James Bond Redux Ch. 08: Live & Let Die

Story Info
007 gets Moore.
5.9k words
4.79
8.4k
5
2

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- Eon Productions own the rights to the James Bond movie franchise, and the 007 novels by the Estate of Ian Fleming. This is a parody written for fun only.

xxx

London 1973

In the early hours of the morning, secret agent 007, was interrupted at his home by a visitation of the head of British Secret Service, 'M.' Accompanied by his personal secretary, Miss Moneypenny, James Bond had been briefed on his new mission. He was to fly to the USA to investigate the murder of an MI6 agent at the United Nations building in New York City, one of three agents killed in the last twenty four hours.

"By the way, the Italian authorities say thank you for a job well done last week, one small complaint, one of their agents is missing. A Miss Caruso, happen to know where she is?"

Bond deflected the question by greeting the delightful Moneypenny. She had always carried a torch for the handsome man, but kept quiet when she noticed the naked figure of the young and voluptuous Italian girl hiding.

In her eyes he was sinfully good looking, at the peak of his physical condition, despite his love of good food, drink and cigarettes. Legend of his wham bam sex life had been the talk of all the girls at HQ for years. Highly intelligent, cunning and fiercely independent, only once married.

"Here is your watch, 'Q' mended it for you." The secretary gazed into his eyes with a knowing look.

"Ah, good, the hyper intensified magnetic field needed repair."

"Well 007, don't miss that flight, you've got two hours." 'M' left followed by the loyal Moneypenny.

"Goodbye, James. Or should I say ciao, bello."

She smiled at the tall, athletic man as she joined the departing chief. Bond went to the closet and found the nervous girl in her pink dress, seemingly ready to leave also. As she moved across the room to him, her enormous breasts shifted from side to side in the form fitting dress.

"James."

The long haired brunette fell into his arms with a relieved smile. After a long night of love making Bond was keen for one last session with the stacked girl. As she hugged him he used his watch to lower the zipper at the back of her dress, which puddled around her bare feet.

"Such a delicate touch." She cooed.

"Sheer magnetism, my dear."

He shed his dressing gown and the two naked lovers padded to his bedroom, her large tits swayed as she walked. Once again her curvy figure gave Bond an instant boner, the statuesque girl had massive double D tits on a five foot five frame, and a mass of dark brown curls.

They laid on the large circular bed that Bond had acquired in recent weeks, and planted a light kiss on the cherry red lips of the Italian secret agent. She kept her mouth on his and refused to let up, not wanting to end their brief relationship.

The tall man was fantastic in bed, with a muscular physique, a hard chest and a huge cock. She breathed hard as he caressed her bare shoulders, her tongue darting out at his feverishly. He looked at the adorable young beauty, pink tipped boobs that showed no sag, flat stomach and well shaped hips.

Bond put his right hand over the enormous left breast and rubbed the erect nipple. Then he lowered his mouth and sucked on the big globe eagerly.

"Yes my darling, love me." Said Miss Caruso in her sexy accent.

Only twenty one her body was ripe and tender, soft to the touch and warm. As her tit was given loving treatment, his hand went down to her already moist pussy. With his face in her cleavage, and his finger on her downy pubes, she sighed and thrust her head back into the pillows.

007 shifted his weight and slipped between her legs, widening her thighs so he could see her exposed cunt. Aware of the time passing he quickly slid his tongue into her slit, flicking at the wet lips, delving inside the velvet warmth.

She kicked her legs up and out as he literally lapped at her pussy like a puppy, sending wonderful tingling sensations through her quivering quim. For several minutes he worked on her twat, bringing exquisite groans and twisting motions to the aroused girl.

His hard cock became too much to ignore and Bond brought it up to her face. Her big green eyes stared with fascination at the throbbing prick and gulped. She had sucked him only hours before, and her jaw had been stretched wide to accommodate the fat girth.

"Kiss it, my dear."

Her mouth came close and she kissed the purple hued head, then let it enter her parted lips. As she sucked on the first two or three inches her hand gave the hot shaft vigorous jerks with her left hand.

"Mmmmm," was all she could manage to utter as he pushed at her.

The brunette sucked hard on the fat crown, holding it inside her mouth and letting her drool spill out of the corners of her lips. Bond grasped her dark mane and thrust his cock into her mouth, making her slurp loudly on the large organ. Loving every second the Italian lovely used her tongue down the length of his stalk every time it slid in.

"Your breasts are stupendous, let me fuck them."

The combination of his pre cum and her saliva, 007 smeared her big tits to give her extra lubrication. Miss Caruso made a tunnel of flesh for his rigid pole to slide into. Bond had gotten a taste of tit jobs in the United States, and he vividly recalled Plenty O' Toole in Las Vegas.

He smiled as the girl had her tongue poised to meet his knob as it appeared at the top of the boob cleavage. His staff left a trail on her milky white skin. Her nipples stick out at least two inches and the spy couldn't resist giving both a little nip with his teeth.

"Ohhhh, lover, you tease me so." She squealed.

She gave his cock head a series of noisy wet kisses, her hands on his balls.

He resumed the tit fuck and thrust up harder which made it difficult for her to lick him back. The large globes rippled as they surrounded his purple headed cock. An urge to spray his seed right into her pretty face was hard to resist, but he concentrated hard and slipped out of the warm nest of her mountainous tits.

Bond propelled the girl to his bed where she stretched out languorously on her back. His hard member bobbed from his groin, his eyes pinned to her widespread legs, her brown thatch beckoned.

She gasped as his finger ran up her wet slit, then he pressed his weight on her and his knob pushed at her soft vulva and he was in.

"Hurry, my darling, fuck me."

Her hands came up around his neck as he shoved all the way in, her moist cunt able to take him in with ease. As he fucked her for the third time since they arrived at his apartment only twelve hours ago, they with a feverish haste. Her body bucked up at his, her pelvis jiggling under him as he pumped the wanton hussy for all he was worth.

"Si, si, si," she moaned over and over, her eyes half lidded with desire.

He grinned when she did that charming thing of tapping her feet on the bed either side of his thighs. And again he gritted his teeth as her long fingernails clawed at his arms and broad back. Her cunt foamed as 007 rammed in and out with fast lunges of his lower body, his toes dug into her bed as he raised and lowered into her.

"Is big, so big my love."

Miss Caruso leaked out over his length as she was fucked, her pussy making sloppy sounds as she was speared by his steel hard cock. He flattened himself to her as he quickened his pace, his chest cushioned by her plump boobs.

She cursed in Italian, a stream of words that escaped Bond as he found a renewed urgency and rammed in harder. Their sweat covered bodies twisted and bucked as first the girl came in a screaming shudder of her entire frame.

Then Bond exploded with a grunt and held his prick deep inside her as he pumped out his seed in several convulsions. His cum trickled out of her filled cunt in thick globs and ran down her sleek thighs. They laid together, he on top of she for a few moments, then he slipped out of her sodden twat and went to the bathroom to shower.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

San Monique, later that week.

Having made the connection of the dictator of San Monique, Doctor Kananga, being somehow involved in the murders of the MI6 agents, 007 followed him from New York. His old friend, Felix Leiter of the CIA, had booked a room in the biggest hotel on the Island. He arrived at the lobby desk of the pleasant low building.

"My name is Bond, James Bond. I have a reservation."

"Ah yes, Mister Bond, Mrs. Bond has been expecting you."

007 raised an eyebrow. The rooms were all bungalows in the rear and Bond had a two room suite at the end of the first row.

He entered and was greeted by a black woman in a cool looking sleeveless white dress. Her wiry hair was cropped short and her smile was wide and warm.

"Hi, Mister Bond? I'm Rosie Carver, Felix sent me."

"Charmed, I'm sure, so we're posing as a married couple."

"Only on paper, in the morning I'll show you where agent Baines was found dead, we were on the case together."

"That's very reassuring." Said Bond sarcastically."

He looked at the large queen size bed, then back at the girl with a lascivious grin.

"Shall we retire my love, it's been a long day."

"Ah, bless you, Felix warned me about you. MY room is over there."

She kissed him on the cheek and went to the smaller room. Next moment she screamed and Bond rushed to her side.

They both stared at a small black hat with a feather in the band. He noticed Rosie petrified with fear and threw it out of the room. She collapsed into his arms and explained that it was a warning. Voodoo was alive and well on the superstitious island.

"Please James, don't leave me alone tonight, promise me."

She hugged him tightly, her warm body and heady perfume stirred his loins. He looked across to the single bed, then nuzzled her face with his.

"I promise." He said.

The girl relaxed and took the Englishman in fully for the first time. Tall at over six feet, his black hair and dark brooding eyes appealed to her. She could feel his muscular frame through his thin summer suit.

She went on tiptoe and kissed him lightly on the mouth, then she stepped back and slipped out of the dress. Naked underneath her lean, dark figure impressed the secret agent. Rosie reclined on the bed, her frizzy hair against the pillows. Her slim dark brown figure looked exceedingly enticing to the Englishman with the mahogany like rounded breasts spread out large. Chocolate brown ovals surrounded the erect nipples, and her thighs glistened under the lights. Her full and luscious lips parted to show strong white teeth.

Stripping quickly, Bond joined her on the bed and immediately put his hand to her right boob and weighed it up. He teased the hard nipple with finger and thumb and then took it into his mouth. Rosie settled back and let the white man suck on her, content to let him take the lead. He worked her left nipple next, nipping and flicking at it while his left hand roamed over her soft belly.

The black girl snaked her hand down to his erection and grasped it tightly. Bond gave her left nipple one hard suck, then raised his face to hers. The fulsome red lips drew him in closer and they embraced and kissed, exchanging tongues and locking mouths.

007 craved that full mouth on his prick badly and brought his twitching cock right in front of her. She looked at him, then the fat boner and her pink tongue darted out to lick the bulbous head. Bond settled his torso on her chest and dug his feet in the bed, and Rosie squeezed his tight butt in both hands as she sucked on the juicy crown.

"Splendid, my dear, suck it."

Bond groaned as his knob was sucked into her hot mouth, her incredible lips slobbering and dribbling all over his bell end. Her wide nostrils spread out as she inhaled, her lips tight around him. The secret agent felt an urge to thrust forward but resisted, saving his stamina for fucking.

Now he was taken deep, his shaft vanishing down her throat. Her big boobs quivered against his chest as she proceeded to give the best blowjob of her life. His cock swelled even more as her long nails pressed his clenched buttocks, pulling him in. Bond gladly let her swallow him up whole, his cock head now at the back of her throat.

"You like that?" She said with pride as she released his shaft slowly, thick strands of saliva coating his hard cock.

"Very much so." He muttered.

He laid on his back and put his hand behind his head as the ebony beauty flicked the tip with her snake of a tongue. Then her mouth devoured him again and slid down all the way to his root, her nose pressed on his pubes. She counted, one, two, three then reared back off with a big gulp of air.

"That's how a black girl sucks cock."

She wiped her chin and dived on him once more. With her right hand on his balls she bobbed her head to and fro rapidly on the fat prick, gagging and moaning happily as she took the shiny tool in her welcome mouth.

Bond needed to fuck her, and pulled away from her face, reluctantly but he desired her pussy. He faced her thatch of wiry pubic hair, darkly curled around her dampened mound. He studied her brown labia, parted from her arousal to show a hint of the red insides.

"Show me what a white man can do for a girl."

Inhaling her musky aroma he leaned in, his hands widening her thighs and traced her wet slit with a big swipe up the full length. He licked up from the bottom, just where her anus was, and finished at the hooded clitoris.

"Mmmm, I'm impressed already, what else you got?"

Bond used the tip of his tongue along the outer folds, relishing her sweet taste, then once he was oiled he made fast stabs inside her vertical smile. She squirmed in delight and shook her head from side to side, her left hand on top of his dark hair. He flicked once at her clit, then ignored it and lapped at her channel. Then he gave two, longer licks teasing her, making her wait.

"Faster, please."

He licked her just below the hood, brushing it lightly and drove her mad with anticipation. Then he felt sorry for her and gave her rapid licks from side to side on the hard nub which he released with his thumb.

"Fuck, oh fuck, yeah!"

She shrieked and lifted her feet up onto his back as he pleasured her clit, sucking it like it was a little button. He felt her cum on his tongue, her hips raised up from the bed into his face. Licking her clit even faster, her pussy flowed and her fingers clamped on his head.

Bond sat back and smiled as the black girl shuddered, her big brown eyes on his, her pendulous tits heaving. Her legs were bent at the knees and spread out as wide as they could go. She pointed to his bobbing pecker that poked up to the ceiling.

"Gimme that, now."

He gazed at her pussy, dappled with his spit, and assumed the position. The contrast of his skin against hers made his knob throb hard. With a push of his pelvis, and a twist of his hips, he was in. He was greeted with a throaty moan and arms and legs entwined around him.

"Do it." She said.

She felt hot and wet, very wet as the spy moved back and forth, his weight on his elbows. His body settled on hers, his groin digging into her open thighs as his pace picked up. Her big tits flattened under his broad chest as he banged into her with faster thrusts, driving up her so that his balls slapped on her pussy.

"Ah, fuck, it's good."

Rosie buried her head in his left shoulder, her breath ragged as her cunt was ravaged by his rigid eight inches of rock hard meat. Her head lashed on the pillows, her feet smacked on the backs of his upper thighs, and her back arched up off of the bed.

Bond lifted her left leg and hooked it under his right arm and thumped into her with regular and hard jerks of his lower body. Her ass intrigued him and he craved to have her doggy style.

"Care to switch positions?"

Rosie rolled over with a thrill, and showed him her bubble butt, ebony black and firm. Bond moved behind her and spread his hands over her peachy ass cheeks. He moved his pulsing cock and the tip found her hotness. He grabbed her in a tight grip and pulled her backwards to impale her on his rigid boner.

"Wow, that's deep."

He agreed and paused to relish the amazing penetration of her sopping quim. She yelped as the tall man pushed into her, a loud smack resounded from the meeting of his hips on her ass.

"Hot, damn!"

As he began to bang her with slow, assured and hard thrusts, the sound of their bodies clapped on each others. The black girl did her best to push back, her weight on her hands in front of her, beside her head.

Bond was on the brink, her pussy milked his cock with experience and expertise. She knew how to please a man.

As the sweat burned his eyes, his body dripping onto her shiny bare back James Bond came inside her, filing her with his twitching cock. She fell to the bed, her lover atop of her as he pumped his seed in her until the white cream spilled out either side of his embedded manhood.

"Did you cum?" He asked as he withdrew his tingling cock.

"Fuck yeah, twice! I'm dripping cum everywhere!"

"Let's go shower."

Bond took Rosie by the hand and they hit the bathroom together.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

007 glided in on his hang glider into the cliff top complex owned by the dictator. He found the beautiful boudoir of Kananga's personal Tarot card reader Solitaire, whom he had first encountered in Harlem with Mister Big. There he had hinted with the help of the Tarot cards that he and she would end up in bed together.

As he made himself comfortable in her ornate reading chair, Bond played around with a stack of the cards. The door to the bedroom opened and the enthralling young girl appeared in a sexy chiffon maxi length night gown with long sleeves.

With the light behind her the diaphanous attire was made transparent so that her petite naked frame could be clearly seen. She looked extremely sensual, yet virginal all at the same time.

"Put down those cards at once, they convey nothing to those who cannot see."

Her sea green eyes blazed, and her heart thumped in her chest as she berated him. The girl was bare footed, only about five feet four in height, her long lustrous hair was loose and draped down her back to her tailbone.

"But my dear, the cards DO say we will be lovers, you do truly believe, don't you?"

"They have never lied to me."

The girl believed totally in her own mystic powers. In truth her thoughts in recent events had begun to cloud her judgement, the thought of this man, this handsome man, had turned her pretty head.

"Pick one."

Bond fanned out the deck and looked directly into her eyes. Solitaire already began to melt as she studied his come to bed eyes. Tentatively she took a card and flipped it over onto the table.

It was the lovers card.

Bond stood and moved closer to the speechless girl.

"You already knew the answer, didn't you?"

Without a word she slowly undid the two tiny buttons on her night gown and stood naked before him. Her body was his. She would give herself to him willingly, knowing that after she had sex, her psychic powers would be lost. Her mother had suffered the same fate before her.

Bond thought she was one of the most exquisite women he had ever met. Sleek and lean, with slim shoulders and a narrow waist, her stomach nicely flat. Her pert breasts were firm and up thrust with pouting nipples that stood out like two frozen peas, her long tresses cascaded over her shoulders and hung down her back. Between her upper thighs her Mound of Venus appeared prominently and had a nice trimmed set of pubes.

The kiss came, tender, gentle and hot, as he held her tightly in his strong arms. Solitaire pressed her naked form to his, breasts and stomach at his solid frame. Bond brushed her curtain of hair from her face and gave little butterfly kisses down her left cheek. Without being conscious of the fact the girl had dreamed of this moment the minute she had set eyes on the Englishman. She kissed him greedily, crushing herself against him with a lust for his sex that partly scared her. "Please, be gentle." Her eyes grew big as Bond lifted the lightweight girl and carried her to her large bed.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12