James Bond Redux Ch. 11: Moonraker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
821 Followers

The ribbon came away and Bond wound it around his left fist. Manuela looked at him with a wry smile and parted her dress to reveal her stunning naked body. Her skin seemed to glow, like so many Brazilian beauties, with an enticing warmth. The mocha tipped tits were firm and full, her hips narrow.

Bond was enthralled by the exotic woman and scrutinised her quite visible Mons and anus under the thin panties as she eased back in the seat. He unzipped his trousers and pulled them down over his hips with his underpants. Manuela reeled back slightly when his cock sprang out and up, considerably larger than expected.

"My word!" She exclaimed, her soft brown eyes wide open.

Bond removed his shirt and stood naked, one hand on his hip, the other stroking his hard on. It had to be around eight inches long, and very thick, the foreskin pulled back by itself.

He sat again beside her and drew her to him, one arm around her shoulder. They began to kiss, his long tongue pushing into her mouth. The Brazilian beauty trembled as she felt him caress her right breast in his hand. Then he leaned forward and took the hard nipple into his mouth and sucked gently.

Manuela could feel his stiff cock press on her thigh as he switched his attention to her other boob, his hand slowly moving down the inside of her panties. She gave a gasp of delight when his fingers pressed into her wet folds, playing with her soft pubes at the same time.

007 moved down her body as she stretched out horizontally on the sofa and let him lift both her legs up in the air so as to remove her panties. He gave them a subtle sniff then tossed them to the carpet.

"If your pussy tastes like I think it tastes, I'm in for a treat."

She spread her legs for him gladly, her left over the back of the sofa, and the secret agent placed his mouth over her mound. Enthralled she watched him as he ravenously sucked her lips, his hands under her ass to hold her up to his face.

"Ooooohh, it's wonderful!"

Her hands came either side of his head, pressing him harder to her, her hips undulated at the same time. Bond now had his nose right in her nest, his breath heavy as his tongue seared up into her cunt. His cock ached to fuck this woman, he needed to have her pussy swallow him up.

Bond got up and sat back, his hand behind his head. He spoke no words as the dusky woman straddled him and gripped his pole, holding it in an upright position. He in turn cupped her tits as she settled on his lap. The head of his cock pushed at her pubic hair on her labia and he clenched his buttocks as she let it enter her vulva.

"Quite thick, isn't it." She hissed as she pushed down to take in the first three inches.

"You're doing fine my dear."

She dipped her head to see his knob vanish up inside her pussy, her own juices coating the skin of his shaft. As she lowered herself further, so he pushed up, impaling her fully on his whole length. His balls pressed against her cute ass as she started to slide up and down. The friction was terrific for the both of them as she twisted and contorted on him.

Her pussy oozed, it was the only word to describe it. His cock was greased by the woman's dripping juices, and the more she rammed her body down onto his, the more hotter she got. Bond curled his toes in the lush carpet of the luxury suite as he enjoyed the ride. He took a glance at his watch, plenty of time left.

Manuela hopped off and knelt by his feet and took his huge, shiny cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked, swallowing the mixture of their mutual juices. Her hair fell across the left side of her face as she tongued the underside of the stiff shaft. Then she spun around and mounted him in a reverse cowgirl position, his rampant organ poking straight up between her thighs. Her lower body wiggled back to him as she balanced herself, her buttocks pressed on his groin, then her slippery wet cunt swallowed his manhood whole.

"Wow, that's tight." Muttered the Englishman.

Manuela agreed, her pearly white teeth gritted as her hips rocked back and forth, sliding along his bone whilst still embedded all the way. Her back arched sublimely, she was truly an exotic creature. The heat from her body began to make him perspire as well.

"Feels so good, James"

Indeed, the feel of her pussy riding rapidly up and down on him was phenomenal, and when she started to shift her pelvis around in small anti clockwise circles he gulped.

007 was riding the crest of his orgasm now, and grabbed her by the curvaceous hips and jerked her body up and down.

Again the olive skinned honey sucked on his thick cock, anxious to taste the greasy shaft once more. Her head bobbed fast, her left fist at the base, his balls by her wrist. Bond soon began to buck on the seat as his prick throbbed with the need to ejaculate. His hand held the back of her head, her lustrous hair soft to the touch and he filled her mouth with a torrent of cum.

"Heaven, sheer heaven," he intoned.

The woman continued to suck and swallowed his seed, gulping it down with lewd sounds in her throat. Once he was spent, his cock wilted and he rolled out from under her.

"Splendid, my dear. You might want to gargle before we head out tonight."

007 slipped away and hit the bathroom, leaving her naked on the carpet.

Bastard Ingles!

x

Amazon jungle, two days later.

As 007 traipsed through the jungle growth his eye was drawn to a figure of exquisite beauty dressed in a diaphanous maxi dress in blush pink. The sweeping skirt had two side slits, a fitted waist and padded cups for her heavy bust. She bent a finger to him and he followed her to the ruins of an ancient temple. A veritable bevy of gorgeous women appeared out of the shadows, dressed similarly in white mini skirts.

"Well, well, Mister Bond, how tedious to see you again. Yes, this is where I have hidden the stolen shuttles, and these young maidens I have chosen to create the perfect human race. Once I have killed off all life on this miserable planet they will repopulate, and a new Earth will be born."

"You're quite mad, you do know that?"

"Jaws, bring him to join the good Doctor Goodhead."

007 spun around and the giant henchman gave Bond a love tap that rendered him unconscious.

x

Bond drifted between night and day, awake and asleep as the blow on the head disoriented him. He raised his head to discover he had been stripped naked on an enormous bed, covered with multiple pillows. Looking around the warm, luxurious room he saw four of the women he had encountered in the temple stood around him totally naked.

A tall lean black girl with short wiry hair gave him a big smile. Next to her was a blonde with long wavy hair down her back, and alongside her was a brunette with stunning perky tits. An Asian girl with beautiful almond shaped eyes and lustrous black hair came onto the bed and held his hand.

"Any last requests?"

"Just the one," answered the aroused spy.

She giggled as the English secret agent stroked his cock which grew quite visibly in his hand. Behind him the blonde and brunette climbed onto the bed wrapped their arms about each other. Their big tits mashed against each other as they French kissed, their hands wandering all over their bodies. 007 one of the girls, presumably the ebony beauty, clasp him from behind, her natural boobs on his back.

"Your request is granted." Said the Thai girl who made a sandwich of him, pressing her curves to his chest and stomach.

He kissed her full on the lips and her hands came around his shoulders, brushing the black girl who pushed her two soft pillows on his broad back. His tight ass was fondled tenderly with one dark hand, while the other gripped his erection and tugged on it. As he was kissed and stroked, a finger moved down the crack of his ass delicately, which made him thrust his hips into the fist that rubbed his boner. The Thai girl looked deeply into his eyes, a combination of desire and smut.

"Say hello to Amy and Francine," she said with a smile.

"The things I do for England." Sighed 007.

On the edge of the bed were Amy, the brunette and the long haired blonde. As he stood in front of them, his cock firm and twitching, he looked from one to the other. Amy took hold of his shaft and fed the crown into her mouth, her cherry red lips creating a suction around it. Francine gripped his right hip and rocked his lower body at her friend, her big blue eyes on his the whole time.

"Hey!"

He felt another probing finger invade his asshole again, and Francine held his hip to make sure he couldn't break free. Then he tensed when the Thai girl inserted her wet tongue inside his puckered anus. The twin assault on his cock and ass was one of the most intense feelings he had ever experienced.

"Way to go Ling." Said the black who watched from the side lines.

With her hands on his buttocks Ling ground her nose in his cleft and moved her head to and fro. His embedded cock in the mouth of Amy was released with an audible pop, at the same time the oral stimulation behind him ceased.

"Time to fuck!" Announced the black girl, Cleo.

Bond was unceremoniously tossed onto his back and Cleo smothered him with her shiny, dark frame. His erect cock settled on her bubble butt, the far head in the space between cunt and anus. He lifted his head to see the blonde move around and lower her bum to his face. With her legs on either side of his head, her wet pussy plopped onto his open mouth, her ass on his nose.

"Go ahead Mister Bond, lick that pussy."

He pushed his tongue out and straight up into the sweet tasting golden thatched cunt. With his nose firmly wedged against her ass he stabbed at her folds with enthusiasm, his hands on the girl's butt.

Down below, Cleo shifted her body and inhaled his stiff prick with her twat. In a single quick move she impaled herself on him totally and ground her hips back and forth with rapid pelvic strokes. Once she was oiled up she rose up and down on him, her hands on his chest for leverage. Her chocolate tipped breasts bounced delightfully as she rocked on his cock, her bare feet dug into the big bed.

Bond fought for breath as Francine pressed her pussy on his drooling mouth, her slim hips pumping on him with a steady rhythm. Then he felt air on his face, and his cock slap on his belly as the two girls rose up from him. He got up on his elbows and noticed Amy on all fours beside him. Without hesitation, Bond assumed the position, his cock ached to fuck someone. On closer inspection he saw the girls small strip of brown pussy hair above her slot, moistened by tiny droplets.

She did not look back at him as she wiggled her pert posterior.

"Fuck me, Mister Bond."

She shuffled back to him, stopping when his rigid pole rested on her butt cleavage. To his right, Ling gripped his hard shaft and helped him mount the brunette. She turned his face to hers and they kissed as he began to move his cock in and out of the girl on all fours. He placed his hands on top of her bum and started thrusting into her, drawing a satisfied moaning and bouncing from the grateful girl.

On his left Cleo kissed his neck and cheek as his tongue darted in and out of the sexy Asian girl on his right. His cock was throbbing now in the dampening cunt of Amy, and he rotated his hips, sending his knob in harder and harder. Their bodies ground against one another, both of them aching with desire.

"Mister Bond!"

The girl's voice was husky as she groaned, her cunt coating his boner with her cream. Bond was invigorated and pulled and pushed the girl on his shiny cock, banging her like some animal in heat.

He noticed that Cleo and Francine laid beside them on the bed now, the dark skinned girl had her head nestled in between the blonde's open thighs. Slowing his strokes in Amy he watched enraptured as Cleo planted untold numbers of kisses on the paler girl's upper thighs, moving ever inwards to the exposed pussy. Then the pink tongue of the black girl slipped inside the other and lapped at the vertical slit with gusto.

"Fuck me now, me, me."

Ling was on her back, her dusky fleshed body on offer to him. As he struggled to tear his eyes from the two girls he withdrew from Amy and moved to his left and he guided his enormous prick into the slick honey pot of the Thai girl. She jerked up as the spy thrust all the way in to the hilt.

"Mister Bond, you are truly blessed!"

She expertly rolled her tight butt in small circles and ground her cunt onto his stiff cock. Bond responded by fucking her with long and powerful strokes, his hips becoming a blur as he rammed in and out. Her pussy was turned into a hot, sopping cave for his thick tool to plunder, deeper and faster, causing her to cling to his body.

"Fuck...me...fuck...me." she whimpered over and over, as she was slammed back into the bed.

Then she screamed and arched her back as she was engulfed by her orgasm. Her thighs locked around his back as she tensed, then she went limp and 007 rolled off the quivering Asian.

"I need to get me some of that." Said Francine, and he noticed her English accent for the first time.

"Will you take a look at that cock!" She gasped.

She leapt up from under Cleo and thrust her mouth down onto his glistening organ, sucking and devouring him with wild plunges. Her tongue lashed and flicked on his cock head faster and faster until Bond felt his balls bob in his sack.

"I'm, I'm having trouble holding back girls." Said Bond with a red face.

He drove his prick to the back of the blonde's throat and exploded. The girl took the initial spurt down all the way before letting him slip from her mouth in order to share his ejaculate. Amy and Cleo moved over as Bond shot thick globs of cum into their faces, coating their skin and lips. Cleo let his cum dribble down the dark valley of her cleavage, a line of white on black flesh. Ling moved between the others and took his dripping cock into her mouth and held him there until he softened, then licked up the remaining semen.

x

"James! James! Wake up!"

Bond slowly opened his eyes and shook his head to clear it. A woman's voice woke him from his stupor, Goodhead? Had he been dreaming all this time?

"Quickly, wake up, the shuttle is about to launch!"

007 came to his senses and looked up. They were in the exhaust pit beneath the rocket boosters of the shuttle due to launch. Using the explosive charge hidden in his wristwatch the pair of secret agents made their escape through a convenient air vent.

x

Aboard the shuttle craft, Bond and Goodhead had destroyed the last of the missiles and killed Drax.. At HQ in London, the head of British Secret Service, 'M,' and his American equivalent were eagerly awaiting audio-visual contact with the two agents as they were in orbit around the Earth.

As the flickering images finally appeared on the giant screen, the picture of 007 wrapped in a naked embrace with Holly, was visible to all.

"My word, what IS 007 doing?" Said a concerned 'M.'

"I think he's attempting re-entry Sir! Answered Q, as a matter of fact.

Holly looked at Bond wide eyed.

"James? Take me around the world one more time."

END

123z
123z
821 Followers
12