Jan and Uncle Ben Pt. 01: Letting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What did one finger do to me? Two? Did I like gentle glides or strong thrusts?

Each question filled my mind with images. I don't think there was a single "No" reply.

But my jaw dropped when he asked me if I liked it in the ass.

I shook my head.

He frowned.

"Ayaw mo o di ka pa nakakatikim?" (Do you mean you dislike being fucked there or you've never tried it yet?)

"Hindi pa po." (I haven't tried it.)

He stood up again and came around me. He tugged my hands apart to clasp my butt.

I gasped at the heat and gasped again as he squeezed my cheeks.

One finger traced where lace still covered my crack.

"Lalaruin kita dito. Didilaan ko puwit mo. Ibubuka ko at didilaan ang butas mo." (I will play with you here. I will lick you ass. I will spread your cheeks and tongue your hole.)

"Opo. Opo! Uncle! Opo, Uncle!"

His hands pushed, forced me to my knees. He moved me so I knelt like a bitch.

His fingers scratched at lace, very wet lace. He scratched from my ass and then his hand swiveled and I felt nails against my pussy.

"Gusto mo, ano? Gusto mong nilalaro." (You like this. You like being toyed with.")

I moaned my respectful yesses.

"You're wet."

"Opo!" I sobbed.

His left hand started rubbing harder. The right palm pressed on my back.

"Uncle!"

"Ilabas mo yan. Ilabas mo dagta mo!" (Let it out. Let your juices flow!")

His fingers snaked inside my panty. One finger slithered in and out. As it touched spongy core, my orgasm erupted, spraying juices through the lace.

Uncle Ben laughed as I drenched his hand and squeezed in a second finger. And then his other hand slapped down on my butt. I felt the world tilt as I came a second time, and then a third, as one hand forced me down the other, spreading heat on both surfaces.

I kept on moaning for Uncle.

"Sarap mong kinakantot!"

His words shook me. There's no literal translation; being a good fuck is a weak version of it.

"Gusto mo pa?" (You want more?) Slap!

"Opo!" Slap!

"Ano ang gusto mo?" (What do you want?) Slap!

"Gusto ko po..." Slap!

"Kailangan mo to?" (You need this?) Slap!

"Opo. Gusto ko po..." Slap!

I was wailing the words.

"Gusto ko po... Kantot po!"

I screamed in want.

"Kantot pa po! Kantot pa po!" (Please, I need to be fucked! Fuck me some more! Please, fuck me!)

I groaned at the sudden absence of touch.

Uncle Ben tugged at my head and turned me to face him.

He undid his belt and unzipped his slacks. He pushed down his boxer.

He took my hands and placed them around his shaft.

I took one look and stared at him in shock. He was even bigger than Ed. And thicker.

I felt a hand on my head. I thrilled at the touch. I've always loved giving head.

I sat on my heels and started kissing his rod as my fingers danced around it. I gave little licks, alternating with long smooth slides to the tip.

My lips tried to draw around the sides of his shaft, kissing the velvety surface like it was his mouth.

"Putang ina!" Uncle Ben groaned.

(In anger, the phrase, "your mother is a whore" can start fatal fights. But we also use it as an expletive for the most incredible sensations.)

I licked at the big tear at the tip of his cock and wrapped my mouth around it. As I bobbed up and down, I kept my tongue swirling .

"Puta!" (Whore!")

It was Uncle Ben's turn to repeat a single word.

I took his cock deeper and deeper, fighting back my gag reflex.

Sometimes I lost the battle and had to surface for air. But I went back again, ecstatic to have him plunging down to my throat. Liquid dribbled from the sides of my mouth but I kept sucking and laving. I felt his hands pulls at my hair. I shook it off and sucked harder.

I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

But Uncle Ben had greater need.

He grabbed the sides of my head until I was forced to let go of his cock.

He kissed me, plunging his tongue in, fucking my mouth as he urged me on my back.

Two big, long fingers thrust inside me, twisting so hard and furious I squirted again in ten seconds.

Then his hands grabbed the undersides of my knees and spread them wide.

I felt his mouth settle round the entire surface of my count. I jerked at the sensation and shuddered as his tongue plowed in.

He curled it to touch my g-spot. I heard his moan as my spray filled his mouth. Again and again, he pushed against my center.

Then I felt his lips suck on the area against my clit, drawing juice with every press. My hips squirmed on cold marble.

He raised his head.

"Hold yourself open," he ordered.

"Opo!" I gasped.

I used two fingers from both hands to spread my cunt lips.

My head trashed from side but I kept my eyes on him, allowing him to feast on my face as I squirted with every other thrust of his finger.

"Opo, Uncle! Opo! Opo, Uncle!" I replied as he growled out a question with every thrust.

"Didilaan ko na ang tinggil mo." (I'm going to lick your clit.)

His warning had barely registered when a pointed tip started flicking at my button. His fingers remained inside, tapping on the g-spot as his tongue circled and wriggled on my clit.

I felt my insides clench as heat simmered. "Uuuuuuuungh!" My moan undulated as the fire gathered strength. And then I screamed for my uncle as it shot to the surface and struck outwards like a major quake.

As I started to come down from the stars, Uncle Ben started licking again on the lips of my vulva.

With Ed, I could never stand being touched again after that kind of orgasm. But Uncle Ben drew the warmth out to where it throbbed gently. I started moaning again.

He finally straightened up. He looked at my face for a long moment.

I stared back at his wet face, all shiny from my juices.

"Uncle," I whispered as he came close.

"Ang tamis mo." (You taste so sweet.)

Uncle's voice was guttural with desire.

He kissed me and I opened my mouth to suck at my juices.

We both moaned as his cock slid into me. I was so wet his thick shaft was able to sink in with just three strokes.

His pubic hair tickled my clit. Inside, I pulsed around him.

Uncle Ben took my legs and wrapped them around his back. He took my hands and held them above my head. He started slow but strong thrusts, ending every single one by grinding around my cunt face.

His cock would slide out, brushing against sensitive nerves, circle round my opening and then plunge back in. His face was set in a grimace, teeth grinding at his lust.

As his strokes grew fiercer and deeper, Uncle Ben started to suck at the side of my neck. I felt the pressure of his lips tug at my skin. His mouth matched the rhythm of his cock. He kissed all over my neck. I arched to entice him further.

My cunt muscles started a slow spasm as his teeth finally bit into my skin, tugging and pulling. I felt flesh strain as lips increased their suction.

His cock stabbed harder, so hard my body slid a few inches across the floor with each thrust. He pounded non-stop, dragging his tip across my clit before diving back.

He freed my hands to take my breasts, squeezing, tugging and twisting my nipples.

I felt Uncle tense. His thighs started to shake. His hands were each a vise on my breasts.

He growled. He cursed.

His cock started swirling around my clit. I felt ardor blaze again.

Uncle glowered at me, watching my face until he found there the signal to hemmer into me again.

He was a piston shooting flame, spreading it around inside until I was a furnace.

"Baby."

That whispered word shook the grate free. My orgasm roared out of my womb, spitting fire back around his cock.

I felt it ripple and then Uncle burst, crying out for his baby, grounding his entire strength into me, bringing me to another peak, making me pulse around him until his cries and growls softened.

As we found our breaths again. Uncle Ben rolled to his side, cradling me in his arms as he began to slip out.

He stopped as I moaned in protest. He waited, his lips traveling around one side of my face. As he softened, his thick cream - mixed with mine - trickled out.

"So much," I teased.

His chest rumbled with laughter. My answering laugh finally pushed him out. He rubbed two fingers on the goo that covered my thighs as he brought my head up for the gentlest of kisses.

Then Uncle Ben rose and strode to the bathroom, coming back with a cool, wet towel.

He knelt. He smiled at me. I opened my legs and watched him clean me up.

For the nth time that night, I felt my eyes tear up. But this time, they meant joy.

(To be continued...)

12