Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Jamie, and please, Josh is fine. You guys aren't kidding with the out-of-town thing, right? What part of Australia are you from, Jamie?"

"New South Wales, about an hour out of Sydney."

"So this must be your truck, Jamie? Our sales manager said the guy who bought the car sounded like he was from Boston. Pretty close I guess, in accent anyway."

Laughing at Josh, I walked toward the truck to take a closer look. "Well, we all don't sound like Mick Dundee, plus my Dad is from Georgia and his parents, when they were alive, were living down under with us, too. So it has always been a blended accent in our house."

"Well, let's get you all signed up and on your way Jamie. If you would, please, we can go inside and get the paperwork sorted out for you."

Lucas walked around to the driver's door. "I'll tune the radio while you guys sign stuff, ok?"

Before I could even say "Yeah," Josh responded, "I'll get one of our associates to come out and go through what's been set up already. He'll be more than happy to show you through the features and settings. I'll just grab him now."

I stopped and looked at Lucas, "No easy listening like you did last time."

The smartass changed all the stations on the last car we took on a trip to classical or easy listening. Don't get me wrong, but different strokes for different folks, right? He's such a smartass, but I love him. Lucas just raised his eyebrows and smiled. Crap!

12