Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I going to miss you, Jamie, while you are away. Make sure you post plenty of pictures so we can see what you get up to,"

Then, without warning, Mike grabbed me into a surprisingly strong sideways hug.

"Sure buddy, can't go for too long, else you'll give my spot away," I laughed.

Sam had wandered over to us. I turned while locked in a grip equal to a set of Jaws of Life.

Realising that I hadn't introduced these guys - really manners, Spence! - "Mike, this is Sam"

Mike finally released me from his grip. He stuck out his hand at Sam to shake his.

"Nice to meet you, Sam."

"Thanks for a fantastic breakfast, Mike. I'll have to come here again," Sam replied.

"So, Jamie, have you planned where you are going yet? Or just turning up at the airport, and see what plane looks good?" Mike said with a wide grin.

"What do you take me for," I laughed. "I'm heading to LA and meeting up with Lucas, my cousin. Then we'll see what happens after that I guess," I replied with the best cheeky grin I could muster.

"Make sure you have a great time, Jamie. Hope to see you again, Sam,"

"Thanks, Mike. Now that Jamie has let this little secret out, I'll be back for sure."

We turned away from the counter, having said our goodbyes, and headed out the door to my truck.

12