J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 10

Story Info
Jessica dominates two young female fans.
1.3k words
3.9
11.7k
3

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

A cold water.

Jessica blotted out any thought of sex for her well-worn body. Her ass and pussy were sore, and she felt as if she had just done the hardest workout of her life, which maybe she had. She decided to hang out in the room and chillax. Steve had found an interesting Roadside America site to visit, so he left her alone in the room for the day, which was just fine with her.

She didn't leave her bed until the middle of the day when she decided to get up and get a cold water from the little store downstairs. The store was on the bottom floor, but inconveniently located towards the back of the hotel, away from all of the entrances. There was a single entrance into the store but three glass walls. As she entered, she saw two young women in the back of the store chattering away behind the long counter in the back. As she strode to the refrigerator, she could suddenly feel their eyes on her. Then they began talking excitedly to each other. It was almost as if they thought she was someone famous.

They were hushed as she approached the counter. She put the bottle on the counter and began looking for her money when she became aware they hadn't moved an inch.

"Is there something wrong?" she said looking at them.

"Ah, no, I..." the first of the women, a tall, thin and lovely 24-year-old brunette named Harriet, shocked back to reality and with fumbling fingers rang her up.

The second, a 19-year-old emo girl named Kale, with pale skin and dark hair, poked her friend and whispered, "Ask her!"

"Shut up!" Harriet angrily whispered back.

"Ask me what?" Jessica asked.

The two girls poked each other back and forth. Finally, Harriet spoke. "Are you the woman who had sex with those five guys last night?"

Jessica was taken aback, but she was far from home, so mostly didn't care. "I am. How did you hear about that?"

Harriet was surprised that Jessica answered at all, but the casual reaction was more surprising.

"Well, they were in here buying stuff, and they were telling another guy what they did with you. The other guy was this Italian guy in a suit that wanted to hear every detail, so we overhead a lot."

Kale looked at her harshly, "How can you do something like that? Aren't you disgusted?"

Jessica leaned into the girl's pale face and smiled, "it takes a certain flexibility, and I am never disgusted, just in a state of constant pleasure. Is that wrong?"

This seemed to confuse both girls. "If I enjoy something and it hurts no one, is there a reason I should be limited to only doing it when its offered? Is there a reason that you shouldn't be able to cum as much as you want."

"Well, I guess not," Harriet said, somewhat confused.

Jessica walked around the counter blocking the path of the two women. "So for instance, let's say you wanted to cum right now and I wanted to help, is there any reason we shouldn't?"

Harriet was overwhelmed, confused, but so hot she felt she might pass out. Jessica had moved right in front of where she was sitting on her stool.

"Well I guess, not, but the store is open and, uh, um..." She was lost.

Jessica turned to Kale, "Hey emo, go lock the door." Jessica wasn't typically interested in girls this young, but she was excited by Harriet's long thin body. So as Kale rushed to lock the door, Jessica moved her body next to Harriet's and growled into her ear, "I am going to make you cum harder than you ever have in your life. You are going to love it! When I am done, you are going to be open to every opportunity to cum that comes to you. Is that what you want."

"Yes" was all she could say in response.

Jessica slipped her hand straight up Harriet's light skirt and grabbed her panties, pulling them down her long legs. She began at the calves and kissed and licked her way up to her thighs. She loved the softness of her skin and the muscles of her leg. She moved Harriet to the edge of the stool so that both her butt and pussy were exposed. Harriet lay back against the register already on the brink of her first orgasm. Jessica could feel the women on the edge and wasted no time in pushing her over. The poor girl had never cum that hard in her life. Her whole body was shaking, and the pleasure rushed from her feet to her head, and she nearly collapsed.

However, Jessica wasn't done, not by a long shot. Harriet, adjusted herself back up as Jessica continued to work on her pussy. She moved her tongue from her pussy to her ass and back again. She had never had any experience with a woman, never let anyone touch her behind, and here she was doing both, and she loved it!

Jessica slid a finger inside Harriet who responded with an orgasm instantly. The way her body was responding drove Jessica made with passion, and she went to work on her with fever. Her fingers pounded the girl's ass and pussy over and over again to one massive orgasm after another. Her fingers were soaked as was the floor, but it seemed as if this woman could cum forever and she loved it!

Harriet was in heaven. While sucking on her clit, Jessica had two, then three fingers pounding into her ass and Harriet had never felt anything so wonderful. Harriet looked up for a moment and saw a site that pushed her over the edge again. Kale was up on top of the counter, with her shirt raised and her skirt on the floor, with one leg up on the back counter. She had one of her small breasts in her hand and was sucking her own nipple. Her other hand was so far up her pussy you could barely see her wrists. She was staring straight at Harriet while she masturbated herself. Harriet stared right into Kale's eyes as another orgasm took them both.

Finally, Jessica slowed down. She removed her fingers and stood at the depleted body of Harriet. "Did that seem wrong to you?"

Harriet could only grin, "No." and with a sigh, she leaned back hitting the register again.

"Ding!" the register rang, and the door opened.

"I think we have a sale." Jessica chuckled and turned around as if to leave, only to see Kale's still prone position.

The emo girl gave her the nastiest stare she could and while she continued to bang herself looked at Jessica and said expectantly, "I want my turn."

"Sure," Jessica said, helping the girl down from the counter before grabbing her hair tightly.

"Hey!" Kale yelped.

Jessica ignored her protests, but pulled her hair tightly and turned her around to face Harriet. She pushed the emo girl to the ground in front of Harriet's red enflamed pussy. "Now take your turn."

She shoved Kale's face into Harriet's pussy and moved her mouth up and down on her friend. In a bit, Kale took over and was happily licking and sucking on her friend's pussy. They were lost in a state of pure bliss when Jessica unlocked the door and walked out with her cold water.

After a short walk, Jessica found her way to the lobby where two middle-aged, obviously butch lesbians were talking to each other "You know nothing interesting ever happens on trips like these. Oh well, I guess we still need some sunblock."

Jessica approached them and pointed them in the direction of the store, "There is a great store back there that has all kinds of sunblocks, but you better hurry because I think they close in five minutes."

The women quickly walked in the direction of the store as Jessica walked to the elevator thinking, "I sure hope those two girls learned to welcome surprise opportunities."

She chuckled on the elevator to herself thinking of what might be taking place at her little store. Walking off she saw Steve. "Hey, sweetie, where ya been?"

She smiled at him, "Just grabbing a cold water."

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers