J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 19

Story Info
Remembering How the Journey to Insatiable began with Bang!
3.1k words
3.8
8.9k
6

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

Baby steps on the way to insatiable

Jessica and Steve finally arrived in Miami. They took a good long nap knowing they would need their energy tonight. They woke, ate lightly and showered, with Jessica taking particular caution to clean up completely. She dressed in a sheer black top that hung down to her waist and long skirt of the same material. It was see-through as if wearing nothing at all. She threw a short jacket on, so her breasts wouldn't be exposed on the way out of the hotel. She had meant to put a pair of stocking on underneath to cover her privates, but Steve stopped her with a wink.

She looked spectacular as they walked through the lobby of the posh hotel. Steve was cracking up inside as he watched person after person stumble a bit when they saw how beautiful his wife was and then stumble a lot when they looked down and saw through her dress. He saw wives smacking bug-eyed husbands, secret lesbians licking lips, waiters pouring water on tables and bumping into walls, 20-year-old boyfriends ignoring girlfriends and groups of guys losing their collective minds. Steve was proud that not only was his 40-year-old wife smoking hot but that she was so hot that no one at any age even compared.

Their car was brought around by the bumbling valets, who tried not to stare at her while giving the keys back to Steve and holding her door open. After Steve had picked the keys off the ground, he jumped in and pulled the car away, and as they drove along in silence, Steve thought about how this all began and those initial baby steps on the way to insatiable.

It was a little over a year ago, shortly before her 40th birthday. He had tried in vain to reignite her lustful nature from years before. He tried to get her to hook up with her couple friends, accidentally was able to connect her to her old mistress, wrote her stories that in the past wound her clock, but nothing seemed to be quite doing the trick.

There was no problem with libido as she was always ready and willing to make love. It just seemed like that chapter in their lives had been closed, and frankly, as much as he loved her, it wasn't a huge deal.

The only thing that gnawed at him was that he remembered how much fun she had been having and that look of pure satisfaction she often had on her face when she returned from an adventure. He also missed that wild hungry animal that returned to him after a night of kinkiness. To be honest, selfishly he missed her regaling him with stories of her night's lustful encounters.

So he took a chance. He reached out to her friends in Atlanta, Paul, and Cindy and asked them if they might like to have a surprise guest for the weekend, as he was going out of town.

Paul was all too happy, but asked a curious question, "I know you are okay with me having sex with her, but Cindy and I have started playing with another guy, and he was supposed to come see us that weekend. Is it okay with you if he is around and maybe interacting with Cindy?"

"Its okay with me, but Jessica gets to decide what she wants to do. This will be a surprise that I'm not even going to tell her about until we are at the airport. She may even turn around when I get her there and not go at all." Paul was cool with that so they finished their plan.

"Wow!" Jessica said staring at her phone.

"What?" Steve replied.

"Cindy just contacted me and sent me naked photos! Did you contact them?"

"Uh, um I, well I might have texted with Paul a bit to see if they are coming down anytime soon."

"And?" "Well, they are not coming here that they know of." He said with a bad smile that made her know he was up to something. Looking at Cindy's naked pictures, she felt that old feeling and was not sure she minded whatever nonsense he was playing.

The next morning they left for the airport to go on his business trip. As they parked the car and walked to the gate, he stopped her and showed her an alternate ticket. "You can either come with me on the dull business trip, or Paul and Cindy have invited you to visit them for the weekend."

First, she had a flash of anger, but then realized two things, one, nothing ever seemed to get going unless Steve did something and two; she did want to see them. She took the Atlanta ticket from his hand and said, "No pictures will be sent while I am there, anything goes, and I'll tell you what happens when I get home."

We nodded in agreement and they walked on, kissed and went to their separate gates.

Cindy and Paul picked her up at the airport. The conversation was friendly, awkward due to the underlying tension. Paul dropped them off at the house and said he had to pick someone up and would be back around 7 to take them out. In the house, Cindy showed her around and then to her room, inviting her to shower up after her trip.

There was still a lot of awkwardness having been away from this so long. Jessica slipped into the shower and washed clean. Her thoughts went back to their previous encounters and as she fantasized about sex with them, her hand slipped down between her legs and she began masturbating. She leaned against the shower wall and sprayed the shower head onto her clit. If felt so good that in no time she was caught up in a powerful orgasm.

Only after she was done did she open her eyes to see Cindy standing there naked and watching. Her fingers were moist and wet, and she had been clearly masturbating watching Jessica.

She jumped in the shower, pressed her body against Jessica's and locked her in a passionate kiss. As the warm water poured over them, they allowed their hands to roam freely. Soon Jessica had a finger in one Cindy's clit and began kissing down her body, spending the time to lick and suck on her breasts. She slipped two fingers inside her and wrapped her arm around back, slipped two fingers into her ass as well. She dropped her knees and tongued Cindy's cunt with unbridled passion, with her fingers slamming over and over inside her. Her first orgasm was massive, but Jessica did not stop. The second was even bigger, and her body shook completely, but Jessica did not stop, but instead slipped more fingers in her ass and pussy and double the intensity of her sucking. When the third orgasm hit, Jessica felt Cindy go limp. She grabbed her and helped her to the floor of the shower as her body was jello.

Coming back, Cindy grabbed Jessica's hand and pulled her out of the shower. She dried her off but didn't take the time to dry herself off. She threw Jessica on the bed and rushed out of the room, and just as quickly returned. She had a strap-on wrapped around her body.

Jessica smiled and went to speak, but Cindy was instantly on her driving the dildo all the way into her cunt. Cindy's wet body was all over Jessica's as her mouth was as well. She pounded Jessica's cunt with ferocity until she felt Jessica's body vibrate with her first orgasm. She flipped Jessica over and pounded her from behind, slipping two fingers into Jessica's ass. Jessica came over and over under the assault. After a bit, they lost the strap on and moved into 69 and took turns pushing each other over the edge.

Jessica was on her back, licking Cindy when she looked back at the door and saw Paul standing there...and another guy!

"So, I see thing got started without me," Paul said with a smile and the other guy just staring. Jessica noticed that he was very handsome. Dark hair, tan, muscular and most likely Italian.

Cindy got up and shut the door on them. "Sorry about that. We should get ready to go." She smiled, wrapped herself in a towel and left Jessica in the room to ponder who this guy was and what he must think having just walked in on them.

Both women wore dresses and looked classy and respectable as they went into the fine restaurant. Max turned out to be a friend of Paul's and was a very nice and funny guy. He worked as an investment banker and had known Paul through mutual clients. Interestingly he said nothing of what he had seen, which put Jessica at ease; that and his eyes and the two glasses of wine. They laughed and had a good time eventually going to an upscale bar where they sat in a booth in the back. Jessica sat next to Max with Cindy next to her and Paul next to Cindy.

By now they were all fairly drunk, except Paul who was driving. Jessica felt Cindy's hand go across her thigh, but it didn't settle there. Her hand moved into Max's lap to his shocked amazement. He went to move it, but Paul gave him a smile that said it was okay with him. Reaching over Jessica, she pulled Max's cock out of his pants and pulled on it until it was hard. Then to Jessica's amazement, she slipped to the floor and came around to suck on his cock. Simultaneously she shoved a free hand up between Jessica's legs and slid fingers into her pussy. Cindy was working both of them hard.

Jessica didn't know if it was Cindy's touch or the wine or what but she looked over at Max and shoved her tongue in his mouth. Cindy sucked harder as Jessica reached over and helped her by stroking his dick. Cindy stopped sucking and pulled Jessica down to the floor to take her place, and she did so willingly. Cindy and Paul watched as Jessica sucked Max until he shot a full load deep in her throat.

The waitress stood there paralyzed. "We'll take the check," Paul said with a smile.

They instantly shot home. Everyone was naked. Jessica and Cindy took turns fucking each other and fucking the guys. At one point Jenifer was riding Max with Cindy's strap-on buried in her ass. Then Paul took Cindy's place. Then the guys fucked Cindy while Jessica masturbated watching them. The drinks and the sex lasted all night until finally they were exhausted. Paul and Cindy went to their bedroom, Jessica to hers and Max, being too drunk to drive, went to sleep on the couch.

Jessica woke first in the morning. She was surprised that she didn't have a hangover at all. She came out to find Cindy and Paul's door shut and no sound. She went to the kitchen to get some coffee, and as she milled about, she had forgotten that Max was still there. There he was on the couch sleeping naked on top of a blanket. She couldn't believe what had happened, but as she looked at his beautiful body, she felt aroused, not ashamed.

He opened his eyes and looked at her. silently, he reached out a hand to her and pulled her to him.

"I can't do this, last night was a group thing, and I was drunk!" she thought panicked to herself. But his kiss felt so good, and his strong hands pulling her close reignited what she had felt the night before.

His mouth was all over hers as his hands freely roamed her body. He stood up and carried her into her bed. His mouth was on hers as was his body and she could feel him growing erect between her legs. Any fight she had in her was gone as she spread her legs and wrapped them around him allowing him to penetrate her deeply. They continued to kiss as his body moved in rhythm to fuck her to her first orgasm.

She grabbed his hand, maybe thinking that doing some a bit deviant would make this okay, and pushed his hand behind her to her ass. He understood and slipped two fingers into her ass as he continued to fuck her cunt deeply.

She looked him in his beautiful eyes, "fuck my ass."

He slid from her pussy and pushed her legs back, exposing her bud. He placed the tip of his glistening cock at the entrance and slowly pushed his manhood into her asshole until it was in as far as he could go. His butt moved up and down powerfully as he thrust into her ass. She came repeatedly, but none as big as when he grunted loudly and shot a hot load of cum deep into her ass. They embraced and kissed for a bit until he slipped out, got dressed and headed out with a quiet goodbye.

Paul and Cindy got up and began milling around. It was weird being there the next day as she was used to having sex and then leaving. She got up and chatted with them telling them nothing about that morning. They had plans for the day. Paul had to leave right then and Cindy in a bit.

They were soon left alone, and Cindy grilled her about her thoughts about last night and if Jessica liked it; she did. Cindy had to leave "but I don't want to leave you pent up as I know you must still be horny from last night. I know I am."

Again Jessica didn't say a word about the morning as Cindy pushed her down onto the couch. Her tongue went right to work, and her fingers followed soon behind. She was finger fucking her cunt with one hand when she slid fingers into Jessica's tender ass. "Hmmm, it's still wet from last night." she noted, not aware that it was fresh cum with which she was fingering Jessica's ass. Jessica could feel his cock still there and coupled with Cindy's treatment, she had an incredible orgasm that shook her whole body.

"Wow, you were still hot to trot!" Cindy said with a glistening smile. "Well, there may be more of that tonight." She kissed Jessica. "I should be back around three, feel free to help yourself to anything." And out the door, she went.

She shuffled around most of the morning, taking a timeout to call Steve and tell him everything was okay; she didn't mention Max. She showered, which took a long time as she masturbated several times. She grabbed a bite and sat in the living room on Max's couch to watch some TV. Around noon the door opened and in walked Paul and Max. They talked cordially and sat on the couch next to her. Finally, the conversation shifted, "So Max told me about this morning." Paul said with a glint in his eye as he put a hand on her thigh.

"So I guess you enjoyed yourself last night."

She smiled embarrassed.

Paul stood and pulled his pants down.

"But Cindy is not here." Jessica protested.

Paul removed his drawers and showed her his stiff cock. "Suck." Was all he said as he pushed his dick towards her face.

She opened her mouth and took him in. Max rubbed her tits and then slowly undressed her. As she sucked, Max buried his hand in her cunt, and she opens her legs to give him complete access. He slipped between her legs and ate her to a powerful orgasm.

He stood and removed his pants and Jessica went back and forth between the two cocks. Before long she found herself on top of Max's cock, and Paul buried in her ass. Something in her brain seemed to have been shaken loose. She started to swear and talk dirty telling them to fuck her and fuck her ass and cunt and make her cum. She was like a wild animal as they boned her for an hour straight without them cumming.

She was begging out loud for their cum each time she had an orgasm. Time after time she came and both took turns, switching positions and pounding her like it was a workout. Finally and together, they both shot deep inside her. She loved it and actually was proud of making Paul cum. She cleaned them both off. They dressed and left her there.

Something had happened there; she didn't know what. Alone, she couldn't stop masturbating. She was craving more cock and Cindy's pussy. Every time she came, she started to think about it again and had to jam her fingers in her ass and pussy and again. When Cindy came home, she found Jessica on the couch, leaning over with her ass in the air, fingers buried in her cunt and ass, fucking herself to another powerful orgasm. They spent the rest of the afternoon with the strap on and a few dildos.

The rest of the trip was a blur of sex, cock, pussy, public displays, and cum. When she went to the airport, she wasn't sure she could last the 45-minute plane ride home without cumming. On the plane she found herself eyeballing the legs of the girl next to her. The girl was clearly made nervous by the heat coming from Jessica, but Jessica did not hesitate to stare lustfully. Midway through the short flight the girl had to excuse herself to the restroom to deal with her soaking wet panties.

She arrived at the airport, and Steve picked her up. They had barely left the parking area when she was on his dick wrapping her lips around his shaft. He pulled the car over and fucked her in the daylight filling her pussy with a fresh load of cum. Even though she came three times while he fucked her, she wanted even more.

On the way home, she told him all about Paul and Cindy but didn't even notice that she didn't mention Max. Steve watched her talk and didn't think she noticed that she had her hand between her legs masturbating while she told him. Something had happened to her, and Steve was the beneficiary for the next several days in a row, where she either fucked him wildly or he walked in to find her fucking herself with a dildo and watching porn (one of his favorite things in the world).

That's why it was no surprise when she so quickly embraced his suggestion of finding her a dominatrix.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers