Jamie's fantasy

Story Info
Perfect PVC fantasy dictated to you.
971 words
3.56
43.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story starts off by Jamie describing to Claire what she must do to fufill his ultimate fantasy. It is quite detailed and Jamie is desperate to see his horny wife take on some young guys.

You tell me that you want to have two young guys make love to you whilst I watch. You tell me to organise it and that they have to be male models, very clean and fit. I arrange for two young studs to meet you and they come to our hotel and meet us for a drink. You are wearing your fur coat and black leather PVC skirt and a tight top and no bra. After a couple of drinks you tell me that you want to go up to the room with them and that I have to watch you with them.

Even whilst going up in the lift to the 4th floor, they’re playing with you and you are flirting like crazy with them. When we get there, you are kissing them both and giggling as they touch you and play with you. It makes me so jealous as they are being so gentle and loving with you. You cuddle them both and then tell them that you are going to get changed. When you return from the bathroom, you have a pair of stiletto heeled and tight black PVC thigh boots on with cream hold-up stockings and a lovely pair of g- string knickers and a tight, clingy silver dress. Your make up is quite heavy and very slutty with lots of lip gloss and eye shadow. You approach them and ask them if they like what they see and then look towards me. You then tell me that the men are going to make love to you and I am not allowed to join in, only play with myself.

You start to play with them again and let them rub their hands all over you and dip their fingers into your now wet pussy. They both gently lift your dress up and suck on your nipples; one each while one fingers you. Next you unzip their jeans and pull their stiff tools out and wank them slowly up and down the shafts, one in each hand as you kiss them alternately. You are getting really horny now and from where I am only three feet away, I can see the pre-cum oozing from the tops of their thick cocks.

All the time this is happening you give me a running commentary of what you are doing, trying to make me jealous. You lean over and kiss their mouths as if it were mine you were kissing and tell me that you are going to suck them both off. I can see you lean over and envelop your mouth over the bulging heads of their penises and kiss them lovingly, pulling their foreskins back and tenderly rub your bright red lips over them. The guys are moaning and you lead them by their cocks over to the bed and sit down with them slowly still holding them both and masturbating them as I watch. Then you rub their swollen bell ends over your face and neck, smelling them and tasting them both. One of them pushes you onto the bed and licks your swollen cunt and your clit as you wank the other one off. The whole thing is so slow and deliberate. After them both having a taste of your beautiful pussy, one climbs onto you and slides his thick cock into you and you moan gently as he fills you. He rides you slowly and kisses you as he makes love to you. I can see you wrap your PVC clad legs around him, pulling him deeper into you. I am so jealous that he is doing this to you but you tell me to be quiet and let them do it to you. He gets a bit faster and I can see him slipping in and out of you with no protection. You made it clear when I arranged it that you want to feel them both in you, skin on skin.

Swapping over they takes turns of your beautiful body and then turn you onto your hands and knees so they can do you doggy style like a slutty wife. You look behind and smile at them as they push into you and tell them to make love to you gently so you can enjoy it. As you take the two of them, one offers you his penis to suck and you put your mouth over it as the other bangs you. After a while of this they both tell you that they are going to cum and I plead with you that I don't want them to empty into you but you tell me to be quiet and that you want them to unload in you. I watch them both take turns to climax into you as I wank myself over the horny scene in front of me. You look at me as you orgasm and as the last one explodes inside you, he slips from your soaking pussy and their cum drips out you and down your legs.

You then tell me that as I have let you have your fun it is my turn now and I can make love to you as you kneel on the bed. I climb behind you and within seconds I cum so hard it hurts my balls. Your pussy is soaking wet with your two lover’s semen as I pump my seed into you from behind. While I am doing this you ask me if I have enjoyed seeing you with your two lovers; seeing them use your wife like a slag and emptying their balls into you.