James Bond Redux Ch. 10: Spy Who Loved

Story Info
Bond sleeps with the enemy, twice, plus a harem girl too.
6.1k words
4.58
10.5k
4
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Note- I do not own the rights to the James Bond movies or Novels. This is a fun parody by a fan for others.

xxx

Austrian Alps, 1977.

James Bond had been fucking the blonde Russian agent for hours, and still he showed no sign of letting up. The English secret agent, member of the elite double O section, meant he frequented the field often. His 007 prefix given to him by the British Secret Service gave him a licence to kill, and he had done so on many occasions.

After a successful mission in Austria, he relaxed with the girl, Martine, as they found themselves snowed in. He was under the impression she had been sent to give him assistance by London, and had greeted her warmly.

"Oh, James, I cannot find the words." Moaned the honeyed beauty.

"Let me try and enlarge your vocabulary."

Bond opened his mouth and gave the grateful girl a French kiss.

The remote log cabin in the Alps had a roaring fire, and the pair of them were stretched out naked on a white fur rug. Outside the snow lay thick and the temperature was freezing.

Bond was distracted by his wrist watch which had the message for him to return to London immediately. He reluctantly got to his feet, his hard cock bobbing in front of his groin.

"What happened? Where are you going?" Asked a concerned Martine.

"Sorry darling, something came up."

"That was what I was hoping for."

Her big blue eyes focused on his diminishing erection as he began to dress in his ski outfit. She had not known such a rampant lover such as he and had experienced the most vigorous sex in her life. Only two hours ago the ruggedly handsome man had taken her in his strong grip and kissed her long and hard. Surprised at first, she soon wilted in his arms and gave herself to him willingly.

Bond stood in the middle of the warm cabin, unzipped his trousers and pulled out his long cock. Semi hard he twisted his shaft in his fist and motioned for her to strip. It was clear as to who was in control, despite orders from her superior to delay him, and she quickly undressed.

Martine was proud of her figure, and this was not the first time she had been used for such an assignment as this. Her top came off over her head and her firm breasts popped out. Then she put her thumbs in the waistband of her ski pants and slid them down her nicely shaped legs. Left in panties and ankle socks the blonde pushed her light hair back from her pretty face and they kissed again.

Bond approved as he ran his hands over her pert bottom, squeezing and pinching the soft flesh. As his lips moved over hers he whispered into her mouth.

"Show me your pussy."

She could feel his erection press on her left upper thigh and was alarmed by the suddenness and haste. If she were to delay him, the sex would have to be drawn out. Yet his stiff cock was simply too hard to resist and she drew her underwear down her supple pins and allowed them to fall to the wooden floor. A shiver ran up and down her as she felt his stiffness on her.

"Bend over and hold your knees."

The girl blushed as she obeyed him and the next thing she was aware of was his hands moving up and down along her lower back.

"Could we maybe go..."

Suddenly Bond pushed his groin at her posterior and thrust his cock the full length inside her.

"Oh...my...gosh!" She muttered, surprised at the lascivious haste.

007 held onto her body as he fucked her like it was his first time, humping the young blonde with vigorous thrusts. Martine was rocked to and fro, her arms stretching out in front of her in a futile attempt to hang onto something. He was so much bigger than most men she had known, and her cunt was stretched to the limit. Her cries of pleasure and lust filled the secluded cabin as wave after wave of intense slams took her breath away.

She heard him grunt and the hot cum began to leak from her wet cave and run down her right thigh. Bond gazed at her ass and pussy as he pulled out and walked to the bed silently to remove his shoes and socks. Martine gathered her wits and withdrew to the bathroom to clean up, still dazed by the quickie sex.

After a half hour soaking in a hot tub she returned with a white fur coat about her naked body. Bond laid on the matching white fur rug on the floor by the blazing fire, smoking a cigar.

"Forgive me my dear. I had to get that out of my system."

Martine let the fur fall from her arms and padded barefoot to where he lay. She was particularly attractive, thought the spy as he started to appreciate her fine curves. Just over five feet with a smooth peachy complexion she had wavy blonde hair and an oval face.

He reached out to her and kissed her passionately, his tongue searching for hers. Hands moved on each others frames, feeling the skin of the other, groping and probing with a carnal need.

His cock jumped with the desire to plunge into her delicious cunt yet again, and it throbbed and poked on his belly as he achieved his full erect state. Fascinated by this mans virility she studied his boner closer, rolling the shaft in both hands, feeling the generous girth. She stole a look at the mans features, strong jaw and piercing dark eyes.

Martine then lowered her head and licked the juicy tip of his stiff cock, running her tongue all around, teasing him wickedly. Bond stirred on the soft fur on his butt as the girl drew the first couple of inches into her warm mouth. His fingers toyed with her fine hair as she started to push down further, gently moving back and forth on the thick shaft. The more he slipped in, the more she groaned, it had been a long time since she had such a prick in her mouth.

"Such a warm little mouth you have, quite a delight."

Martine nodded a thank you, his cock, halfway inside her mouth throbbed with approval. Her head moved back to relieve her strained jaw and she spent some time on licking the hot stalk with her tongue, bathing it with her saliva. Then she sealed her full lips around the top half and paused, her eyes shut tight. With an almighty pop she took her mouth up and off, her lungs gasping for air. This she repeated twice more, then laid her head on his stomach.

"It's so thick, James."

007 stroked her hair which had spread across his lower body. "Allow me to return the favour."

Martine laid on her back, her belly did a flip flop as the burly man put his hand back up her ass, searching for the cleft between her buttocks. Her bright blue eyes locked onto his as his big right hand moved around to her front and spread out flat on her pussy mound. The warmth from her was mixed with a moist slickness as he felt her soft pubic hair, then she gasped as he worked one finger inside her outer folds.

"James, be gentle."

His mouth pursed as he probed her wetness, working his way in little by little, coating his finger as he did so. The blonde opened her mouth and gasped for air and fondled her left breast as he kneaded and caressed her plump twat. He stroked and rubbed, one finger tracing a straight line up and down her dampened slit, and on occasion her anus.

"For pity's sake, fuck me James."

007 was happy to oblige, his knob throbbed with a heated pulsation. He pulled back and rested on her petite frame and rammed into her hard. Her cunt parted easily as he began to slide in and out of her slick hole.

Martine squealed as he penetrated her with deep lunges into her wet tunnel, his heavy body smacking on her with lewd sounds. She arched her back and her firm tits mashed against his solid chest. Her hands and feet clutched at his back as he thumped her with all his strength. Their bodies rocked before the roaring fire simultaneously as he pushed and pulled her under him. His well greased cock thrust up her incessantly until he felt her shudder and jerk as he brought about her orgasm.

"My word, ummmm, wonderful." She purred.

Bond held still, his big hands around her waist, as he let her enjoy her climax. Then he rolled over, taking her with him, and she found herself atop of him, her weeping cunt still impaled on his rod of steel.

"James, you devil!"

He grinned as he drove his hips up into her hot, wet pussy as he held her around the midriff. She was literally bounced on his upright pole by his firm grip on her body, her hips and tits rippling under the assault. Bond lifted his knees up and she was tilted toward his upper body. He kissed her as he fucked her, his boner buried deep inside her soft cunt.

Again he flipped her and she yelped with the sudden change in position. This man was something else!

The fur felt divine on her back as she felt his hard cock cram into her once more. She writhed and lifted her legs high up onto his shoulders as she took him all in. He pounded her like a man possessed, his muscles tensed, his balls bouncing on her ass as his prick rammed in and out.

Her pussy was now slippery with cunt juice and their fucking sounded sloppy as he moved faster. Martine sensed another orgasm build and dug her nails in his flesh, whining like some wounded animal. Bond got the message and they came together as he drilled her trembling pussy with a final burst. His sperm and her fluids mixed into a warm rain that streamed from her overfilled quim and down her ass.

The Russian agent held onto him tight, afraid to let go, he felt so good to hold. She felt a unison with this man like she had never experienced before. They stayed glued together until his call to duty came. x

"But, James, I need you." She protested as she put the fur around her naked body.

He opened the door and adjusted his googles.

"So does England."

With that he was gone. As soon as the door to the cabin closed she hurried to the radio transmitter and informed the waiting Russian agents nearby. Martine was in fact a double agent, and had been delaying 007 until the Soviet agents had taken their positions.

"He has just left, repeat, he has just left."

Martine sat back and reflected on the last few hours. The spy who loved her.

007 was immediately pursued by the four KGB agents who he evaded and killed, followed by a spectacular parachute drop from the top of the alp.

x

Egypt, later the same week.

A British submarine had gone missing in Russian waters, and agent 007 had been despatched to Egypt to obtain a microfilm believed to contain evidence as to those responsible.

He arrived at a Bedouin tent in the desert in order to meet local businessman, and former contact, Hosein, who had reliable information as to who it might be putting the submarine tracking system on the market. Once he had been given the details he needed, Bond made to leave.

"Can I offer you a bed for the night old chap, it's rather late."

Hosein spoke in an educated accent having been schooled in Cambridge. He clapped his hands twice as 007 dithered.

"It's kind of you, Hosein, but I think I had better..."

He left the answer hovering as an absolute stunning and exotic woman joined them and dropped to her knees before them. She held a solitary rose in her hands which she offered to Bond.

"Are you quite sure I can't persuade you?" Hosein gave him a wry smile.

Bond gazed at the girl who possessed the deepest brown eyes he had ever seen. Her bronzed skin glowed in the candlelight, and her sequin and satin bra was near to bursting point as it struggle to contain her generous bosom.

Her bare midriff showed off her sexy, rounded belly, a jewelled stud in her navel. Chiffon pants with side vents, so transparent that he could clearly make out her elegant legs, came to her high heeled sandals. A braided headband with an attached mesh veil kept her silky dark hair on top of her head.

"When one is in Egypt, one should delve deeply into its treasures." Said Bond lecherously.

He accepted the rose and he and the girl rose and left together. In her bed chamber, the girl bowed and ducked behind a huge screen silently. Bond shrugged off his travelling robes and moved to the low set bed that was furnished with many cushions. Spread out naked he waited for the harem girl to emerge. A fragrant smell was over powering in the large room, and incense was burning in various places.

As she came out Bond saw she had stripped off and he watched as she padded barefoot to the round mat at the foot of the bed. 007 instantly got an erection at the vision of beauty that knelt before him.

Her hair was as black as darkest night, and her heavy lidded eyes glittered under arched brows. Her skin looked rosy in the flickering candlelight and her limbs and enormous breasts looked inviting and soft. Her thatch of black pubes gave no hint of what she had between her upper thighs, and Bond got a thrill that made his cock twitch.

He held out his left hand and the girl willingly rose and crept up to him.

"What is your name, my dear?"

"Yasmeen."

"Come to me woman."

Bond kissed her honeyed lips as he placed his hands on her flanks. At the same time her small hands slid up the inside of his thighs and cupped his crotch. She nibbled him all over, face, neck, shoulders and chest, her soft lustrous hair tickled him as she did so. He lifted a large handful to his face and inhaled the sandalwood and rose that she had applied to her thick mane.

Yasmeen moved her desirable body further up his and presented her large, dusky boobs to his face. His mouth opened around her left nipple which he discovered to be hard as a bullet, and sucked on it as she entwined her slender fingers about his rock solid shaft. Pinned to the bed under her, he moved to her right tit and nibbled on the nipple there, bringing little moans from her full lips. He held her to him as he sucked and kissed the sweet tasting boobs until he felt her shift again and move south.

She stopped at his groin, where she instantly took his thick tool into the warmness of her mouth. Bond tensed, his feet tapped against the girls hips as she sucked his knob with expert licks and lolling tongue. He looked down at her curtain of raven hair as she moved rapidly to and fro, her eyes shut tight.

"Wonderful technique my sweet." He uttered as he held her head in both hands.

Yasmeen slowed up, his entire stiff eight inches at the back of her throat, his crown literally bathed in spit. Then she inhaled through her nose loudly and the vibration very nearly made him cum down her throat. He rolled his eyes and breathed in deep, the heady incense and her humming on his cock made his pre cum trickle into her welcome mouth.

"Splendid my girl." He said as she popped off him, her chin glazed with saliva.

"I simply must have you," he stared at her two enormous tits that quivered large on her chest.

Without waiting for him, the dusky girl assumed a position on the bed where she leaned on her elbows, her rump raised up in the air, wiggling invitingly. The English secret agent came behind her and gave her one, long lick up her wet cunt, his hands on either side of her buttocks. He looked down at the naked ass and experienced a surge of lust at the sight.

From this angle her thick, dark bush had thinned on the moist labia, and the inner lips were parted with arousal. He wondered if there had ever been a cunt ready for fucking as this one. A big sniff of her womanly scent gave his hard pecker a dull ache and he brushed the head up and down the slit until he moved in and penetrated the lush hole.

A loud sigh emanated from her mouth as Bond moved in and out four or five times before his entire length was all in. He paused a moment and splayed his legs out for support then began to fuck the girls brains out.

"You like?" She managed to mouth as she was rocked on the bed, her head bent over.

"I like."

Yasmeen did her very best to move back at him as he intensified his thrusting. It had been a week since Austria and his balls were heavy. He thrust up harder and deeper with every second, his lower body slapping at her oiled frame loudly. The harem girl began to whimper and that appealed to the athletic man as his hands held her in place.

Her back arched and she whipped her silky hair about her as she rode his hard member with a growing furnace in her pussy. Bond was aware of her increasing ardour as she oozed out over his shaft, her slickness meant he glided in and out with the greatest of ease. His balls swung against her brown ass cheeks as his length went into the depths of her cunt.

He slowed to give her short and shallow strokes as his own imminent end grew ever nearer.

"I'm quite close my dear." Yasmeen took their weight on her elbows, any attempt to meet his thrusts now futile as the amorous stud was down to his vinegar strokes. Her pendulous boobs hung under her body and jiggled.

As he took in her incredible sexy rear one last time he pulled out and sprayed several jets of cum along her curved spine all the way up to the back of her neck. The panting beauty turned her face to the left and caught a big spurt in her eye as he continued to spew out his seed. Two more huge bursts shot through his cock from the base up and painted her raven locks with globs of white that sat in her hair like tiny ornaments.

"Forgive me if I excuse myself, I have important business tomorrow."

The girl knelt on the bed, her palms together and nodded reverently.

x

En route to Sardinia, same week.

A Soviet nuclear sub had also vanished without trace and the combined heads of their respective Secret Services, 'M' and General Gogol, had assigned their top agents to investigate.

In collaboration with Russia agent, Triple X, she and Bond has united in Egypt to obtain the microfilm, and had concluded that Karl Stromberg, a wealthy tycoon might be worth investigating. On the orders of their superiors they travelled by train to the island of Sardinia where the tycoon lived.

Triple X, or Major Anya Amasova of the KGB, was a drop dead gorgeous brunette with long, straight hair and large doe eyes. At five feet seven, she was blessed with high cheekbones and fulsome lips. Her skin appeared to be flawless, and her body was a perfect 35-24-35.

After the evening meal they made their way to the adjoining berths, and the English agent made his move.

"Care for a nightcap?" He indicated with his hand.

"I'm very sorry, but tomorrow is going to be a busy day, I must sleep."

007 shrugged and accepted the woman's wishes and bade her goodnight. He slid back the flimsy door that separated the two cabins and began to undress.

Anya had stripped and put on a satin nightgown and brushed her hair, ready for bed. As she looked into the mirror a shadow fell across the reflection and killer for hire, the seven foot tall man known simply as 'Jaws' leapt at her.

On hearing the commotion from the adjoining berth, Bond joined in a terrific fist fight that ended with the villain being ejected from the train. A grateful Anya looked into the eyes of her saviour and her big eyes sparkled with a sensuous stare. Her gorgeous gossamer nightgown came all the way to the floor, the thin straps on her shoulders seemed to be at breaking point under the strain of keeping her tits in. Despite the physical tussle a moment before, 007 felt his cock surge in his pants.

"You saved my life, thank you James."

She reached out to embrace the man who winced at her touch.

"You're hurt, let me see."

She opened his shirt to reveal a muscular physique and saw an abrasion on his left side.

"Why don't you lie down and let me look at it closer."

Bond fell back onto the single bed, his eyes never leaving hers. "What can we use for a bandage?" She asked, her cheeks turning rosy.

"How about this?"

He pulled the left shoulder strap down her arm, then placed his palm on her perfect bared breast. The nipple had become erect, pointing at him as if demanding to be sucked. His fingers trapped the tip, holding it still and then he nipped it with his teeth. Anya shivered with delight and clasped him behind his head.

123z
123z
813 Followers
12