J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 17

Story Info
Jessica seduces straight conservative friends.
1.2k words
4
11k
5

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
163 Followers

Out of curiosity 2

Jessica continued. Well, we eventually ended up in a 69 position, with my head facing the bedroom door.

I saw him first; it was my friend's husband. He had come home early; I guess the trip hadn't gone off well. He saw us in full glory and lost his mind. He was ranting and raving. Embarrassed we got off each other, wrapped in towels and went out with him to the living room.

He was furiously haranguing us like two little girls. She sat on one side of the couch, he on the other and I was in the love seat facing them. She apologized profusely and kept on saying we were drunk and things got out of hand. It was turning into an ugly scene that was going to have repercussions if something wasn't done, and I knew what had to happen.

While they were in mid-argument, I let my towel drop. They both froze. I leaned back and spread my legs so he could see my cunt clearly. I looked at him as a desperate wolverine and began to rub my tits and play with my clit. She sat there with her mouth open.

She quickly figured out that there was no other choice. She let her towel drop and slithered over to him. "Come on baby, not the worst thing to walk in on." She cooed into his ear.

He was dumbfounded looking at me and barely noticed her hand on his crouch. He was paralyzed with confusion as she pulled out his tool. I was surprised he had such a large cock as I watched her swallow it whole. She bobbed on his dick, and I continued to masturbate, getting so hot and wet watching them. Deftly she removed his clothes and had him naked on the couch as she slid down on his cock. She came on his cock while he was still silent and baffled by what was going on.

"Let's make things even," she said, as she climbed off of him and moved over to me. She took me by the hand and led me to the middle of the next room, and she bent me over the large center structure. He stood there naked with a raging hard-on as he watched his wife tonguing my asshole. She stood up next to me and spread my cheeks for him to see his prize.

He walked to me but hesitated. "Are you sure?" he said.

She looked at him with the gaze of hungry leopard, "I want you to fuck that ass!"

He moved in behind me, and she guided his dick into my asshole. His hands went to my hips, and he fucked me my ass powerfully. She crawled up on the centerpiece and spread her legs in front of me so that while he pounded, I could eat her pussy. She came repeatedly, but I could tell she was holding back.

He was moving inside me so hard and pounding my thighs up against the middle and driving his cock over and over again into my asshole. He started to grow inside me, and I could feel him ready to explode. She grabbed my head and forced my mouth and tongue deep into her pussy and my fingers deep into her ass. He started to groan, and she matched his noise. They were in sync her grinding into my face and him into my ass. The intensity was building, and they were making noises like wild animals and fucking me with abandon. Suddenly I felt his dick throb and the first of his cum shoot deep in my asshole. As he did, she gushed in my face as she had in the car and soaked me with her juices which I happily lapped up and kept her orgasm going as long as possible.

When we were done, we cleaned up. We talked about what happened. All was forgiven, but we agreed that it was a onetime thing and we would keep it a secret amongst ourselves. I left and came home to you to tell you about the housewife story.

"Wow. So it never happened again?"

Well not so far as he knows. She became like a crack addict for my pussy. Every time she got a chance she wanted to hook up.

Really? Steve said, wanting to hear more.

She and I spent an entire movie at theater fingering each other and making out. We picked a movie that no one would have any interest in and stayed in the back. Can't say that the projectionist wouldn't have seen something, but no one said anything.

She came into my office at work one time and standing behind my closed door she masturbated herself for me. I did the same as I watched.

During a super bowl party, I went to get some stuff from upstairs, and she got me in the kitchen and was immediately on my ass with her tongue. We had two guests come in, and I directed them downstairs barely holding it together because she didn't stop and they couldn't see her on the ground behind me.

We met one time at a strip bar outside of town, and she had her first taste of someone else's pussy. We were getting lap dances, and she had this hot tan brunette on her. She was telling me how hot she was getting her. With a little encouragement and several drinks, she pulled the stripped G-string aside and ate her pussy right there, while I watched with a girl on me rubbing my lips and clit.

You probably noticed we did a few more things with them than we had before. He felt bad about what had happened, but I assured him that it was a mistake and everything is fine. What he didn't know was that any time we had dinner with them or the group, at some point she and I would go into the bathroom and suck one another to an orgasm.

One time we got caught by a friend in the stall together. I explained that she had a problem with her dress and I was helping out. It was all she could do not to cry out, because as our other friend talked, I had Terri up on the toilet tonguing and fucking her passionately. We would stop to answer our friends questions. We thought she would never leave.

"Are you guys done in there?" our other friend asked.

With my tongue on her clit and my fingers shoved up her ass to the knuckles I said, "I think I almost have it."

Our other friend finally left "see you at the table,"

Just as the door shut behind, Terri let loose with a furious, audible, orgasm.

We stepped out of the stall, and there was another woman there with a stunned look on her face. Ooops! I washed my hands and face and looked at the frozen woman, "just fixing a dress problem."

We walked out leaving the confused woman behind.

There were a few other hook ups as well. We'll probably do it a lot more unless you have a problem with it?

Steve smiled at Jessica, "I have a problem with none of it."

She knew he had her back and was her 100% support. Her fun was his fun. Everybody has their kink.

hesse1
hesse1
163 Followers