James: Mr. Nude International Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olga stared at James for what seemed like minutes but was probably just a few seconds. She then walked to where she had previously placed the chair and brought it around in front of James, about six feet from where he stood. She sat down. The steel balls began to click with more frequency and velocity. Olga's thighs never looked more inviting, and making matters worse, she acted as if she knew it.

James could feel that he was close to cumming. But, wait, if he did...cum was fluid, wasn't it? Oh no. Was this how it ends? This cunning little devil, James thought. She gets me aroused, and if I cum I'll die.

Olga crossed her legs. Oh my god, James thought. Her panties! He could see them. He could clearly see the triangle of cloth as it peered out from Olga's crossed legs. The skirt had lifted just enough, and better yet, it wasn't a fleeting view. As long as Olga held her position...

The panties were blue, a light blue, baby blue. James' body quivered. He felt like had just taken a trip to heaven, but he had to resist. He could not cum. He did not want to die.

Olga uncrossed her legs, and as she did, James caught an even fuller view of her baby blue panties. He saw more than just a triangle. He had brief but clear view of virtually the entire panty. Olga was making no attempt to be modest. She had returned to her original sitting position with her legs in front of her with knees pressed together, but her skirt had risen just enough so that he panties were still on display. Just barely, They were peeking out from under her hemline. Olga could see that James was staring at her with unbridled lust. The constant clickety-clack of the steel balls confirmed her suspicions.

Never before had James desired a woman as much as he did Olga at this very moment. The way she looked at him, just staring, studying him like he was an experiment. Those thighs, that incredibly short skirt, those baby blue panties...James could feel himself losing it. This woman; she was half devil and half angel. So this was her insidious game. Turning him on so much that he would ejaculate; yet, at the same time, all too aware that ejaculation would mean electrocution.

Olga just sat there, motionless, expressionless. James wondered whether she knee that he could see her panties. Did she care, or was this part of the plan? The steel balls kept up its running battle with James' cock muscles. It flapped harder, and the clicking of the steel balls got louder. He could feel the semen building up in his cock shaft. The tightness of the wire-loop under his cock head was now working as a stimulant. It made his cock tingle. It was a pleasant irritant. It made his penis more sensitive and tighter, and even harder, if that was possible. James realized that he was real close to cumming.

"Please, Olga, unplug the cord," he pleaded. Olga remained unmoved.

Olga crossed her legs again. That drove James over the threshold. His body began to buck and shake. His breathing became more forced. It was now beyond his control. He was about to ejaculate and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Olga, I'll say anything...okay, I stole the diamond...I'm sorry...I stole it...please, unplug the cord, please. Olga...I'm gonna cum...oh no...please...Olga...Olga...I can't hold it...AARRGGHH!"

A massive burst of semen shot out of James penis like rocket fire and flew over Olga's left shoulder. It might have set a long distance record for ejaculation. A second burst landed her on her knee and dribbled down on to her booted leg. A third blast hit the floor between them. A fourth got ever so closer to the mat. James was too convulsed with pleasure and relief to care. A fifth, a sixth...who know how many more, landed on the mat. Thirsty seconds later, when the bursts of pleasure finally subsided, James was left whimpering. Had his body not been held up by the chain he would have slumped to the ground in exhaustion.

Suddenly James was aware that he was still alive. He had not been electrocuted. He stared at Olga with eyes opened wide.

Olga got up, walked over to the wall and unplugged the electrical cord. She made sure that she bent down in a way which would cause her skirt to rise. James had earned the right to the view.

Olga looked at the mat upon which James was standing. "If we in Russia," she said, "you dead."

12