James: Mr. Nude International Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James awkwardly stood up. His knees were still weakened by the orgasm, and he unsteadily walked towards the bed where his clothes were strewn.

"Olga bad," said Special Agent Olga Ekaterina Danilova, of the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate. "Olga bad girl."

"No," said James. "You were wonderful. Olga good girl."

"Olga bad." Olga had a mischievous grin on her face. James couldn't tell whether she was serious or not. She took the paddle which she had used earlier on James and handed it to him. Suddenly, and much to James' astonishment, she bent forward and lowered her hands onto the bed, which exposed her backside, which was covered by her baby blue panties, to James' lustful eyes.

"Bad girl," James said, lifting up her skirt and playfully, gently tapping her baby blue covered butt with the paddle.

"Harder," said Olga. "Olga bad girl."

James again tapped her bottom, a little harder than before, but not by much.

Without warning Olga quickly whipped around and kneed James right in the testicles. James grabbed his balls gingerly and said in an angry voice, "Hey, that hurts." The only thing that prevented James from collapsing to the ground in agony was the fact that Olga's knee wasn't as deadly as her boot.

"Olga bad," she said again.

"Why you little...that really hurt."

"Olga bad girl. Need punishment."

James was really angry. His balls were sore from the knee. "You want it harder," he said. "Okay."

Olga had already assumed her position, with her hands on the bed, her blue pantied butt thrust right at James' waist, and right at James' libido. He rubbed her panties with his hand and smacked her fairly hard with the paddle. Olga tried to stifle the sensation, but she emitted a weak moan.

James smacked her three more times, each time a little harder. "Had enough," he asked?"

Olga, by way of response, swung her leg up from behind her and, using the back of her boot, expertly landed a blow on the underside of James' balls with her heel.

"That does it," said James. "I'm done playing around." He lowered her panties. He was so intent on what he was about to do that he was totally oblivious to here perfectly shaped bare butt, ever so firm and taut. It was a butt that would drive many a man insane.

James began smacking her bare behind as hard as he could. Olga's moaning became louder and her breathing became more forceful. James lost count of how many times he used that paddle. Perhaps twenty, perhaps forty; and he was using his full force. He was striking her so hard that his cock was swaying back and forth like a pendulum. It was also starting to get harder, much harder. In fact, it was starting to get in the way of the paddle. Who knows how long James would have paddled the cute little behind of Olga Ekaterina Danilova had James not accidentally caught the side of Mr. Penis with the device, and this broke the trance, and he stopped his pummeling of Olga's butt.

Olga was whimpering, maybe even crying. Her behind was bright red and there were a few places that were blistered and even bleeding. James was overcome by guilt. "I'm so sorry," he said. Olga kept whimpering, but it was more with satisfaction than anything else, even if James didn't fully understand that.

James went into the bathroom and returned with a towel that he had soaked with warm water. He gently, and lovingly, began to apply it tenderly to Olga's bleeding areas. His hand made contact with Olga's vagina, and he became aware that it was moist and damp.

"Here, lie on the bed," he said, and he helped her down on her stomach, her red, bleeding and blistered butt helping to increase James' guilt. He caressed her butt with the towel. Olga moaned, and this time even innocent James knew that the moans were borne out of pleasure. He carefully slid his hand down to her vagina and rubbed her cunt lips with his fingers. James noticed that the lips had opened and were receptive to his hand.

James also noticed that his cock was nearing 13 inches. The sight of Olga's cute, firm butt, even reddened and bleeding, was starting to grab his attention. Olga was submitting to him, she was submitting to his gigantic cock. He could tell that she wanted it inside her.

There was once a time when that thought might have intimidated James, but not now, not today, not with this very special woman. James grabbed Olga by the hips and positioned her to where he could mount her. He grabbed hold of Mr. Penis and slowly inserted it into her moist vagina. Olga moaned loudly and instinctively lifted the lower half her body, and this made it easier for James to begin pumping her.

The bed they were on had a soft mattress and it made James' job tougher. He gently eased Olga off of the bed and had her kneel down on the floor. James mounted her from behind and was now able to use the firmness of the floor to get some solid traction. Mr. Penis was rigid, like a lead pipe, and James blindly pumped in and out of Olga's vagina, not paying attention to anything other than the grinding motion. Olga's butt kept making contact with James' loins, and she grimaced with pain each time, a consequence of the spanking. But she didn't care about the pain; it was far outweighed by the pleasure. This donkey-dicked, innocent dupe, this simpleton with the big penis, was causing her to almost lose consciousness, as the long, hard extended shaft of James' 14 inch manhood sent her on a one-way ticket to ecstasy, taking her to a place that she had never been before. It was so easy to manipulate him. James was putty in her hands.

Olga had been trained to spot the weakness of her prey and capitalize on it. From the first she could tell that James was a pervert. She saw how he had stared at her milky white thighs, she saw how he vainly admired the miracle of his own monster penis when they were at his house the night before. She saw the perverted pornography that he watched at home, even if it did arouse her as well. But that was beside the point. All Olga had to do play to his ego, get James to desire her, turn him on a little, and he would do anything she wanted him to do. Even confess to a crime that he did not commit. But right now what she wanted most was to take advantage of the horse-hung specimen of male genitalia that was available for her pleasure.

James wasn't even thinking about how swollen his member had become, how much pleasure he was getting from this interaction. All he cared about was pleasing Olga, his Olga, the only woman he had ever loved. Sure he had loved Lori once upon a time, and now he loved Kristy, Lori's sister, but Olga...well, she was something special. James was aroused beyond anything he had ever before experienced. Olga's perky, firm breasts, her tight, perfectly shaped butt, her jaw-dropping miniskirts, her short blond hair and the way it swayed against her face her authoritarian demeanor, even the wrath of her boot...James was in love. His only desire was to please Olga. Without even realizing it, James had slightly raised his knees and was half-standing. This enabled his penis to probe even deeper into Olga's vagina. He wrapped his arms around her stomach and thrust his penis as hard as he could. The slapping noise caused by Olga's butt making contact with James' body increased in volume. How he longed to be her slave, do to anything she asked, to live solely to please her.

Olga was screaming, she was panting, and she was squirming, as James rode her hard. He was so concentrated on pleasing her that he didn't even realize that he was about come. Al he could do was utter "I'm coming" right as the moment of ejaculation, after which he kept on pumping as hard as he could, even as his liquid love juice squirted into Olga's vagina.

James kept grinding, Olga kept squealing, and Mr. Penis stayed erect. James didn't know what possessed him, but all of a sudden he got the idea to turn Olga around and change position. He quickly got up and grabbed a pillow from the bed and had Olga lie down on it, the better to protect her sore and bleeding behind. He then mounted her again, this time in a missionary position. As soon as he had inserted his cock into Olga's vagina, it became firmer and more erect. Mr. Penis loved the journey that James was taking it on.

Olga raised her legs and wrapped them around James' back as he worked his 14 inch shaft into Olga's pleasure zone. Her arms were hanging on to the back of James' neck and she was digging into his skin with her fingernails. James was oblivious to this; all he could think about was his wish to hear Olga moan and cry with pleasure. Minutes went by, how many James could not tell, but eventually he became cognizant of the fact that he was about to ejaculate. This time he gave advance warning and he pulled out his penis and furiously finished the job by hand, sending forth several blasts of warm semen across Olga's stomach.

They were spent. They breathed in unison. James leaned back and lied down on his back, holding onto Olga's arms as he did, so that she followed him. She was now lying on top of him, and James could feel her body as it pressed against the exhausted Mr. Penis. Their faces came together and James made a move to kiss her.

"No kiss, just boom-boom," said Olga, turning her head to the side.

James didn't know how, he didn't know why, but Special Agent Olga Ekaterina Danilova had touched his soul, his very essence, in a way that could he have barely comprehended before the moment that it had actually happened. He would do anything she asked. He'd throw his life away and follow her around on a leash, if that's what she wanted. But what did Olga want?

12