Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down for a moment and took it all in.

I was getting lost in my thoughts about how truly blessed with great friends and family I am.

But Sam... What am I going to say to him?

What is he expecting from me?

What do I expect or want from him?

'Oh my god, how do I get myself into these situations?' I thought, when a voice snapped me out of it.

"Hey, Jamie."

"Oh, hey Mason."

"Nice party the folks and your friends have put on for you. Dad even dragged out the big Jenga. Thought he was going to burn that after Christmas two years ago."

I was about to say something smartass.

"You deserve the celebration, Jamie, you really do, little brother."

I was floored. For once in my life, I was speechless for a few seconds.

"Thanks, Mase. I appreciate it, and for you sticking around. It means a lot to the oldies, so thanks." I held out my hand to shake his. He looked at me for a moment. Then Mason shook my hand pulling me toward him into a not-all-that-awkward side hug.

"You're still a man-child, Jamie. But I love ya."

"You're still a dick Mase, but I love you too,"

I spotted Mom and Dad out the corner of my eye. It was like they'd just seen a ghost or something, stunned.

"Hey, Spence." Mike came running up, now only in his boxer briefs. "Come on. Quick - Sam, Kelvin and Louis are all trying to outdo each other in standing backflips."

"Oh, my money is on Sam. Let's go." Standing up, I turned to Mason. "Come on, this should be funny."