J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 12

Story Info
Jessica is used by 5 women 5 different ways.
2.4k words
4.04
17.7k
5

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

Session 9: Homework

Jessica arrived at her mistress's house, but had to park elsewhere as her driveway was full; she wondered why.

Walking in she found four women sitting around in the living room, seemingly waiting for her. She was not surprised when her mistress offered her to these women and to be honest; she was not opposed. One of the women was a thick redhead with very short hair, clearly a bull lesbian. The second was a brunette who looked like she just fell off of a magazine cover. The third was a gothic and dangerous looking, with her jet black hair, white skin, and tattoos. The last was a shy looking, skinny housewife who wore the expression of being completely out of her element.

She stripped naked in front of them as she was ordered and sat on the coffee table in front of them masturbating herself with a large dildo, front and back as instructed. The lesbian was salivating, the brunette touching herself, the Goth smirking with superiority and the housewife was paralyzed with her eyes wide open. She came as they watched and it was a particularly powerful one as she enjoyed the audience.

Then, to no surprise, she was ordered to go down on each of the women. The dyke held her head firm as Jessica ate her to a solid orgasm. The model writhed and moaned, completely responsive to Jessica's touch and ultimately came hard in Jessica's mouth. The Goth stood up with her pants off and made Jessica eat her ass before allowing her to go down on her and make her cum.

The housewife was frozen. Mistress Christina came behind her and held her arms behind her back. The lesbian pulled one leg apart as the model tore her panties off and the Goth pushed the other leg open. They held her down, squirming against them as Jessica went down on her. She was fighting the pleasure, but Jessica knew this was important to her mistress, so you used her fingers and tongue in one hole and then another until the sensation overwhelmed her and she came furiously. They all sat back satisfied.

Mistress then handed each one a piece of paper.

"This is Jessica's phone number. One time this week, at your discretion, you can call her up, and she will drop whatever she is doing to meet you, wherever you like and do whatever you tell her to. This is her homework, and she is to tell no one." They all left.

Jessica was surprised and unsure of what this would mean, but she knew they were all respectful of her safety or Mistress wouldn't have allowed this. How would she get away if she needed to? What would they have her do? When she came home she told Steve of going down on the women, but nothing about the homework. He fucked her mightily.

Monday, Jessica was in the laundry room with Steve at his computer when she received the call from the model to meet her at the fashion mall. She told Steve she had to pick something up at there and would be gone for a while.

She met the model at a large box store in the women's clothing section and followed her into the dressing room. She was forced to her knees and to lick and suck until the model was satisfied. The whole time they could hear other people coming and going. She went to stand up when she was done, but the model told her to stay. "I am going to find women in this mall who would like a nice pussy licking, and I am going to send them in here to you. Without hesitation, you will service each one."

Jessica nodded her understanding, though her biggest fear was someone she knows being sent in.

She waited on her knees for a ½ hour when she heard a knock at the door. An older woman walked in and without a word, shut the door behind her and raised her skirt. Clearly, they would be told what to expect. She pressed her mouth to this stranger's pussy and satisfied her completely. The woman straightened up, patted Jessica on the head and walked out.

A bit later the door opened again, and two giggling girls came in. They were in their early 20's and not people she was comfortable in playing with. One of them sat down and slipped her panties off while her friend giggled. She spread her legs and looked at Jessica who reluctantly sank her mouth on her cunt. When she was done the other did the same. Then they left laughing to each other.

The next was a large woman, definitely not someone Jessica wanted to go down on, but she knew she must do as ordered, so she did.

She spent the next four hours going down on one woman after another. She was degraded, but happy that she had performed well and no one she knew came back. Finally, the model came in and had Jessica satisfy her one more time before releasing her.

She came home and fortunately found that Steve had left for a while, so when he came in, he assumed she had been back the whole time. Her mind was awash with what she had just done, and her body demanded sleep, so at ten she was in bed and snoring.

She was shaken awake at 1 AM by her phone ringing. Steve didn't budge. She answered it and slipped into the bathroom. It was the lesbian; she was drunk at a bar and wanted Jessica there straight away. Dressing, she slipped out and was quickly on her way.

She arrived at the seedy bar around 1:30.

There was a small crowd of 15 bullish looking women playing pool and talking. When the redhead saw her, she brightened right up. "And this is my pet for the night; she will do whatever I want." The women gathered around and looked at her like a slab of meat.

Red put her up on the bar and removed her panties. She handed her a beer bottle and said. "Fuck yourself." She was ashamed but incredibly wet as she slid the bottle into her pussy in front of these women. She fucked herself and was made to look each woman in the eye as she did so. She was ordered to cum, and she did as she was told.

They pulled her off the bar and brought her to a pool table. She was made to go down on one after another. They fucked her ass and pussy with pool cues, and she came nearly as much as she made them cum. She went down on all of them, making them cum, some multiple times. They spanked her and abused her and used her for their satisfaction.

She fucked her ass with a pool cue while they watched and had her fingers inside all of them. She finished by eating the red head's ass to the cheering woman and making her cum with a tongue in her butt and her fingers in her pussy. The lesbian allowed her to leave. As she walked out to the laughing and high fiving women, she thought, "I will be back here again."

She arrived home as Steve was coming down with the dogs. She made the excuse of needing to get something at Walgreens and went upstairs to grab an hour or two of sleep.

It was several days later before the next call came in. It was several horny days where she could hardly concentrate at work dreaming about what she had done and what was to come. More than once she slipped into the bathroom to fuck herself quickly to a quiet orgasm.

It was the Goth girl, and she sent Jessica an address that was far out of town. She made an excuse to leave work, which it is so unusual, no one bothered a thought about it. She drove to the destination and found herself out front of a strip bar. She walked into the club, and all eyes turned to her. There were three or four truckers, a bouncer and a handful of strippers on the stage or floor. She didn't see the Goth girl anywhere, so she sat.

As her eyes are adjusted, she saw the goth naked in the back of the club on a couch sliding all over a large black guy. She whispered something in his ear and then walked over to Jessica, taking her hand and leading her to him. Jessica watched at Goth writhed all over him and rubbed his cock through his pants. She pulled his dick out and rubbed it until it was a large black branch in her hands. She looked at Jessica and then his cock and Jessica knew.

She hadn't anticipated any of these women making her do things with men, but that hadn't been taken off the table either. She went to her knees and sucked this huge black cock into her mouth. As she sucked, the Goth girl continued to move all over them both. At one point she lifted Jessica's skirt and exposed her pantyless ass to the club. As everyone watched, she fucked Jessica's holes while Jessica continued to work this big black dick until he came hard in her mouth. The guy got up, gave some money to the stripper and threw some money at Jessica. The Goth ordered her to pick up the money and keep it.

Just then a trucker came up, a big beefy guy. The Goth told him how much, he paid and then slid between Jessica's legs with his large piece of lumber. One after another each of them paid to fuck her, with one paying a bit extra to fuck Jessica's ass. After they were done, they sat around extremely satisfied and watched the strip show. The Goth girl brought Jessica to the stage and had her go down on each stripper, while the guys watched. One trucker paid for a second turn and fucked Jessica in the ass while she sucked a stripper to a hard orgasm.

Jessica finished with the Goth girl and then was allowed to leave. She was humiliated, but so turned on that she had to pull over and fuck herself several times before she could drive again.

She didn't hear anything until Saturday morning. "Hi, my husband is away at a football game, and I would like you to come over to my house on the beach." Arriving there she found the housewife as prim and proper as ever. They made small talk which eventually led to the housewife asking if Jessica had met with the others. The stories were amazing to the housewife. The housewife told her that she and her husband never have sex and she had almost forgotten what it felt like until the other day at Christina's house. Looking Jessica sheepishly in the eyes she said,

"Would you do that again?"

Jessica moved to her and planted a kiss on her lips. She slowly and sensuously undressed her and licked up and down her body, which was quite spectacular under the boring threads. She went down on her and made her cum over and over. Finally, she relented, kissed her on the cheek and got up to go.

The Housewife looked at her with a whole new look, "I'm not done with you yet."

She quickly switched into a swimsuit and cover. Then she led Jessica down to the beach. It was fairly early in the day, and while warm, there were only a handful of people on the beach. The housewife walked down the sand a bit and then threw down her blanket and laid back in the sun in her swimsuit.

Jessica wasn't sure what the housewife wanted until she pulled her suit bottoms aside exposing her pussy to the sunlight. "Right here on a public beach?" Jessica thought shocked. She did as she was told and went down on her making her cum several times. Looking around she could see some folks staring in fascination and others in horror.

A guy rode by on a bike and wrecked when he realized what was going on. He seemed to break the housewife's trance, and she pushed Jessica off of her. "Suck his dick." She said. The guy smiled and pulled his cock out, and Jessica obliged allowing him to shoot a hot load down her throat.

As he rode off, the Housewife took Jessica's hand and led her back from the beach and to a local pub.

"I need to get laid," she said. Find me a few guys that would like to fuck us both. She pointed Jessica towards a table of 8 guys. Jessica laid her cards on the table with them. When she came back to the Housewife, she told her that all of them wanted to come and which two does she want.

The housewife looked at them, "Bring them all." and waved for them to follow.

Back at the house, everyone milled around unsure of what to do. The housewife was no longer unsure at all. She stood up in the middle of them, lowered her swimsuit and pushed Jessica's face to her cunt. Jessica did as she was asked and licked the Housewife to a powerful orgasm. Soon they both felt hands all over their bodies. Cocks were shoved into mouths, cunts, and asses. Each of them was repeatedly filled. At one point Jessica looked up and saw the housewife doing a DP while she was sucking a third man's cock. So many of them had fucked her that she couldn't tell one from another. Her ass was filled with cum, and her pussy came from the slightest touch. They were both covered in cum. Finally, the last guy was spent. They thanked them for a wonderful time, and they left.

Jessica and the Housewife sat together on the couch, their bodies spent. The housewife leaned over to her, missed her mouth and said, "Thank you."

Jessica could tell she meant it. The housewife slipped to her knees in front of Jessica, and loving gave her one last orgasm.

As they said goodbye, the housewife said sweetly, "I hope we can do this again?"

Jessica nodded yes, knowing that they would definitely be doing this again.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers