J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 09

Story Info
Jessica's first black guy is her fellow slave.
1.4k words
3.68
10.8k
4

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
161 Followers

The Short Black Story

"Not your first black cock?"

Well, it's a funny little story. Remember when you found me Mistress Christina and you said you were okay with my doing anything she asked?

Well after the third session she told me I was only allowed to tell you part of what we were doing, just what she told me to say. Well, I did a bit more than just have sex with her as you might have imagined if you remember the first time you were allowed to her to participate?

But since she is long gone I can tell you. Are you mad, that I didn't tell you?

"Nope, I told you I was cool with you doing whatever she said, and if that is what she said, then I am cool with it. Besides, when I saw that last thing you did with her I pretty much figured out, there must have been a lot I missed. So, tell me about this black cock."

"My first?

"Oh my, I think I am in for a surprise and going to learn how you've become this insatiable. Yes, your first black cock."

Well, the first time I arrived at my Mistress's house I knocked on the door, and she called me in. Closing the door behind me, she looked back and apologized that she was not quite done with her previous session.

"Yeah, I remember, she had some black guy in a mask strapped to a table, and she was whipping his butt, the same thing she did to you that day."

Well, I don't know if I mentioned, but the black guy didn't leave. She just had him wait in the back room until she was done with me. He didn't watch or anything...that time.

Mistress put me through the paces the first three times, testing how trusting I was and how willing I was to give myself over to her. By the end of the third session I probably would have killed someone if she asked, it was intoxicating. That's when she made me promise only to tell you what she allowed. At the end of every session, she would tell me what I was allowed to say.

As you know, it wasn't until a few of the last stories that I mentioned any men. Well, that may not have been totally accurate.

"Are you sure you won't be angry?"

"Honey, we made a deal. I said you could do whatever she said as long as I heard a story, and that is exactly what happened. I knew for you to enjoy yourself you had to completely give yourself to her, so anything you did is okay."

"Uh Okay," Jessica said a bit awkwardly as she was a bit unsure since there was much more that she had to tell.

"Just tell me the down and dirty details."

Well, I came in for session four. Up until then, Lloyd, that's the guy in the mask, had been there every time, but stayed in the back room. During this session, she called him out, and he stood behind her and watched everything she did to me and made me do. It was a little uncomfortable, but then I focused on serving. Session five, he was already out there and naked aside from the mask. I was on the cross table naked, and she had him stand in front of me, his massive cock dangling in front of my face. After forcing me to orgasm multiple times in front of him, she asked me if I wanted to suck his cock and I, um, did. I told you how she did me with a strap-on while I was on the cross, but I left out that Lloyd fucked my throat and came inside my mouth.

"Well, my dick is hard. keep talking!"

The next session, she had Lloyd fuck me on the cross in every hole. There wasn't a whole lot I was allowed to tell you about that session. We were both her slaves doing as we were told.

Then came session seven and this was when things got a bit different. I walked in to find Lloyd standing there holding a note. He handed it to me.

Lloyd and Jessica, I will be running late. Fuck each other passionately until I get there.

Without hesitation, I knelt down and got Lloyd hard by sucking his huge black cock. It's interesting in looking back, but at this point, I would do anything she said, and I had no question in my mind. She could make me do anything, and I did it happily and without thought.

As I was sucking his cock, I realized that she had said passionately, so I stood up and began kissing him. This was the first time he didn't have his mask on, and he was really quite handsome. Our tongues danced, and he led me around the room in almost a dance. He pressed me up against the wall, and we held each other so close I'm surprised we didn't break. He kissed down my body, undressing me all the way. His tongue found my pussy, and he licked me hard to my first orgasm up against the wall.

As I was cumming, he spun me around and tongued my ass slipping it inside me. He shoved fingers in my pussy at the same time, and I came again. We had a frantic kind of urgency because while we were passionate, we both knew that Mistress expected us to be fucking when she arrived. I stood him up and did almost all of what he did to me, kissing and undressing him, sucking his cock and licking his asshole deeply (we both knew to arrive clean).

He pulled me into the bedroom and lay me on my back. He fucked me hard, but all the while kissing and holding me as close as he could. His cock felt so good inside me. He fucked me frantically making me cum and then he'd back off the pace and return to kissing me. I knew he was trying to extend the experience so he would be sure that when the mistress came in, we would be fucking.

Well, an hour went by, and we were still fucking. I could tell that there was no way he could hold out any longer. He was covered with my juices from my cumming so many times, and I knew he had to release. I ground my pussy onto him. I wanted his cum so badly. I whispered in his ear. "It's okay, cum in me. We can rest and do it again."

We kissed as his hips pounded his cock deep into my pussy. His whole muscular body tensed up on me as he shot his load in my cunt. It felt incredible.

We parted with a few kisses and then got up from the bed to get a little water from the kitchen. Then we saw the note.

"I am proud of my two pets. You have done well. Be back here for your next sessions at your regularly scheduled times. This will be the last time you will be allowed to fuck each other for a great long while.

PS. Jessica, here is the story you will tell..."

"And she had written out the story that she allowed me to tell you."

Our first thought was a little sadness that this would be our last time together. Then a realization settled over us that her words made clear that this is the last session that we can do this as we had free reign to do what we wanted, as long as we wanted this session to last. So for the rest of the night, we fucked in every way we could in her house. He came in my ass at least three times, and by the time I got home to you, you might remember, my pussy and ass were too sore for us to screw that morning. I told you that I had been fucked by a machine. Well, it was kinda true.

"Are you mad?"

"Not at all. That was an amazing story! But you had a lot more sessions with the mistress and those homework projects you mentioned. Is there a lot more that I haven't heard about?"

Jessica smiled, "You may want to get the room for an extra night. I have a lot to tell you."

hesse1
hesse1
161 Followers