J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 14

Story Info
Jessica Goes over the Edge Into Insatiable: Gangbang Hooker.
1.8k words
3.82
19k
6

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

Insatiable Explained

"Quite an adventure you have been on," Steve said, having spent most of the day with an erection hearing what his wife had been up to. "So why do you think you think you so embraced this lifestyle now? Christina?"

Jessica thought about it for a bit. "Well Christina has certainly had an effect on me, but I would not have given myself so completely in the past. I don't know, something about turning 40 seemed to affect me. I mean, I know you are always going to want to fuck me, but I just started thinking that I'm still super-hot at this age and I figure I've got ten years of everybody wanting me and me being able to try all the things we have talked about."

"You are super-hot, that's no question! So let me ask, have you done one of those group things again?'

Jessica, smiled to herself, this was the story she hadn't be sure how to share, but Steve had been so supportive of her exploration, so what the hell. She slid down on his dick, "Well, I have a really interesting story to tell you that you may find shocking."

He smiled up at her, considering what she had told him so far, he couldn't wait to see what would be shocking.

So I spent several more private sessions with Christina. She crawled further and further inside my head to the point where there was nothing she could say that I wouldn't do eagerly. Christina likes to push me further than I could have imagined. I think she may have been thinking of how to take me deeper into my depravity. Finally, the day came when I showed up at her house. I was dressed up in a black outfit and as she requested with a nasty little one piece of black lingerie underneath which left my breasts and pussy exposed. She was fully dressed when I got there holding a card.

"You are my property, correct?"

"Of course!" I replied.

"Well, I can do what I want with my property, so I have prostituted you out."

I was shocked but knew I would do as she asked. I took the card, and it had an address of hotel and guy's name. I showed up to find a businessman waiting in the hotel room. He used me in so many ways and then when he was done and satisfied; he threw a couple of hundred dollars at me and told me to leave. I felt so degraded. I questioned what I had been doing. I was contemplating going home and never doing anything with Christina again, and then the phone rang. It was Christina, and she insisted on bringing her money to her right then. I struggled. I was angry, but my desire to serve was strong, so I ended up going. I convinced myself that I would walk in, throw the money at her and tell her I was gone forever.

As I drove home later that night, I tried to figure out how, instead of sticking to my plan, I had given her the money, spent an hour going down on her and agreed to another appointment.

She sold me to men, women, and couples. I served them all. I felt that humiliation for the first few, but then I started to look forward to this anonymous sex. I never knew what to expect. I was hired by a lesbian couple one week, then a lonely military guy the next and a gay couple one time. Finally, after weeks of this, she told me that it had all been leading up to this big night. She had collected $1000 for my services. I was told that this would be my last night as her prostitute. I have to admit I surprised myself that I was a bit disappointed to hear this. She told me that I would not soon forget tonight, of that she was sure. While I have had a bit of a difficult time telling you about the other adventures, this was the one; I didn't think I would be able to tell you.

Steve stroked her hair while she continued to ride him and tell him the final story.

I was sent to the penthouse suite at the posh hotel downtown. I knocked on the door and was ushered in by a handsome 20 something-year-old guy. I walked into the room and the 20 plus guys, apparently drunk, were enjoying a strip show with two girls having faux sex. They looked at me, and I could tell they were confused as to why this older woman was at their event. Meanwhile, the two bimbos were rolling around on each other and moaning sadly while they rubbed each other's legs and back. They were very pretty, but it was an awful show. The guys didn't seem to mind, but it was bothering me. I sat and watched and drank alongside the guys.

One guy, a surfer dude, rested his hand on my thigh while he watched the two girls. They were naked and spectacular looking and the more I drank, the greater my desire to teach them a lesson. Finally, I was drunk and just lost control. The one girl was licking the inner thigh of the other, who was writhing as if this was doing something major for her. I had it. I jumped up, pushing the first girl aside to her chagrin. I held the other's legs firm and descended on her snatch. My tongue worked its magic, and she responded like playing a musical instrument. Her orgasms were not staged, and I was pretty sure she had never experienced anything like this before. She was screaming at the top of her lungs and came so many times her body finally collapsed in a heap.

I didn't stop; I grabbed the other girl who was trying to get out of the way, and I threw her on the ground eating her from behind. I held her legs opened and fucked her ass and pussy with my fingers, watching her pour juice every time she came. Finally, she slipped away, and I came back to reality. I was on the floor in the middle of a room of horny young guys, and I had just sent them all to the moon. The two girls scrambled for their clothes. I think I know what I was hired for now.

"Who is the Bachelor?"

they pointed to a guy who was tied to a chair in his underwear. Apparently, part of the stripper routine. I walked to him and ripped his shorts off, leaving him exposed. My mouth was on his cock in seconds, and the room was silent. I paused and looked at the guys, "Isn't someone going to fuck me?"

They came alive like a beehive. The next thing I knew, my clothes had been removed, hands were all over my body, and my pussy was soaking wet ready for them. The bachelor exploded in my mouth so quickly it surprised me. I yanked another of them to the ground in front of me and took his cock between my lips. At the same time, I felt the first cock entering my pussy. He was so eager that he pounded quickly and without breaking until both cocks came in me. As quickly as they were done, another two took their place. Every one of them either fucked my face or my cunt.

The negative to the young guys was that they came quickly. The positive was that they were ready for the next round right away. Eventually, I had to advance things, so I shoved the guy I was sucking onto the ground and leaped on his prick. I pulled another to my mouth and was jacking too more. I could sense a couple lingering in the back of me, not sure what to do. I pulled off the cock and turned wickedly to them, "would one of you fuck my ass already!"

They all took turns. By the end of the night, each of them had cum in my ass, mouth, and cunt at least once. I was sore, but I wanted more. I dressed in front of them, with no shame at all. The host paid my fee and led me to the door, clearly thankful and blown away.

I stepped into the hallway and was struck by one clear emotion; I was horny. Even after all of that, I was hungry for more. I couldn't believe it.

I walked down the hall and saw a businesswoman drunk fumbling with the key to her room. As she got the door open, I was on her. She was frightened by my kiss at first quickly yielded. She told me at one point that she had never done anything like this before, but I can tell you, after the hour she spent with me; she would be doing this again. I kissed her and left her there in her bed.

It was very late when I hit the lobby, and the only person I saw was the large black man at the bell captain desk. "Excuse me; I think I left my bag here. Can we check?" He led me back to the baggage area and fucked me hard over a pile of suitcases.

I picked up my car and masturbated all the way to Mistress Christina's. Just before I got there, I realized I was almost out of gas. I pulled into a station and saw the bored bull dyke behind the counter. I spent the next hour eating her ass while customers checked out not noticing me on the ground behind her. She rewarded me with a mouth full of her cum and her phone number.

My throbbing cunt and I arrived at Mistress Christina's early in the morning. She invited me, seeing the state I was in. After she treated me to some deep strap-on anal fucking, I gave her a few great orgasms and the money from tonight.

Then I caught my wits about me for a moment.

"What have you done to me? I can't stop. I can't get enough!"

"Do you remember what I told you when we first got together?"

"You said you were going to turn me into your insatiable slut."

"I had to force you to break some of your taboo's and rules, which is why I had you keep this from your husband, and I later prostituted you. I had to push you beyond your limits."

"Will I ever be able to control this?"

"Do you want to?" she asked with a smile.

I knew the answer.

Anyway, after that session is when she invited you to show up as part of my gangbang. It was her way of showing off her handiwork.

"So can you accept that I am an insatiable slut?"

Steve smiled, looking up at her and came deep inside. He pulled her close and kissed her for a long time. "Well we better get some shut-eye; we have a long day ahead tomorrow."

She felt warm and accepted as herself. She felt his love and support. She went to bed that night, for the first time in months, completely satisfied.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers