Jamie the Black Sheep Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie takes her own party outside.
3.1k words
4.43
27.8k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trysten
Trysten
159 Followers

This is the second chapter of the "Jamie The Black Sheep" story. I hope you enjoyed the first. If you're starting on the second, I suggest you move back one so that you can meet the cast of characters.

**********

"Oh my god Jamie, what have you done?" Claire blurted out when Jamie came out on the condo's balcony.

I didn't simply walk out on the balcony; I strolled outside completely naked. I had peeled myself off Will's toned body, stood up, and went for the door. I didn't bat an eye. I felt as confident as a model walking down a catwalk moving towards the door.

As soon as the warm, humid ocean air hit my skin, it completely reinvigorated me. The breeze was cool enough that it gave my sweaty body a quick shiver along with goose bumps, but also warm enough for me to realize that I could be naked outside for as long as I wanted and be utterly comfortable.

The second sensation I had was a very powerful feeling of lightheadedness. I was still really drunk. And I mean drunk. I had sat in the sun and drank all day. Then, during our preparty that turned into the main party, I continued to pound shots. Mmm. Then the memories of Will pounding me—or did I pound him—can flooding back to me.

"Jamie, Rachel and I leave you alone for an hour, and the next thing we knew we can't find you, Emily is passed out, and then we hear screaming. We thought you were being killed."

"Claire, don't be so melodramatic," I added as I giggled. Just from my initial comments it had to have been obvious that I wasn't going to display the least bit of empathy to her situation or remorse for my actions.

"Melodramatic! I come around looking for you and see you screwing a stranger! Not only screwing, but you were admitting to being a slut, telling him you enjoyed cheating, and demanding that he cum inside you. Jamie, you have a boyfriend. Are you really that kind of girl?"

I laughed. "Damn girl, you didn't miss a thing. How long were you out here watching us?"

"That's not the point. I saw enough to know that what I saw wasn't my best friend. The things you were doing and saying were terrible. I have no idea what your family would do if they found out about any of this!"

"Claire, calm down..."

"...I will NOT calm down! At dinner you promised it was just a little flirting and wouldn't go any further. Emily wasn't banging away at one of the guys. It was just you."

"Oh, how is Emily. Did the boys treat her ok?"

"What do you mean treat her ok? She was passed out—fully clothed—on the couch, so that seems to make her more than ok."

"Fully clothed?" I laughingly questioned.

"Yes! Why wouldn't she be fully...wait, else happened?"

"Obviously nothing happened. So everything is fine."

"Everything is NOT fine!"

"Alright, alright. Claire, let's all go to bed. Bring Emily in here. I'll sleep in bed with her and make sure she's fine."

"Wait, I thought Rachel and Emily had the bed."

"Trust me Claire, Rachel isn't going to want to sleep on top of the things I just did to that bed."

*****

Emily and I lay down to go to sleep on the bed. Well, a passed out Emily was more or less dragged on the bed and put under the covers. I lay down next to her. I didn't ever bother with clothes following Will's and my fuck fest. I did feel bad about the situation. Not bad for Claire or the girls, but bad for Will. I was still drunk and still horny and I knew he could use a little more loving. I figured he did too. Hell, even more than Will: I felt bad for Ryan. He didn't get any.

Matt and Andy had left the condo to go back to their place. By the time Rachel and Claire moved Emily to the bed and got everything else sorted out, Ryan and Will had passed out on the floor. Oh well, they're not taking up bed space.

With that, I allowed myself to half pass out and half go to sleep. I realized as I dozed that it had been a momentous day for me. Not only for my own realization of what I was capable of, but also knowing that my three (er, well two until Emily woke up) best friends knew what I was capable of.

The last thought that went through my head before sleep was the realization that I wished it had gone even further.

*****

"Uhhhchk - uuuhhhhcccchhhh!"

"Holy shit, what the fuck?" I screamed as I woke up. My mind was in the fog of just waking up and still being a little drunk from the night before.

I looked over and saw Emily had vomited all over herself and the bed. "Great." Luckily, none of it had gotten on me. She seemed completely content lying in her own filth. I was in no mood to clean up Emily or the bed. That would have taken huge amounts of effort, and it was what, 4 in the morning?

I scrambled in the dark outside into the main room of the condo. I saw Rachel and Claire sleeping peacefully on the pullout and Will and Ryan sprawled out on the floor. They did not look comfortable on the hard tile. Hell, a price they were probably glad to pay after a night like last night.

At that point I realized that I was still completely naked. Not just naked, but "after fucking" naked. I could feel the dry remnants of my own juices and his cum in between my legs with every step. I could feel some of the sweat and sand that I still had on me from a day at the beach and a night in bed with Will. To say I didn't care would be incorrect. I cared. But I cared because I thought it was such a turn on. I had demanded that Will treat me like a slut, and here I stood. Naked chick in middle of room, sweaty, sandy, and with cum on her: Prima facie slut evidence.

I walked into the main room's bathroom and peed for a while. As I sat there, I was debating where exactly I was going to sleep. Would I risk piling on the pullout, waking up the girls, and then having to explain the bed situation? Plus, if I did that I'd obviously have to put some clothes on.

As I continued to think about that, I opened the door to the main room. Ryan was standing right there. He still had on his swimsuit, but didn't have a shirt on. The bathroom light was on behind me, and I knew that he was drinking up the vision of a completely naked girl standing in front of him. More than just some naked girl. I was the same slut he had seen only a few hours ago was on all fours and stick her ass in the air so he could get the best possible view of her pussy. I had bragged that I was going to fuck the shit out of his friend.

"Good morning, sunshine," was how he broke the ice.

"It's not quite sunshine just yet," I added with as much tease inflection I could put in my voice.

"It sounded like your night went very well. Unfortunately for us out here, the night ended a little earlier and without as much excitement."

"I heard. I'm sorry that my friends ruined the fun. It really was a group effort. Emily passed out and Claire and Rachel came back as Debby Downers. By the way, Emily was fully clothed when they came back?"

"Yea, Andy and I threw some stuff on her. We figured it would look really bad if a passed out naked girl was surrounded by two strangers."

"Well thank you for not taking advantage. I wish Emily could have lasted a little longer, you certainly deserved a little release. And it seemed like she wanted it."

As I said that, I inched closer to him and put my naked tits on his bare chest. The second my nipples touched the bare skin, I knew I wasn't going to get another wink of sleep that night.

*****

The next memory I had was furiously making out with him. My hand went straight for his cock through his shorts. I was rubbing him up and down. While I was doing that I was going to town rubbing my tits and caressing my pussy.

"Where to?" he said.

"What do you mean? We're going to fuck and we're going to fuck right now."

"Holy shit, Jamie. If we do it here everyone'll wake up and see."

"I don't care, I just need this!"

By "this" I mean the cock that I was pulling out of his shorts. I got down on my knees and slurped it in my mouth. With one hand I was massaging his balls, and with the other I was running my hand up and down his smooth chest. I looked over and could see Rachel and Claire peacefully sleeping on the pullout. The next second I felt Ryan's cock hit the back of my throat. I kept pushing my head forward, relaxed my gag reflex, and went for the full deep throat.

At that point Ryan took his hands and put them behind my head. His fingers interlaced my hair and was completely controlling this skull fuck. It was fucking awesome. I took one of my hands and began flicking my clit. After a few seconds my pussy was already churning with lubrication and swelling with arousal—just waiting for the cock that it knew it would soon be enveloping.

The gargling and sucking noises coming from my mouth started getting louder and louder. Eventually, Ryan broke the self-imposed silence, forgetting about the others in the room and told me, "Oh yea, take that slut. I heard you fucking screaming earlier. You're a cheating goddamned slut."

"MMM-hmmmm...mmmm."

"Only a slut can deep throat this well!"

I kept sucking him off for another minute or two. Finally, I could feel him backing off, his shaft spasming, and his balls getting really tender. He was about to cum. I didn't want to milk him too earlier, so I let him fall out of my mouth.

"Alright stud, it's time for you to put that fucking cock to use."

With that I dragged him over to the chair. It was located in one corner of the room, kind of away from everything else. On the short walk over I began having the kind of thoughts that were like red lights telling me to stop. Pregnancy. STDs. My boyfriend. Getting caught by my friends. Fuck all of it. I need some cock. And not just some cock, cock in addition to the cock that I'd already gotten from a stranger that day.

I felt the slight remnant effect of alcohol from the night before, but I didn't even dilute myself to think that this was even a "woops" moment. No, this was me realizing that cock was exactly what I wanted and damned with the consequences.

I bent over one of the arms and presented my ass and pussy for him. He took his rock hard cock that was glistening with my spit and began rubbing it up and down my slit.

"Oh, shit yea. Fuck me!"

"What's the magic word?

"Please, fuck me!!"

He just kept up the teasing. He found my clit and began quickly slapping his head against it. It felt amazing by itself, but the tension it was creating was getting too much. I knew that it had to be deep inside me for the max benefit.

"But who's asking for it?"

"ME! The giant, cheating slut who has her goddamned pussy presented for you. Are you man enough to give it to me?"

*Then another voice chimed in, "Hey, you fucking idiots. Take it outside! If these girls wake up and find y'all they'll kick us out for sure."

It was Will. He was staring at us. I knew he was right. Claire might demand we cancel the trip right then if I got caught again.

And "take it outside." I could do that. That sounds pretty fucking hot actually. The ocean air felt good a few hours ago, it should again.

With that I stood up, and just walked out the front door, pulling Ryan right along. For an instant, I figured it probably would have been a smarter idea to go to the back balcony: Emily wasn't going to wake up. And you didn't need a key to get back in. I obviously didn't have a key. No pockets. Not a stitch of clothing on either of us.

We were on the third floor, and I was overlooking a parking lot courtyard surrounded on three sides by condo doors and windows. I was also facing the street. Cars were passing by even at this late hour. I also realized it was getting later and later because the sun's initial glow was entering the sky. Those thoughts vanished in the millisecond my hands hit the guard railing opposite our condo's front door.

I planted my hands on the railing, spread my legs open and presented myself like a bitch in fucking heat.

"Alright, enough stalling. Give this slut what she needs!"

Ryan didn't hesitate for a second. He pummeled his generously large cock right into me. AHHH. It was such combination or relief, pleasure, and increased expectation. As good as I knew this felt, if I kept taking it further it would only improve my orgasm.

"Tell me what you're doing, slut."

"AH. You're banging me in public. Anyone could see us."

"You like?"

"Yes. Make my fucking tits bounce so all these strangers can see."

Just then Ryan spun me around. He grabbed me by the back of my thighs right below my ass and hoisted me off my feet so that his cock could get to my pussy. My back was up against the railing. That backstop allowed him to drive into my waiting cunt as hard as he wanted. Ah, that felt amazing. He was pulling me so hard into him that his cock was reaching new depths of my cunt. It was hitting spots that were sending massive signals of pleasure to all parts of my body.

I arched my head back in sheer ecstasy. As I did that, I opened my eyes and discovered that my head was hanging over the guard rail. "Holy Shit," I screamed in my head. I was deathly afraid of heights, and now I felt myself teetering over a three story ledge. A rush of adrenaline coursed through my body. It was classic fight or flight. But the effect only magnified the fucking that Ryan was giving to me. With the adrenaline my pussy was squeezing Ryan's cock for all my body could muster. My arms strengthened and pulled him closer. My head cleared and all I could process was the physical.

"Holy shit, this is so fucking hot. Fuck this slut, fuck this slut."

"I'm getting close, you want this buried in your cunt?"

"Wherever you want it, I'll fucking take it. Just don't st...aahhh...op!"

With that my orgasm coursed through me like a fucking tidal wave. The epicenter was at my pussy but it quickly radiated out to my toes and to my fucking fingertips. My chest was heaving and out of breath. I could see my nipples were bigger than I'd ever seen before. Anything in my body associated with pleasure was fully engorged and rioting with the frenzy of that moment.

The orgasm was so strong I must have squirted. All I could feel was a massive surge of moisture in between my legs. It was like my water broke. And more than simply a feeling, it diffused the sweet smell of fucking all around us. There was no mistaking that scent, it was dirty sex. That was just another tic on the sensual checklist of my complete arousal.

"Hot damn, you're fucking gushing you slut!"

I could tell Ryan was still fucking me as hard as he could, but he just wasn't getting as much friction as before I came. At that, he pulled out and I fell to my knees. I didn't waste a second and started sucking his cock with the same verve that I had been fucking him with for however long we'd been out here. The taste of my own juices was delightfully slutty. There was a nice rhythm to it. I grabbed his balls and squeezed, massaged his shaft, and tongued the sensitive parts of his cock's head with my tongue. After a few seconds of that I'd throw my head forward and his cock would rocket to the back of my throat. Rinse, repeat.

He didn't last long. As soon as he started spraying cum, I took his cock out of my mouth and targeted my face. He doused my eyes, nose and hair like a fire hose. A lot of it dripped down and clung to my sweaty, still heaving tits.

For a few seconds I stood there looking up at him. I could only imagine how delicious I must have looked right then. The consummate slut: butt ass naked in public, covered in his cum, drenched in my own cum, and kneeling in front of a man's hard (but quickly deflating) cock. This idea made my heart flutter with the wicked knowledge that I had never done something like this before.

As the pleasure and adrenaline coursed through my veins, I didn't feel a twinge of regret, remorse, or self-consciousness. I thought of my upright family, my boyfriend, and my colleagues. In that moment, I didn't feel the need to justify myself to anyone or ask for their forgiveness.

For what reasons would they even forgive me? I couldn't fall back on any excuse. Neither Ryan nor Will had forced me. I certainly wasn't drunk. (Well, at least not with the second stranger I had fucked in a single day.) I had simply given in to the little devil that was entrenched in the back of my brain. For so long I had shut it out, but now that the tiger was out of the cage and I knew that she could never be in captivity again. I had become, and I knew I had to remain, a wild fucking slut.

Just then the police cruiser rolled up to the condo parking lot...

Trysten
Trysten
159 Followers