Jamie's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
A change in direction for Jamie.
20k words
4.2
9.2k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers

A change in direction for Jamie.

~ ~ ~

Janet looked up at me from her desk, asking if I had a nice weekend. I just smiled, and she got up and followed me into my office. She closed and locked the door, sat in the chair in front of my desk and demanded,

"Alright, spill, Jamie!"

I told her all about my weekend romp with 'Sherri with an i', and I could see the concern in her eyes. She asked,

"Do you love her Jamie?"

"No! She's just a kid!" I answered, "It was just something that happened, but I don't see being with her anymore."

"D-Do you love ... m-me?"

"That's a rather complicated question, Janet!"

"Really Jamie, how so?"

"Well, you supported my exploring some freedom, and then withdrew that support. You found a boyfriend throwing your dates with him in my face. Then you insisted that I set you up with another man while we were on a date, and then you accepted a date with him right in front of me ... were you trying to break my heart? I don't even know that you are not still seeing little Mr. what's-his-name? You have been very cool to me at work for a while, with no explanation. So, I would ask you Janet; do you love me?"

"Yes, I do, actually! I have for a long time, Jamie. I took the initiative to give myself to you, and that's something I don't do capriciously ... I'm not a slut, Jamie! But I thought you were throwing your new freedom in my face a little and I was just protecting myself."

"Well, I'll bet we can still get you a date on Tom's friend's yacht!" I said with an edge to my voice.

"That's unfair, Jamie, and I already thanked you and Kim for that, it was just some dates to make your jealous!"

"Did you let him make love to you on those dates?"

"Um, yeah ... you know I did!" She looked down, and started to tear-up a little.

"And with your other dates?"

"Uh-huh, those too!"

"Okay, Janet, let's cut to the chase; what about right now? Right at this moment, what are your feelings?"

"I do love you, Jamie but it hurts me to see you going out with other girls. So, you have to tell me when enough if enough! I won't wait for you forever; I am a young and vibrant woman, Jamie!"

"I told you it wouldn't be a long time, but here is what I propose: if you are not busy with any of your other boyfriends, why don't you come over tonight, and I will make you dinner. It's Friday night, so if you feel like bringing an overnight bag, you can have to guest bedroom. I am tired of dating around, and want to see how we are together—we can take it slow if you wish!"

"Umm, well, I actually do ... have a ... date tonight, but I'll cancel it! What time tonight?"

"Just keep your date then Janet, and we will do this another time, if you can fit me into your busy social calendar!"

"No! No! Jamie! I'll cancel! I'll cancel! Please, tell me when you want me there!"

"Okay, seven! I'll leave the garage door open so just drive in, and come in through the kitchen."

She gave me a self-satisfied smile, wiggling her butt in the chair a little. She got up, before returning to her desk, said."

"See you at seven, Jamie!"

~ ~ ~

Part Twelve: A series of unfortunate events leads to new direction.

Janet arrived at seven, and drove into my garage. She did have an overnight bag with her. I took it from her to bring upstairs. I greeted her with a brotherly hug, and she accompanied me upstairs to I deposit her bag on the bed in the guest bedroom. Since we were starting a new relationship, I wanted to keep it fairly platonic until we get used to each other.

We made a nice dinner for ourselves from whatever I had, and ended up with a sort of chicken stir-fry kind of thing over some rice. It was nice, working together, but there was nothing sexual between us, just two friends laughing, joking, and bumping into each other in the kitchen.

The feeling of freedom that came with our relaxed attitude was palpable to both of us. We laughed more, and teased each other more. She even teased me about Sherri (with an 'i') but my only punishment was a punch in the shoulder. I laughed and told her it didn't hurt, so she gave me another one that did hurt! I told her,

"Be careful Jan, Sherri has promised to take out a contract on you!"

"Well, you will protect me, won't you, Jamie?"

"Maybe, maybe not!" That earned me another slug in the arm, and giggles from her.

We opened a bottle of wine after dinner and just talked back and forth like friends, listening to music. Janet was dressed in a pair of tight jeans that perfectly defined her firm little ass, and a knit shirt straining to contain her breasts. She jumped up at one point, and said,

"Jamie, this is nice music, but we need something that rocks! I want to dance!"

She shuffled through my CDs and squealed when she found some things from my old rhythm and blues collection. She put one on, and when the first upbeat tune came on she stepped jazzily toward me snapping her fingers and wiggling her shapely hips.

I laughed hard watching my sweet friend's antics. She grabbed me off the couch and we danced a be-bop step as I twirled her back and forth ... a real throwback to the 1950's! She seemed to like Fats Domino, Chuck Berry, and Little Richard the best! My tastes run more to Jackie Wilson, and Sam Cooke.

She was fun, and I loved dancing with her. After half a dozen tunes, we collapsed together on the couch. She teased me about my dance style and I teased her right back. She punched me again in the arm and I went after her ticklish spots—I know them all!

She was giggling out of control, and when I relented, we accidentally ended up in an embrace. We looked into each other's eyes, and the rest of the world disappeared for some part of a moment.

She moved her head toward mine, closed her eyes and parted her lips. I kissed her! As her eyes fluttered open, she lowered her head with a blush turning her cheeks red.

"Jamie, we need some fresh air. Let's go for a walk."

We walked down to a small park two blocks from my house, and talked as we walked. The fresh air felt good after our active dancing. When we found a park bench, we sat down and she asked me straight out of the box,

"Jamie, how is it going with you ... with your search, I mean?"

"Well, that is something I hoped we might talk about. I am really having fun with you tonight Janet, it's been a very romantic night. I have to say that I am tiring of dating around, and I am looking for one person I can be with for the long-run. So I would like you to stay the night, even if we didn't ... do anything. Tomorrow morning, I'll make you breakfast!"

"Jamie, I have tasted your breakfasts! No offense, but I will cook you breakfast!"

"But I like my cooking!" I replied kind of sulking.

We walked back, and about halfway, she took my hand in hers. I looked down at her, and could see her eyes sparkling attractively in the moonlight. I was filled with great affection for her! When we got back, we sat on the couch and I put on an old Brook Benton album. His very smooth bass/baritone voice had serenaded lovers all through the 50's and 60's!

We cuddled on the couch, and as soon as I saw her yawning, I helped her settle down in my guest bedroom—it's really where she would be most comfortable tonight. I padded into my bedroom, stripped, and sat on the edge of my bed and found myself very giddy and giggly remembering this evening with Janet, happy to be reconnecting with her. Having her lying in the next room, with her breasts heaving as she slept was exciting to me.

It felt good to finally be settling on one person to be with, and Janet was my first choice for that. Maybe I was through dating around, and could finally concentrate on being with Janet. I really didn't want to admit it, and especially not to her—not yet—but I thought that I was starting to fall for this little one. I sat there, just trying to hold the image of her pretty face in my mind.

I slowly crawled back into bed and, since the fresh air made me tired, I fell asleep quickly. I had that dream again, me with my daughter, and son, and a still nondescript partner with light brown hair. The more I tried to bring her into focus, the more nebulous the picture became until she disappeared in a wisp of smoke.

It was dark—I was in deep sleep!

When I awoke, I had a bed companion. Sometime during the night or early morning, Janet must have gotten lonely, and slid in wearing only a bra and panties. Her cute little butt was parked right up against my stomach! I found that my hand was on her shapely hip, and when I deftly removed it I heard a soft voice said in just above a whisper,

"Put it back, please Jamie! It felt nice!"

I massaged her hip and stomach, and she turned toward me, pushing her ample, but cotton-encased breasts into my chest. Her eyes fluttered, fighting sleep, and then opened. She smiled sleepily, and said,

"Hi!" Her morning kitten breath, smelled sweet to me.

"Hi back!" I said with a smile of my own.

"This is nice ... like this!" she cooed.

"Mm-hm!" I murmured. Then I said, "Can I get a morning kiss?"

"Mm-hm!" she answered, giggled and pushed her lips into mine briefly. But I came back with a fuller, longer kiss and she responded enthusiastically.

I reached over and pushed her perennially errant curl from her forehead. She giggled as she always does.

I used the other one to slowly slide down her arm, and onto her hip. Then I moved it around to the small of her back, just above the very narrow elastic band of her panties playing the tiny pink bow I found there. We continued to talk quietly.

I pulled on her little bow, and snapped the band of her panties.

"Jamie!!" She squealed "You are becoming a very naughty date, you know that!" she added by way of a teasing complaint.

"I'm hungry! You hungry?" I inquired.

"Uh-huh!" she answered. "I'm making you breakfast!" She added before I could offer to make it.

She pushed away, and crawled out of bed, I watch her cute little ass as she retreated toward the door. When she got there, she stopped and turned, giving me a lovely three-quarter view of her body.

"Get up, sleepyhead!" She admonished. Then she quickly moved downstairs to the kitchen. I got up, threw on a pair of shorts, and a T-shirt, and followed.

She resisted all my efforts to help her, even going so far as to spank my hand with a metal spatula. I feigned injury, and she giggled and kissed my damaged paw. Then I got my marching orders from her,

"Jamie, coffee, then sit!"

I made a full pot of coffee for us, since we both love a couple of cups, and I know how she likes it, so I poured her a cup. She took a sip, closed her eyes, and pulled her head back saying,

"Mmm! Jamie, so good!"

"Know how you like it Jan!"

She put the cup down and with the hash browns still sizzling, and put her arms around my waist.

"What other things can you do that I might like?" she said in a sexy voice.

"Mmm, we'll see." I kissed her.

We enjoyed a scrumptious breakfast from her hands, of eggs, hash browns, and pancakes, properly served with strawberries. I have a friend who has a small sail boat, and I have sailed on it enough to gain some degree of competence, so I suggested to my pretty date that we borrow It for a couple of hours.

She was giddy about doing that, and she quickly showered, and changed into a halter top, white shorts, and tennies with a two-piece bikini bathing suit underneath. On the way to the boat, after getting Bob's permission. And pier lock combination, she was excited about doing something new and fun.

She climbed into the boat, and settled on the deck at the bow. She had taken off her halter top and shorts, and looked lovely in her skimpy blue bikini suit, with her breast overflowing the top a little. She was reveling in all the wolf whistles she was getting from men on the dock, even before I even had the boat unmoored. We were out on the lake, and were lucky to have some wind. After a while, as she lounged like a bathing beauty with her dark sunglasses, I said,

"Hey mate! Get off your butt and grab that line over there!"

She smiled and said "Aye-aye, Captain," got up and pulled on a line that allowed us to jibe, in order to tack downwind (turn around). She quickly got with the lingo, and the procedure which was something I could have done in such a small boat, but I had to interrupt my little movie-star mate's rest. She was fun to sail with, and we were shoulder to shoulder as we skimmed the waves.

We continued tacking from port to starboard, and pulled in and secured the main sheet when we neared the dock. She had the tiller, as I secured the mainsail, and the boom. I grabbed a post to tie to, and secured the smaller jib sail. I became more sure of my seamanship, and we had a good time! Janet loved it.

I was rewarded by this bikini-clad beauty throwing her arms around me and kissing me. She was noticed by every male on the dock as she bent down at the waist, to retrieve her halter top, and shorts. She kept them off as we walked back up through the security gate, and she smiled at every male admirer, making sure they could see her tits jiggle.

I was a little put out by her behavior and whispered, "See anyone you would like to give your number to, Janet?"

"I'll let you know Jamie! Maybe!" That remark left me with an uneasy feeling. What was Janet up to, all of a sudden, after our picture perfect date last night.

We had lunch at the Anchor Inn, and both had fish. I was worried enough to ask her, in light of the experience with Tom,

"Janet, you were just kidding about giving your number to random men, weren't you?"

"Of course, silly! I am here with you, and we are having a great time. Aren't we honey?"

"Sure!" I all I said.

She was sitting opposite me at the café, and with a couple of young men in booth near us watching her, she pulled the straps of her bikini top off her shoulder, exposing both breasts down to the areolas, complaining of sunburn on her shoulders, and rubbing them as her nearly free bosom jiggled. She looked over at the men, and smiled, pushing her chest out as she pulled up her straps. She was clearly flirting!

She smiled at them as we paid, and walked out. We looked around town for a while, looked through some tourist shops, and eventually stopped at a pub for a couple of beers. She put her shorts on, but kept her bikini top on since it over-exposed her impressive cleavage.

I rose to get us a couple of beers, and had to wait a while for service. When I finally got back to the table, she was entertaining a couple of young men at our table.

"Jamie, this is Fred, and that's Terry! Guys, this my friend Jamie. Jamie honey, can you get them a couple of beers?" I looked at the guys and said,

"C'mon guys, this is kind of a private party. Janet is my girlfriend, and we are on a date."

One of them (forgot which was which) said, "Well, I don't see the lady complaining, so I will have a Miller's, and Terry, what do you want? He'll have a Miller's too. Thanks buddy!"

I looked past them and their remarks at Janet, pleading with my eyes for her to end this. She smiled and said,

"Darling, can you get me another one of these?" She was holding up her nearly empty bottle. "Thanks, baby!" the guys snickered at that, and she giggled.

"Janet, please tell these guys to back off."

"Oh, Jamie, we are just having fun, so loosen up a little!" then one of them said,

"Yeah, lighten up dude!" I paid no attention to him but looked right at Janet,

"Janet, why are you doing this?"

She didn't answer, but just nervously smiled at one of her companions. I heard one of them say something about my ponytail, and Janet laughed.

Without saying anything further, I left my date with those two other men to stand at the bar again getting them each a beer and just to see how far she was going to take her outrageous flirting. I looked over and the three of them were having quite a good time, and she had her tiny hand resting on the shoulder of one of them, as she laughed at a joke.

The other one whispered something to her, and she looked over at me while he was speaking, and then she nodded, turned her head and kissed him. Then she looked over at me, and smiled.

That smile turned something off in me regarding Janet. It was a cold, forbidding smile; where is was coming from I didn't know or understand. She was not just having fun, she was sending me a message, and the sweetness of our date last night, and our sailing today seemed to vanish in that smile. If she was harboring some amount of enmity toward me, trying to be a little free to do what she wished, it was evident in that smile!

I was never going to wait on Janet and her paramours, of course, and decided to find a table where I couldn't see Janet. I spotted a very pretty girl at a table by herself, nursing a beer and reading. I looked over at Janet having too much fun with her two new friends, and walked over to this pretty bespectacled girl and said,

"I seem to have ended up with an extra beer! May I offer you one?"

She pulled off her glasses, and looked me up and down.

"Do you know how many times I have been hit on so far this afternoon, just sitting here minding my own business?"

"A pretty girl like you, I'm guessing a lot!" I said, as she twirled her glasses around and looked at me like she was studying me.

"So tell me why I should say yes to you!" This one is smart! I was thinking.

Then I said, "Any reason I give you would be arbitrary, and self-serving. Sorry to have bothered you Miss; you have a pleasant afternoon!"

I knew that I had her, but I started to turn to find another table, when she laughed, and said with a slight smile,

"Sit down, handsome!" She folded her book closed, she accepted my proffered beer and said,

"Thank you! I was just about to get up and get another one! My name is Sarah!"

I shook her hand, and just said, "Jamie!" as I sat. She had the bluest blue eyes, and light brown wavy-curly hair to about her shoulders.

As we started to talk, I noticed that one of Janet's playmates took her hand to dance in the small corner by the Jukebox. Sarah noticed my noticing, and asked,

"A friend of yours?"

"Well, I came in with her, but she seems to have found a couple of new friends, so I may not be leaving with her."

Sarah watched Janet for several seconds, noticed my pained expression, and said, "She's a fool!"

Then she pulled out a small piece of note paper, and wrote her name and number on it. She said handing me the folded slip of paper,

"I don't know what her game is, but if it ends soon and you go back to her, I would be interested in sharing another beer with you sometime Jamie! So call me! You're very cute—love the ponytail!"

We talked for a while, and I found Sarah to be a very nice, quietly intelligent person. I have always found it easy to meet and talk to girls, so we were having a nice conversation. She was petite with smallish breasts, but a very pretty face. Her eyes were clear, bright, and sparkled a little when she smiled. She told me that she was an assistant editor for specialty book publisher in town, and loved reading ... and being read to!

Janet danced with the other one, and she was having too good a time to notice that I never returned with their beers. She chose well though, both men were handsome, and athletic looking. I continued my conversation with Sarah, and when I turned my head to see Janet kissing one of them during a slow dance, Sarah, turned my face back to her saying,

"I'm over here Jamie! I can safely say, that you friend is having fun just where she is. So I suggest we have our own party."

"Of course, you are right! I was just about to take Janet out for dinner, but if you are not busy, maybe you would care to join me instead."

Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers