Jamie Gets Nailed in a Club

Story Info
Sexy Gurl meets a stranger in a club.
1.2k words
4.44
23.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tonisshy
Tonisshy
62 Followers

Sorry it's been awhile. I hope you like this as much as I did writing it!!

*****

I've been at this club for over an hour, several men have hit on me but none that I wanted to hook up with. I finally took a seat at the bar, crossing my long tan legs and straightening my light blue chiffon mini skirt.

Then a bald guy walks over and sits down. He orders a drink not looking at me. I can see he is well built and tall. He has broad shoulders and he is dressed nice, blue khakis and white pullover.

At last he turns and looks at me as he scans the room. He is handsome, has nice blue eyes and then he smiles warmly at me. Nice smile, I blush a little.

He sips his drink and continues to look around. I get a text and quickly dismiss it. So far this was the best looking man I've had any interest in since I got here. But I had no clue if he was interested or just sitting here for a drink. But there were plenty of empty bar stools, why else would he have sat right next to me.

He puts a hand on my thigh, I get a warm feeling down below. Yet he still says nothing. His hand is working slowly between my crossed legs. I uncross my legs allowing him easier access. He stops long enough to sip his drink. Then he continues his probing with his big strong hand.

I look around seeing if anyone is paying attention.

He slides up the inside of my thigh closer to my little clitty.

I moan a little.

He's about to touch my clitty and I stop him, "I'm very small." I said referring to the size of my penis.

"That's perfect." He responds.

I smile and let him proceed. His fingers are now on my panties and he slowly rubs up and down over my clitty. Again I moan quietly.

Again I look around to see if we are being noticed.

His finger goes down even more, under my tucked penis toward my anus. He holds still as the bartender goes by. Then he rubs me around there for a few moments. My panties are getting wet now.

I no longer care if anyone is noticing.

He goes back to rubbing my wet panties again by my clitty. I want him now.

I took him by the hand and led him away from the bar, through the people and toward the dance room. There are several dark hallways back here. I led him past the restrooms and around the corner. Nobody was back here. I stopped and turned to him as he put his arm around me and pulled me to him, our lips met and I parted mine to allow his tongue in my mouth.

We kissed passionately forever, his hands roaming over my ass, my legs. I could feel his rock hard cock on my belly. I wanted that now.

I reached down and unzipped his khakis, then pulled out his big cock. I squatted down and licked my lips opening my mouth wide to take the enormous head into my eager mouth. I kissed the head, licked the sides of his shaft. I lifted his meat and licked his balls, taking each one in my mouth before licking my way up to the head again.

I opened wide and started taking his cock down my throat. He was big, very big as I had to work him in my mouth. I began bobbing up and down slowly, getting a little more down my throat every time I went down.

"Ohhhhh." I heard him moan.

This only encourages me more to get this whole monster down. I kept working him, my saliva making him slicker, easier to deep throat.

At last I felt his pubic hair on my nose. I had him all the way down and I was in heaven! I kept him there for as long as I could. He moaned louder.

Now I began to stroke his cock with the head in my mouth. I wanted to taste his cum in my mouth.

I stopped long enough to ask him, "do you want to cum in my mouth or my boypussy?"

"What do you think?" I thought he asked me but there were a couple men standing there watching.

"Fuck her man!" One man said.

"Yeah, take that tight ass!" The other agreed.

He helped me up and turned me around facing the wall kissing me all the while. His hands were on my ass and thighs. Then he lifted my mini skirt and slid my panties to the side.

I felt his shaft push between my cheeks.

"You're so big, I d-don't know." I pleaded.

"Tell me you want this." He whispered in my ear.

"I want this."

"Then you put me inside you." He said calmly.

I spit a little saliva onto my fingers then rubbed it on my hole. I wrapped my small hand around his cock and guided him toward my awaiting boypussy.

Even in my four inch heels I had to get up on my tip toes as I guided the head of his cock to my hole. I arched my back and pushed back as the he penetrated my ass. He held still there letting me catch my breath before pushing deeper into me.

"Ahhhh!" I gasped as I felt him ripping me wide open. There was way more pleasure than pain as he went deeper yet, I felt like I was being impaled on a gigantic rod. But I couldn't help but wiggle my ass to get him deeper!

"Ohhhh myyyy gaawwdd!" I moaned!

He took me by the hips and began thrusting in and out, working my boypussy in a nice rhythm.

"Ohhhhh!" He was sliding inside and out and I was reeling in ecstasy. I looked over where the couple of men were that had been watching, there were now 4. And one was on his knees taking care of one man. The other two were masturbating as I stood there with my hands and face on the wall, my legs spread and big fat cock pounding me.

This was too exciting for me as I came again in my panties.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you harder." The bald guy said in my ear.

"Oh gawd FUCK ME HARDER!!"

He really picked up his rhythm as he pounded my tight little ass even more.

"Ohhhhh!! More!! Fuck me more!!" I screamed.

He kept going, stopping only when he hit me deep inside then pulling all the way out. That sensation was beautiful as I felt every inch of him.

"You want me to fill your pussy with my cum, don't you?"

"PLEASE!!" I begged him.

I felt him tensing up, his body jerked and he stopped all the way inside me and I felt his cum fill me deep inside! I came again too as he shot load after load. At last he was spent and fell against me. He whispered in my ear, "oh Jamie, you liked that. Didn't ya Baby? Having people watch?"

"Mmmmm, I did Colin. Didn't you?"

He slowly slid his massive meat out of my boypussy. I wished he stayed in me longer.

"I have to go clean myself up. Get us another shot please?"

He kissed me lovingly on my neck, "sure thing, seeetie."

That was Colin and that was game he liked to play. He's one of my three sugar daddies and the most daring and imaginative.

More later on the other two!

Tonisshy
Tonisshy
62 Followers