Jamie Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter's bra is on for the blowjob.
1.5k words
4.03
51.9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started the blowjob with her bra still on. I was thinking this was going to be a problem. Uncle had specifically outlined the scenario for Robbie and me. Some rich subscriber from Buenos Aires had offered a nice premium above his usual fee to see her sucking him off with her little tits bouncing on each stroke. Robbie was to make her suck it a good 10 or 15 minutes – a long shot by our standards – and then cum on her tits. The finale was to be her scooping the cum into her mouth for one big swallow. Finis.

I couldn't tell at first if Robbie was ignoring the plan or had simply forgotten. But I was pissed. First I'd given up my afternoon with my wife to be here for them, which hadn't made her happy at all. But the real killer was that Robbie was being so difficult about planning these days. He'd sat screwing around with his cell phone when Uncle had given the instructions. So who knew what he'd processed and what he'd missed. Anyway if the shot didn't happen we were going to have to set her up for it again.

She'd run into the room like a little puppy dog squealing. Jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs right around him asking 1,000 questions a minute. Had he liked London? That was his cover story for being away the last 10 days. But he'd really been staying at Uncles fucking a different slut the whole time. I knew cause I was there for those too. Got some excellent action too. Might he take her there some time? Did he see the palace what's-it-called? Are the English very stuck up?

He had to push her down on the couch and grab her tit before she remembered what she was really there for.

"Ooooh. That's nice. I missed that – missed you."

"Yeah same here."

"Thinking of you with those English girls." Pauses. "Were they very pretty?"

"Don't worry about that baby. This cock is all yours."

She'd grabbed his bulge over the jeans and was starting to massage his cock. Robbie leaned in and pulled the little white blouse up over her head and off. The bra was one of the new sex bras he'd bought her, supposedly on his last trip to Italy. Very sexy on small boobs too. A kind of little lacey thing that plunged down to a narrow front closure between her tits, it was pure white with soft purple pinstripes. She was unzipping him already and fell on her knees between his legs to tug down the jeans. He made her stand and unzipped the skirt. She was blushing. After the things I'd seen her do I'd have thought it impossible, but there it was. Her cute face turning red as he fingered her slit over the matching panties. Then he stripped those off and she kicked them into the corner. All he had to do was reach up and pop the clasp between her tits and she would have been nude. But he took his time playing with her cunt.

She was too quick then. Or like I said maybe he forgot. Or never knew. But she was on her knees again and pulled off his boxers to free the cock. And bang her mouth was on it. She was a hungry little cocksucker and the first blow went half way down his fat pole, left a trail of wet on it that made the veins glisten and pop on her upstroke. Her second and third sucks went deeper. He gave up looking down and lay back on the couch to enjoy her specialty.

And her specialty was her only calling card at this point since Uncle and I had both refused to let him fuck her till she'd been on the pill at least 2 months. That was still 3 weeks off. For Uncle it was a question of protecting his merchandise and he was very clear about that. For me it was, well, my fatherly duty. Sucking was what she was there for, and she knew and enjoyed her work. In the 2 months or so she'd been blowing him she got very, very good. Fast sucks, slow slutty sucks, head only sucks, raking teeth blowjobs, deep throat sucks, swallows, facials, combo tit-mouth fucks, nut sucking, ass fingering while she sucked, cock worship, on her knees in an instant sucks, cock whipped and bobbing for cock sucks, handcuffed behind her leaning in to balance on the cock in her mouth sucks, blindfolded bjs and every other kind of blowjob imaginable. She'd learned and even mastered them all. He'd had them all. I'd filmed them all. Uncle had distributed them all to his select (and very wealthy) clientele.

Now she was on her knees – bra still intact – using her hands flat on the sides of his thighs and abdomen to frame the cock and make it pop bigger for her mouth. She was into long, slow, deep, wet sucks because she knew he liked those best. And I had no trouble catching it. I just wished I could have seen the busy tongue inside her mouth lashing and swirling down the length of his cock on each stroke. He had been quite complimentary about this ability of hers in the past. How does a girl learn to curl her wet tongue to caress every millimeter of a cock trying to get inside her throat? Natural ability I suppose. Something her mom was also good at, not that I'm the expert.

I kept focus on her face, mouth and tits even though they were covered up somewhat. I knew her cunt and ass would be gorgeous from behind like that but there'd been plenty of those shots in previous episodes. This time it was all about her tits, or at least about what I could get of the tits. The bra was skimpy but it was there and covered her nipples completely. I could see clearly the sides of her little boobs. They moved but I knew they weren't going to be bouncing right because of the bra, and cursed Robbie for the 3rd time that day.

He was way beyond thinking about her bra or tits. One arm was over his eyes with his head thrown back, the other hand rested gently on her head, not guiding or forcing her at all since she knew what she was doing. We were probably only 7 minutes in when I heard him start to gasp. She changed up her pace; going faster paradoxically sometimes slowed him down to where she could suck longer. Then took the cock out to lick the rim of the head only, eyes up needlessly since his were closed. Then back down fast almost to the root. Fast but he was really bucking now and there was no turning back. So her delicate fingers finally went to his balls to cradle and tease them while she slowed again to her true slut pace blowjob. He bucked into her throat again. Gasped. Bucked again and growled. Then he was off.

Whether or not he remembered Uncle's instructions he did pull out – maybe after a good first shot in the back of her mouth – and started cumming on her. First her chin got splashed. He must have aimed lower then because the next 3 long fat blasts of gooey sperm hit her right on the tits, on her little cleavage between, but mostly on the fabric of that damned bra. She was sitting back letting him work her over like that, mouth opened wide in case he wanted to go in there again with some of the goo, fingers still massaging the nuts that were pumping the cum at her.

He was done. The cum on her chin was hanging fat and wet as she leaned in to clean his cock. I zoomed in on it falling to his thigh. Then wider to get her sucking it clean and see the splatter on the bra and tits. It was all I could do in the circumstances.

"Oh God that was nice."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm for me too."

"Lick it up baby, get it all. Be a good little cunt."

She giggled whenever he said that, thought it was cute somehow when he called her slut names. I was hard as a rock myself as she finished up. I was remembering the time she first tried to blow him but was too drunk. Remembering how I'd licked the cum off her when she was passed out. Remembered her first really successful blowjob. How I'd put her on the pill even though she still had no idea I was involved in her degradation, no idea of the filming at all much less that I was the director and cinematographer. How Uncle had become our ruler, not only in my life with Jamie and Dana but also with my business.

Now Jamie was licking the cum of her chest and bra, I mean licking her fingers clean of it. She was beautiful, looking up at him, smiling with cum stained lips and teeth. Beautiful. My cock came out and I came in my open hand. Soon we would both be going home. Robbie and I would have to answer to Uncle later that night but for now I had done my best. So had Jamie.