J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 18

Story Info
Steve leads Jessica into adult bookstore gangbang.
901 words
3.95
15k
8
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

Back on the road, Steve felt a new sense of power. Yes he was comfortable with anything she wanted to do, but now he knew two important things, she had kept stuff from him, so she had an obligation to satisfy his wants, and she was insatiable, so really had no choice.

"Why are you smiling like a Cheshire cat?"

As she asked, he looked up and saw the billboard, truck stop, and adult theater up ahead on the right. He pointed her in the direction of the sign.

"Oh." Was all she could say.

They pulled in the parking lot, and he leaned over to kiss her. While he did, he reaches between her legs and tore off her panties.

"I will be in there in 30 minutes to fuck you. I expect you to be fucking and sucking as many as you can by the time I get there."

She went to speak, but he put a finger on her lips. This was clearly not a request.

She walked in the front door of the truck stop and the heads of the ten or so guys that were there swung around and looked at her. Behind the counter was a woman, decent enough looking in a country bumpkin sort of way. She greeted Jessica, "Um, can I help you find something?"

Jessica sized her up and down; already she could feel herself getting wet. "I think I am looking for you."

The woman stared confused as Jessica came around the counter and pressed up against the woman.

"Uh, you aren't allowed back here."

Jessica dropped to her knees and raised the woman's skirt. The woman made a vain attempt to protest, but Jessica's tongue on her clit shut that down. She licked and sucked on her cunt, and the bumpkin was brought to a surprisingly quick, loud orgasm. She looked around in horror as she realized all of the guys had gathered around to watch her cum. She moved to push her skirt down, but instead, Jessica pushed her up on the counter and spread her legs again and went down on her for the second time.

This time she was completely lost. Jessica sucked her cunt and watched the trucker come up and push his meat into the girl's mouth. He fucked her throat, and she happily allowed him to do so. As she came for the second time he shot his load down her throat. Jessica took her by the hand and brought her around to the other side of the counter.

Hand in hand they walked to the middle of the group, where several flies had been unzipped, and many cocks were flopping out. She saw more guys coming out from the private theater. She and her friends went to their knees and began sucking and pulling on every cock in the room. Both were soaked in cumshot after shot, but they had a friendly little competition going, and they showed no signs of stopping.

Jessica saw a guy come around and slip his dick into the other girl and before long they were fucking, dP'ing and cumming all over her.

Guys gathered behind her, but as they did, Jessica told them, "You can all fuck my ass, but no one in my pussy for 20 more minutes."

I think the guys were as surprised as they were happy. The first guy wet his fingers and fingered fucked Jessica's ass loose. Then he slid his cock in and pounded her butt, while she sucked too many cocks to count.

After 20 minutes, Steve walked in to see his wife and some other girl, soaked in cum being fucked by a room full of truckers. "On the ground." She yelled at Steve.

He quickly pulled down his drawers and found a dry spot on the ground near her. While still being fucked, she crawled on the ground to him and began sucking his dick. The guy in her ass walked with her and kept on pounding until he came deep in her ass. She took the opportunity to slide her pussy down on Steve's dick and began riding him. As she did, Steve enjoyed watching her suck a cock and could feel dick after dick stuffed in her ass and cumming. It was pretty mesmerizing. As much as he wanted to contain himself, he knew that he couldn't take much more.

"Oh God, I love being stuffed full of cock!" Jessica cried out as she came.

Hearing her words confirming her sluttiness was more than he could take and he exploded into her pussy. Simultaneously, a guy in her ass, a guy in her mouth and two guys she had been jacking off all came in and on her. She came so hard that her juices poured out on the floor and over Steve and she collapsed.

Steve got up and lifted her up with him. "Got to get her some air before she can go again." He looked over at the girl who was soaked in cum and stuffed full of cock. "Looks like you have something to keep you busy until she gets back," pointing at the girl. The guys quickly descended on the girl as Steve escorted Jessica out the door.

Back in the car, he let her rest as the cruised back down the highway. "Now that was fun." Steve thought to himself.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers