Jamie Goes From Boy To Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Mommy must be obeyed.
2.6k words
4.27
39.5k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobBaker
BobBaker
117 Followers

The people in this story all came out of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental and was not the intent of the author.

All the characters in this story are at least 18 years of age. There are no minors involved in acts of a sexual nature in my story. It is fiction, people. I'm writing it for my own entertainment and I hope for your pleasure as well. BB

(MOMMY MUST BE OBEYED)

CHAPTER 03

Amber turned her head slightly so she could look up at my face as she continued to suck my cock. Her eyes sparkled like she was smiling even though her mouth never left my penis. She knew this was a first for me and that made it something very special for her as well.

She used a few tricks on me. For instance, she used her fourth finger and thumb, to form a loop around the base of my cock. Then used her other hand to hold the bottom of my ball sack.

Every time I was about to cum she stretched the ball sack down and tightened the ring around the base of my cock. This made it impossible to cum. Then she stopped and waited for me to calm down enough for her to continue with the blow job.

It was frustrating but in this way she could make the blow job last as long as she wished it to. I could look down at her eyes and see that it gave her a lot of sadistic pleasure to hold me right on the very edge without giving me the relief of an orgasm.

I begged her, "Please, oh please let me cum. I tried to grab the back of her head to force her down on my cock. I wanted to fuck her mouth like it was a pussy.

She pulled back away from me, then looked up at me sternly. "NO" she scolded, "mommy doesn't want you to cum just jet."

"But I'll die if I don't cum soon," I cried.

"Stop that this minute," she shouted. "If you don't stop being a bad boy, mommy will have to punish you."

"I'm sorry mommy, I just couldn't help myself. When you were playing with my pee, pee like that, you made it feel all tingly."

It was really strange but I was really getting into my part, as Amber's little boy. I was even crying for real. I wasn't acting, I was visually upset to the point of tears.

"Jamie, I want you the stand right here in the middle of the room. Stop that crying." She told me sternly. "And don't you dare cum until mummy tells you that you can. Put you hands down at your sides, and don't touch your cock. Do you understand what mommy is telling you."

"Yes mommy I understand what you are telling me." I kept my arms down at my sides, and tried to relax. I stood naked in the middle of Amber's bed room. Like a small boy trying to please his angry mother. I wanted to do exactly what she told me to do.

Amber stood squarely in front of me, about two feet away and started to undress. Her smile was more like a smirk now that there was no question she had won in our clash of willpower.

She reached up to the top of her dress, and started opening buttons one by one, working her way down the front of the dress. When all the buttons were loosened, she opened the dress revealing a stunning figure, and a lacy black bra and matching panties and garter belt. Then she stepped over to the chair and put her foot on the seat so she could unhook her nylons and roll them down her legs. The garter belt was next followed by the panties.

Finally she was as naked as I was.

Now she stretched out like a cat, in the indulgent manner that cats are so well know for. She held her hands down over her pussy lips. Her fingers played with the lips to her pussy and she actually purred, while she brought herself close to a sexual climax.

Her show was so erotic, I was really having a hard time controlling myself and not start stroking myself like she was doing.

It was just another way she was showing me, what was OK for her, was not necessarily OK for me.

Then she looked over at me, and took note my cock was just as hard as it was, when licked and sucked it, while she held my cock in her mouth.

The smirk returned as she walked around me, I stood perfectly still in the middle of the room. As she moved around me she reached over and touched me here and there at her pleasure. Finally she stopped on front of me and reached down cupping my ball sack in the soft palm of her hand.

"Mmmmmm," she smiled, "I see mommy's little baby is still nice and hard."

She let my balls drop and started to stroke my cock up and down, ever so lightly. "Would you like mommy to finish what she started with you?" Her voice was like honey, as she spoke while teasing me with her soft touch on my expanding cock.

"Oh yes mummy, please, pretty please do like you did before," I cried.

I was begging and my begging was exactly what she wanted me to do. My pleading was one more link in the chain she was forging to tighten her complete control over me.

"All right mommy will lick and suck you, like she did before." her voice was still sugar soaked. "But you must remember what mommy told you before about not cumming until mommy says it is time to cum. Do you understand Jamie?"

"Yes mommy. I'll do my best," I answered. The very last thing I wanted to do was to make mommy angry, and be punished by her.

Alright Jamie you just stand there while mommy makes her little boy very happy.

Once more Amber sank to her knees in front of Jamie.

At eighteen years old, he was already longer and broader then most of the men she had known in the past. Jamie was equipped with a perfect gem of a cock. The head was big and sponge like. It was almost like velvet on her tongue. The shaft was long and thick. She guest about seven inches or more. The skin was soft and smooth, almost like the skin of a new born baby. What hair Jamie did have around the base if his cock, was more like peach down then hair. Amber knew later in life that down would turn hard and almost like wire. For now though it was so soft. It was a pleasure to feel it up against her cheek. His ball sack hung down about three or four inches below his cock. Like the skin of his magnificent cock, it was as soft as a baby's skin. She could see no hint of hair or down on his ball sack. It was just a soft loose bag of joy. Inside the sack there was more hidden treasure. The sack held two magnificent balls. More egg shaped then around. Both of them were as big as a couple of ping-pong balls. Amber was delighted to see how big James balls were. She knew that is where all his yummy cum was stored. She was intent on getting every last drop of his delicious cum. No matter by fucking or sucking she wanted ever last bit of it. Before she would let him go she intended to get all of his thick, white, cream. She would hold it in her mouth. Tasting it's rich flavor. Then she would slowly swallow it all down, to put out the fires of lust, burning in her belly.

There is one precious gift that every man can give to a woman. He can give that gift only once. His innocence.

Today Amber was going to take that gift today. Oh she would have him again and again for as long as he gave her pleasure. Today though was something special.

As she did earlier she reached up and formed a tight ring around the base of Jamie's cock. With the other hand she pulled down on his ball sack. When she was ready she plunged her lips over the head of his cock. And sucked him all the way down the shaft to the base of his cock. Then held there, while she swirled her tongue all over the head and shaft of his cock. Then she drew back until just the mushroom head of his cock was still inside of her warm, wet, mouth. Her tongue kept on swirling all over his cock when she once more plunged down the shaft until her lips were in the fuzz at the base of his cock. Again she backed off and plunged back down. She kept at this until she finally had a rythum going. Down up, down up.

Jamie started chugging like a Choo-choo train. In time with her mouth going up and down on his cock. It was Heavenly for both of them. Amber was taking as much pleasure from this action as Jamie. She knew that very soon now it would be her turn to enjoy Jamie giving her oral pleasures.

She had already set her trap. Now all that was left for her to do is to spring it. She knew that she was taking advantage of the boy. In any case she had come to far to let that bother her now. Besides she was not going to really hurt him, just use him for a while. Not to mention all the wonderful things she was going to teach the boy.

Right now her pussy was on fire with anticipation of the pleasures she would soon be taking from him. She had denied herself for to long She wanted him and she was going to have him. It was time to spring the trap.

Amber moved her fingers away from the base of Jamie's cock and down to his balls, but instead of pulling down on his ball sack, she started tickling his balls with her finger tips ever so lightly and tantalizing. She was gobbling her cock in a frenzy. Her mouth was moving up and down his shaft like the pistons of a car.

Jamie was totally confused. Suddenly his excitement level shot through the roof. He knew she had told him not to cum until she said it was alright. If he came now she would look on it as an act of defiance. He just had to hold back. Try with all his might not to cum. The cum drawing pressure of her pleasure giving mouth and finger tips, were relentless though. He tried to pull back from her, but she held him in place. The sensations of pleasure that her mouth and fingers were giving him made him dizzy with delight.

"Oh please mommy if you keep doing it like that I'm going to come."

When Amber heard that, she smiled inwardly to herself. He was almost there. "Oh my God it was such a delight to torture him this way." Ever since she first saw him in the coffee shop she has planned this. He was completely helpless and at her mercy. Any second now he would spill his innocence into her hungry mouth. After that she will drag him into bed and force him to give her endless pleasures.

He was so close it was amazing that he had held for so long, but no man or boy could stand before the relentless pressure, she put on him. She stuck out her tongue below his cock shaft and with just the tip licked his balls.

That was it, the dam finally burst. His cum just about exploded into her mouth. There was so much in the first blast that a lot of it pored out of the corner of her mouth. The rest she swallowed down as fast as she could. It was marvelous so sweet and yet tasting of boy. He kept pumping more and more cum into her mouth. She clamped her mouth around his cock and sucked it out of him like a cum vampire. Finally it slowed to a trickle but still she sucked. She sucked so hard that Jamie thought she might suck him inside out, right through his cock. Still holding his cock in her mouth she used her finger to push the cum around the corners of her mouth inside and swallowed that down to. Not until she was sure she had gotten every last drop did she release his cock from her mouth.

Slowly Amber rose to her feet, then glared down at me. "YOU CAME,' SHE CREAMED AT ME! "I TOLD YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT YOU WERE NOT TO CUM, UNTIL I SAID IT WAS ALRIGHT, BUT YOU DISOBEYED ME AND CAME ANYWAY, DIDN'T YOU!!!!!"

I just stood there in total shock, I was right at the edge of tears. "I'm sorry mommy, I cried. "I tried as hard as I could to hold it but I just couldn't help my self."

"HELP YOUR SELF BE DAMMED, YOUNG MAN. MOMMY TOLD YOU THAT IF YOU CAME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, YOU WOULD BE PUNISHED, DIDN'T I!!!"

"Yes mommy," I almost whispered, in a meek little voice.

"WELL I SAID YOU WOULD BE PUNISH, AND PUNISHED YOU SHALL BE!!"

She turned and walked to the side of the bed and sat down, right at the edge. She turned to me and said. "JAMIE COME OVER HERE AND LAY RIGHT ACROSS MOMMY'S LAP."

I meekly walked over and lay myself face down, right across her lap as she instructed me to.

Amber arranged ourselves, so my cock slipped between her soft thighs almost touching her pussy lips with the tip of my cock.

She didn't start my spanking right away but just held me there caressing the cheeks of my ass with her right hand. She lifted her hand in the air and, 'whack' she brought it down swiftly and painfully right across my tender ass cheeks. I jerked with the pain of the blow and my cock penetrated her pussy lips a couple of inches or so. Once more she softly caressed my ass cheeks then, 'whack' came the second blow. Again I jerked and my cock penetrated her pussy lips a little farther this time. It was strange but I was starting to get an erection. As a result my cock would sink a little deeper into Amber's pussy each successive blow. After each blow Amber would caress my ass before delivering the next blow. As the spanking continued I noticed that Amber's breathing became more erratic. Also her pussy lips started getting wetter and wetter. As the spanking went on Amber spread her thighs a little wider. This caused my cock to sink deeper and deeper into her pussy. Another strange thing was that as the spanking progressed each blow hurt me less and less, until finally I started feeling a strange sort of pleasure from the blows. Add to that the obvious pleasure my cock felt each time it penetrated, Amber's pussy I was actually beginning to enjoy this sort of punishment. I know ,Amber was enjoying herself, since she had actually climaxed two or three times from my cock slowly fucking her pussy. Finally the punishing session ended.

*

This ends part 03 of my story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you did enjoy then please write to me and let me know. We all need encouragement. Also I would love to hear about any ideas you may have to use in my stories. This story came from a reader's ideas and would not have been written without that input.

BB.

BobBaker
BobBaker
117 Followers