Jamie's Wild Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Things are explained.
1.4k words
4.09
9.7k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lorana
lorana
28 Followers

When I woke up later the sun was shining in the window. Stretching, I reached out to the other side of the bed but found only an empty space. Before I could call for Adam I heard noises in the kitchen. Grinning, I got up, grabbing Adams t-shirt off the floor and pulling it on. I walked through the apartment to the small kitchen off the living room only to see Adam standing in front of the stove cooking French toast, God it smells delicious. Seeing someone that big in a kitchen that small was a funny sight and I let out a little giggle. I stood watching Adams jean clad butt as he wandered around the kitchen oblivious to my attentions.

"Two pieces okay?"

Okay maybe not so oblivious.

"Yes, please."

Adam set a plate down in front of me as we both sat down at the table. I was starving after the marathon of sex earlier and dug in immediately. As I was eating I looked up to see Adam watching me.

"Keep staring like that and you might give a girl the wrong idea" I said teasingly.

Adams face turned red "Jamie we need to talk, there's some really important things you need to know now that... well now that I bit you."

I pushed my plate away, finished. "I'm all ears."

Adam cleared his throat "Well, you've been bitten and now you're going to become a werewolf. Your first turn will be at the full moon in three weeks. Now the symbol on your shoulder sets you apart. Any werewolf, born or bitten, has a crescent moon mark except for me. I was born with a full moon mark and nobody really knows why. Legend says that there was one before me that had the mark and he was the most powerful Alpha the Were world has ever seen. Because of this they have been grooming me since birth to take over my father's pack..."

My mind was running a mile a minute.

"I'm still confused though, why did you bite me and why do I have this mysterious mark too?"

"Well there's usually only two reasons a werewolf turns a human, the first being a rogue werewolf will often attack humans and accidentally turn them in the process and the second being werewolves who have found human mates."

This was just confusing me more "What do you mean by mating and are we mated now...?"

"Well the wolf inside me is almost like a separate part of me, he thinks differently than the human side of me, running purely on instinct. Supposedly our wolves are supposed to be able to recognise someone who will be the perfect match for them based on their scent alone. Now these days most people just do it the old fashioned way and date one another to make sure their human sides get along and usually that means the wolves will too. As for whether we are mated now, I don't think so. I'm not really sure what my wolf was thinking when it bit you... I'm mated to Luna..."

"Wait... YOU'RE MARRIED?!?!?!?!?!"

***

Standing outside of Jamie's apartment building I could see they were up and moving again. About time... It was disgusting, sitting out here, listening to him ruin her perfect body. Her body needs to be perfect for the ceremony to work. I've waited 15 years to see my Lilly again, I can't wait any longer. I walked away from the building for the time being. There are some things I need before I can bring Jamie to me so that we can perform the ceremony. As I was walking I remembered the day I stumbled upon Jamie. It was pure luck that I happened to be walking by the university campus only to see her standing in front of one of the buildings talking to some classmates. She was wearing a black dress that offset the color of her hair, making it look like fire hanging down her back. That was what caught my attention at first, so close to my Lilly's... but it was her face that kept my attention. Other than her bright green eyes she could have passed for Lilly's twin... I was enthralled. I had been searching for years to find the perfect host and now I finally had.

After picking up the things I needed to ease Jamie's transition I headed back to my house. Once I entered my small home, I went straight to the bedroom. Moving the rug back with practiced ease, to open up the trap door that led down to a large windowless room. In the center stood a table propped up vertically and in front of it, on her pedestal, were Lilly's remains. Finally everything was ready for Jamie and all I had left to do was devise a plan to bring her to me while avoiding that stupid mutt.

***

"Before I was born our packs were constantly battling. Both packs lost many people. Then when I was born, with my mark, they agreed to stop fighting if they promised the Alphas first born daughter and the right to their pack to me. Nearly three years later Luna was born and our packs settled into an uneasy treaty. My father doesn't believe things will be resolved until we mate and take over the packs. We can't mate until the first full moon after her 18th birthday though so I think a better term than marriage would be engaged."

Doing quick mental math, my heart sank "How soon?"

Adam rubbed his hand over his face in frustration "3 weeks."

The tension in the room rose to new heights "So you're telling me that you are supposed to mate this Luna girl on the full moon but your wolf wants to mate with me instead..?"

"I guess so... yeah..." Adam said, looking as confused at the situation as I felt.

"So what's going to happen? Are you going to mate with me or her? I mean... we barely know each other..."

"My thoughts exactly... I enjoy your ..." Adam blushed "... your company, but I have hundreds of lives depending on me to bring peace."

"Well, I have a proposition then. Why don't we just be friends and you can help me with my change on the full moon. Plus if you want to enjoy my 'company' then we can do that without anyone knowing." The words tumbled out of my mouth in a rush. I held my breath waiting for his response.

Adam stared hard at me for a moment "Yeah... that sounds like a good idea to me"

I didn't want to think about this situation we had gotten ourselves into so I distracted myself the best way I knew how. Getting up I quickly pulled off Adam's t-shirt, and gave him a wink and turned around and headed towards the bedroom.

I didn't even make it to the hallway before I heard a growl and Adam was behind me pushing my chest up against the wall. The cool feel of the wall made my nipples pucker. I arched against him trying to gain more control but Adam just pressed himself against me and growled low. I could feel his hardened shaft through his jeans. Moans of pleasure escaped my lips as Adam flipped me around pulling me to him.

"Adam.. I need you... please!"

His jeans hit the floor and a few seconds later I felt him nudging my moist center.

"Is this what you want Jamie?" Adam said cockily.

Seeing him like this made me so hot, he's normally so shy and quite.

"Yes!! Fuck me Adam, fuck me!" I moaned in his ear.

With a growl he put me over his shoulder and I let out a yelp as I found myself thrown onto the bed.

I managed to get up onto my knees and look coyly back at him; I was rewarded with a gorgeous sight. Adams eyes were completely black and he was breathing heavily.

Adam thrust into me, grabbing my hips roughly. I knew there would be bruises in the morning. Pulling me up against his chest thrust rapidly into me and I came undone. I spasmed around him, crying out as he bit down on my shoulder, covering his mark with my blood. He thrust one last time into me, spilling his hot seed inside of me with a final groan.

lorana
lorana
28 Followers