Jan & Her Stepmother Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave finds daughter, Jan eating 'breakfast': Kelly!
5.5k words
4.64
177.2k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
link7777
link7777
23 Followers

Hi again... This is a sequel to "Jan and her Stepmother" in the Lesbian category. It might be better to read that first if you haven't already.

(or to just refresh)

I want to thank all the people who sent their me their comments. I answered all who added their address... but remember, the comment box is anonymous! It needs YOUR e-mail address if you want our thanks.

* * * * *

Chapter 10: Jan and her Step Mom and Daddy!

9:35 Friday morning, Dave Kline paid off the Cab driver and quietly unlocked his front door. His business trip had been canceled the night before so he had rushed to catch the 'Red Eye' home, picked up some flowers at the terminal and planned on surprising Kelly by sneaking in, thinking Janet would be in school. For a second his face sobered as a thought crossed his mind. Stories of guys discovering their wives in sexual congress with their neighbors or someone, but he knew better about Kelly. Their sex life was full and frequent. No fear there.

As he walked into the dining room, suitcase in one hand, flowers and briefcase in the other, he was stopped in his tracks by a very lascivious sight. There on the breakfast bar lay his wife, naked, with her knees raised to her breasts, eyes closed, in the grip of sexual lust. One hand was molding her breast and the other... God, her other hand was stroking his teenaged daughter's hair. *She*, Janet, was also naked, with her face buried in Kelly's crotch, licking and sucking her cunt. She was humming in contentment and Kelly was moaning in passion as Jan's tongue thrilled her clit. One of Janet's hands was slipping fingers in and out of the slit, playing 'hide and seek' with her tongue, her other hand was cupped over her own mound, one finger disappearing and reappearing, glistening with her juices.

There was a rustle and a soft thudding noise! Dave had dropped his suitcase, briefcase and flowers. He stood there stunned.

Kelly, hearing the noise, opened her eyes, and was looking at her husband, looking at her! Horror clutched her!

"OHGODOHGODOHGOD" she kept repeating, over and over! She was pulling and pushing on Jan's head and trying to get up. Jan finally was pushed back far enough so that she saw something was wrong. She looked in the direction Kel was looking... and got a 'gone' feeling in her stomach as she saw her father's shocked face.

As Kelly scrambled down, Jan jumped back, almost sick, trying to cover up.... finally just standing there crying, her shoulders shaking with hugh, wracking sobs going through her. Kelly, looked back and forth between Dave and Janet and then she, too started crying, mournfully, holding her arm out with palm upraised either to ward off a blow or to intercept Dave's sight of this betrayal.

Dave, finally, slumped into a dining room chair. He rubbed his hands over his face and looked again. Here was his beautiful wife's statuesque body on display. His eyes moved over her familiar curves, lovingly. He knew every 'nook and cranny', had licked and kissed every inch of it.

He then looked at his daughter. God. Was this shapely girl/woman *his* 'little' girl? He could see that her cute face was slick with Kelly's juices and although she was cringing he could see how wonderfully developed she was. Damn, her breasts, still growing, were beautiful, capped with strawberry like nipples. Slim body, tight, flat stomach and a small amount of pubic hair at the top of her slit. It was an arousing picture.

Shit, he was getting hard, seeing these two visions of lust before him. *Getting* hard? Fuck, he was *rigid*. His shock had turned into acceptance. He took a deep breath and thought, well, this thing has happened, we can't 'unhappen' it. Wow!! What to do next? I guess, just be cool and go one step at a time. He loved these two, now because of this, he would have to alter his thinking, maybe his way of life... again! Most of all he had to continue loving them and convince them that this was not the end of the world!

So to begin...

Dave said, "Ok now girls... you've got to quit crying. I'm really not upset. Listen, I was shocked for a minute but now I'm over it. Come on... quiet down. Please, take it easy. I still love you both very much, this doesn't change a thing. Well, maybe it does, but not my love for each of you.

Kelly cried, "How can you still love me after I've done this, *this* to your Janet? I'm a monster for what I did to her! I'm so ashamed!" and she started crying harder.

Janet interrupted her saying, "No, no, Daddy! She only helped me. I'm the one to blame. I'm the one to feel ashamed! Don't be mad at Kelly, please. It just... happened!" She also started sobbing her heart out.

"Will you two shut up for a minute. Kelly!... Janet!... Stop!' Dave said raising his voice.

The girls were shocked into silence. They had never heard Dave shout before. After they quieted down, except for sniffles, he continued.

"Look, I still love you, both of you. This is something new here, but... well, it's not a new thing to me.

"Wha..." both girls said at once.

Dave said, "Ok, I'll explain. Get your robes and let's go into the living room and I'll tell you."

After a few minutes, the girls were sitting, cowed, on the couch and Dave took a seat on the coffee table in front of them. He took a hand of each of them and held them and kissed them. Then he looked back and forth at them. Janet on the left, Kelly on the right. They were still shamefaced and he had to press their hands to get them to look in his smiling eyes.

"Damn", he thought as he gazed at these two beauties. Their robes were gaping a little and he could see the upper curves of their lushous breasts. "God, I can't believe how hard these girls have made me!"

He said to Kelly, "I think I mentioned a few times about liking to see two girls having fun, do you remember?"

Kelly just looked at him and nodded, then looked sidewise at Janet.

"Janet, uh, what do you remember about your mother's death?" he asked.

"Well, not much, It was a long time ago," she said, "Just that she died in a car accident with Aunt Mary."

"Ok, well, the reason that I'm taking this in stride, is that, well... it's not the 'first time' for me! Janet, your... 'Aunt' Mary, She wasn't really your Aunt. No, no, wait a minute! Mary... well, she was... your mother's... girl friend... lover really! It's true!.. Honest! She was also... *my* lover!!!"

Kelly and Janet exchanged glances... eyebrows raised, mouths open.

"Before we were married, your mother introduced me to her 'friend' Mary. We were all in College together. One night I told your mother I couldn't see her because I needed to cram for an exam. Well, after awhile, I couldn't think of anything except making love to her so I went to her dorm to see her. We never knocked or anything when we visited each other, so when I got there I just walked in... Wow. Talk about instant turn on!"

"They were in bed in a... 69 embrace. True!... and it took a few seconds for them to notice me. Caught like that, there was nothing to do but explain. They relaxed a little, but didn't change positions."

"Their faces glistening with each others secretions, they finally... smiled. What else could they do? Your mother said, softly, 'well... you're welcome to join us, really! I really *want* you to. But... if you can't, I'll understand. I love you, but I also love Mary... please, Honey, get out of those clothes and come here.' "Well... I was so turned on by the sight... and the *thought* of them... eating each other, that I *did* join them.

Join them indeed! He remembered it vividly. From the doorway he was looking at the bed, from the foot. It looked like Mary had sat on the right side of the bed and then lay down from there, Denise turning around and getting on top in the classic 69 position. As Dave moved to the right side, shedding his clothes as he went, he ended up taking off his boxers right in front of his girl. She had been watching him while spreading and licking Mary's pussy.

As Dave finished, his rock hard prick was almost in Denise' face. She got this wild look in her eyes and said, "Yesss, Darling. Come here. Oh, God... I want you to fuck Mary, right here, right in front of my face... That's so fucking hot." "Here," she said grabbing his cock, "Fuck it in to her cunt so I can watch!" She pulled him forward, engulfed his rigid tool, deep in her mouth, then, pulling it out and pressing it into the wet slit just under her chin.

Dave and Mary both moaned as he thrust his hips forward, burying his cock. He was looking down and could see that in this position he could not get all the way in. With Mary's legs behind Denise' arms, her pussy was more horizontal and his thighs were bumping her ass cheeks. It was wonderful enough though. The sight of his girl, Denise, being sucked and at the same time him, fucking this slippery, juicy cunt, two inches away from her face was overpowering.With Denise cheering him on and using her wet fingers to twiddle Mary's clit and the junction of their union, and the different feel of fucking in and out in this position, he knew he would not last long at all. He could hear Mary groaning into Denise' pussy and the way that they were both moving and jerking told him he was not alone as his thrills escalated.

Denise used her other hand to cup his ass cheek, with her fingertips nudging his asshole. She was pulling him in, helping him plunge deeper and deeper into her girlfriend's quim. She was loudly urging him on. "Fuck her, Dave, Fuck her ragged! Cum in this dirty cunt... cum now, Honey... Fill her up with your juice, Baby, Now, now... Ohhhhhh shit, Honey, I'm Cumming, Fuck! I'm Cumming!" Mary also started grunting over and over. He could feel a pulsing grip on his cock as he, himself, went over the top

But as soon as he started squirting deep in Mary's pussy, Denise pushed him back out. The second gob of cum blasted onto Denise' nose. Then she grabbed his cock and aimed it so that the spurts were directed onto Mary's cunt, filling the slot of her labia and some running down across her puckered hole.

As soon as the deluge stopped, Denise, moaning, swooped down, covering the sloppy mess with her open mouth. As Dave milked the last few drops out of his cock, he could hear the loud *SLURPING* sound Denise was making, sucking up the puddle of cum. She must have been sucking Mary's clit clean too, because there was renewed moaning going on down under Denise' pussy. Then Denise moved down and quickly licked away the slippery trail that had traveled down Mary's ass crack, stopping to delve into the little wrinkled hole there in case any of it had entered

As Dave remembered all of this, his cock gave a lurch in his pants.

Continuing his tale to Kelly and Janet he said, "We became a 'threesome'. Later, when we got married, Mary came to live with us. We had to introduce her as your mother's sister, because they couldn't quit touching each other, even in public. We three lived together as man and... wives... until the accident."

"Wow!" said Janet brightening a little...

"Yeah, wow!",echoed by Kelly.

"Now, I find myself in a similar situation... and I'm having the same... reaction. The sight... and thought of you two... doing things together, like... like this, well... I love you both... What can I do?"

There was silence. Each one looked searchingly at the other two.

Kelly held her peace. This dilemma affected her but she decided it should be solved by the others. She *knew* what she wanted... *Both* of them!

Janet looked at her father. An excitement building in her. 'God... could her father be thinking of...' Suddenly there was a wild tingling in her loins! They gazed into each other's eyes. Finally, screwing up her courage and mentally crossing her fingers, she asked, "Daddy... did you... mean that... uh, that part about... you know... the thought of... Kelly and... I... Does it really... excite you... I mean... you know..." She stopped flustered, blushing and looking away.

Dave looked at her. He really saw her in a new way. He squeezed her hand until she looked back into his eyes.

"Uh...Yes, Honey... I mean it! It excites me thinking of you... as a girl, woman... doing these things. I was shocked... as with your mother... but now... If I,... if I... stood up right now... well... you'd see how excited I am!"

"You mean..." Jan started.

"Yes, Honey... I'm *very*... excited!", Dave said with an abashed grin. He shifted his glance to Kelly to see what *her* reaction was.

Kelly's eyes widened, she smiled, knowingly, "Yes, Dave... Oh, Yes... Do it... Do it!" she whispered.

Dave stared for a moment longer at Kelly and then stood up as Kelly repeated it, "Yes, Honey... *show* her".

Janet was still a little shocked at all she had heard and, as her father arose, her eyes stayed where they were. Instead of looking at her father's face she was looking at his crotch as it rose into her view. His pants were... tented! She suddenly realized that she was looking at her daddy's hard cock which was trying to rip out of his pants leg.

"Ulp", she croaked.

Dave hesitated... swallowed... then... reached up and opened his belt and pants and... let them drop to the floor... Both girls,... mouths gaping, were mesmerized by the stretched fabric of his boxers. Again he hesitated...

Kelly finally awakened and realized that this was *It*! This was something,... a... beginning for the three of them. She knew it would be Janet's first *close-up* view of a penis. She quickly shrugged out of her robe, slid to her knees beside her husband. Watching Janet's eyes as they were fixed on his bulging shorts, she told Dave to take off his shirt. As he nervously complied Kelly took off his pants, shoes and socks that were around his ankles. Then she s-l-o-w-l-y pulled Dave's boxers down, uncovering his genitals... in slow motion.

Dave, his shirt now off, stood quivering, looking down at his daughter's face. He was afraid that he might see shock or horror there but all he saw was wonder.

First came the top of his pubic hair, dark and curly, then the base of his prick. His shorts were barely holding down the monster. as the fabric was lowered further it was pushed out by the pressure of the thrusting organ. Kelly was watching Janet's face as she uncovered her husband's cock in front of his daughter. Her eyes were large and dialated with passion, her pretty mouth slack and open.

Finally, the material was only holding the engorged head which, as the shorts fell to his feet, sprang up as if with a life of it's own and bounced and wavered proudly in the air... accompanied by the intake of breath to Janet's starved lungs. It stood in all it's magnificent glory.

Janet was fixated, staring at her dad's erection. It was pointed almost straight at her face, about two feet away. It looked *huge* as it bounced while he shifted around. It had a kind of 'helmeted' head with a small slit in the end. She had seen baby penises but never thought what they would look like erect. *This* was *something else*! Kind of a dark head, shaft slightly curved, full of veins, about 6 - 6 1/2" long, and it was about as big around as 4 of her fingers squeezed in a bunch. Behind and below was a sac, scrotum she recalled, holding his testicles. The sac was hairy as was his lower belly. She cataloged all this while her conscious mind was just marveling at the beautiful sight. She loved how it looked... she reasoned that it was shaped like a blunt spear... to drive, no, to 'fuck' into Kelly's wonderful 'cunt'. She thought in quote marks... loving the sound and thought of these words. Then an idea hit her... would her daddy... want to use this... on her? Oh, God... She didn't know what to think about that. She could feel her cunt practically gushing with her excited fluids.

"Ooohhhh...", she sighed, she swallowed loudly, then, finally aware of her surroundings, she looked at her father's face. He was looking at her and he seemed flushed. Was *she* flushed like that?... Was he embarrassed or just excited.

Then she looked at Kelly... She saw that *she* was *naked* now, on her knees looking beautiful. She had one arm around her dad hugging his hips, smiling up at him, her nipples were swollen... as were her own, with want, need, lust.

'God, My pussy's doing flip-flops', Janet thought as she looked at Kelly's nudeness next to this *huge* thing staring her in the face.

As Janet gazed at her father's prick, Kelly reached out and took Jan's hand and urged her off the couch and onto her knees, on the other side of her father. She pushed Jan's robe off her shoulders and Jan reacted enough to slip it off. She wanted to be naked with them!

Then Kelly took Jan's right hand and placed it on Dave's cock. Janet felt a thrill run thru her whole body, starting in her hand, and ending deep in her cunt. Kelly squeezed their combined grip a little, and moved it back and forth so Jan could feel the muscles there, the awesomeness, the power. She let go and Janet continued stroking him on her own. Jan was fascinated by the feel of the skin sliding over... what must be muscle ridges, in this tool. It felt wonderful. She could also feel her father quivering.

Dave looked down. 'Oh, shit,' he thought, 'What an erotic sight.' There was his beautiful, young wife and his 18 yr. old daughter, kneeling in front of him, their wonderful, naked bodies glowing with lust, and they were jacking off his turgid cock. He gazed on Jan's young, newly awakened body, That and the feel of her hand and the memory of them... licking each other's cunts, and the fact that this sexy duo was going to repeat that, in front of him, turned him on so much that without warning... he started cumming.

"Aaaaaahhhh Sssshhhittt!... Ccccuuummmminnngg!!!"

Janet felt her dad thrust forward in her grasp and then his prick convulsed and immediately it spurted a gob of burning cum onto her cheek. She was so startled that she almost let go, but Kelly grabbed her hand and pointing the spewing cock down toward Janet's tit's, spoke in her ear, "Just keep jerking him, Honey, finish him off... jack him off, let him cum on your tits, doesn't it feels 'hot?"

Finally, Kelly could stand it no longer. As Janet watched the last few squirts come out, Kelly started licking the globs off Jan's breasts, sucking loudly. She turned and Jan saw her suck her dad's cock into her mouth, cleaning it of the last drops of his honey.

"It *tastes* good too Honey!" she said, and kissed Jan, giving her her semen coated tongue. As she returned the kiss, Janet noticed the 'starchy-sweet' taste of her father's cum. Oh,... she wasn't exactly sure about the taste, she was going to have to try this again to see. It was exciting but it was... different.

When they broke Dave dropped to his knees and gave Janet a long, deep, soulful kiss. Kelly hugged both father and daughter saying, "God, this is so... wonderful!"

Dave took Jan in his arms and hugged her naked, nubile curves to his muscled body. As he pulled away he kept his left arm around her, hand sliding to her butt cheeks, fondling them. His right hand went to her young breast, molding and caressing it, tweaking the hard nipple causing Jan to moan and tremble. He said huskily, "Well... welcome to a new life... for the three of us!!!. If you want." As she nodded they both looked at Kelly... opened their arms and the three started kissing each other, open mouthed and then three way tongue kissing. They all groaned and squirmed against each other's nudity and fell into a pile.

Dave lay there still vibrating from his orgasm. Soon he felt Janet giggle... then again and soon she was doubled up laughing. Dave raised his head as did Kelly and asked, "What's this all about?" Jan subsided some and looking from one to the other she said, "Kelly... remember?... this is how all this started. Because I wouldn't 'jack-off' Bobby... Remember?" Then Kelly joined in her laughter. Soon, Kelly sobered and told Dave what had led to this moment, constantly being interrupted by Janet. Dave finally joined them, chuckling.

link7777
link7777
23 Followers
12