James Bond Redux Ch. 07: Diamonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

"He's up Thumper, hah hah!"

"Yeah, he's risen to the occasion." The sleek black girl smiled with milk white teeth.

"He must be English, got a foreskin and all."

007 yanked at the restraints in frustration, then laid back. The cuffs had been threaded through the brass railed headboard above his head, and his ankles secured to the metal base at the foot of the bed.

"We been told to keep you here for a while, how about that, Mister? Let's have some fun. Over to you Bambi."

The woman with the shoulder length brown hair got closer to the bed and ran her left hand along his bare stomach. She had a plain unmade face with ample boobs and rounded stomach. Bond squirmed slightly as her hands stroked his sides and she moved up to his barrel chest. Her fingertips dragged along both his outstretched arms, teasing him with her soft touch. He thought there might be some rough stuff to follow.

"Having fun?" She said in an American accent.

Unable to speak with the sex toy on his face he stayed silent. He noticed the brunette had kept her lace up boots on and her left came up and straddled his torso. The harsh leather scraped his flesh, and he was reminded of how she had used them to kick him repeatedly when the two girls had overpowered him. Bond's chest heaved and his hands made fists as she planted herself on him, his fully erect cock trapped between him and her belly.

She lifted her hips and gently rubbed her slippery pubis along the rock hard shaft, sliding up and down so he was tickled by the wiry pubic hair. As she continued to rock on his groin he groaned through the thing on his face. With great expertise Bambi moved faster, his bumps and ridges of his pecker rubbed on her clit delightfully.

Thumper joined them and caressed the spy's face.

"So handsome with that cock sticking out of your face."

"Yeah, a real dickhead!"

They both laughed at his embarrassment.

"Hey, the cock in his mouth is smaller than his own?"

The black girl took over from her partner in crime and held his erection up for a closer look. His white member looked even whiter in her dark fist as she stroked him. In contrast the white girl, Bambi hovered over the jet black dildo that jutted up from his mouth.

"Watch me, watch me." She said.

Her boots dug into the mattress and her hands came above her head and gripped the headboard. Her lower body lowered onto his face and Bond looked up as she embedded the obscene toy into her slit.

With dexterous grinding of her hips the brunette rode the dildo up and down. 007 groaned under her as he looked at the big ass on his face. He could smell her sex and sweat as she pleasured herself.

Thumper nodded in approval as her friend leaned forward and jiggled her buttocks in a sensuous rotation that saw the false rubber cock slide right up her cunt. Giggling and moaning she slipped off the relieved secret agent, then spun around to suck the dildo.

"Mmmmmm, can't believe how tasty I am." Her lips pursed as she sucked on the rubber.

Bond's eyes were like slits as he fumed and writhed on the bed.

"My turn lover."

Thumper climbed up and sank onto Bond's face and slid all the way down on the toy. He came face to face with her cocoa brown pubes that tickled his nose. With her hands on the headboard, her feet on his chest, the ebony beauty made exaggerated gyrations on his face.

"Oh my gosh, I love this. Me and Bambi have missed having a man around."

Bond felt his cock ache and twitch from the girl's play. Bambi held it up and gave it a quick squeeze. Her head dipped and she let a slow dribble of spit come from her mouth to cover his bulbous head. She used her left hand to smear the drool along the thick girth, then she flung her left boot over his right thigh and placed the opening of her pussy at his bell end.

"You want this wet little pussy Mister?"

Bond made a low guttural noise and jerked his pelvis up.

"You want me to slide on down?"

She let the fat tip enter her entrance, feeling her puffy outer lips spread out over his knob. Thumper lifted off his face and laid on her right side on the bed to watch. Bambi settled all the way onto his prick and put her hands on his broad chest. When his cock was crammed all the way inside, his balls against her ass, she sighed.

"Oh that is nice."

Bond closed his eyes and went along for the ride. She gave him shallow fucks to begin with, her vibrant pussy acclimatising to his hugeness, then the booted girl started to bounce up and down with rapid moves, her butt slapping on his ball sack. He was surprised how wet she was around his manhood as she jammed her slippery cunt on his hard pole.

His hips moved up as he tried to meet her downward strokes, but her circular gyrations were too controlling.

"You go girl." Said the black girl who rubbed her own soft cunt with her hand.

Bambi closed her eyes as she slammed down, her meaty thighs clamped on his. Her big tits jiggled up and down as she screwed him, her hair flying about her head. The bed rocked under them, then she threw her head back as she came on him and went limp.

"Say, you ever fuck a black woman? I ain't never fucked a white dude, except that pussy Willard Whyte."

Thumper took her friends place and thrust down and his sleek shaft and slid in up to the hilt. She was quite tight, his cock head pushed in hard opening her lips wide.

"He's very big babe, I love it." Bambi nodded in agreement.

The black beauty rocked on his prick with a roll of her firm hips and butt, her pink soled feet dug in the bed.

"Fuck, cock, fuck, cock," she babbled as she quickened her pace.

Her big brown eyes rolled back in her head as her nubile body slammed onto his groin. She was clearly enjoying herself thought 007, as he watched her writhing and squirming on his rock hard bone. The sweeping curve of her ebony back and her firm bubble butt gave him a carnal thrill, as he watched her sensuous frame.

Thumper twisted her lower body with each stroke, humping him with great surging thrusts, flinching and bumping on his cock. Her long nails dug into the flesh of his torso as she banged him. She was filled with lust, her body aflame, a combination of flailing legs and rocking pelvis.

"I'm coming Bambi, it's marvellous, oooh yeah!" Thumper slowed up, her cunt saturated.

She slipped off the shiny cock, her juices made her cunt making sloshing and wet noises. "Let's give him a show, lover" Said Bambi.

007 watched in amazement as the two naked and horny girls came together at the foot of the bed by his shackled ankles. His aching cock swelled even more as he saw Bambi lay on top of Thumper, their tits mashed against one another.

They finger fucked each other as they squirmed on the bed, a mass of black and white flesh, bouncing around. The black ass backed up on Bond's chest and he felt her rub on him seductively. Their moans and gasps were driving him crazy and the two minxes knew it.

Bambi spread her legs wide and Thumper licked the dripping pussy. True to her name her feet tapped on the bed next to Bond's head in delight, as she lapped away on her friend.

Then it seemed it was Bond's turn again as they both got onto their knees and faced the captive spy. On either side they placed their closed lips on his thick veined shaft, trapping it between their mouths. Bond curled his toes as they took turns in sucking him.

Bambi took his length in and gurgled happily, swirling her tongue around the musky cock. She managed to take the entire length of the cock down her throat and swallowed his prick with glee, Thumper sucked his balls at the same time.

Then Bambi handed over to the ebony girl, whose fulsome lips devoured his knob with wet, feverish licks. Her head attacked his meat lasciviously, her mouth gobbling him up, fingers dug in his thighs.

She could tell he wouldn't last much longer and just pulled out in time. The white brunette rubbed her pussy as she watched the mans cock literally erupt and spew out a torrent of cum all over the face of Thumper.

She squealed and laughed as the sticky stuff oozed down her chin. Then she turned his hose to Bambi and more spurts sprayed out into her upturned face. Again and again Bond's cock spluttered as Thumper stroked the pulsing shaft.

The pair of female guards hugged each other and licked the cum off the others face. Bond panted and his chest heaved as he lay there spent.

"Did you like that, Mister?"

"Everybody freeze!" Felix Leiter burst in with several agents and quickly un cuffed the grateful English secret agent.

"Where the bloody hell have you been?" Yelled 007, his body drenched in sweat.

"Sorry buddy, did we interrupt anything?"

"You bastard!" He threw a pillow at his American friend and laughed with relief.

END

James Bond will return in 'Live and Let Die.'

123z
123z
814 Followers
12