier James Bond had met the most beautiful woman in his life, and now she was here in her hotel room, naked in the big double bed.

He had been gambling at the casino in Royal Les Eaux, Northern France while on leave from his role as a secret agent for Her Majesty's Secret Service. Designated 007, an elite and rare position in the service, the double O prefix meant he had a licence to kill.

Something he had done many times for Queen and Country.

Bond had dined and looked forward to an evening of cards and had dressed in a formal black tuxedo.

What happened next would be his introduction to the breath taking woman he would eventually marry.

Her name was La Comtesse Teresa di Vicenzo, daughter of Marc Draco, head of a powerful crime syndicate in Corsica. She had married, but not for love. Now widowed, her life had been aimless despite possessing a large amount of money.

She had appeared in the gambling room as if from nowhere and stood by Bond's table. Tall, at nearly five feet nine with long legs, she had a beautiful face with dark brown eyes and full lips and high cheekbones. Her chestnut hair was piled on top of her head and her long pale neck looked graceful and elegant.

A plain white dress in satin with gold braid barely concealed the generous cleavage under the draped low plunge neckline. She had gambled on the turn of a card and lost, but was unable to pay her debt at that moment. Bond had rescued her and paid from his significant winnings.

He left the table and had joined her at the bar.

"Who are you?" The woman looked into his dark eyes. "Why did you rescue me?"

"My name is Bond, James Bond, and, well, you looked like a damsel in distress."

She took a sip of her wine and stood up to abruptly to leave. The man had bailed her out of a significant debt.

"My name is Tracy. I owe you a debt, and you have earned your reward. My room is number 45. Come there soon."

The tall Englishman watched her mount the grand staircase with an enchanting step.

He finished his martini and cashed in his chips and followed momentarily.

x

007 recalled his most recent mission in Japan. There he had taken advantage of some of the splendid women there, not to mention the fiery redhead Helga, number eleven of SPECTRE.

Domino had been a delight, but she carried too much emotional scars to settle down at this time in her life. Largo of SPECTRE had been responsible for the murder of her brother, and she had evened up the score by killing him.

Before that he had bedded Pussy Galore, and she had even lived with him in London for a while before returning to the USA. Never could shake off her lesbian slant. Others had meant nothing to him, even Honey Rider, fantastic lover but not suited for a long term relationship.

Truth be told, James Bond had only one loyal lady in his life, and that was Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.

x

Once he had found room 45 he turned the door handle and entered with caution.

The only light on in the room was a reading light that came from the bedroom. He walked in through the open door and peered in.

Tracy had let her hair down and it was spread out on the pillows. She laid on top of the sheet totally naked, her pale and slender limbs shimmered in the single light.

When he approached the bed she had raised up on her elbows, her breasts fell either side of her ribcage, the nipples erect.

"Take those clothes off and make love to me. You are strong and handsome, and I desire you more than anything else right now."

James Bond did everything to excess, he loved good food and drink, smoked one particular brand of cigarettes and more than anything slept with only the most attractive women. He loved sex and knew he could have most women he desired, he had the kind of body most women found irresistible. The exploration of a woman, the soft skin, the sweet scent, was what he enjoyed above all else.

He shed his tuxedo and stood at the foot of the bed. In the low light Tracy considered the man to be sinfully handsome with dark, almost penetrating eyes. His black hair was neatly cut with only one lock out of place. A small scar on his cheek gave him a sinister look that gave her a shiver of a thrill.

He appeared to be in his late thirties but fit, a sturdy build that was lean and athletic, muscular but not too excessive. His legs were strong and sinewy, and he had tight buttocks. His torso narrowed to a trim waist where Tracy stared at his long meaty cock, already erect and engorged, its mushroom top already turning purple, the foreskin having removed by itself.

Bond looked at her face, she appeared relaxed, one hand ran along her right thigh seductively. Her red lips were parted to reveal straight white teeth, and her scent hung heavily in the modest bedroom. She shifted her hips slightly and her ripe breasts swayed on her chest, the tips rosy and pointed and his cock twitched with the need to satisfy her.

Between her open thighs her soft, hair lined pussy was exposed. Tiny droplets of moisture could be observed on the downy hair.

Bond joined her on the big bed and the girl laid her head on his bare chest and fingered his fine chest hair. He watched her trace a line down his solid front slowly until she reached the massive tool that poked up on his belly. She cradled it loosely and felt its heat and thickness in her slim fingers, the glans felt as smooth as butter.

He nuzzled her hair and worked his lips along her neck and a little whimper came from her. She turned to face him and they kissed for the first time. Her mouth opened, hungry for his and they kissed long and deep. Just as Tracy rubbed his hard shaft, 007 found her mound at the top of her parted thighs and probed the softness.

She panted heavily in his mouth as he pressed his fingers against her tender flesh and teased the outer lips of her quim. Her stomach clenched and her legs quivered when the man moved down and placed his face to her sex.

Her lover was skilled with his tongue, lapping at her with precision and in an instant a flood of her fluids seeped from her very depths. She grabbed bunches of the sheets in her tiny fists and her toes curled as the sounds of his vigorous sucking sent her into a frenzy.

"James!" She managed to croak as he sank his middle finger inside the pink folds.

Together with his deep probing his tongue flicked at the hooded clitoris until he coaxed it from her and began to nibble on the erect nub. A delicious warmth settled in her stomach when his oral assault was coupled with his fingertips stroking her sensitive inner thighs.

Rapid sideways flicks of his deft tongue swiped her clit and gave her delightful sensations the like of which she had never enjoyed before. She could feel her cheekbones burn and her lips pout as her head thrashed on her pillows.

Tracy bit her lower lip as her legs were forced open even wider, she could hardly believe it when her rapidly approaching climax slammed into her with a force she had never experienced before. The considerate lover held his pursed lips to her clit tightly and sucked in hard as he could, creating a mini vacuum that made her head swim.

As she panted wildly, Bond shifted his body on the bed.

"By the way you taste divine." He said in his low voice.

"James, you're the first man to ever make me cum. Allow me to repay you."

The English spy took her face in both hands and brought her closer for another kiss. Then the enthralling brunette went down to his hairy groin and took his cock in her right hand. She lifted it to her fulsome lips and flicked out her pink tongue and made him groan.

Her eyes raised up and locked on his as she licked the tip with a swirling motion before taking the flared head past her lips. The sound of her mouth pleasuring him was music to his ears. Her soft palm gripped his solid muscle and stroked it from the base to midway up the veiny shaft.

Tracy pursed her lips as she wallowed in his manly, salty taste. An almost primitive delight excited the Comtesse as she sucked him with a hunger for more.

Bond began to sweat, a prickle of perspiration on his brow as his knob was sucked and lapped by the superb oral technique of his new lover. His cock moved between her soft lips in frenzied strokes as he rocked at her in tandem.

His balls twitched and he slipped back, a thin line of saliva still connected her mouth to his cock head. He grasped her creamy shoulders and flung her onto her back.

Tracy smiled and opened her legs in welcome, her parted slit beckoning. The spy stroked his thick member in a slow caress, a self satisfied smile on his lips.

"Fuck me, my darling." She whispered in a sensual purr. "Now."

He fell atop her and his prick entered her as he placed himself inside her spread thighs. As 007 began to move in and out in gentle yet strong surges he opened his mouth wide and devoured her left breast.

The grateful brunette closed her eyes in bliss as his teeth and tongue worked her hard nipple, as well as his cock that split her snatch. Her knees came up alongside his powerful thighs and her hips rocked in sync with his plunges.

"Love me James, do with me what you will."

Bond was delighted at the tightness of her pussy, juicy and yielding but narrow besides. His pelvic bumps on her upturned butt forced her light frame back at the mattress. Tracy tried to match his moves and bucked her hips up as he pushed in.

His weight pinned her under him and her tits mashed on his solid chest. Her breath came in ragged gasps as her cunt was hammered by the relentless thrusts from the man, NO, this fuck machine, that showed no signs of letting up.

The man was far from gentle, but she loved it! Her eyes rolled back in her head as her body jerked back from the thrill of her lustful abandon. His incredible love rod banged her pussy into a frenzied state of heat.

"Hold on." He advised as he smashed into her with super speed.

Oh, fuck!

Tracy felt the room spin, she could feel her own heartbeat in her ears. She managed to hook her legs around his upper thighs, but her strength wilted under his rocking frame.

Bond made eye contact and Tracy felt him draw back and out. She furrowed her brow, then squealed as he made a rolling gesture with his index finger for her to move onto all fours.

Tracy assumed the new position and bent over, then in a trice she felt the thick, hard prick moved back inside her lush pussy. Bond held her by the hips and pulled her up and back to him, shoving into her with a violent push that caused her to whip her long curtain of hair over her shoulders.

"So strong, I love it!"

The Englishman had a personal trait that saw him treat women with a certain roughness in the bedroom, but he had discovered more often than not, that it was something welcomed by the majority.

He moulded his body to her back and pawed at her boobs that hung under her. His groin curved against the soft cushion of her buttocks as he twisted his length up into her wet tunnel.

James Bond began to fuck the magnificent creature with a forceful authority, thrusting in with assured lunges that brought whimpers of carnal delight to the woman.

Her response was to push back to meet his measured strokes, wallowing in the guilty sensation of utter sexual abandon, something very new to her. Again Bond felt the need to become coarse and quickened his pace, sending his big balls to slap on her delicate flesh.

He continued to squeeze her tits as he fucked her with increasing pelvic thrusts that moved her body to and fro on the bed.

"Oohh! Wonderful, faster, do it!" She urged, her head dipped low to the bed.

Bond laid on her hard and fell on top of her as she collapsed under his heavy weight. Her arms spread out wide either side of her body as he pushed in harder. Tracy felt her orgasm peak, and her lustful wriggles on his throbbing manhood brought about his own climax.

"James! I'm cumming again!" She cried.

Bond gave a few more shallow jabs then spurted his seed inside her molten cunt. His cock pumped with savage bursts that began to dribble from her overflowing quim As he withdrew from her one single jet of fluid arced out onto his bobbing cock with a tiny splat.

The bedroom smelled of sex and sweat as they laid back. Tracy felt like she belonged in his arms. She touched his face, traced the scar on his cheek, and stared at his strong jaw.

A sadness darkened her thoughts suddenly and she clung to him with a desperate tightness as eventually the pair of exhausted, but elated lovers drifted off to a sound sleep, wrapped in each others arms.

When 007 awoke he was alone, the girl was gone and on the pillow beside his head were two chips for 10,000 francs each. A note under them simply said 'paid in full.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Swiss Alps, a month later.

Events escalated for agent 007 in his pursuit of Ernst Stavro Blofeld, head of SPECTRE, whereabouts unknown since Operation Thunderball two years ago. Having met the syndicate king pin father of Tracy, Bond had learned, with his help, Blofeld was high up on Piz Gloria in the Swiss Alps. During his stay with Marc Draco and his daughter, Bond and Tracy had developed a strong relationship.

He had left her while he pursued the super villain, disguised as Sir Hilary Bray, a family tree expert that Blofeld had hired, but never met, to trace his ancestors. Bond had been pleasantly surprised by the presence of a dozen beautiful young women from around the world, apparently taking part in Blofeld's new allergy treatment.

Having gotten close to one of the girls, an English girl named Ruby, he decided to visit her in her room after lights out, in order to gain information about the other girls.

x

007 crept along the long corridor and gained access to room eight, slipping inside unseen. Still in his Scottish attire of white long sleeved shirt and tartan kilt he gazed at the blonde who laid naked on top of the bed sheet. A fire blazed in the corner of the room in order to ward off the chilly night air. Ruby looked up at the six foot spy and her hazel eyes lit up.

"Sir Hilary, you came. Did you bring the genealogy book?"

She made to switch on her bedside lamp but Bond stopped her.

"But I want to see the pictures in the book."

"You're a picture yourself, and twice as lovely in the firelight."

"Oh, Sir Hilary, kiss me."

"Call me Hilly."

Bond laid beside the girl and kissed her hard. She returned the kiss eagerly, offering her naked body up to him with a wanton openness. He obliged her and kissed his way down her throat to her ample breasts that flopped over her chest. He cupped them both, plucking the nipples and kneading the plump flesh.

"You have a fine set of boobs my dear."

"Thanks, my best asset."

Ruby arched her back as he used his mouth to cover her left tit and teased the nipple with his teeth, drawing a hiss from the curly haired blonde. Her hand tangled in his dark hair as he repeated his sucking on her right boob, smoothing his palms over her abdomen at the same time.

Bond stood and removed his shirt and then let his kilt slip from his midriff and drop to his knee length socks. Ruby's eyes grew large as she took in the naked body of the man. He folded his arms and let the young girl ogle his masculine figure. His root stuck up proud and stiff straight up from his front.

"How old are you, Ruby, have you a boyfriend?"

"I'm almost nineteen, and yes, I have had sex silly. I AM from Blackpool!'

He tugged his socks off and made her giggle when he laid his head on her stomach and peered closely at the bush of hair between her open thighs.

"So, it's true what they say about a true Scot."

She referred to the tradition of a Scotsman in a kilt with no underwear beneath. He flattened his palms against her milky white thighs and pushed them out wide. Ruby positively purred from the pleasure she received from the hunk of a man as he placed his lips to her pussy. A rush of blood raced to her cunt as he dug two fingers into her wet tunnel.

Bond shifted his body and the pair of them assumed the classic 69 position, he on top of she as they worked on each other.

Ruby flicked her tongue over the large head that hovered over her face, then swallowed up his length as she relaxed her throat. As he was taken deep down into her mouth, 007 groaned into her pussy and ran his lips over the nectar covered snatch.

He pushed down with his hips and made her gag on his length. She pushed up and mashed her sopping mound on his face. With a youthful naughtiness she poked his tight anus with her index finger and he cried out.

"Hey listen, cut that out for a start, you're not too old to put across my knee and get a spanking young lady!"

"Promises, promises." She cooed.

"Right."

Bond tipped her over onto the bed, belly down, and leaned in to slap her on the buttocks. Ruby giggled and yelped as he raised his hand up to smack her white cheeks until they turned a vivid scarlet. The more he spanked her, the more her pussy trickled fluid.

His rigid prick stuck up quivering and twitching as he laid his weight on her soft body and rested on his elbows. Ruby clutched the sheets with her fists and breathed in as the heavy stud forced about half of his huge cock into her clutching cunt.

She gasped, not only was he long but quite thick, and she wondered if she would be able to take all of him.

"Oh, Hilly!" She said as he flexed his tight ass and drove the rest of his rigid prick in, impaling her with one powerful lunge.

Boldly the young blonde pushed back with gritted teeth, her ample rump against his groin.

"Fuck me, fuck me with that big cock."

Bond humped her hard, showing her no mercy. Her pussy felt hot and wet as he plunged up into her balls deep, slapping her ass as they bucked at each other.

Wet with perspiration their bodies slid together, his hardness pounded into her causing her to exhale with each brutal thrust in. He kicked her legs out wide with his strong thighs and his pelvis smacked on her posterior loudly.

Ruby had never had such a man in her life, only silly young men who just gave her quickies at the seaside. She closed her eyes tightly as the wonderful man pinned her to the bed, fucking her faster, his breath harsh but steady.

The blonde bucked back on him as he rocked his hips to and fro.

"Good girl." He said.

Her soft body jerked beneath him and he settled his head between her shoulder blades as she tilted her head back. He kissed the back of her neck as her body shook with a forceful orgasm. She became limp under him as he carried on kissing her back.

007 grunted, fucking her even faster, propelling himself into her with measured strokes. Consumed by his own selfish needs he fed her his swollen meat with unswerving aggression, relishing the girl's tender pussy.

Down to his vinegar strokes, Bond felt his sperm course through his organ with a sweet tingling sensation. He came then, his seed shooting inside her with an audible gushing sound.

They collapsed on the bed and he slipped out and plopped onto his back. Ruby sighed and reached out to her bedside desk for a paper tissue.

x

They lit cigarettes and Ruby told Bond about the hypnotic cure, and at that very moment she lapsed into a dreamy state as coloured lights appeared above the bed, and a soothing voice over loudspeakers lulled her into a gentle rest.

Bond realised he may as well leave her and returned to his own room. Once there he was surprised to see the tall Hungarian girl from the group he had dined with earlier that day.

"Sir Hilary, I come to see picture book, yes?"

123z
123z
818 Followers
12