J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 13

Story Info
Jessica, the Attendant and the Cop.
1.8k words
3.95
9.9k
6

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

Jessica and Steve woke feeling very much in love and lust. A woman with an insatiable desire for sex and man with an insatiable love of letting her explore.

"So I have done a lot of experimenting. Is there anything you would like to do?"

"We might as well hit the road and see if anything comes to mind. I think I would like to watch you up close do something."

They packed up and headed out of the hotel. About half the staff was on hyper watch as they walked by hoping for a chance and then collectively slumped as they saw them leave. They drove and put the hotel in the rear view as they moved closer to their destination. They talked happily and drank liberally, well she did, and the miles fell behind. Finally, with the gas gauge low, they pulled into a station on the side of the road.

The only guy there was a young guy behind the counter. Steve went in to pay and carried on a bit of a conversation with the man. He came out and set the tank to fill up. He leaned into Jessica, "I want you to blow that guy."

She looked at him and back to the store, said not a word, but got out of the car and walked to the store Steve finished filling up. By the time he got to the store, he found his wife on her knees sucking his cock. He was standing behind the counter, and she was bent over letting him fuck her mouth. Steve, loved watching her mouth slide up and down on another guy's prick, particularly when she passionately went after it. Already stiff, he slid behind Jessica, raised her skirt and slipped his dick inside her. He fucked her hard as the guy was pumping deeply into her mouth.

Steve turned Jessica around and over the counter. He wet his fingers and lubed up Jessica's ass. The guy watched with his dick flopping around, as Steve fingered her ass and pussy. He invited the guy over and spread her cheeks wide. Steve watched his cock slid into her ass from the tip just breaking the entrance and then as the large fleshy tube of his dick slid into her ass. Finally, he saw that his full cock was in her and he watched as it slid out. He stepped back a bit so he could see her face on the counter and her ass filled with his stick. Indeed a beautiful sight! He grabbed her head and fucked her mouth never taking his eyes off her well-used ass. He knew he didn't have long as he listened to his wife's moans and orgasms. He saw the guy tense up and shoot deep into her ass. This triggered him, and he came straight down her throat looking at her beautiful face filled with his rod.

Jessica got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Wordlessly, Steve went to get a couple of cold drinks. As he and Jessica approached the counter to pay, the guy smiled, waved them off; "Those are on me." Steve and Jessica laughed and headed out the door on to their next stop.

"Is that what you wanted? She smiled.

"It's a good start."

She jumped in the car wet in anticipation of what he had in mind.

Driving down the road she spent a majority of the time with her legs spread masturbating herself or being masturbated by Steve. Truckers must have been buzzing up and down the road because one after another sped up to catch them, watched the show for a bit and then went along. They were having a good time distracting everyone when Steve saw his target.

Jessica hadn't noticed the police cruiser pulling along side them, but Steve had seen him miles earlier and had been slowing down so he could catch up. Jessica's one leg was on the dash by the steering wheel and the other out the window, so there could be little questions what she was doing. When she saw the cruiser she panicked!

"Oh Crap!" and stopped and tried to bring her legs down.

Steve grabbed her leg firmly, "Don't stop!"

She nervously put her legs back in place and stroked herself. She could feel the fear up and down her body and was certain there was no way she could get off like this. She was scared and Steve was not going to let her stop, no matter what.

The officer was along side and watched the exchange. He was frankly surprised to see her legs back up and going back to what she was doing, knowing he was there. Blake, as a state police, he'd seen this before, but every time they stopped and went into a panic when they saw him as if he was the morality police too. He had never seen someone just keep going, he was intrigued enough to see how long they would do this for. However, she was publicly indecent and he did need to do his job.

The cop pulled behind them and flashed the lights, but to the cops surprise, Steve didn't pull over. Again he had his hand on her knee, but was showing no sign of pulling over. He didn't slow down or even respond, so the cop turned on the siren for a second. Blake saw the legs flinch, the hand again and then they went right on doing their thing. Blake was just about to do some maneuvers to run them off the road, when he was the car turn down a dirt road and behind a row of trees. Blake pursued.

Just as the car went behind the trees it came to a stop. He watched the driver roll down the windows, turn the car off, put his hands on the wheel and then nothing. Clearly the girl hadn't done anything different.

Blake stepped out of the car and prepared himself for anything. There was definitely something unusual going on. approaching the car he found a smiling guy, hands safely on the wheel and no threat of menace at all.

"Uh, can I have your license and registration?"

"Sure office." Steve said and reached out across the leg of the still masturbating Jessica to casually retrieve the requested material. He handed them to Blake.

Blake couldn't believe how casual everything seemed, with the obvious big exception. He looked in at Jessica. "Um, maam, could you stop doing that?"

Jessica, with four fingers buried in her pussy, then reached under her but with her free hand and slid a dildo in her ass. "Whatever do you mean, officer?" and she stared at him lustfully and she fucked herself.

This was insane. Blake knew this was bad and he could arrest them both,but their lack of concern had him baffled. "Can you make her stop?" he asked Steve.

Steve looked at him casually. "Unfortunately no. She suffers from insatiability and the only way she can stopped is if she gets fucked good and proper. Unfortunately, I just did it an hour ago, so I am spent."

Blake was baffled. They weren't offering a bribe, being rude, really anything other than making a very clear offer. He hadn't called anything in. No one knew where he was and she was extremely hot.

Steve broke the moment. "Look officer, there is no crime being committed here. You are on the road alone, she wants to fuck you and just you, no one will see of here and there is no catch. Life has shined a nice light on you for your willingness to protect us from the dark. Enjoy and indulge."

Blake walked cautiously around to Jessica's side of the car and he saw her pull her leg in the window and stick her torso out. As soon as he got to her she loosened his belt and let it fall, then unzipped his pants and whipped out his nightstick. She reached around and dug her fingers in his ass and pulled his cock all the way down her throat. He had never felt anything like this. She used his cheeks to pull and push him hard into her mouth. He felt like he was on the verge of explosion when she stopped abruptly.

"Can you cum twice?" She asked directly and seriously.

"Yes," he stammered, though he knew he could do it, being asked directly threw him.

She grabbed his ass tighter and slammed him into her mouth even more vigorously until she shot his full load, every drop, straight down her throat uninterrupted. Then she licked him clean.

Standing outside the car, the three talked casually for a few minutes, the whole time Jessica was stroking herself and his cock. Steve told Blake about the boy at the gas station and particularly about the anal sex. Blake admitted that he had never tried anal and hearing this got him excited again.

Jessica, took no time in getting him hard and then she bent over the car. "Frisk me!"

He ran his hands over her body and inside her pussy and eventually her ass. She immediately grabbed his cock hard. "Do a cavity search, I am sure there is something up there!"

She pulled his cock to her ass and led him straight in. He stared in wonder as it disappeared as if he was discovering a lost planet. Before long he was pounding Jessica's ass with ferocity. He had never enjoyed fucking someone so much in his life. He pounded her onto the hood. He was entirely lost in the moment and when he finally arrived, he couldn't contain himself.

"Aaaaargh!!" He cried out at the top of his lungs releasing his cum and all of his pent up energy and tension from years, in one bold moment of absolute bliss.

He stumbled back from her and felt the warmth fill is whole body. The sun was brighter, the wind cooler, the trees more radiant, he felt more alive than he could remember. He looked at the spent body of Jessica still laying on the hood and saw the cum dripping out of her ass. He was awestruck.

Jessica, pantless, strode over to him and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you so much."

She slipped into the car where Steve was waiting. He pulled the car around in a U and pulled up to the office who was completely at ease. "Hey brother, thank you for all that you do for us. Just know that a lot of people appreciate you." And they pulled away.

As they pulled back onto the road, Blake could see Jessica's leg come back out of the car. He smiled. No one was arrested by Office Blake that day.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers