Jamie and Chris

Story Info
Chris returns to Jamie before she leaves town.
2.3k words
4.46
13.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

All persons are 18 years of age or older.

*****

I wasn't lying when I said it wasn't the last time I seen Chris Thompson since the night we fucked in my motel room when I came out to him.

Hell I hadn't even left town.

Two days later he showed up at my motel room door around eleven o'clock at night and after I checked the door to make sure that I wasn't in for a beating from him and a bunch of the rednecks from home.

I opened the door and looked at him and Chris looked at me and I moved out of the way. "Come on in."

He came in and I could tell he was semi-hard already and I closed and locked the door and as he was taking off his shoes I peeled off my bed shirt and stepped up and kissed him and did that over and over while I put his hands on my tits and let him touch and feel and fondle them a few minutes before sinking on my knees and taking out his hardening cock and started sucking him.

"Jesus Jamie...you didn't have to."

I pulled off his cock dragging my lips over the head and looked up at him.

"You're hard and here Chris, we both know that this is a booty call right? Well I was going to get out my vibe and fuck myself tonight thinking of you and doing just this so...why not just do what I wanted to."

He's staring at me. "You were going to masturbate to me?"

I looked up at him. "Sure, you're hot, you're actually as nice a guy as I thought you were when I was crushing on you through school and the sex we had was awesome."

He blushed which was cute. "And you're telling me this kind of stuff?"

I smiled and leaned in rubbing his cockhead over my lips lubing it with his pre-cum and say softly almost to it. "Yeah, I'm not like the other girls you;ve known Chris. Why would I bother to lie?"

I started sucking his dick again.

Chris dropped his hands to my head and slid his fingers to my scalp and moaned as I sucked his cock.

"Jamie, Jamie...oh fuck Jamie."

I stopped only to switch it up, strokes, licking his cock head like an ice cream cone, sucking gently on his balls.

Then sucking him some more until he came.

And that, that I wanted.

Like I said before. I'm not like all or well most of those cis girls.

I want to suck cock.

And I had a plan too.

And that was just holding his cockhead in my mouth near the end as he sounded like he was getting close and I stroked him, jerked him off steadily and gently as I had my lips make a seal around his cockhead and I sucked.

Not like just giving head sucking but that suction like pulling up a thick shake kind of thing. The breathing through my nose as my mouth made even more and more pressure.

When Chris came he cried out and sagged as his muscles tried to betray his body and my efforts pulled his load out of his cock as much as he was spurting so his orgasm felt super fucking long and almost drawn out.

I swallowed.

Hell I chugged him like I shotgunned a beer.

Chris panting raggedly with his head thumping the motel room wall with shocked tears leaking out was one on the proudest moments I've had.

I slid up him body and kissed his cheek and walked to the bathroom.

"Come on in, staying the night?"

"Yes!"

He said it hard and fast and I think he said it without thinking.

"Good, I definitely want more. And I'm just happy you stopped by."

"Why?"

"I like you Chris, like I said I had a serious in the closet crush on you."

I brushed my teeth because straight guys don't like girls with cum on their breath ot in their mouths when it comes to kissing and stuff.

And hey that's just good manners. If I was a cis chick and a guy ate me out I'd want him to do the same thing.

"And Chris I could definitely use the company and the comfort."

"Why, what happened are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just tired of feeling lonely."

He nodded and stared at me and smiled a little.

"Movie?"

"Sure, order one up. You want a drink?"

He nodded. "Sure."

I had some rum that I bought and made up two rum and cokes and we drank and laid on the bed together on our stomachs watching of all things Save the Last Dance.

"You picked this for me?"

"Actually I wanted to see it, just never got a chance to."

"Why not?"

"School, chores, practice, training for practice in high school dating and stuff. There's a lot of stuff I missed."

"You trained for practice?"

"I come from a long line of jocks, you kinda get placed on the team in how good you are in practices. Hockey's about a lot of different skills but endurance and speed on the ice is the biggest."

"Well it definitely worked." I finished my drink and slipped close and Chris actually slipped his arm around me.

"Partly, I'm kinda glad to done though."

"So why aren't you in university too?"

"Jackie, she threw a fit that I'd dodge my responsibilities as a dad and leave her high and dry. I wasn't going to have my folks paying for school and Tracy."

"Tracy's your daughter?"

"Yeah."

"What about scholarships?"

"I'm good for here Jamie but not anywhere close to a full ride. It wasn't enough and my family makes more money on paper for student loans."

"Ouch."

He sighed. "Well I was going to end up coming home in the end and doing this anyways so it doesn't really matter."

"Yeah it does and it kinda sucks Chris so sorry. I kinda thought you had a charmed life."

I slid my arm around his waist and we finished watching the movie and I leaned over and kissed his shoulder as the credits rolled.

Then I slid onto the small of his back and gave him a back rub and massage.

"God Jamie that's nice."

"Yeah I'm just winging it but there's a place back home I've gone to twice and that was really nice."

"Well it feels nice, better than nice it's my first massage."

"Well then enjoy."

I actually did give him a massage or tried to and was serious about it so it wasn't about the sex.

Well not until I was massaging his shoulders right up in the whole tight collarbone area and my breasts were rubbing into his back which turned him on.

Which had Chris roll over so I was sitting on his boner.

And rolling my hips, grinding as Chris reached up and played with my growing and sensitive breasts.

Chris was fucking good, he was popular all through school and his hands knew how to touch, hold, feel, cup, squeeze and all those things that made me moan and feel not just really good but really fucking horny.

That deep feeling of wanting thick hot hard cock filling you and fucking you and your girl spot until you cum.

Yeah, sometimes when you're trans like me sex is getting anal, cumming comes from getting edged to cumming buy hot hard cock rubbing and grinding against my prostate, my girl spot.

I'm not into using my boy part so yeah, when I get horny my body wants cock, want's it where he's going to get me off.

But I was enjoying so much more.

Not just his hands but his mouth.

I'm vocal with gasping, moans and asking him. "Please don't stop Chris, please suck my titties. Ff...that feels so good. God Chris I've dreamed of feeling like this deep down."

Praise you guys women.

Let them know they're actually amazing.

No, seriously. There's this whole bunch of so called feminists that think that tearing down others lifts them up.

Guys don't get treated well on a personal level.

And yeah I'm not kissing ass.

But I'm just being honest about how I feel and what turns me on.

Like his size, those arms and shoulders, pecs, all that muscle is sexy as fuck.

So yeah I'm running my hands over him as much as he's doing with me and saying things like. "Hot...god you're sexy, flex...oh Jesus... Chris."

We kiss too, which was nice and hot.

It's rare too as somehow kissing crosses a line that fucking a trans girl doesn't.

But we kiss, more than that we neck, we get hot and passionate.

It's not long before we've rolled around and he's on top and we're soon getting rid of underwear and getting the lube.

I moan as he lubes me up fingering me and yeah I'm already clean inside as I was planning on vibing myself while thinking of our last time.

We kiss as I help guide him inside.

I gasp against his face as his good sized cock sinks into me.

"Oh fuck Chris, fuuuuuck, so good, so fucking big, hot, hard...god you feel so fucking good."

All in his ear, my cheek to his cheek in my shivery fuck me voice.

Inch by thick inch pushed into me making me feel amazing.

I'm into guys.

And I'm very into sex with a real guy.

So sex with Chris was very, very good.

He found a rhythm that worked and when he hit my spot I told him. "There...there...that's my girl spot...ff...fuck...so good."

It made him smile and we got really into it.

Fucking and edging and resting in slower moves or sunken deep pauses as he made love with lots of kissing and foreplay with him making my titties feel so much amazing attention and that send waves and jolts of pleasure to edge me further.

I know he was very good with me cumming in gaspy moaning squirts.

He whisper breathed in my ear as my pulsing clenches took him over the edge into cumming and pulsing his seed deep inside of me. "Oh...oh fuck yeah, fuck Jamie...no games, no games..."

I moved his head and kissed him looking him in the eyes and said. "Never."

We kissed for a while and he flexed himself inside me and I sort of kageled until he got hard again or hard enough to move inside me again and we really took it slower.

Kissed, even frenched, I sucked on his neck, gave him hickies and love bites and he did the same.

I'll give Chris credit he found my spot again and he fucked me harder and harder.

He was very determined to make me scream.

Jesus it was good, even where we switched positions where I got flipped over and he grabbed my hips and went really hard and fast and deep.

I was really vocal too.

We'd be outted if we had any other people staying in the motel.

But yeah, it's home so it was just me here.

I spurted again cumming and Chris fucked me through it until I had a transgirl orgasm.

That took him over the edge as my insides clenched and pulsed all around him.

He pulled me up as his cock drove deep and impaled me and his cum flooded into me and he held me tight and squeezed my tits just fucking right.

It was really fucking good.

It took very little for us to fall over sideways and panting and sweating and laughing a little.

Chris slid out of me taking some cum with him and we cuddled and kissed some and pulled blankets over us.

"Jesus Jamie, it's never been like that, never."

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah it has, it's just new because you've never been with a trans woman."

Chris nuzzled my neck sucking and nibbling. "It was still amazing."

"I won't fight you there."

We cuddled a bit and he held me tight wrapping his arms around me and I actually said. "Tighter?"

And he did.

Guys like stuff like that, like feeling protective and strong and there's not a damned thing wrong with that.

We dozed for a few hours before he had to go before his early morning start and we showered together.

We washed each other's back and I went down on my knees in the shower while I was soapy and pushed my small titties together and let him titty fuck me. Hell I started it and he was really into it.

That's because it's fantasy, it's porn stuff.

Another thing that cis girls don't really do.

And when he got breathy and close I sucked his cock until he came...I let him cum all over me since we were in the shower.

We kissed after we were clean and we headed to his car and I saw him off.

It was the last time I saw Chris on that trip with both of us having Christmas stuff and family stuff going on and with me coming out Christmas morning coming out after getting changed into my regular closes and sleep shirt and stuff.

All the family freaked out a lot and it got loud and screaming.

No, not by me but my brother who went the fag route and my sister who went all TERF on me and mom and dad yelling at them to stop.

I think dad and mom knew something had always been up so me coming out was the other shoe dropping thing.

It was still shitty drama and I hate drama.

So I called my trip home off early.

And to go with the rumors I came out on social media and ended up with a few more friends since gay boy nerdy freak Jamie didn't have that many to start with and Chris was one of them.

He was supportive in posts and we talked in chat a lot as life well moved on.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers