Jamie's Turn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Melissa's orgasm was finished she went to the bathroom to wash her vibrator, then the four girls discussed what to do with Amy who was still asleep on the floor.

"That girl could sleep through anything." Jamie sighed.

"But what do we do with her?" Sarah asked impatiently.

"She's the shy, embarrassed type anyway. She wouldn't have anything to do with any of this no matter how much she wanted to. Let's just let her sleep." Tiffany replied.

"But she saw me eat Melissa out earlier, what if she goes around telling people?!" Jamie said desperately.

"She wouldn't tell any one if she did it too." Sarah replied.

"I have an idea." Melissa said, an evil grin spreading across her face.

Amy awoke to an intense feeling of pleasure between her legs. She tried to lift herself up, but she couldn't. She opened her eyes and looked around. Jamie and Tiffany were each holding one of her arms down and Sarah had positioned herself so that she had one leg on top of Amy while she ground her pussy hard against Amy's pussy. Melissa stood above Amy completely naked. "What's going on?" Amy squealed out of a mixture of embarrassment and pleasure.

"Well," Melissa explained, "Sarah is going to grind her pussy into yours until you both cum while you lick my pussy."

Amy looked shocked, "What?! no!" As she protested Sarah ground her pussy hard into Amy and Amy let out a gasp.

"It's not a big deal." Melissa said squatting over Amy's face so that Amy would have access to her pussy. "Just stick out your little tongue and move it across my pussy 'til I cum. If you do Sarah will make you cum too."

"This is gross, this is wrong....." Amy mumbled.

Melissa let out an annoyed sigh and turned around. She grabbed her phone from the floor and pointed it at Sarah briefly, pressing a button. "Give it a rest for a second, Sarah." She said, placing her phone back on the floor. Sarah reluctantly stopped grinding into Amy. Melissa stuck two fingers into Amy's pussy. Amy's back arched and her face contorted for an instant. "If this is so wrong, then why are you so wet?" She teased.

"Stop, just stop..." Amy managed.

"You're tougher than I thought, I'll have to do you myself." Melissa said, lowering her face to Amy's hot little cunt. She quickly took Amy's swollen clit into her mouth and sucked, hard. Amy bucked wildly and her eyes fluttered. Melissa responded by nibbling gently on Amy's sensitive, tortured clit. Amy grunted and squirmed with delight. Then Melissa abruptly stopped. She turned around and looked Amy in the eyes.

"Do you want to cum?" She asked. Amy nodded. "I'm sorry, what does that mean?" Melissa teased.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" Melissa asked.

"Yes, I want to cum." Amy panted.

"I didn't hear a please." Melissa said with a grin.

"P-please make me cum." Amy stuttered.

"Sarah, go ahead." Melissa said with a nod.

Sarah repositioned her swollen, drooling pussy against Amy's quivering hole once more and slowly began to grind.

Melissa kneeled, her legs on either side of Amy's head. Juice running down her thighs. "Now, if you want to be allowed to cum, you'll have to eat me."

Amy reluctantly complied, darting her tongue across Melissa's swollen clit. As she did, Melissa picked her cell phone up from the floor next to her and snapped a quick picture of Amy's face in her pussy. "Ohhh...that's great." Melissa purred. As Amy moved her tongue faster and faster across Melissa's clit, Sarah worked her pussy faster and harder against Amy's hungry little cunt. Soon Amy gave into the sensations and began pushing back against Sarah's pussy, all the time stroking her silky pink tongue across Melissa's hot, wet, tight, little slit.

As Jamie watched she got so excited and wet that she had to thrust something into her hungry little cunt. She lifted herself off Amy's arm and positioned Amy's hand between her thighs. Amy responded by sinking three fingers into Jamie's yielding wetness. Jamie gasped with pleasure as Amy began to thrust her fingers in and out. Tiffany caught on and followed Jamie's lead. Soon all five girls were convulsing and spasming as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure filled their bodies. The air was thick with the musky scent of pussy juice and sweat.

Sarah's face contorted and she had to bite down on her own fist to keep from screaming. Jamie rocked her hips back and forth wildly trying to work as much of Amy's hand as possible into her pussy. Tiffany tugged hard on her own nipples and mumbled to no one in particular. Amy ground her pussy as hard as she could into Sarah and tried not to cry as the unbearable pleasure of her orgasm washed over her body. Melissa's eyes rolled up into her head, and as she came she shot wave after wave of hot, steamy pussy juice into Amy's mouth and all over her face. As their orgasms subsided the five girls all slumped into a single hot pile of writhing flesh.

12