Jamie's New Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it, slut." Lee replied. With that, the young blonde got her first taste of women's vag. What she lacked in technique, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. Her tongue bathed Lee's cunt, finally settling on the stripper's erect clit. Lee, writhing in the bed, stiffened as her orgasm hit her. Her hands grabbed handfuls of Jamie's hair as the declared the young teacher was, a dirty lesbo slut, a fucking filthy pussy licker, and finally, a gorgeous little slut. Her chest rose and fell quickly, and after a few minutes Lee's tremors subsided. As she regained her composure, she grabbed Jamie's hair and laid her on her back. Still gripping her hair, she used her free hand to stroke the blonde's pussy. Leaning in she French kissed Jamie, then gaining a few inches of separation between their lips, Lee drooled saliva into the former sorority girl's mouth, which Jamie in turn took and swallowed.

"Oh my god, that was so fucking hot!" Lee said.

Jamie had never felt as sexy or as dirty as she did at that moment. She felt like she never really had sex before now. It was like she was just biding her time until some beautiful woman could come along and debase her and turn her into a fuck-toy. A small part of her brain processed that these were new and powerful emotions for her that would need to be assessed, but it was just a passing thought as Jamie was once again swept up in the moment. She was pushing her limits and she could hardly understand how she had gotten from point A to point B. This morning she was primly teaching a class full of students, and now she was naked, in bed with an incredibly hot stripper who was treating her like a slut. The girl was spitting in her mouth and pulling on her hair as she finger-fucked her. The thought pushed her over the edge. Jamie shook as her pussy gushed fluid all over the bedspread, and her eyes rolled back in ecstasy. As she was coming down from her orgasm, Lee sucked on the teacher's erect nipple, and strummed Jamie's clit sending her into another mind-blowing orgasm.

"P-please, hold on. My god." Jamie stammered. Lee laughed. She enjoyed manipulating this hot teacher.

Lee reasoned that Dominica, waiting patiently in the next room was going to be pissed. Jamie was all fucked out right now, and looked like she could sleep for about twelve hours straight. Just one more thing.

"Dress me." Lee ordered. Jamie looked confused, and then after a minute, docilely got up on wobbly legs and as if in a daze collected Lee's shorts from the floor and got down on one knee and held them open for Lee. Lee felt another sexual flush as Jamie complied. Lee put a hand on the blonde's shoulder to steady herself and stepped through the little shorts. Jamie rose from the floor with Lee's shirt. Lee held her arms over her head as Jamie pulled her to down over Lee's tits. Lee sized up Jamie. She looked out of it. Fuck drunk for lack of a better term. She cupped Jamie's face and planted a soulful kiss on the blonde's lips.

"Get some sleep, teach. Funs over for tonight. I'll go break the news to Dom."

Now it was Jamie who planted a lingering kiss on the Asian. "Thank you. I want you to know that what ever you want to do to me, whenever you want to do it is fine."

Without explaining herself, Jamie crawled into bed. Lee looked at her for a long moment before stepping out.

12