Jamie's Wild Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Jamie meets Adam for the first time.
989 words
4.25
14.8k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lorana
lorana
28 Followers

***This is a possible series, let me know what you guys think. If everyone is interested in it I will continue the series***

I knew the moment I walked into the room, I was going to have him. He was sitting in the back of the room by himself trying to blend in but he did everything but. He was tall with dark curls that fell into his eyes when he moved. Even though he was wearing a baggy sweater, Jamie could see that he had some well-built arms. All the other girls in the class were staring but he seemed indifferent. That doesn't matter to me though; I've never had problems with getting any guy I wanted. With fire red hair that hung down my back, 36D breasts, and a nice curvy ass; I've been beating off boys since I was in high school and university was no different.

I walked to the back of the classroom and ignored the other completely empty tables and took the seat next to him. He looked at me briefly and went back to his book he had propped open in front of him. Well that wasn't the reaction I was hoping for... Normally at this point guys are either trying to sputter out some smooth line or staring at my too tight t-shirt and my low cut jeans. Maybe I just needed to be more forward.

"Hey, what book are you reading?" I asked, smiling sweetly.

"The textbook" he replied, looking puzzled, almost as if he was used to people ignoring him. He looked me over momentarily and then went back to reading.

The teacher chose that moment to begin his lecture. Luckily the first words he said were exactly what I was hoping for.

"Everyone introduce yourself to your neighbor, because they will be your partners for the group project for this course. Topics will be assigned at the end of this class and ..." the teacher continued to talk but I barely paid any attention.

"The names Jamie," I said as I turned towards him.

"Adam," he said reluctantly.

***

I ran to catch up to Adam after class let out.

"Did you want to meet in the library tomorrow night to start working on our project?" I asked, flushed and slightly out of breath from the running.

"Sure," Adam said quickly, eyes darting to the side of the building "I'll see you there at 7."

Adam turned away quickly but not before I saw him looking towards the side of the school again. I looked over myself but there was no one there. I looked back to see Adam getting into the back seat of a huge black SUV. That car is too nice for a university student to afford. This whole mystery of Adam is starting to get interesting.

***

She almost saw me today. That can't happen, she can't know me yet, it's not the right time! Those stupid dogs are always getting in my way, now I might have to rush my plans. Regardless of the timing, Jamie will be mine.

***

When I got to the library Adam was already there. He looked up the moment I walked into the building, almost as if he sensed my presence. His eyed lingered over my yellow sundress; guess he isn't completely immune to my charms. Then again, I'm not immune to his. The heat in the library had encouraged him to take off his bulky sweater, his t-shirt clung tightly to his chest which was just as I expected. He wasn't ridiculously muscular but you can see the clear definition of each and every one, perfect. Looking at him all I could think of was sitting in his lap and having him wrap his strong arms around me and pull me in closer while we got to know each other a lot better. Just the thought of it was making me wet. As I was walking towards him thinking this I couldn't help but notice him smelling something. Smelling? What on earth could he smell in a deserted library? Adam made eye contact with me for what seemed like forever but was probably only a few seconds, before he jumped up and started walking away from me. Confused, I ran to catch up to him.

"Adam!" I yelled after him, gaining a stern glare from the one librarian on duty "Where are you going?" I caught up with him and grabbed his arm to stop him, and stop him it did. Adam froze completely not even facing me; I had to walk around him to look him in the eyes.

"Jamie...I can't do this. You're going to have to get another partner for class. I just can't do this." Adam stammered, flustered, his face burning red.

"Adam are you okay? You seem to be burning up, you should sit down!" I felt his face, it felt warm.

The moment my hands touched his face his eyes seemed to darken, he grabbed my hands and pulled me behind the library stacks. His mouth descended upon mine quickly grabbing me around the waist in the process. Now this is what I'm talking about!!!

Adams hands slid up under my dress and cupped my ass. A growl escaped him when he realized I wasn't wearing any underwear (a happy coincidence I promise!). He picked me up and pushed me up against the wall causing my legs to wrap around him. Adam leaned in and starting kissing my neck, making that incredibly sexy growling noise again. Then, suddenly, he bit me!

"Ow, Adam, what the hell?" I dropped to the floor as he stumbled away from me almost like he was drunk.

"Jamie...I'm sorry." Adam wouldn't even look at me as he said it, or when he ran away from me leaving me stunned.

***

He bit her! Of all the self-centered things he could do... This changes everything.

lorana
lorana
28 Followers