J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 20

Story Info
Jessica's Lesbian Gangbang.
2.3k words
4
24.9k
11

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
161 Followers

Welcome home Knees

Out of the blue, Jessica got an invitation to come to a party at her former mistress Diva's house. She hadn't heard much from her old bisexual woman's group in years and assumed the old days were in the past, but she was glad to hear from her former mistress and thought if nothing else, it would be fun to see the old gang.

She could see from the invite that Diane, Fran, Karen and a bunch of the previous and a lot of new women were going. The only thing that struck her as curious was the weird invitation title, Welcome Home Knees; Pretty darn cryptic.

On the night of the event, she kissed Steve goodnight. He was hopeful like a puppy dog, but she was pretty sure that all of them had moved past the sex stuff.

What she didn't tell him was that ever since her visit to Atlanta she was horny all the time and had been masturbating everywhere to all kinds of crazy images. Nearly every chance she got she looked at porn and touched herself. She fucked him every night whether he was up for it or not, which frankly he was euphoric about this.

He did notice that she was fucking her ass with something nearly every time now and she was talking a bit raunchy at times, which was an exciting new wrinkle. Something had come unhinged in Atlanta, and she wasn't totally sure she could keep it under control.

Max had sent her some dick pics, which normally wouldn't have done much, but she masturbated every time and had sent him pics with dildos in various places. She couldn't believe she would do such a thing. They were not doing anything emotional; it was just nasty stuff. She promised herself, that if they were ever in a position to be together again, she would tell Steve first; odds are he would probably approve.

Anyway, she arrived at the party to find cars everywhere. It looks like even though she came when the invitation said, she was one of the last ones there.

She walked into a crowded house of women, and she was a greeted with a chorus of "Hi Jessica! Welcome home!" So many old friends and kinky memories. Everyone was laughing and having fun. She caught up on all of their lives as they drank heavily. It turns out that some of the group had still been getting together, but never all of them like tonight. Everyone was in great spirits.

She was very pleased to see the Sophia, the Spanish girl who had been the first girl to hit on her at a lesbian bar was there. They struck up a conversation, and in short order, she was wet from talking to this gorgeous woman. She tried to act like she wasn't. Later she was introduced to a group of thick lesbians with short hair. They were very friendly to her, and she was at ease with them and everyone. The Sophia kept bringing her drinks, and before long her constant lust and the booze was affecting her.

It was about then that she noticed the crowd had thinned out to just a few left in the room, Including Diva and Sophia. She saw three of the dykes disappear around the corner leaving only Diva and Sophia. Without a word, Sophia pressed her lips to Jessica catching her completely off guard. Her soft lips felt so good against hers. They started making out in earnest forgetting about Diva.

Then all at once, she felt Diva's hand shoot up her skirt to the wetness between her legs. "Ah good, I see you are still the same. Had to check." Diva smiled. "Now come with me."

They led her by the hands into a large room where all the women from the party were sitting around in a large circle. "This is a welcome home party for you. Are you ready to be part of the group again?" Diva asked.

Even if Jessica had wanted to say no, she couldn't have because she was already horny and Sophia was fingering her ass through her skirt. "Yes."

Diva led her by the hand to the big chair at the far end of the room and had her sit. She went to a big bag and pulled out a huge dildo. It looked to be the size of an arm. She handed it to Jessica, "masturbate for us." Jessica was thrown. She had not been prepared for something like this. Diva and Sophia sat in their chairs across the room to watch and see what Jessica would do. She made a couple of jokes trying to slip out of this, but no one responded, they just stared at her.

She knew she had to do this or she wouldn't be allowed back in the group. She looked at Diane who was looking great; Fran, hot as always; Diva who had gotten even hotter and the rest of the women.

She reached up and removed her skirt. Wearing just her panties, she massaged her clit while they watched. Before long she had moved the panties aside and was playing with her clit directly. Eventually, she removed her panties, and as they watched, she worked it very slowly into her cunt. It was so big it was difficult for her, but she was so wet and turned on, it would eventually find its way inside.

She looked up after she finally had the full dildo in her cunt. They were all salivating, and the dykes, in particular, were on the edge of their seats. Looking around the room, she began to pound her pussy with the dildo. She knew what Diva wanted, and she knew she would not be satisfied until she came in front of all of them. She looked around lustfully as she fucked herself harder, using her free hand to rub her clit. She looked across the room at Diva who parted her legs in her skirt and showed her pussy to Jessica. This sent her over the top and with everybody watching she shook, convulsed and came so hard she nearly blacked out.

When she opened her eyes, she saw hungry eyes on her body.

"Ladies," Diva said, cueing them with the next part of the plan which had been put in motion long before she got there. All of them stood up and removed their panties, skirts, shorts, etc., leaving a room full of half-naked women.

"Welcome, home Jessica, now on your knees." She now realized the meaning of the invitation.

There were more than 20 women in the room. There was no way she could satisfy them all. Diva looked at her and then the girl sitting next to her; a very thick and large lesbian with a clean shave box. Jessica slowly slipped to her knees in front of the dyke and put her tongue on her clit. The dyke grabbed her head tightly and shoved Jessica's face into her cunt. Jessica licked and sucked until she could feel the dyke's knees wrap around her head like a snake as she came.

Diva again looked at her, and she followed the unspoken and slid to the next woman; a Rubenesque black woman in professional attire. She quickly found her pussy and simultaneously pushed a finger inside her cunt to make her cum quicker. Midway through she felt a hand on her ass and saw one of the women behind her rubbing her ass. She had a dildo in her hand, which she slid into Jessica's cunt. She instantly came but the woman continued to work the dildo. Before long the black woman was crying out and cumming. She came hard and wet and soaked Jessica's face.

With the woman still fucking her cunt, she moved to the next woman and sucked her to a quick orgasm. The woman behind her went back to her seat, but another went behind holding two dildos. She filled both of Jessica's holes while Jessica continued to work on a new pussy. While the other worked her holes she brought this woman to a vicious orgasm and she too soaked Jessica with her juices. She was covered already and the night was young.

She went around the room going down on one after another, some just came and called out, while others soaked Jessica further. Different woman took turns working her ass and pussy with various objects causing her to cum over and over again.

She was about ½ way around the room when she saw Diane get up and put on a huge strap-on. She was so hot for Diane. Diane slid it in and fucked Jessica hard pushing her face into one of the dyke's pussy. She had trouble concentrating on the pussy while she was being fucked so hard, but she stayed on task. She made another cum.

She moved to the next dyke, a really big, tough looking one with tattoos and very short hair. The dyke turned around and bent over while grabbing Jessica's hair and guiding it to her asshole. While she was fucked, she tongued and licked her bud, sliding her tongue inside often. She wanted to make her cum from just having her ass eaten, and she did. The bull dykes big legs quivered, and she shot a look back at Jessica that she couldn't believe she was cumming from anal. The next dyke, a smaller almost masculine lesbian also turned around. Jessica worked her ass, pussy, and clit.

She felt Diane slip from her pussy which instantly felt hungry, but Diane just as quickly rammed the dildo into Jessica's ass. She pounded away like a Jackhammer, but Jessica managed to stay somewhat focused and at the same time as she came, the other girl game so hard she fell forward into the chair.

For the next three, she finger banged two while she licked the clit of the girl in the middle. She was fucking two blondes on each side of the brunette she was licking, one in the pussy and one in the ass. She finished the brunette off just as she was having another anal orgasm from Diane. Then she took care of the two blondes with her tongue.

There were so many more, and her jaw was already tired; she just wasn't sure how she would be able to finish. But she went from pussy to pussy eating them to orgasm, while various women took turns fucking her. Finally, she was down to 6 and Diva.

After she had licked Sophia and Fran, they both donned strap ons. Fran lay on her back and turned Jessica, so her ass was over the dildo, and as it slipped inside, she pulled her back towards her. Sophia moved in front and fucked her pussy. Jessica looked up, and the next girl was straddling her face. She ate hungrily, and when this woman finally came, she was a gusher, soaking Jessica's shirt clean through so it looked like she was in a wet t-shirt contest.

Moving as a unit, Jessica was able to get under the next delicious cunt. She was numb everywhere and was cumming so often she couldn't tell when she wasn't. She made short work of the remaining woman, leaving only Diva. The two other girls slipped out of her and went to their seats.

Diva had Jessica lick her feet up to her thighs, to eat her ass and pussy. Diva pushed Jessica's soaking wet arms down and directed her to masturbate with the double dildo which had one handle but a dick for front and back. She pounded herself aggressively. Feeling all of the women looking at her only made her cum more.

She worshipped Diva's cunt like no other. Diva could feel the special treatment from her former pet and appreciated the sensation. Jessica was not trying to make Diva cum; she was making love to her pussy and ass. Finally, after a prolonged period, Diva's body shook, and she too came in Jessica's face. This, in turn, caused Jessica to have her biggest orgasm of the night.

Slowly she slid the dildo out her well-spent pussy and ass and stumbled back to her chair. She was exhausted. The women dressed, and as they went to leave, they welcomed Jessica back and kissed her on the cheek or lips.

Finally, Diva and Jessica were the only ones left. "My husband is due home in a few minutes, so no more play tonight. I am very proud of you. We don't get together often, but when they heard you were back and what I had in mind, they all showed up." She kissed Jessica and then handed her a DVD. "And this is for you and Steve for whenever you get home. Oh and this." And she gave Jessica a few sheets with names, pictures and phone numbers on it. "They all would love to hear from you when you want to get together with them."

Jessica was exhausted by the time she got home. Far too tired to shower, she planned on just slipping into bed and sleeping for hours. Steve was sound asleep and wasn't budging. She was just getting ready to lay down when she remember the DVD. "I wonder what it is?" she put it in and lay back in bed. The video started, and she knew instantly. Someone had filmed the whole thing. She watched herself masturbating in front of them. She saw herself on her hands and knees pleasing them one after another. She reached over to touch Steve and found a rock hard cock waiting for her. He took his eyes off the screen long enough to look back at her with a huge smile. It looks like she is going too fucked one more time tonight.

hesse1
hesse1
161 Followers