Jan Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Glove
The Glove
16 Followers

Mike groaned, grasped Belinda's ass, and pulled her ass toward him. He shot a load of hot cum up her shit-hole.

Jennifer went wild, bucking her hips wildly; she bit Belinda's pussy as her orgasm hit her.

Tom felt Jennifer's cunt convulsing and he let loose with a shot of hot slimy cum into her pussy.

I continued to fuck both Michelle and Sandy. I was hammering Sandy's pussy when I felt something warm hit my dick.

I heard Michelle telling Sandy "I'm pissing all over your cunt." "Piss on my tits," she replied.

Michelle got up and straddled Sandy's body. She positioned herself just below her tits. Reaching down she spread her pussy lips and squatted a little. Streams of yellow piss shot out and hit Sandy's tits. As the piss hit her she quickly spread it all over her tits. Stream after stream hit her.

Sandy bucked under me and I felt her pussy churn as she yelled "Cummmmmmmming, I'm cummmmmming".

Sandy shoved three fingers into Michelle's pussy and rammed them in and out. Michelle moved her ass in the same rhythm. I rammed my dick into Sandy as hard as I could. I felt my cum pulsing up. I hit Michelle on the ass. Harder and harder the smacks fell on her ass.

"Yes, Yes, Oh fuck I'm cummming."

With that Michelle pushed all of Sandy's fingers into her gash.

I could not hold out any longer and I filled up Sandy's cunt with a load of cum. I was in as deep as I could be. As she felt my cum hit her, Sandy started another orgasm. As she went wild she shoved her complete hand up Michelle's wet hole.

I fell away from Sandy. I was so tired that I could not move. My cock, balls, and hair were totally soaked with juices. Michelle placed her hands over Sandy's wrist and was fucking her hand. Her hips were moving so fast that I thought she may hurt herself. Juice was running down Sandy's arm that's how saturated Michelle was.

Michelle threw her head back and with a wild scream "Fuuuuuccckkkkkk, I'm cummmmmmming," she started her orgasm.

Her whole body shook, her head was going from side to side. Her mouth was wide open trying to get more air. She fell back on to her ass as Sandy pulled her pussy-coated hand out of her.

To Be Continued...

The Glove
The Glove
16 Followers
12