Jamie the Black Sheep Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh, rub my clit!"

"Yea Emily, eat her box."

"Rachel, get her in a 69!"

"Fuck me harder!"

After an hour, Claire couldn't even differentiate who was saying what. It didn't matter, they were all equally guilty of some monstrous act. Why would these girls do this? They had never acted this way before. Or had they? Did Claire know any of her friends? She had to get out of here. But where would she go at this time of night?

As she chewed on that thought, Emily and one of the guys came out to the living room, dripping oil. Emily's blank eyes looked up and saw Claire, but there was no recognition. She was frenzied and focusing on the boy—still rubbing her hands up and down his skin.

"Excuse us," the boy said as he grabbed something on the table that was right in front of Claire. It was a plastic baggy. He toweled off his dick so it was relatively clean from the oil. Then he took a spoon and scooped out some white powder and put it right along the length of his dick.

Emily got down on both her knees in front of him and proceeded to snort the whole line of coke off the guys throbbing hard on. Emily never broke eye contact with Claire.

"Rachel," the guy yelled, "come get yours before we run out."

Rachel scampered out of the bedroom shimmering in the glow of her oil-covered skin.

"Oh shit, Claire." Then Rachel started giggling. "You weren't s-s-supposed to be home yet. We're fucked up. You want to join us?" Rachel had the same blank eyes as Emily. God knows how drunk and high they were.

Then Rachel got down on her knees and took a line off the guy's dick. "Their blow is so amazing. You won't ever want to stop fucking!" She finished it off by taking the whole length of his cock in her mouth to clean it off.

"No, I think I'll pass," was all Claire could muster.

"Suit yourself."

The strange guy grabbed both Emily and Rachel's asses and led them back to the bedroom. A few seconds later the moaning and cries resumed.

Claire laid down and prayed for sleep to come. She was too stunned to move.

***************

BACK AT THE CLUB:

Luc and I climbed back up to his DJ roost that hovered above the crowd. This view was so diametrically opposite from the one we'd just had. Whereas a few seconds ago we were looking up at all these people, now we were looking down on them from above. It was such a cool perspective, because we could pick out some of the couples we had seen hooking up from below. It was fascinating. "Look, there's the fucking couple." Damn, you couldn't even tell! Skills.

Luc flipped his controls and laptop back to life and eased himself back to controlling the music. The crowd didn't even notice. Then Luc got on the PA, and with the assistance of a voice distorter asked the crowd, "Everyone ready to get wwwiiilllddd?!!"

There was a huge surge in the music and the crowd at that moment. Everyone, including Luc, was bouncing up and down. The lights had shifted so that the DJ booth was illuminated and everyone below could see what was going on up here. I started dancing. I had to. I couldn't be the one person not rocking out.

"Let me introduce to you our lovely club dancers, The Nymphomitons!"

On cue, four scantily clad girls walked out on gangplanks that were on either side of the dance floor. Each had a spotlight attached to them as they moved. They were all gorgeous. They had mini bikini tops on with booty shorts that could hardly be classified as shorts. They were shaking everything they had, and they looked awesome.

Ah. I was getting heated all over up again. I had an amazing euphoric feeling washing completely over me. I was sweating a little more than I normally did. Then I realized the pill I had taken earlier. This must be what happens. I just had an irresistible urge to dance, and touch, and BE touched! I got behind Luc as he was controlling the music and started grinding behind him the way guys normally do to me. I had my hands all over his chest, cock, and ass. I was trying to be careful to not bump into his hands so he had an unobstructed path to the music controls. A couple of times, though, I bumped him. He was being great about it, so I decided to let his arms be. How did I do that? I got down on my knees in front of him.

With an incredible urgency I zipped his fly down. I don't know if he could have protested, because his hands were spinning those simulated records, clicking his mouse, and changing mix levels. Without any protest, I reached into his pants, over his boxers, and unfurled his cock to the sultry club air. Ah, finally! I let it sit there a moment—breathing like a fine wine—before I started going up and down against its hard cock with my fingertips. Then I switched to the my palms, working him up and down. The excruciatingly sensual excitement was electric. I registered every never cell that fired telling my brain something wonderful was happening to my body. I put my face even closer and lightly brushed his cock against the soft cheeks of my face. I knew he was getting turned on, because I felt the moisture of his precum oozing onto my face. Heaven.

I couldn't take it anymore. I opened my mouth and took his entire cock in my mouth. I had to really open up to get him all in, but even the feeling of my lips straining to get around him was emitting an intensely gratifying feeling. I made sure his entire shaft was slicked up by my mouth and started mixing up my technique: Sucking up and down with mouth; a little hand play; the ever popular balls in the mouth. I did it all. I went at it for a song or two and realized that he was getting close. I wanted the taste of his warm cum in my mouth. It would give me another one of my senses the chance to overload my brain with delight.

Then Luc backed away. "Babe, you're amazing," he said as he longingly looked down at me with his cock still springing out of his pants. "You want to try something else? I saw you shaking that thang back here. You want to dance for the crowd?"

Uh, he wanted to put me on display. That was so hot. All the alcohol, along with that little pill, had me feeling that I had to keep the stimuli flowing through my body. I stood up and nodded my head for him to lead me forward—into what I have no idea.

Luc had on a headset and screamed, "People! We're having a tryout for a new dancer! Give her some noise!" All the other girls moved down the planks and came right for me. I was in the front and center of the whole club. People were looking up at me; I could tell. I couldn't really see them, because the spotlights and alternate lighting were practically blinding me.

Luc had apparently gone back to the DJ board, because a new, very powerful beat pumped through the speakers. It was a very intense piece of house techno. The shockwaves of the woofer were coursing through my body, and I started to dance in its wake. By then, the other four dancers were on either side of me. They were allowing me to control the pace and gyration of the dance, but they complemented it really well. These girls knew how to shake it. Then I turned to one side, presented my ass to one of the girls and my front to the other. The girl behind me grabbed me and started grinding up and down my ass the way a guy does, but it was with the tenderness of a woman. The girl in front of me somehow interlocked our legs and we were gyrating in an extremely erotic groove.

There were hands flying everywhere, but gracefully. I thought I was doing a pretty damn good job of holding my own against these girls who did this for a living! Then I saw a lot of the back and side lights turn down and the spotlight max out its brightness. Just then, the girl in front of my locked onto my lips and wrapped her arms around me. The dancer behind me started feverishly continued to thrust forward as if she was fucking me. Ah, it was so sexy. I'd made out with a few girls a few times just for a laugh, but this girl was serious. She was making out with me like she wanted to fuck. And I was too!

The crowd was going absolutely nuts. Of course, some of them were concentrated on their own groove, but the vast majority of people had their eyes glued to the scene happening above them. I spread my legs a little further open to let the girl in front of me get her leg further inside. When I did that, there was a loud, male cry of approval. Fuck! I bet they can see right up my short skirt. I am twenty feet above them. They'd have the perfect view.

Uh, I didn't care, I spread my legs wider. Let them have it. I had seen all them from below. Quid pro quo, bitches.

"I think she's ready guys," one of the dancers signaled to the others. Without any request or permission, the two girls I had been really close to spun me to face the crowd. They had their hands working all over my body. On my skin, above my dress, and even snaking underneath every now and then. I felt a loosening of my dress from my neck and chest. They were untying my dress strap! Let them. I wanted it. If they could put more skin of their skin on my skin, then I'm all the better for it.

I realized that all the lights and movement had really heated me up. I wouldn't say that I was dripping sweat, but I would admit that I was glistening with moisture. Everything about me wanted to be displayed, and everything wanted to be exposed.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," I had heard Luc behind me blast in his voice distorted chant, "we give you HOUSE!!!"

At that instant the girls ripped my dress in half along its vertical center starting at the V neckline. I was completely exposed, utterly naked to the crowd. The only thing I had on were my high, high heels, and I thought that just made it even sexier. The lights bathed me in white hot, unobstructed glory for a few seconds, just long enough to let it register with the crowd. Everyone: girls, guys, and even the rafters seemed to explode. It was like I'd been reborn in front of everyone, and here I was as naked as I was my first birth.

Just as I started to work my hands down the front of my sweaty body, Luc quickly ramped up the music to the hardest house beat I'd ever heard. The lights on us went down and the club went absolutely dark. Every now and then there would be a pulsing light in one corner with the beat, but other than that there was pitch dark. I could only imagine what was happening beneath me. If there had been any people scared to act out on their desires before, they certainly wouldn't have that trepidation now. I heard moans and cries of ecstasy. And I was jealous!

The other dancers had quickly moved off the planking to go wherever those girls go when they're not dancing. I stood there on the walkway for a moment unsure of what I wanted to do. Part of me really wanted to go down in the crowd. The thought of hundreds of people brushing against my naked body—and all the perverted license people would take with me—sounded delicious! On the other hand, I really wanted to go back to Luc. He was so sexy. He was so right when he said he was in control of all these people. He had used me to whip them up into a frenzy, and that made him so appealing to me.

I meandered back behind the booth. I had no idea where my dress was. I didn't care. The whole place had seen the goods by now, what should I be ashamed of?

"You were amazing out there!" Luc said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Thanks, that wasn't what I expected, but it was so hot!"

"I'm glad you're not upset." Then he got very close to my ear and whispered, "It is such a turn on to find a strong, beautiful woman who will announce to the world that she's not ashamed to indulge in a little physical pleasure."

I wrapped myself even tighter around him and kissed him furiously. "This train isn't stopping now," I thought. I eased my fingers around the bottom of his shirt and started pulling up. He helped me by sticking his arms straight up in the air. In one flourish his shirt was off and my hands were massaging his chest.

Next, I worked his belt off in one quick pulling motion. I stood there with if for a second and tried to crack it like a bull whip. I didn't get the snap I dreamed of, but it served its purpose. I tossed the belt aside and unbuttoned the slacks. I didn't have to unzip him; I'd already done that. So I pulled down his pants and boxers at the same time. He had apparently planned ahead and slipped off his shoes. We were both completely naked now, holding each other as tightly as we could.

His fully engorged cock was flipped up and slithering against my stomach. It felt so good there. I knew that's what I wanted at that moment.

"Give me some of this dick," I begged him.

Without a word, he started pushing me backward to the back of the booth. I supposed he was going to pin me against the wall. It was a little hard to stutter step backwards in these heels, but I managed to scoot back with him and maintain a passionate kiss. Then my knees hit something solid—like a block—and it forced me to sit down on it. But this block was pulsating! The vibrations were so strong, rhythmic, and consistent.

"It's the woofer. It provides all of the bass for the club. It's pointed down, so it's not as powerful right here," Luc explained.

Oh my god. The thing was so strong; it had my pussy tingling in seconds. There's the old wives' trick of fucking on the dryer to get that vibration, but this was industrial strength!

"Holy shit Luc, give it to me!"

There had been so much start-and-stop foreplay to this point that he didn't hesitate. He just drove his cock right into me. I could tell that he didn't have it in him to try and tease me anymore. I had given him one hell of a blowjob earlier. But it hadn't been me that left him hanging, it was his request to go back to DJing that cut that off.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and interlocked my ankles to get my grip. He drove harder and harder into me. It was earth shattering. Each thrust was perfectly timed with the beat, but it wasn't on the beat. He lunged forward on the intense techno's downbeat. So as he pulled out the bass would fire. It created a situation where every second there was some kind of rippling sensation moving through me. It was a constant, ongoing assault of pleasure. Let this never end!

The pummeling continued for a song or two. He never let up. He changed his technique as his preprogrammed music changed. And he anticipated all of it. He was conducting the music for everyone else and conducting this fuck for me. It was truly watching a maestro at work.

"Ah, pinch my nipples!" I screamed.

"Fuck me!"

"Harder!"

I kept pleading with him to continue, and he did. He wasn't a talkative lover, and that was fine by me. He didn't ever have to say another word to me if he kept up this barrage of pounding. I felt the tingling pressure build up in my body. I knew that I was going to cum soon. And he just kept going, like a metronome. Ah!

"I'm gonna cum, please don't stop."

Finally, I let out a high pitch squeal—the kind that an opera singer makes at the height of the crescendo and breaks a wine glass next to her. The muscles in my pussy were contracting and loosening. It was like my body was shutting down, because it didn't know how to handle what was going on. It was glorious.

Luc just kept pounding. I thought my orgasm would ebb, but somehow he sustained it. After about forty-five seconds, I was getting light headed. Could someone go into shock from pleasure? I knew it happened with pain, in accident victims. Right when I thought I was about to lose it, Luc drove one last lunge right to the core of my cunt. I knew he was cumming. I could feel the twitching, and I could feel the bubbling moisture coming around his cock and down my legs.

He tried to get up, but I kept my legs wrapped around him. I gave him the most passionate kiss I'd ever given anyone. I wanted it to serve as a thank you he'd never forget. Finally, he worked his way out of me, turned around, and made some changes to the music.

For a moment I just sat there with my legs spread open wide. I hadn't moved. I didn't think my muscles would respond if I asked them to. I was so exhausted that I turned over and laid my chest down on the woofer. The vibrations started to give my nipples a little loving, and it was a nice feeling. My head was hanging over one side of the speaker, and my legs were over the other. It was so comfortable.

*****

After a few songs though, I had regained most of my strength. I couldn't just lay here for the rest of the night. But I didn't want to move. The vibrations were started to really get my nipples excited. And the corner of the woofer was wedged right in my pussy. It was like I was straddling a two-ton vibrator. Out of some depths, I knew that my night wasn't over.

As I looked around, I saw our waiter come and ask if there was anything he could get for me. This guy was no waiter; he was some kind of personal manservant. No minimum wage bonehead cared this much about the job.

"You know, I think I will need something."

I reached my hand up and grabbed him by the belt. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock.

"Interested in a tip?" Then I took his whole cock in my mouth. I don't know why I did it. I just wanted to. Somehow, I knew Luc wouldn't mind at all. He had shared me for the pleasure of others all night. Wasn't I just continuing that?

I remained plastered against the speaker while I worked his dick up and down with my tongue and lips. He didn't even have to touch me to get me turned on. The speaker was doing that.

From behind, I felt another cock poking around down near my pussy. I popped the waiter's cock out of my mouth and turned around. It was Luc. He was standing there hard as a rock sliding his dick against the folds of my lips. Mmm, that felt nice, but I didn't want to move my legs. My clit was perfectly pinned against the corner of the speaker, and it was perfectly placed to send continuous shocks right through me. I didn't want to lift myself up to let him enter from behind. Oh well, I guess that leaves us only one option.

"I don't want to move my clit off this thing, just fuck my ass!"

"What?" Luc said.

"Fuck. My. Ass."

As I said it, Luc had held out his radio headset. I have no idea why. I didn't think about it for long, because I turned back to finish what I'd started with the waiter. I gobbled him down for a few seconds, and then I heard it over the speakers.

It started as a new song, with a female voice singing in the background. Then, I heard my own voice. "Fuck. My. Ass." It was perfectly mixed in the song. Ah, that rat! He'd recorded me demanding to get ass fucked and mixed it into the song. Sexy! He returned a moment later with some kind of lube and started working it around my little opening. He was very tender, and after a few finger pokes he had the opening stretched enough to begin working his cock in.

Wow, this was a first for me. I now was being tag teamed. Emily had been asking Ryan and Andy to do it to her, but I never thought I'd do it. One waiter's cock in my mouth: check. One DJ's cock in my ass: check. This was some fucking club!

As Luc started working his cock inch by inch into my ass, I really concentrated on the dick in my mouth. I knew after a while, the pleasure of the ass fucking would take over and I'd lose all focus. I had to get this guy off quickly. So I really started working his balls with my hands and his head with my tongue. I'd dive down hard on his cock and let it slam through the back of my throat. I gargle it for a few moments until I needed to get a breath, then back out. It didn't take long. Soon enough, he pulled his cock out and started furiously jerking himself off. After seven seconds, I saw the first of six rounds of jizz coming hosing at my face. He actually got it mostly in my hair. That was a little disappointing, because I wanted it in my mouth. I wanted that salty taste. It's the little things.