Jana's Evolution

Story Info
Her lips were sealed?
6k words
3.69
36.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in London for some business meetings. It had been three years since our first and only extra-marital adventure. It remained our shared secret. It had fuelled our thoughts and turbocharged our sex lives, differently, but just as intense in its own way for each of us. There had been changes in us both and there were many wonderful, enlightening discussions about that night which would always end predictably in a very nice way. It brought us incredibly close. Gradually our full lives and work commitments took over again and the intensity subsided over time, although things remained most definitely some levels above where we had started. This was what I thought, but...

As I did every night when I was travelling abroad, I switched on Skype and waited for the connection.

Jana looked different somehow... Or was it just a mixture of imagination and tiredness?

"Hi Beautiful, how are you?"

"Ahoj, I'm fine, except..."

"What do you mean? Except what? Are you ok?" I asked worrying that she may have become ill or something serious may have happened.

She answered with a mischievous smile, "Maybe it's a secret. I miss you. And maybe I'm feeling a little bit naughty..." She wasn't sick!

"Tell me!"

"My lips are sealed."

"How naughty?"

"Naughty."

"How naughty?"

"I'm not telling. My lips are sealed," she teased.

"What are you wearing?"

"Enough."

"Enough for what?"

"Enough. For now..."

This was not normal and the last thing I was expecting after a very tough day. I immediately recovered from whatever tiredness I had and a familiar tightness pressed against my jeans.

"What aren't you telling me? And why do you look different? Did something happen?"

"As I said, my lips are sealed."

"Have you been to the café again?"

With perfect timing, I lost the Skype connection as the inadequate hotel wifi signal cut us off. I was frantic! I tried five times before Skype would ring. It rang, and rang and rang. Nothing. No answer. WTF!'' I hate unreliable technology!

I tried and tried to connect, but it absolutely would not work. I used my cell phone to call our home phone, but still no answer. Now my arousal was replaced by real worry. What was happening?

I called her cell phone and finally Jana answered.

"Ahoj."

"Jana! What is going on? And enough of the sealed lips!"

"Don't worry, everything is fine. Actually, it's better than fine..."

With that sentence the pressure returned with a vengeance.

"Can you get back onto Skype? I want to show you something." And then she hung up!

I tried desperately to get back on Skype. Curse these rubbish hotel wifi systems. Finally the flickering, grainy picture cleared and there was the top half of Jana in her favourite white uplifting bra. Yes, that worked!

"I guess at least I know what you are wearing now."

"I'm wearing a little more than that. Want to see?"

She moved the camera lower, to show firstly that she was in bed, and secondly matching white stockings and garter belt with a bow. I was hard as a rock.

Again she asked, "Do you want to see?"

"I can see!"

"Are you sure?"

"Jana, you're killing me! And I suppose your lips are sealed?"

"You won't get mad with me? I'm touching myself. And it's quite big."

"Of course not. I love you and miss you and want to be home."

"I think you really would want to be home now. I am so deeply horny and I can't help it."

"You can't help it?! It's ok!!"

"Are you sure it's ok?"

"Yes I'm sure it's ok."

At that moment, a close-up of a large, erect cock panned into the screen, filling half of it. A large drop of pre-cum was threatening to drip off it.

"Do you still think my lips should be sealed?"

"Have you already?"

"No. We wanted to get your ok first. Is it ok?"

"No answer is necessary. My jeans are going to break."

"John, you remember the beautiful woman from Central Park I told you about three years ago? I called her a few months ago. Secretly I had many orgasms thinking about what could have happened with her. And I'm only a little bit curious in that way. I was nervous that she might not even remember me, but she was so happy to hear from me. We corresponded by computer and a few weeks ago we finally agreed to meet. We met at the café. I thought it was somehow poetic. Her name is Katrin, she's from Estonia. We quickly became friends. And no, not in the way you probably think, but..."

"But what?"

"Of course we talked about 'that'. For her, the meeting in the park was a crazy, impulsive thing. She had never done anything like that before. She is not a lesbian, but she said when she saw me that day something just clicked in her mind, and like me she is just a little bit curious. She had been daydreaming just like me too and just acted on what she was thinking. Anyhow we talked, a lot, and we thought that we could somehow find a way to evolve together. And that brings us to this next chapter in our evolution. When I tell you this part of the surprise, I won't need to explain. Do you want to know what I know?"

"Jana, it's a good thing I'm a calm, accepting person and that I have a strong heart. I'm basically in shock at this moment and this is the very last thing I expected after the day I've had. So consider me teased and surprised. I need to know!"

"John, this is Katrin's husband Mike. They are so much like us. And here we are. In case you need an incentive to stay interested, Katrin wants to meet you too, in just the same way I am with her husband now. And when we all know each other a bit better, well, you can imagine."

"You have had busy schedule, haven't you! And yes you are very naughty and you have my full attention. I think I will lay down now and contemplate my impending cardiac arrest."

"Mike owns a photographic studio. It's how he met Katrin. She used to be a fashion model before she worked where she is now. I know that small detail might also pique your attention. She is a very, very beautiful woman. We spoke a lot about what we wanted from today, and other days... I didn't forget you! Mike has arranged to film everything for each of us to look at later, if and as we want. He's in the other room now so you and I are able to talk privately."

"Jana, this sounds almost too good to be true. I don't know how you managed all of this, but go and do what that naughty mind of yours wants... again. I am having flashbacks from three years ago. You know what it does to me seeing you feel pleasure. I want to see you right now. I want to see as much as possible. If only Skype will work once without cutting out."

"It will be very weird, but yes it's all ok. I told Katrin and Mike you would want this. We decided that it would have been too strange for you to communicate with them before now, so the three of us decided to introduce you like this as a surprise. It is better you turn off your video in Skype and I'll leave mine on. It will be like your own two-way mirror. Maybe it won't cut out so much either if you do that. Because it is so awkward and we are all nervous, it is better too if he doesn't see or hear you are there. It is a very big thing for all of us and we want to just focus on feeling good and not have unnecessary distraction, although I guess we are already quite distracted! So beautiful husband, when Mike comes back from the other room, he and I will have sex. If you don't want to watch, it's ok, I'll understand." That mischievous smile!

And there it was, just like that!

"The football just started, so think I'll watch that instead. See you a bit later."

She laughed.

"Will Katrin be watching too?"

"No. This is the first time they have trusted anyone to try something like this. As I said, they are just like us, probably like we were before our adventure. And I think they have very creative imaginations just like you! They were fascinated when I told them what we did. But because of the awkwardness, she didn't want to see Mike like that just yet. She wants to hear what happened from his side and mine. I'm looking forward to telling her. I would guess she's probably entertaining herself right now thinking about what's happening. Enjoy the football."

"I could never have dreamed up any of this. Are you sure you aren't making up some elaborate story just to tease me? If you did, it worked! It's so far-fetched though, it must be true. And I guess there is that small detail as evidence - the aroused, naked man waiting to jump in your bed."

"John, I know how confronting this is. Our first adventure was so amazing, I couldn't stop thinking about it, even after three years. And the more I thought about it, the more I knew that we would have to do it again. I know you loved the excitement when it happened and our sex together after, but I was the one who had sex with someone else. It felt unfair to me that I was the only one of us to experience that and I wanted somehow to give you what you fantasise about for yourself. I love you so much and I want you to feel what I felt. I wanted to surprise you. I hope this is what you want too?"

I couldn't speak.

"Meeting Katrin was almost too good to be true, but it happened. And I think this is the safest and best way we can explore our fantasies. All four of us have an investment in what we are going to do and we all want the same thing in our own special ways. All the usual concerns with having sex don't apply here. We agreed that we were all comfortable enough to put jealousy aside and we don't even have to worry about condoms, so think about the wonderful possibilities with those two things alone. The three of us have talked all this through and made very sure, believe me. We also agreed to take exhaustive medical checks and have."

"It's so great to be able to do this with you. It's stretching my mind thinking how good it will be with them. Even surprising you like this was part of my new fantasy. I have been really honest with myself to imagine how I could make this an even hotter, more intense experience than our first time. The first was no doubt incredible, but it was heightened by the awkward emotional challenges we both faced up to. The trust, honesty and courage to go beyond both our comfort zones made it what it was. I thought about how it affected me, especially after watching myself on the video. Part of the excitement was thinking about it from your perspective, even though you weren't actually there. You were in the next room, so I suppose you were there, but you weren't actually there. Despite my initial protests, it actually really excited me knowing you would see me in that way. And being able to talk about it all. It isn't easy to accept and adjust. But look what it did to us! So I took another chance. A big one. Chance I mean."

"I'm listening."

"What is bringing me here again, besides the obvious sexual part, and meeting this amazing couple, is thinking about your perspective. You are going to be able to watch it all as it happens this time, not just hear the occasional sounds through a wall. And that is one part of the surprise. For me it somehow adds another layer of discomfort and the more I have to overcome in my mind, the more intense is my pleasure. Does that make sense? It really excites me! Seems you are not the only strange one John! I don't feel comfortable enough to have you in the same room just yet, this is close though. Soon, just not now. If I think back to how I was, I can't believe I would ever have said such a thing!"

"So it isn't only the actual pleasure I want to feel this time, although I'm going crazy thinking about what will happen, it's also knowing you will watch me while I feel it. I really, really want the excitement again. I already feel it. I think I could have an orgasm right now without even being touched! I didn't know last time that you would be able to see me, but this time it will be like you are sharing the pleasure I feel while I have sex. And it's also me thinking about what you must feel to watch your wife taking pleasure with someone else. I think this time it will not be so much a random adventure, but more accurately the exploration of pleasure together with two beautiful people. Although I guess it's clear we are starting with one first! I didn't plan it like that, we agreed between us and it just seemed the best way to start. And like our last time, I can't pretend going to bed with another gorgeous man is only for you. I want to feel orgasms, but I want you to share them with me. The next part of the surprise is this: I want to put myself in your position. I want to watch you having sex with a beautiful woman - Katrin. I want that, Katrin wants that and Mike wants that. When you are comfortable with everything, I want to be there and feel that too. I want to watch you feel the pleasure you let me experience and will again in a few minutes. I realised a few things last time too. I love to say crazy, naughty things as I get close to orgasm. It felt fantastic to say what I really felt. I had never done that before that time three years ago. I don't know where it came from, but it made me even hornier, if that was possible. It still does. I know you have liked that change in me since! I also realised back then how much it turns me on to be watched. I love to be wanted like that. At least there are some advantages to being born looking like this. I didn't always think so. I can appreciate now that people get so turned on looking at me. And I actually love it when they are the right ones! Look what one chance meeting with Katrin has done! I love that you and I have been able to think about and focus our thoughts on what brings us pleasure and talk about it. After thinking so much about last time, I prepared something to make today even hotter. I arranged large mirrors all around the bed so I can watch myself being penetrated. I love seeing you enter me. It's like I'm in my own porn movie. Well I guess theoretically I was already thanks to you! And again now! So I'm going to watch him enter me. I will be able to see myself in close detail from behind and how nice it looks as his cock slides in and out of me. I love the thought of that, being filled and able to see it. I'll be able look into my own eyes while I cum. I love to see myself in a mirror as I have an orgasm. It's like having two orgasms at the same time. Oh God it's so hot knowing how good this will feel. Look how ready I am. John, thank you for letting this happen."

She showed herself to me. I looked, and yes she was ready.

"Thank you for sharing these strange things inside me. That didn't come out how I meant it, did it? I meant my thoughts. My world is shrinking now. I am so horny and I can only think of what I'm going to feel. I love this moment, anticipating. Do you like that your wife is going to experience so much pleasure? How she will love feeling and watching a new cock sliding inside her? That you will watch her feeling orgasms?"

"Jana, just try to stay in front of the camera so I can see you. I want to see your face when you are feeling the most pleasure. Tell me how good it feels when you are feeling it. I want to know."

"I'm going to do it now. Mmmm. Watch me."

Jana got up and went over to a door. She knocked and a naked Mike walked in. He was still mostly hard and flopped around as he walked. He was around six feet tall and quite fit. He had sandy coloured hair and as Jana told me he was in his early forties, two years older than me. Katrin was a year older than Jana. Was I already thinking about her?

His cock came into view again. Jana was facing the webcam and placed Mike so she was looking at his large-veined shaft, between her and the mostly blank computer screen I hid behind on Skype. On her computer only her own small image showed in a corner of the screen. No wonder she looked different before. She looked for a long, lustful moment at what was soon going to stretch her so wonderfully. She licked her lips sexily and smiled, imagining the sensations to come. I so love that look! For a moment with what must have been extreme effort, Jana looked directly past the large distraction and into the camera where she knew I was. Her expression said everything necessary. This was so amazingly hot. It was even hotter with the knowledge of the experiences waiting soon, not just for her, but me too. But now Jana was going to have sex with her third man since we had been married, me, Stephane and now Mike."

I was then forgotten as Jana's attention focused back on Mike. She firmly gripped the base of his shaft. He was long and thick, with a large circumcised head and a slight curvature. Even as a completely straight man it was easy for me to admire his ample manhood. He was a very attractive, handsome man. He was certainly going to be good for Jana. He was definitely ready for her. As she squeezed him, more pre-cum escaped and threatened to fall off, but before it could, she delicately licked just below and formed an O around it and laved the sweet liquid, missing nothing. She was right too, the exciting possibilities without condoms were endless. Knowing it was all completely safe was comforting. He could cum in her mouth, her pussy or any place that she wanted and it would all be good. Better than good.

Although I couldn't see everything, her eyes closed and I knew her other hand went down to touch herself. Her tongue swirled gently around the bulbous head and I could see everything in close detail. Jana gently touched herself on the face with his cock. As she likes to do, she moved it slowly over her nose, around her eyes, chin, neck, ears and finally in small circles around her lips, which definitely were not sealed now! She lifted it up to access that most sensitive part under the cockhead and licked in long, tantalising strokes. Mike groaned in ecstasy and her breathing became heavier. Gentle moans came from both of them as his cock disappeared into her mouth. I could see the outline of her tongue and his cock through her cheek. She was swirling all over it as she explored every contour. She was on fire. So was Mike. Me too.

Jana continued to pleasure Mike and herself, but now he finally he took a little more control. Jana lay back on the bed diagonally away from the camera where I had an unimpeded view of both her body and her face. She pulled her panties away to one side, spread her legs and touched her wetness slowly. She was right. I really did want to be home. Immediately! Mike looked on with just as much awe as me. He moved up beside her face and fed himself into her waiting mouth. Her hands moved quicker on herself, but stopped before control was impossible. Mike moved down between her legs. He kissed and licked gently from her knees up to her navel. He carefully avoided her beautiful, shaved pussy. Jana's head moved slowly from side to side, embracing the sensations and occasionally rising up to witness what felt so good. She peered at herself in one of the mirrors. He moved higher and pressed his weight on top of her, teasing her more with every movement.

"Please stand up," he said. He moved away from her and sat on the edge of the bed whilst she stood facing him.

"Turn around and let me see all of you." She did a slow pirouette, and as she turned she saw reflections of herself from different angles. She let him see all of her. She held a wrist with one hand and raised her arms above her head. Like a model posing, she accentuated the curvature in her lower back, pushing her chest forward one way and pelvis tantalisingly backward the other. Turning again, Jana bent over forward to give him a nice view of her bra from above. She pulled the bra down so a sliver of nipple was visible, then cupped and played with her breasts sexily. She turned her back to him again, moved her legs a little apart and bent completely forward, touching the floor with her flat palms.

He reached around the top of her legs and gently but firmly pulled her back towards him.

12