Jan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kevin, your tongue feels so good fucking my pussy. But I really need to be filled. Fuck me with your cock," I cried out. "Fuck my pussy with that big fucking tool of yours."

"I've got him all nice and hard for you too," Jan offered.

"How do you want it," Kevin asked as he pulled his head from between my legs. His lips glistened with my juices.

I raised myself to my knees. "Give it to me doggy," I stated, thrusting my ass up in the air, my legs spread for stability. "I just love how hard and deep you fuck me this way. Give it to me good and hard."

Kevin stood at the foot of the bed stroking his thick shaft. It shown from the attention that Jan had been giving it.

"Will you get that fucking cock in my pussy or what? Oh please fuck me Kevin. Fuck my pussy with that big fucking cock of yours. My pussy is so wet and needs to be fucked with a big cock like yours."

Kevin moved behind me grabbing my ass firmly. He maneuvered my hips the way that he liked them and slid his cock into my sopping cunt with out preamble. I cried out as he pushed into me. He stroked into my a couple times and then started to really fuck me. His hips slammed into my ass with each massive thrust, rocking me forward. It felt so incredibly good to be impaled with my husbands cock.

"Oh fuck, baby. That is so fucking good," I managed between thrusts. "Don't fucking stop until I cum on your fucking cock."

Jan shifted herself so that she was laying under me, my tits hanging over her face. Her hands reached up and clutched at my breasts, guiding my nipples into her mouth. Her tongue swirled and flicked across my rigid nips, sucking them between her lips as Kevin continued to plunge his cock into me. I was already so close to cumming that it did not take long with this glorious treatment.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes," I grunted in time with Kevin's thrusts. "Oh fuck. Oh, my. Oh. Yes. Oh fucking fuck yes. Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuuccck. Oh, Fuck." My body tightened. My pussy clamped down on Kevin's cock pulling him deep into me as I came on his shaft. "Oh fuck yes."

Kevin slowed his pace, tenderly pumping into me as I came down from my orgasm. Jan moved off the bed and knelt at the foot of the bed next to Kevin. I felt her hand brush against me as she grasped Kevin's cock and pulled it from my pussy. She feed his length into her mouth. I turned around and sat at the end of the bed to watch as Jan sucked on Kevin's shaft.

"Oh, your cock tastes so good with your wife's cum all over it," she said staring up at him, his cock in her hand.

I slid off the bed and joined Jan on the floor kneeling in front of Kevin. I reached over and took hold of his shaft pulling it gently from between Jan's lips. I wrapped my own mouth around Kevin's cock head sucking his shaft into my mouth. I could no longer taste any of my cum on him. Jan had sucked him clean. We took turns back and forth, our heads bobbing on Kevin's rigid member.

"Which one of you hot ladies wants to drink my cum?" Kevin asked. "I won't be able to hold it much longer. Your mouths are just too good and at sucking my cock."

"Shoot it all over both of us," I said. "I want to share your hot cum with Jan as she didn't get to taste any of what you left in her pussy."

Jan pulled his cock from her mouth offering it back to me. "Oh, yes. I want to feel your load all over my face. I just love cum on my face. But get plenty on Lisa too so that I can lick it off her."

Kevin took a step back stroking his cock. "You two get nice and close in together. I'm about to explode."

I shifted in tight to Jan. We each pulled the other in with an arm around the waist. Our cheeks were pressed together. Kevin took a step back toward us his hand pumping his cock. "Oh FUCK YES," he cried out as his cock spat its first spurt of cum onto Jan's face. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue in the hopes of catching the warm streams of cum that Kevin was projecting toward us.

He came for what seemed like a long time. When he was done Jan and I looked like we had been white washed. Thick pools of cum dripped from our faces. I turned toward Jan; she leaned in toward me, taking my one of my tits in each hand. She gave me a quick peck on the lips as she squeezed my tits.

"You're all cummy," Jan said a huge smile spreading across her face. We both laughed at the comment.

"So are you," I responded, "and it looks so yummy." We giggled some more.

Kevin took a step forward inserting his cock between us. It was only semi hard now, but we both leaned in and licked at his length, cleaning any cum from it. I then took his shaft in my hand and gave it one last good long suck. His cock, fully limp now, Kevin moved up onto the bed to let us enjoy what he had left us.

Jan took my face in her hands and pressed her lips to mine. Our tongues mingled; dubs of cum sliding toward our lips. Our tongues started out in ever widening circles picking the cum off the others face. I could feel some of the thick droplets of cum falling onto my tits as they slid from my face. Once our faces had been licked clean we started to move down. We repositioned ourselves so that we could each have access to the others tits. I found that like mine Jan's tits were covered with drips of cum that had fallen from her face. I moved over one tit licking up the tasty globs from her flesh. I paused at each nipple to flick my tongue over them and suck on them briefly before moving to the other side. Soon Kevin's cum was gone, licked clean by our industrious tongues. I looked up and saw that Kevin had slipped under the covers. He was spent.

I rolled off of Jan. Sitting beside her on the floor I said, "That was so good. I feel so satisfied." Jan murmured her agreement. "No offense to the quality of your tongue bath, but I think that I'm going to take a quick shower before turning in."

"Do you mind company?"

"Not at all."

I took Jan by the hand and lead her to the shower. We both were radiating in the after glow of a great fuck. The water felt wonderful beating down on our cum-slick bodies. We helped to wash each other our hands exploring but not lingering on the other. We were both tired and ready for sleep. Stepping form the shower I handed Jan a thick towel. Once dry we returned to the bed room. I blew out the candles and Jan curled up alongside Kevin, who was already sound asleep. I quickly joined them. I draped my arm over Kevin so that it rested on Jan.

My fingers lightly traced over her skin. I realized that my hand was on one of her tits when I came across the nipple. I grabbed the nip in my thumb and forefinger, squeezing gently. "Goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight," she responded dreamily. "Lick you in the morning."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

With that we drifted off to sleep. . .