Jamie and Amby Ch. 03

Story Info
The third scene from Jaime and Amby's sexcapades.
815 words
4.08
20.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what shall we do with you now that you're drunk and all beat up?" Amby says.

"Whatever you wish, Mistress."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that. Come with me to the stables. We're going to have an hour of pleasure." Amby led the way to the stables. "Oh, and bring your duffle bag, slave." Jaime followed Amby to the stables. When they got there, Amby looked at Jaime. "Strip, bitch." Jaime quickly took off his clothes. "Now, stand in the stall." Jaimed enters the stall and stands there. He watches as Amby goes through the duffle bag and retrieves some cuffs and straps. She puts a cuff on each side of the gate in the stable, and attaches another to each of Jaime's wrists. She tightens them, keeping his arms raised, and Jaime standing. Amby comes up to Jaime and puts a blindfold over his head. Then, a ball gag in his mouth.

With Jaime in bondage, Amby traces her fingers around his chest. She kisses around his nipples and down his stomach. Then, she grabs his balls and plays with them in her hand. Amby traces her fingers down the shaft of Jaime's dick and raises it. She pulls back the skin and kisses the head. Then, she starts to lick the tip. Amby places the head into her mouth, licking and sucking it. Jaime breathes heavily. Then, she starts to take the shaft in and press on his taint. Suddenly, Amby stops and pulls away. There is a pause, and then she applies something moist to Jaime's asshole. She takes his dick back into her mouth and starts to massage his ass, working her fingers in.

Jaime continues to breathe heavily as Amby massages his prostate. She stops sucking his dick, and while continuing to rub his prostate, she kisses and bites his neck lightly. She whispers in his ear, "Are you ready, slut?" Jaime responds with a mumble. Amby smiles and goes through the duffle bag again. She walks around Jaime and plays with his ass. She presses something against his hole. With a light force, she inserts a plug into him. Standing there makes it uncomfortable, so Jaime leans forward. Amby rubs the plug inside him. "Good girl."

Amby continues to massage the plug inside Jaime and grabs his dick. She lightly strokes it, getting him hard. She comes back around and kneels in front of him. As she works the plug inside Jaime, Amby sucks on his dick. He gets harder and harder. She then grabs something else. As Amby pulls the skin of Jaime's dick back, she places a cock ring on it. Then, she lifts his dick and sucks on his balls, continuing to push the plug inside him. Jaime whimpers lightly at the mix of sensations. Amby stops again. There is a pause, and then she presses something against his ass cheek.

The plug is quickly pulled out as Amby bends Jaime over more. She lines up with his ass, and without a word, she enters Jaime. Slowly, she places inch by inch inside him. Once she's in as far as she can, she start to move her hips, moving the cock in and out of Jaime. He starts to moan loudly. Amby grabs Jaime by the hips and starts to thrust into him, trying to go deeper into his ass, but he's just not warmed up enough. She goes as deep and as fast as she can. Then, she stops.

Amby comes back around and kneels down again. She inserts two fingers into Jaime's ass and sucks on his dick. She starts to give him a sloppy blow job, slurping on his dick as she presses against his prostate. She bounces her head back and forth, sucking and licking up and down Jaime's dick. Amby pushes her fingers in deeper, wanting Jaime to feel them inside as she sucks his dick. Jaime moans and loudly whimpers. Amby inserts another finger, opening him up. She can taste the precum starting to flow from his dick. Then, she stops, and Jaime hangs there in the stable, bent over, waiting for Amby's next move.

Jaime feels Amby press something against his ass again. She quickly enters him, and he cries out as she puts all 8" inside of his ass. She fucks him hard and deep. Jaime can feel the pressure building in his dick. Amby pulls on his hips, forcing him to take all of the dildo. He moans and whimpers continuously, all mumbles through the ball gag. Amby laughs and continues to thrust into him. He can feel his dick throbbing as it leaks precum. Amby continues to do this, and Jaime's dick keeps leaking more and more. Amby knows Jaime can't squirt or cum when bent over like this. That's when he realizes this isn't an hour of pleasure. It's an hour of torture.