James the Virgin Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5.
2.9k words
4.38
21k
13
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had reached the end of the semester and Mandy wanted to go home for the winter break. It was something I had not been doing for years. I was twenty-seven years old and was living my own life since I left home at eighteen to go to college and then into the Navy, before returning to the university.

I did, indeed, go home for special occasions like the holidays, or reunions, but I really wasn't going home that often. In fact, I had not been home since I went down and picked up Mandy when school started this last semester.

But this was special for Mandy. She had reached a milestone in her life at twenty years of age. I had fucked her and got rid of her virginity. She was turning into a real cum slut, and it was fun to see it happening. So I was glad to give in and decide to take her home for the three week break and stay with our Mom for that time. I would enjoy being with Mom in any case. I did love her, I just had been living my own life. This would give us a chance to get reacquainted as adults.

My mother and my father were still married but I heard from Mandy that their marriage was on the verge of ending. I didn't understand the intricacies, but it all boiled down to people just changing. It might be a little uncomfortable this visit, but we were family and we could get through it.

So we packed up after finals, which we both passed with flying colors, and filled my car with a few of my things and tons of Mandy's crap. It was okay. I loved her. We headed out to the south on a three hour drive, arriving late in the afternoon on a Sunday and finding Mom at home and Dad out doing whatever.

I might mention that the drive was pleasurable. Mandy wanted to try something new. While I drove she unzipped my pants, pulled out my hardening prick and leaned over and started licking it. I tried very hard to keep my eyes on the road but had to take a hand and force her down to suck it harder. Oh hell, my sis was a good cock sucker. It took me only a few minutes but I gave her a ton of cum and she swallowed it all with gusto. She now had a new experience to save and savor in her life.

Pulling up to the family's three bedroom bungalow we saw that Mom's car was in the driveway. She was home. Entering the house we all hugged and again I wondered at how Mom stayed so lovely and young looking. She was forty-five years old. I could swear she was in her thirties. Anyway, as always, she made me horny just to look at her. That had always been true. In high school I had to take all the crap from my friends about having the hottest mom in town.

Mom was not the red head that had given Mandy her coloring. That came from Dad. He was Irish. Mom gave me my brown hair and grey eyes. She didn't have large breasts but they were fine, at least what I could see under her clothes. Her body was slim and I knew that she was always out walking or swimming to stay in shape. For herself, she once told me, giving me a hint it wasn't for Dad anymore.

Anyway, she told us that Dad would be home late and that we would eat dinner without him. She had made my favorite, stuffed cabbage. She hardly ever made it, but I was her favorite. Mandy knew that. She had never cared much. She was always well loved in the family. Dad especially loved Mandy as his favorite. From what she told me he was proud of her for getting into the university finally. And doing so well.

Mandy still had her room fixed up for her. My old room had been converted to an office, but Mom put a roll-away bed in there for me. That was fine. I had slept on a lot worse in the service. We spent the evening watching television and then went to bed about ten. Dad was still not home.

About one in the morning, not sleeping well on the hard roll-away bed, I heard something coming from another room. I got up in my skivvies which I always slept in now since the service and went out to take a piss in the bathroom. As I was returning from the bathroom I heard moaning coming from sis's room. Our bedrooms had no locks on them, so I went over to take a peak and see what she was moaning about.

Slowly opening the door I could vaguely see from the moonlight coming through her window. And from the nightlight she had always needed since she was young. Mandy was lying on her bed and her pretty legs I had spread so often were wide apart. Dad was on top of her, humping and fucking my little sister. What could I say? I had done the same thing. But my cock was getting hard watching.

Dad was quite the daughter fucker. Mandy was whining as he screwed her harder and harder. He was sucking on those delicious tits of hers and probably biting them too.

"Daddy, please fuck me harder. I love fucking now Daddy. I want you to fuck me forever, please ram your cock into your little girl Daddy. Please fuck me! Ahhhhhhhh damn, I'm cumming Daddy, fuck cumming, cumming. Shoot it into me Daddy, shoot your cum into me. I want it so bad, cummmming

aaaahhhh!"

I want back to my room and jacked off into a sock. That was so fucking hot. I wondered if Mandy had seduced Dad or he had seduced her. Didn't matter. They were enjoying themselves. But it gave me a grand idea. I was going to fuck Mom. Not tonight. Dad was too near. But soon I would cram some hard cock into my mother. I would indeed.

The next morning the whole family had breakfast. Dad was talking about business, Mandy was smiling into her eggs and Mom was just gazing off into the distance, unless I spoke to her, then she would smile and pat my arm. I was not sure if she knew what Mandy and Dad had done last night. It didn't matter. I was going to make it up to her, and I was going to do it well. She needed some hard prick in her cunt. I was going to give it to her.

Dad left for work. Mom had on her walking clothes already and she took off for her hour walk on the trails through the woods behind our house. Just Mandy and I were left at home. We grinned at each other. We went upstairs to Mandy's room and we were naked in just a minute and lying on the bed hugging and kissing and feeling each other up. I had some hot, wet cunt in my hand and Mandy was stroking my long prick.

"I fucked Daddy last night! It was so fucking hot. His cock is not as big as yours but he cums a lot and it felt so good in my pussy. It was thick and he was so rough. I liked it Jimmy! And I made him use one of the rubbers you gave me too."

"I know Mandy. I watched you. You're really a little cum slut aren't you? I was proud of you. You fuck like a professional. You could be a real good whore. Guess what? I'm going to get Mom to fuck me! If you can fuck Dad then I can fuck Mom."

"Oh great Jimmy! Fuck her good! Mommy needs a good screw from a master like you."

We knew we had about an hour so we made the most of it. I got Mandy on her hand and knees and gave her what she was coming to love a lot. An ass fucking. She was moaning and begging as I slowly crammed my dick into that tight bung hole of hers. As she whined from my hard fucking I asked her if I was as good as Dad.

"Oh Jimmy, god, Daddy fucks so good. But not as good as you, Jimmy. Fuck, you fuck so good Jimmy. Fill my ass with cum Jimmy. Please, please fuck me, cum in me, fuck I keep fucking cumming, ahhh, fuck I keep cumming!"

My spunk was shooting out and I filled her good. My little sister was a great damned fuck. But I knew Mom would be better. I knew it and I was going to prove it. I groaned as I came so hard into Mandy. Then I pulled out and she scrambled around and grabbed my prick and started sucking all the cum she could.

Mandy was a little cum slut now. I had done a good job on her.

When Mom came home we were in the living room watching TV and as Mom smiled at us we grinned back. Then she went upstairs to take a shower after her long walk. I could see the outline of her tits under her tee shirt where she had sweated, Even her hot crotch had got sweaty, giving me lots of naughty thoughts.

While she was upstairs I told Mandy how I was going to get Mom to fuck me. Mandy giggled and jumped up and down on the couch on her knees. Mandy loved family sex now.

The best chance for me to get into Mom's pussy came the next weekend. Dad was going out of town for a conference. Mandy told me he had come to her every night during the week. She had showed him all I had taught her. She sucked his cock for him and ate out his ass.

She let him fuck her every way he wanted and even let him fuck her ass. She said Dad had not been this happy in years. But she wouldn't let him know where she learned all her new tricks. She said she told him if he had to know then she would have to cut him off. He shut up after that.

I made my plans. That Friday, when Dad left in the evening for the airport, Mom and Mandy and I had our dinner and then did what everyone did then. We watched TV. At ten Mom said goodnight and went up to bed. Mandy and I grinned and then I went upstairs too. I knocked on Mom's bedroom door.

"Come in."

"Mom, we need to talk. This is pretty serious. I hope you take it okay."

She was in a short black teddy. Her panties were black too. I looked at her with lust. I knew what was underneath. My luscious Mom. And her breasts were bare. I could tell.

"What is it Jimmy? Are you in some kind of trouble? It really can't be that bad. We'll work it out."

"This isn't about me, Mom. I have something to tell you. This is hard for me to say, but, Mom, Dad has been making love to Mandy this week. She just told me. She was afraid to tell you because you wouldn't love her anymore. I told her that was crap. You'll always love Mandy."

"Jimmy, that can't be. I mean, your Dad wouldn't do that. Really, I don't think he would. Why would Mandy say something like that?"

"It's true Mom. I know it's true, cause I've been making love to Mandy too. I taught her everything she knows about sex. I was a virgin myself until twenty-five, and I knew she needed to know. She was so afraid of sex. Now she loves it, and she loves it with Dad too."

"Oh, god, Jimmy. Oh my god. This is crazy."

She sat down on her bed and started to cry. I sat next to her and hugged her. She hugged me back. I caressed her long brown hair and took her head in my hand. Then I leaned in and softly kissed her. She pulled back.

"Honey, that's not okay. I'm your mother. I don't care what you and Mandy and your father have done. This is not right. I can't do this. You have to leave now."

"Okay, Mom. I won't do anything you don't want. Just give me another kiss goodnight."

So her soft lips touched mine, and then she seemed to become a little more forceful in the kiss, until she broke away.

"This is wrong. I can't do this. Oh my god. I want my own son! We'll just kiss Jimmy. That's all. Just kiss."

So we started kissing, and I embraced her, and her breasts pressed against my chest. As we kissed her tongue started darting into my mouth and then out again. I became more aggressive with my kisses and she returned it. As we sat side my side I was in my skivvies ready for bed. I felt a hand on my cock slowly touching my hardness and then stroking it up and down. My Mom was becoming really responsive.

"Oh Jimmy, this is so wrong but, god knows, I need this, I need this, I need cock. Oh fuck, I haven't fucked your Dad for months. I need some cock. Please baby, please fuck Mommy. Fuck me hard, Jimmy!"

I stood up and popped my cock out of my skivvy shorts and she immediately started gobbling on it like she was starved. I let her eat all the cock she wanted, licking it from the base up to the head and then nibbling on the cock head with her teeth, getting a little rough, but oh so good, as she pulled on my balls and even stuck a finger into my ass. Finally she dragged my shorts off and begged for a deep hard fucking.

Here teddy was the first to go. No bra, I knew it. Her tits were making my cock even harder. I tore her panties down and saw Mom had learned to shave her cunt. This was going to be juicy and tasty.

I knelt before her and ran my tongue up and down her already wet pussy. Her swollen labia needed to be bitten and licked. Her clit was sticking out about an inch, just begging to be sucked. I did and she immediately started dripping juices down her clean, hairless pussy into her taint and down her luscious thighs. She was moaning just like Mandy did.

I pushed her down and roughly jerked her legs apart as far as they would go. I put on the rubber I had brought with me. She was whining and begging for cock. I was going to give it to her deep and hard. I did. I rammed my long hard prick into that creaming Mommy pussy and she took it all, all that I could feed her. Her legs wrapped around my back and jerked my ass so I rammed deeper and deeper. I was fucking as fast as I could. Fucking and screwing my Mom. It was good. Very, very good fucking.

"Fuck, Jimmy, I need your cock. I need this baby. Screw my cunt Jimmy. Screw me hard and deep. Ahhhh damn fuck that's so fucking good, so fucking good, so good, fuck me Jimmy my baby boy. Fuck Mommy!"

I was jamming it in so hard I almost hurt my back, but I loved fucking my Mom. She was, indeed a great fuck. Dad must be a damned idiot. This was fucking pussy. And eating pussy too. I knew that. But now it was time for tons of spunk to fill my rubber and fill her cunt at the same time. She felt me cumming and starting humping harder against me, making herself cum more and more. She was making up for lost time. I had to stop at last, even though she wanted more. I pulled out and she embraced me and kissed me and told me how much she loved me.

Then she pulled the rubber off and began licking and cleaning my still hard prick. My Mom was a cum slut too! I was going to lick her pussy clean, but I looked up and there was Mandy, with her big grin. She knelt down and began licking her Mommy's pussy.

"Oh Mandy, damn, what a sweet girl. Suck Mommy baby, suck me good. Suck my cum for me. Lick me clean little girl."

Then Mandy got up from her pussy eating and Mom lay back on the bed. Mandy slid up and sat on Mom's face and began rubbing her cunt into Mom's face and Mom could be heard slurping Mandy's dripping cunny. I don't know if she ever ate cunt before, but she seemed to know what she was doing. Mandy knew. I had taught her and her friends knew she loved to have her cunt reamed with cock and tongue.

I sat back and rubbed my cock until it was hard again. I was just enjoying the view.

I had reached my fifth with Mommy. I was keeping score.