J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica Fucks in Public Bar.
1.5k words
4.13
28.7k
10

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

After a long day of driving and adventure, they are all too happy to take a break for the night. The only hotel they have seen for miles is a lovely Paradise Inn. Clearly, a popular location as the parking lot is full. Steve goes in to get a room and moments later comes out to get Jessica and the luggage.

"Well, they are packed full. Seems to be the only decent hotel for miles around. Had to pay a little extra, but the only thing they had was the VIP Suite. He laughs. "Can you imagine what a master suite in a Paradise Inn looks like?"

They walk to the elevator, noticing the sports bar along the way, which seems to be the only food around. They use their key card to swipe up to the VIP level and their surprise, they discover that there is just the one room; the elevator opens right into their room. It has large couches everywhere, wet bar, window overlooking the nothingness and two very large bedrooms with giant king size beds.

Immediately they make use of one of the beds, stripping their clothes off and making love. As he moves in her, he says, "I can't believe you can still do anything considering all that you did today."

"Oh, you'd be surprised. Now that we have opened the door to this again, I can go forever. I'm insatiable." She says, looking deep into his eyes and grinding her pussy up to his cock.

"Oh really?"

"Really," She says, pushing up hard and cumming on his cock while staring him in the face.

He pauses, "Then I have a challenge for you. I'll set up two cameras, so I can watch but stay here in this room. I challenge you to go downstairs to the bar and pick up a stranger and bring them up here and fuck their brains out."

Her response to the challenge is clear. She throws him over and sitting up, she rides him to a hard orgasm, audibly crying out as she cums.

"So I take it, the challenge is accepted?"

"Anything goes?" she asks.

"Anything goes. You know me, the nastier, the better, but...."

"But what?" Jenifer gives him that look.

"But I want you to do two things."

"Uh huh?"

"before bringing someone up here. I want you to do something with a stranger; somewhere I don't see and tell me about it later."

"Ha, you don't think I have the guts without you there." She says as she pops up to get ready. "I'll show you."

She showers and gets ready, putting on her classy, yet body revealing clothes. She is giving off that scent of someone on the prowl, but truthfully, he does doubt she will do anything without him there even though she knows she can anytime, so long as she tells him about it afterward. He watches as she downs three glasses of wine and a red bull, so by the time she leaves she is lit but amped. She kisses him goodbye and heads down the elevator. Meanwhile, in the room, he sets up the two cameras, one in the bedroom and one in the front room, before retiring to the other bedroom to rest.

Down in the bar, every head in the place turns as Jessica saunters up to the counter. She is giving off heat, and everyone can feel it. She pretends not to notice as she orders a drink from a beautiful bartender. As the bartender puts the glass down, Jessica strokes her hand and thanks her. She smiles to herself as she sees the bartender's nipples betray her desires through her shirt. Just then a good looking Italian guy, with a TV smile, in a suit, ambles up to her. "Say, did heaven lose an Angel? Cause I found one right here on earth."

She looks at him with a stare that could freeze ice, "Does that line ever work?"

The guy kinda retreats into his suit, his smile to a pathetic frown and he looks sheepishly at her, "No."

He turns to walk away, but she grabs his hand. "But it did tonight."

He is stunned as she pulls his arm with her as she walks to the restroom area with him. She finds the handicapped single bathroom and pulls him in. He is dumbfounded as she strips off his coat and throws it on the ground. She sinks to her knees on the jacket, grabbing his zipper as she does. It takes just a moment before she has his cock out and in her mouth. She grabs his cock tight and pumps it hard as her mouth follows sliding up and down his shaft. She takes turns licking up one side and down the other, before going back to devouring the whole thing. He is lost as she sucks and licks him to the brink of cumming and just when he is about there, she grabs his balls hard and looks up at him with that ice look again.

"don't you dare cum yet!" and the orgasm fades away.

Jessica stands up and lifts her skirt revealing her tasty ass and the fact that she is wearing no panties. She walks over to the sink and bends over. While the guy is stunned, it doesn't take much brain power to figure this out. He is quickly across the floor to her, and his cock slides right inside her moist pussy. He grabs her hips tightly and pounds into her over and over again. She can feel every inch move along the walls inside her and the pressure of his hands squeezing so tightly. The sensation of his pants slapping her ass during every thrust is new and fun. She moves around on his cock, secretly hoping to make a mess of his pants. He picks up the pace, tightens his grip and sweats as he fucks her with everything he has. His cock is growing inside her towards her favorite moment. He groans out loud, and his cum shoots from his body into hers. He doesn't slow his pace at all but grips even tighter. The feeling of his cum blasting inside her and the tight grip on her sides sends her over the top and she comes as hard as she ever has.

She slides off of his cock and smiles at him. He opens his arms expecting a kiss, but Jessica walks past him to pick up his coat from the floor. Handing it to him, she opens the door and pushes him outside. "Thanks, I've got to clean up now." And she shuts the door in his face.

He stands there dumbfounded with his coat covering his cock and cum soaked pants and then the door opens again. "Oh and don't talk to me when I come out of here. You got some free ass. Don't be a prick and ruin the moment." And she shuts the door again to freshen up. Looking in the mirror she smiles, "Challenge 1 met and he didn't think I would. Ha!"

All cleaned up; she walks out. She sees the Italian guy by the emergency exit, where he set off the alarm trying to sneak out trying to cover the mess that was on his clothes. She strides into the bar area, which has grown even more crowded and found her seat at the bar waiting. If she was giving off heat before, now she is giving off lava fire. Every man and woman in the place feels the desire coming off of her. She slips into her seat, her drink still cool, she sips looking at the bartender with a smile. Just then she feels a tap on her shoulder. She looks around to see a younger guy, very handsome and built, who looks vaguely familiar. He looks at her nervously, "Uh, um, uh, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but, uh, um, my buddies and I were wondering, if you, uh..."

She looks at him with pure temptation, "Yes?"

His nervousness is somewhat broken by her gaze, and he finds the word. "Were you the woman we saw on the side of the road with your husband?"

She looks deep into his eyes, "Yes, but that is not my husband. I am all alone." The words hit his ears; his mind shuts down; his dick is instantly engaged, and he has no words.

She reaches out and brushes his cock in a way that no one else in the bar can see. "How many friends?" she whispers in his ear.

He swallows hard, trying to stay in control as she strokes his dick through his pants. "Um, there are uh, five of us."

Jessica lets go of his dick and stands up to walk away. He's frozen and confused. She looks back at him with a look that would bake bread. "Bring em." She says as she walks towards the elevator.

The guy is frozen for a moment, but then he looks back to his buddies and losing all sense of decorum, we waves frantically for them to follow him. They pay their tab, and in seconds they are standing outside the elevator behind Jessica. The door opens, and she steps in, with the guys following close behind. As the doors close, she thinks two things. "I am really a nasty slut" and "Boy am I going to blow Steve's mind!"

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers