Jan Meets Dr. Bob

Story Info
Jan has a weekend date with Chuck.
8k words
4.18
94k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Jan Meets Dr. Bob

(For those of you who have been regular readers of our adventures between my wife Jan and her boyfriend Chuck here is the long awaited next chapter. We are sorry it took so long to chronicle this part of the story but between Jan dating Chuck and our careers, "life got in the way". If you are not familiar with our story please see the previous chapters.)

Sunday night, 10:00pm, I am lying in bed waiting for Jan to return home from her second weekend as Chuck's mistress. The details had been worked out between the two of them with my blessing of course. Jan would date Chuck every Wednesday night after work and then she would be his every other weekend. He would also have her for two-one week vacation a year. What was her end of the deal? So far it was $500 per week and some very nice and sexy clothes. My end of the deal is being married to the hottest and most sensual creature in the world and a hot bedtime story right after each of Jan's dates with Chuck.

Jan was now getting paid an additional 2 hundred dollars a week from work and Chuck gave her an additional 3 hundred dollars in cash every Wednesday after their evening together. He was able to work the extra money out as Chuck was vice president of the accounting and finance department at work. Jan liked the additional money and the new charge account at Victoria's secret that Chuck had surprised her with during their last date. She was able to purchase several hundred dollars of sexy lingerie and panties to keep Chuck happy every month.

I was finding myself walking around with a continual erection as I replayed the scenes that Jan had described to me from her sexual encounters as Chuck's paid mistress, that and the forced abstinence that Chuck had insisted upon for two days before their dates. This meant that every other week I would only have sex with Jan on Wednesday nights after she returned back home to me as we needed to abstain from intercourse per her agreement with Chuck. I had no problem with this forced celibacy as it made me desire Jan that much more. Chuck had insisted upon Jan not having had my cock in her for two days before their dates because he did not want to eat another man's cum from Jan's sexy little pussy. I secretly wondered if Chuck were simply trying to control my sex life with Jan, my wife of five years. This too excited me!

I had had a hard-on for most of the weekend as Jan had left on Thursday morning with Chuck as they were taking his boat to Chicago and they wanted to be able to spend as much time as they could in the Windy city. I was almost starting to get worried about Jan and Chuck's safety when I heard her key in the garage door lock. I heard her open and shut the door, then her slowly making her way through the house and to the bedroom. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest as I heard her approaching me.

"Hi sweetie! Did I wake you?" She asked with a big smile as she strolled into the bedroom.

"No way, I was just sitting her thinking about you." I answered as I pulled the covers back and leapt out of bed to give her a welcome kiss and hug. As we got closer to one another I noticed that Jan was dressed in an expensive white knit sweater and a pair of tiny blue shorts. I could make out her tanned breasts and perky nipples through material.

"That's a pretty hot sweater!" I exclaimed as I drew her into my arms and our mouths crushed together. Our arms went around each others backs and we hugged each other tightly.

"God, I missed you so much! I loudly whispered into her ear as we clung to each other. "Oh Justin, I missed you too.' She replied as she squeezed me tightly to her. "I wanted to get home to you so badly but the lake was a little rough and we made bad time."

"How was your boat trip?" I asked when we finally came up for air. We both tumbled to the bed and lay down face to face on our sides.

"Oh baby, it was great but whoa do these guys have money!" She replied as she ran her finger tips over my face and into my hair.

"Really? Is this sweater an example of this money?" I asked as I fingered the material of Jan's sweater and ran my hands onto her breasts.

"Justin, the boat we took to Chicago was awesome." She replied and then she began her tale of the weekend.

I left here about eleven on Thursday morning and I drove to Chuck's house. I was wearing a pair of tiny white shorts and my low cut, blue, cropped-top; you know the one that barely covers my boobs. I hadn't worn a bra and I had to wear a white thong because the shorts are so small and tight. I was wearing those new sandals you like with the thick heels and the straps. I had on the diamond earrings and matching tennis bracelet that Chuck had bought me the weekend we went to Saugatuck.

Chuck grabbed me up and kissed me as soon as he pulled me from his front porch into his house. His tongue found its way halfway down my throat as he hugged me tight and caressed my buns.

"Wow you sexy little thing, you look good enough to eat." He grinned as his large hands played on my bare back and slid into the top of my shorts.

"You look very hot yourself, my sexy man." I answered as I held him tight as his hands continued to explore my body.

"If we didn't have to get going I would throw you down and eat you right here in the foyer." He complained as his hands left my shorts and slid around under my shirt.

"Hmm…what's this naked tits?" He grinned as his fingers found my bare breasts and cupped them in his large hands.

I grinned back at him and reached for his cock through his shorts. I found it to be already half erect and I squeezed it gently.

"Is this big thing for me?" I asked with a sly smile as I continued to fondle my lover.

"All this and more." Chuck groaned as he felt my nipples growing erect due to his touch. "But we have to leave now."

Chuck and I broke our embrace and he explained that we were meeting some people at the boat and we needed to get going. We climbed into Chuck's new white Mercedes convertible after loading our bags into the trunk. As soon as we were on the interstate heading towards Lake Michigan Chuck started to caress my inner thigh with the hand that had been resting on my knee.

"I sure could use one of your sweet wet blow jobs." He hinted as his hand worked upward into my lap.

"Sure baby, no problem." I agreed as I unhooked my seatbelt and slid over to Chuck side of the car. "I would just love to suck that big manly cock of yours."

My hand went to Chuck's shorts and I unzipped the zipper on them and reached in for his partially erect cock. I slipped my hand beneath the elastic waistband of his silky briefs and reached for his cock. The skin of his cock was warm and soft in my hand. I played with it for a few minutes as Chuck sighed and made little groaning sounds. I knew he liked what I was doing. I pulled down his underwear and his manhood stood straight up out of the opening of his shorts. I put my head down into his lap and I could smell Chuck's clean but musky scent as my mouth approached his cock. I began licking the large head with soft kitty licks. I then kissed the tip and Chuck sighed.

"Oh I like the way you work." He whispered as I took the head of his dick into my mouth and played with it. I licked the head and then I rolled it around in the front of my mouth.

"Hurry Jan, suck me off." He ordered. I felt his hand on my head and I knew what the man wanted. I opened my mouth further and took the entire length of Chuck's cock into my mouth and the head pushed against the back of throat. I swallowed and his cock entered my throat as his balls touched my face. It felt large and hot against my throat.

"Ah, that's it you slut, just like that." Chuck moaned as he patted my head like his pet. I relaxed my throat and began moving my mouth up and down on his cock. I felt Chuck's hand leave my head and slide down my back towards my butt. I continued to suck and deep throat his cock and he moaned and groaned as he began hunching up into my mouth.

"I'll bet Justin enjoyed your nice sloppy pussy filled with my cum the other night didn't he. He probably ate all of my cum from your drippy hole. He buried his face right into that smelly cunt filled with a real man's spunk." Chuck chortled as his hand slid down to my shorts covered buns and his finger tried to worm into my ass through the material of my shorts.

"Um…how's my nice tight ass, ready for Daddy's hard cock? Justin probably didn't even get to try it because it was too sore from the fucking I gave you." As he tried to push his finger right into my ass. It felt arousing to have Chuck's big finger working to invade my anal passage. I kept sucking and taking his cock all the way into my mouth as he kept talking to me.

I felt his orgasm approaching before he acknowledged it because his cock began to swell in my throat and mouth.

"Ah, Jan you are the best cocksucker." He shouted as I felt the first shot of his hot spunk hit the back of my throat. "Oh, baby swallow it all." He ordered as I started swallowing his entire load. I continued to suck his cock as he drained his balls into my mouth. The worst part of a blow job is how horny it makes me and I know I am not going to get relief for a while.

After I finished swallowing his cum Chuck had me lick his cock clean and then tuck it back into his shorts. He smiled at me with a big cheesy smile as I sat up and tried to straighten my appearance.

"Do I look okay, Chuck? I asked as I tried to arraignment my clothes back in order.

"You look marvelous my dear just like a whore who has just finished a blow job." He replied. I don't know why but when he says stuff like that it usually makes me excited rather than ashamed. I could feel the wetness in my pussy increase from the erotic event I had just performed for my lover.

Once I was straighten up I tried to slide back to my own side of the car but Chuck stopped me.

"No you cute little thing why don't you just stay beside me so that I can enjoy your sexy body." He complimented me as his arm slid around me and he cupped my right breast underneath my shirt. His fingers found my nipple and he teased it.

"What cute little titties you have Jan and such hard little nipples too." He taunted me as he enjoyed my state of excitement.

"Why don't you take off your shirt so I can enjoy your tiny titties?" He smiled as he said these words to me. I blushed a bit but quickly I complied with Chuck's request and pulled my shirt up and over my head. This action left my breasts fully exposed and I was embarrassed by my nudity.

"Chuck do you think I have tiny titties?" I asked as I waited for his response.

"Yes you are quite small breasted, what size are you anyway?" He asked as he began pulling and twisting my nipples more roughly than he had before.

"I am a 34b, which Justin says are just right for him." I replied trying to defend my honor but my face blushed crimson in shame.

"A woman like you should have at least 36's if not 38's." He replied with a nod and a wink of his eye.

"Oh you think so huh?" I replied to his teasing.

"I certainly do and I would be glad to pay for them for you too!" He retorted.

"You would? I'll bet they are real expensive." Was my reply.

"What do I care if they are expensive and beside I know the best cosmetic surgeon in the country. You have to understand Jan, that I have all the money I need and I want to spend it on my little mistress so she will be happy and keep me happy too." Chuck explained to me like he was talking to a child. I stared at him with my bare chest and his hands still fondling me.

"Jan, Jan, Jan, money is no object and if you want new boobs, I'll buy you new boobs." He informed me as he drove the sporty car off the exit ramp and got onto the road leading to the marina where Chuck slipped his boat.

"Thanks for the offer Chuck but I like natural breasts and besides I don't think I should let you pay for surgery for me." I replied.

"Slip down your shorts, I want to play with your clit, maybe get you off before we get there. Would you like that?" He ordered me with a playful smile stealing across his lips.

"Chuck I would love it but someone might see and we don't have much time." I pleaded as he continued to arouse me through my nipples.

"Did I ask you?" He said with a slightly raised voice, his eyes staring into mine.

"No but…" I tried to reply but he quickly cut me off by saying.

"Down with the shorts and panties and spread those legs far apart for me so I can see my sweet Jan's pussy." Chuck ordered with a hint of gloat to his voice. I unsnapped and unzipped my shorts quickly as I began to comply with his demands. I then lifted up my ass from the seat and pulled the white cotton shorts and the thong panty down and they were quickly to my feet. I spread my thighs widely apart opening myself up for Chuck's inspection.

"That's better. I can't believe that you would deny the pleasures of a man who pays for that pussy and offers to pay for you to have the boobs of your dreams. Chuck scolded me as his hand left my breast and found its way to the tuft of brown hair just above my pussy. He pulled at the tuft causing shivers of delight to run down my spine. His fingers then slid downward and he began to probe my pussy lips with his finger.

"My, my, what a naughty wet slut you are. Your pussy is soaked." He then slid his finger all the way into me and then pulled it out and placed it into his mouth. He appeared to be savoring my juices with his mouth. He pulled his finger from him mouth and remarked.

"Um…what a wonderful flavor." Chuck then began rubbing my clit lightly with his finger tip. He was making little circles right above my clit and would slip his finger over it every now and then. It felt wonderful and I sat back and let him begin to masturbate me as he drove. Chuck was a master and he soon had me at the brink of my orgasm but just before I crashed over the edge he stopped.

"Do you want me to stop now?" He teased as he looked at me. "Tell me, do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes, please Chuck, don't stop." I begged as he ran his finger lightly on my belly.

"No, I don't think so." He continued to deny my pleasure.

"Please, please Chuck? What do you want baby? Tell me?" I continued to beg for my release.

"Tell me that you are my slut for my pleasure." He commanded as he slowly inched his finger down toward my clit.

"I am your slut Chuck, for your pleasure." I complied as I hoped he would finger me just a few more seconds to completion.

"Tell me you'll be evaluated for bigger titties." He ordered me as his finger got closer to my clitty.

"Okay, okay…I'll be evaluated for bigger boobs just do it." I replied through clenched teeth. Chuck took great delight as his finger made contact with my slippery little clit and he fingered me to orgasm.

"Oh yes, oh baby, God that is sooo good." I moaned as Chuck made me cum like the slut I was becoming for him.

I finished cumming and I lay back in the leather seat enjoying the after glow of my orgasm. I could feel the wetness of the leather seat from the dribbling of my juices onto it.

"Hey, were almost there you better get dressed unless you want to get out of the car naked." He said as he made the turn onto the road leading to the marina parking lot. I quickly grabbed my panties and shorts and pulled them over my hips and zipped and snapped them up. I then gathered up my shirt and pulled it over my head. The car stopped as my shirt covered my boobs.

"Man, Chuck, that was close!" I exclaimed as we slowed to a stop in front of a large luxury yacht. We both laughed as we stopped and got out of the car.

Chuck had stopped the car in front of a large white motor yacht that was definitely not his. I did not recognize the older man and young woman who walked towards us from the front of the boat. A large smile broke across the face of the distinguished man as he extended his hand to me.

"So, you must be Jan, Chuck has told me so much about you." He said with a pleasant but booming voice. "You are even lovelier than he had described. I am Bob."

"Hello Bob I am Jan, and you say the kindest things." I replied with a blush and a smile. I turned to look at Chuck and he was embracing a young blond-haired woman of about my age. As they hugged I noticed that she sported a pair of very large breasts. They were so large that there was no question that they were enhanced and did not really go with her frame or her build. They broke their embrace when Chuck and she shared a quick kiss on the lips.

"Jan this is Cheri, Cheri this is Jan, my girlfriend." Chuck announced as he made the introductions.

Cheri smiled at me and extended her arms to give me a friendly hug. I could feel her large chest poke out into my much smaller boobs and keep us apart as we hugged. Her perfume smelled lovely and seductive. She was a very beautiful woman who looked like a model.

After the introductions, Bob told us that we should get aboard and Cheri would show us to our cabin, and he and Chuck would get the boat underway. Cheri was dressed in a tight white t-shirt and a pair of crisp yellow shorts which appeared to be made of silk. I watched her sway her sexy little ass as she led me down the stairway leading below to the cabins. She took me through a large living room area and into a large cabin which held a queen-sized bed and furniture.

"This is your cabin." She instructed as she led me into the room. "I think the bed will be comfortable for you. If not you can come sleep with us." She winked as she looked me in the eyes and smiled in a seductive manner. I guess I looked a bit surprised so she said.

"Just kidding honey, though I wouldn't mind getting you in my bed."

Cheri showed me to the bathroom and told me that they called it a "head" on the boat. She then asked if I had brought my swimming suit because she thought it might be fun to lay-out on the deck and tease the boys. I told her I had and she then said.

"Why don't you put it on and we will go lay out?" Then with a smile she added. "I hope its sexy 'cause I want to see your hot body."

With that she patted me on the arm and left me in our room. I was feeling kind of weird due to her innuendoes and her attempts at seduction but I blew it off thinking that I was just being silly and that she was probably trying to be friendly. I took off my top and looked at my bare breasts in the large mirror that covered the wall near the bed.

"Maybe I am kind of small." I thought to myself as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I turned to the side and evaluated my profile. "Cute butt, flat tummy, who needs big boobs anyway." I laughed to myself and finished undressing. I had packed a little string bikini that Chuck had helped me pick out last weekend when we were together. It was a shiny metallic t-back that revealed both of my buns to the world. The top was nothing more than two triangular patches to cover my nipples. I would not normally wear anything like this but it was Chuck's money and I was Chuck's mistress.

I tied a transparent sarong around my waist as an attempt at modesty and to bolster my courage to leave the cabin and reveal myself to the eyes of strangers. I felt the boat begin to vibrate as I made my way out of the cabin door into the hallway leading back to the deck. The day was a perfect one to be on the big lake; bright blue skies with nary a cloud in sight. The sunlight blinded me as I climbed the steps and stepped out into the beautiful day. I pulled my dark Raybans from the top of my head onto my face. Cheri greeted my arrival with a smile and a large plastic tumbler.

"Jan you look lovely." She said as she touched my shoulder with her hand. "How about a margarita?" She added as she handed me a large plastic tumbler filled with a slushy mixture.