Jameson

Story Info
Young woman inquires about a job, and meets employer.
3.4k words
4.24
22.6k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imalay
Imalay
4 Followers

As the taxi drives away down the cobblestone driveway Cheri, a petite brunette of 25 years finds herself standing at the bottom of the impressive front entrance to a mansion on Colby Avenue. Ivy covers the red brick walls leaving the large windows shimmering in the sunlight. Small shrubs outline the larger, beautifully shaped topiaries that bring life and amazement to the grounds. Feeling intimidated and quite nervous Cheri manages to get herself up the stairs to the two large red doors at the top. Taking a few deep breaths she rings the bell that is off to one side, echoing in the foyer just inside the doors. Her heart is pounding out of her chest as she tugs at the short pleated, plaid skirt that falls around her thighs while thinking to herself how she should have dressed more appropriately. At least her button-down blue blouse seemed appropriate enough feeling she may be way out of her league for this job.

Holding tightly onto the paper ad she had found for a maid service job, her heart leaps and her vision blurs from the anxiety running through her body. Her trembling knees make the bottom of her short skirt shake about her thighs as the door slowly opens.

"Yes?" asks an immaculately dressed elderly man standing just inside the door. "Um...I...I...I've come ...umm..." pausing to get her wits about her she starts again, "I've come to inquire about the maid job." showing him the crinkled paper in her hand.

"Fine, do come in." opening the door wide he allows her to enter, "Please, this way." This place is beautiful with marbled floors and a crystal chandelier shining in the stream of sunlight that sneaks in the opened door. "Hmmm," he grumbles, "right this way." as he leads her to a set of French doors, her shoes clicking loudly on the marble floor as she walks making her all the more nervous.

The elderly man opens the doors revealing an incredible library. A bamboo ceiling fan hangs low as it slowly turns like the ones you would see in old movies. A sliding ladder is attached to each wall and step-stools are found along the immensely stocked ceiling-high shelves. The floor is dark hardwood, cherry perhaps, with several plush, muted colored rugs scattered about. The room smells of rich leather and the sweet aroma of an expensive cigar. Cheri sees a puff of smoke rising from behind the high-back leather chair that sits behind a very heavy antique desk at one end of the room. The desk has elaborate carvings in its aged wood structure. There is very little clutter on it, just a simple laptop computer, a cigar box, an ashtray and a stray book here and there. Not much else.

"Mr. Jameson, Sir." the elderly man says in a deep voice that bellows. "A young lady is here to inquire about the job, Sir."

Mr. Jameson responds, "Please, show her in." His voice is deep and warm. The elderly man simply waves her in and she takes a few steps forward turning around briefly as the doors close behind her making her feel a little trapped, causing a lump in her throat. Her eyes dart back to the desk, the large chair spins around slowly as Mr. Jameson puts a card in the book he was reading before closing it. He looks up and smiles a beautiful smile as he looks at the young, nervous girl across the room. He places the book on the desk and rises from his chair, hesitating for a moment before coming around the desk. He walks towards her, and the closer he gets to her, the more she is sure she is either going to sound like an idiot, become completely speechless, faint, or possibly drop dead. In her mind those seem to be her only options.

He is a very handsome man, tall, dark haired with deep dark eyes. He pulls up a chair in front of his desk and gestures for her to have a seat. She sits down straight and tall and tugs at her short skirt pressing her knees tightly together. He sees her motions and grins as he puts out his cigar in the ashtray and leans on the edge of the desk looking her up and down.

"So, my dear, you have come to inquire about the job, have you not?"

"Yes, yes sir." she replies in a tiny voice as that lump in her throat seems to have grown ten times larger. He chuckles at how cute she is sitting there before him all tense and intimidated. He is enjoying this power very much.

Mr. Jameson wastes no time in going over the tasks of the job and all she is hearing is "Wah, wah, wah." as if she were in a Charlie Brown special. Cheri nods as he goes on and on, giving him the impression that she understands every word of what he is telling her, and it's not until he suddenly stops that she realizes she has missed every word. It is eerily quiet now and she isn't sure if he has asked her a question and is waiting for an answer or if it is just the end of his lecture.

To her relief he breaks the awkwardness of the situation by asking about her life, relationships, hometown, that sort of thing. He finds out she is single and has no family locally and at the moment she has no place to stay besides the seedy motel she just checked into. This pleases him as he brings up the most important job requirement; for her to become a full time, live-in maid.

"If you accept the job you will be required to live here in the house with me and the other servants." He tells her, "Think about that my dear. You will have your own room and bath if you choose to take the job. Please do consider it." The blood runs out of her face and her eyes dart around as she doesn't know how to respond to that unexpected news, thinking it was to be an ordinary nine-to-five job.

Standing up he heads to a small bar near the desk, "Can I offer you a brandy?" he asks her abruptly as he pours himself one he also pours one for her without waiting for an answer. She politely takes it in her trembling hand.

"I never did get your name my dear."

"Oh!" she starts to sip but stops herself to answer, "Its Cheri...Cheri Badeaux."

"Hmm...that's French, correct?" he asks slyly, knowing very well it is French and thinking to himself...a French maid, interesting. He turns up his charm a little more, his grin stretching across his face. "I will give you time to think it over...Miss Badeaux. But I will need an answer by week's end."

"Sure, sure..." sipping her brandy her face curls up a little at the taste. "Please, call me Cheri, Mr. Jameson."

He nods and replies "Cheri! Ah! Ma Chéri!" He puts his hand to his heart to make a sweet romantic gesture. She grins.

The brandy seems to be going down easier now with each sip. Taking her empty glass without hesitation he steps away to refill it and when he returns he sits himself on the edge of the desk directly in front of her. "Pardon me for saying, but you are quite attractive." tilting his head like a puppy while looking down at her blushing face.

She turns her head away and mumbles, "Thank you."

"No, no...I'm being sincere Darling. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Oh yes he does and he is enjoying every minute of it.

Feeling her face get warm from blushing, her vision becomes blurred with tunnel vision. Looking down focusing only on his shoes, she feels his fingers touch just below her chin bringing her face up; he leans in and looks directly into her eyes just inches from her face. His eyes are like deep dark pits ready for her to fall into; he strokes her cheek and brushes her hair behind her ear making her feel warm all over. Just as she is finding herself reaching out to touch his knee she quickly turns away and tries to get up from the chair but falls back down into it, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she says nervously.

"No Darling, I'm sorry. I crossed the line. Forgive me? Please, consider taking the job, I hope this doesn't scare you away. I was truly out of line here."

"No, no...I'll think about it. I'm fine, really." She has already made her decision. Cheri has fallen suddenly for Mr. Jameson and fallen hard. She can't walk away now.

Still unable to keep eye contact with him Cheri gets up from the chair, again fumbling with the bottom of her skirt, tugging at it nervously from where she had been sitting. "I must go now."

"Oh my dear Cheri, I understand. Again, I am sorry."

"No worries Mr. Jameson." No worries?? Where did that come from? she thinks to herself. Now she feels awkward AND stupid. Escorting her to the foyer he asks if she has a ride to where she is going. "Well, ah, no, I don't, I took a cab."

"Then let me get you a driver. Where are you staying?"

Hesitating, and fidgeting, she replies "Ummm, I'm staying at the motel just up the road. I just got to town this morning."

"The one on the corner of Main and Davis Streets?" he asks in surprise.

"Yes sir."

"My dear, let me put you up here...or a nice hotel. That place is infested."

"No. Please, I couldn't."

He steps a bit closer to her and she can smell the sweet aroma from his cigar and his intoxicating cologne. She takes a few steps back from him just so she can speak rationally, "I will be fine. I will be in touch about the job very soon."

"I can't let you stay there." he insists "Wait here; I will make you a reservation." He walks quickly back into his library to make a few phone calls. She waits until he is out of sight, takes off her shoes to keep them from clicking on the marble floor and heads to the library doors and stands quietly. After his phone call he heads back to the foyer walking at a good pace unaware if her presence just outside the doors, he runs into her nearly knocking her over, grabbing her around the waist he steadies her. "I'm so sorry!" He says in surprise. "I didn't know you were following me."

She smiles and feels her face flush. He notices her shoes in her hand and looks confused, yet intrigued. He looks back at her face and now she is grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Mr. Jameson?"

"Yes Cheri?"

"Yes!"

"Yes... what?" he asks in confusion.

"Yes, Mr. Jameson, I have already decided, I will take the job and live here with you."

Startled, yet happy he says "Well, that's, that's great news! Then you won't need the reservation after all."

He is a bit surprised, wondering how she went from a little bashful girl to this bold creature before him in the blink of an eye. She is so attracted to him that he makes her nervous, and she likes it. She doesn't want to leave him.

"OK, well then, to start things off I'll have the butler give you the tour." Her smile falls to a pouty look of disappointment. "Orrrr I could give you a tour?" Her frown turns back into a smile and he takes her by the hand and leads her to the kitchen where the butler and cook are preparing his lunch. He drops her hand once they are in sight of the staff and makes the proper introductions. "This, my dear is Franklin." pointing out the elderly man who met her at the door, "And this is Julio, my fabulous chef." Julio is a small, stout Spanish man that speaks only broken English. Mr. Jameson informs them that Cheri is the new staff member and that lunch will be for two people today, not for one. Her eyes light up.

Leaving the kitchen he again takes her by the hand walking through the house room by room. The first floor tour ends with the library where it all started. While he is looking for an interesting book of poems to impress her, he hears the French door close. Spinning around he sees her standing there looking a bit like a superhero trapping him. Her feet spread wide and firmly on the floor, her hands are again tugging at the hem of her skirt but this time it was not as an attempt to hide her legs, on the contrary. Cheri starts to run her fingers along the hem, around her thighs and teasing him with a glimpse of her white lace panties.

"Ohhhh my." he mutters under his breath with a long sigh. Putting the book down on the stool next to him he stares, just stares at her feeling himself grow hard. She glances down and smiles, finding it very obvious she is getting him excited. "Oh, my dear Cheri, what have we here?"

He starts approaching her with a lustful look on his face and she feels herself dampen with each step he takes towards her, unbuttoning his crisp white shirt and cuffs as he steps closer and closer, revealing his torso and the chains that fall on his chest accentuating his tight, firm pecks.

Taking her face in his hands he tenderly kisses her full, waiting lips. Tiny little kisses cross her lips and continue down the side of her neck, lowering his hands he grasps her hips and pushes her back up against the wall. She moans and gives a little giggle as she likes where this is going. Cheri wraps her arms up under his shirt and across his back scratching him with her nails. Firmly he pushes his body against hers with no way for her to escape, looking her in the eyes for a moment he goes in to kiss her deep and hard and his tongue probing her mouth. Moaning, she runs her fingers through his hair while his arms wrap tightly around her waist pushing his hardness against her. Her leg comes up and around the back of his and her toes lock between them letting his throbbing hardness get closer to her heat. He runs his hand down her thigh and then up under her skirt, continuing to kiss her passionately. She bites his lip making him aggressively run his fingers inside her panties finding the spot that makes her knees grow weak. Pulling her head away to finally gasp for air letting out a loud moan that echoes through the library, he quickly covers her mouth with his hand, "Shhhhhh the staff!"

She giggles and he takes her by the hand leading her to the desk away from the doors, they continue to kiss, searching each other's mouths with their tongues until he abruptly spins her around and bends her over the desk. She gasps in surprise as he reaches up her skirt and pulls down her panties, giving her a sharp slap on her rear with the palm of his hand. Gasping loudly she quickly covers her mouth with her own hand as not to make any more loud noises.

She hears him unbuckle his belt, unzip his trousers before falling to his ankles, his hands running up and down her legs she is wet with anticipation. He keeps teasing her with more slaps and more caressing with his fingers. His soft lips kiss her rear making her squirm and wiggle her bum like a dog wagging its tail. He continues kissing up her spine and nibbling the back of her neck while he runs his hard cock between her thighs, stopping just before it reaches her heat.

Cheri begs in a whispered voice..."Please...please Mister Jameson!"

"Maston" he replies in a breathy voice..."My name is Maston."

"Master?" she asks, misunderstanding what he said.

"No, no, Mas-, yes; Master." He answers as he really likes the fact she will be calling him "Master." Without skipping another beat she begs..."Master! Please!" and he teases her with a few more strokes and plunges his hard cock into her waiting, wet heat pushing her into the desk over and over digging her waist into the edge. It hurts but she helplessly takes the pounding again and again. He pulls out of her before cumming, grabbing her; he tosses her down onto her back on the soft rug below. Straddling over her he rips open her blouse revealing her firm breasts with her hard nipples ready to bust out through her thin lace bra as the buttons roll across the floor. Looking up at his lust-filled face she opens the front clasp buried in her cleavage freeing her breasts to him, her firm nipples stare up at him. Inviting him down to rub his cock between them for a few strokes then wraps her fingers around it; she brings it to her mouth. Cheri throws her head back, her throat opens to take in as much of his cock as she can, her full red lips wrap around it and it goes in deep. As she is taking him he moans as he watches her. Not wanting to finish by cumming in her throat he slides his cock out.

Kissing her neck, down, down to her supple breasts he suckles one tenderly and she wiggles with passion. While this distracts her, he runs his hands up her body and brings her arms above her head continuing to straddle her, "click-click" he handcuffs her to the leg of the desk. It was as if he were a magician, he knows what he is doing. She looks amazed and shocked and a little unprepared for what may happen next. Squeezing her breasts firmly he pushes them together pinching and twisting her nipples she arches her back so they become mounds before him. She squirms and spreads her legs while he sits on her belly, tugging and pulling until her nipples are red and hard. Sliding himself down her body he kisses her sore nipples.

Lower and lower he reaches down to her heat with his fingers, fondling her lips, spreading them, he enters her with his fingers, penetrating just enough to make her want more. His kisses go down her body, stopping briefly to tickle her belly button with his tongue. With her hands cuffed above her head she whips her head around fighting keep quiet, her hair becoming a mess, strewn about her head and face. He sees she has the urge to cry out so he takes his leather belt from his trousers and puts it between her teeth. He continues to lower himself on her, licking her belly, down, down to her clit, whipping it around with his tongue, sucking on it driving her to arch her entire body with her feet planted on the floor and toes curled under. Her pussy rises up and he buries his face into it as she chews on the belt like an animal, her hips humping with the feel of his tongue, her chest heaving, she tingles from her clit to the depths of her uterus as she swells, she is pushed over the edge into the throes of orgasm. He draws his face away to see the erotic look on hers. Delighted, he smiles, breathing heavily, letting her begin to rest. It's his turn now. He grabs her legs and brings them high into the air exposing all of her pussy as her cum seeps out of it he takes her with his hardness, pounding and pounding into her. Cheri is still turned on and exhausted at the same time.

"What's my name?" he asks her as he thrusts into her taking the belt from her mouth.

"Master." she says between gasps.

"What Cheri? What's my name?" he demands her to repeat it.

"Master!" she says a bit louder. As he begins to speed up she cries out "Master! Master!" he lunges forward, filling her, throbbing inside her he reaches up and frees her hands and collapses on top of her. Forgetting about the volume of her cries, the doors fly open and there stand the cook and butler coming to see what the screaming was all about. Highly embarrassed by what they see they quickly turn to walk out. Before closing the door, the cook hesitates without looking back at them and says, "Lunch will be served in twenty minutes." Maston laughs and asks Cheri, "How about a tour of the second floor after lunch?"

Imalay
Imalay
4 Followers