J&S Journey - Sidestory Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica Finds her Perfect Woman.
1.5k words
3.57
9.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
162 Followers

These are the ongoing stories of Vixen Jessica and her Stag husband Steve.

*

Jessica and Heather had been fucking for weeks. Steve set them up through a sex site, and it was great. Heather had never been with a woman, but she wasn't having sex with her husband and wanted to give it a try.

The first time they got together was supposed to be for drinks and getting to know each other. Instead, they spent about a ½ a cocktail worth of time before they were rushing back to her house to get naked.

Heather had taken a cab there, so on the entire road to her house, she was giving Jessica directions in between sucking on her neck and ear and slamming her fingers into Jessica's cunt. Steve was surprised at how often they were getting together as typically Jessica was only up for once a month and they were getting together more than once a week. Jessica couldn't get enough of her.

Heather was married, but her husband was traveling overseas for months at a time. She had discovered he had been cheating on his trips so had him checked for STD's whenever he came home, which was not that much.

Their main house was opulent and in the Rosewood Estates. It freaked Jessica out at first, because Steve and Jessica also lived in Rosewood and Heather had hidden where she lived before they met and had no intent of bringing Jessica there at all. However, their chemistry was instant and intense. She let down all pretense and took her right back to Rosewood.

Jessica had been cumming all the way home, so it was a shock when she realized where Heather had brought her; her own neighborhood! By then she was too hot and couldn't have stopped things if she wanted. They were barely inside her door, by the time Heather was on her knees with Jessica pressed up against the wall. Jessica could not remember coming like this before; it seemed it would never end.

She threw Heather down on the carpet and ripped her clothes off, sucking and kissing her whole body before focusing in on her clit. She enjoyed making Heather cum so much that she came herself just from hearing Heather.

The final kicker was when Heather begged Jessica to fuck her ass. Jessica had never met a girl that liked it like she did. They were in 69 for what seemed like hours, eating each other's cunts and finger fucking each other's asses and pussies.

When she came home to Steve that night, instead of the usual telling of stories while fucking, she passed out cold and slept late the next morning.

They talked every day, and their friendship was refreshing. They found each other easy to talk to and shared a lot in common. Steve had walked in more than once to find Jessica, legs spread, dildo ramming in her pussy, having phone sex with Heather. He was a bit jealous, but he knew in the long run, this was fun for his wife and happy wife, happy life.

After the first few times, she brought him home pictures finally. Heather was almost six ft, blonde and attractive. The pictures she brought at first where in her house, them having sex in various positions and with various toys. Then she brought some pictures from a dressing room in the local mall, a bathroom in a bar and a few other places. They even went on a weekend trip to Daytona, and she brought him back video of her going down on Heather in a strip bar. On that one he blew his load when she touched his dick. Then something interesting happened.

"Do you want to come watch us?"

"Just watch?"

"Yes, just watch."

"Hell yes!"

So they made plans and the big night took forever to arrive. Steve and Jessica showed up at Heather's house, and they were greeted by a beautiful meal, drinks, and a beaming Heather. She was dressed in loose clothes, but they were almost see through. He saw his wife looking at Heather several times during the meal and licking her lips. She was hungry.

They invited Steve into the living room which featured a fluffy rug, three large couches and a huge TV on the wall. Steve sat in one of the couches while Jessica and Heather went to the floor. As he watched, they started to make out, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. The caressed their arms and took turns kissing around their necks and ears.

She looked at me and then Jessica, "Should I put it on?" She asked Jessica who nodded approvingly.

Jessica looked at Steve with a smile as Heather went over and loaded a DVD. It started to play as Jessica and Heather returned to making out. Steve was blown away; the video was several long sessions of these two beauties fucking that they recorded.

They were on the floor removing clothing, making out, while the video showed Jessica up against a pool table and Heather strap on fucking her in the ass. Jessica was begging her to fuck her harder. Steve pants were having trouble containing his guy.

Heather was on the floor straddling Jessica's face and writhing to her first orgasm while watching the video; the scene was in a bar somewhere, and they were filming them fingering each other under the table while the crowd was oblivious.

Jessica got up, and Heather licked her ass and shoved her fingers in Jessica's pussy making her cum hard. Heather pulled close to Jessica's ear and whispered. Jessica whispered back. They giggled like little school girls, and then Jessica straddled Heather's face on the floor. Heather had her legs spread apart and she was fingering herself hard. Steve was staring at the whole scene.

"Do you want to lick her pussy?" Jessica asked Steve.

They had a few awkward exchanges before he was sure this is what she wanted. He slipped to the floor between Heather's legs and flicked, tongue fucked and sucked her cunt until she came for him, which in turn made Jessica cum. They changed positions, and he sucked Jessica to orgasm while she did the same to Heather.

Eventually, they fell into another 69, and Steve went back to his seat to watch. Heather stopped again and without asking, crawled along the floor slowly towards Steve. Jessica joined her. Steve was a little nervous. Together they took his shirt off and licked and bit all over his body. They unzipped and removed his pants and shorts.

His cock was stiff and at full attention. He feared that if they touched it, it would explode. They licked up and down his thighs and met at his balls. They took turns sucking his balls and then up to his shaft. Together they ran their lips and tongues up and down the length of his cock; he was not long for this world.

Then Heather pulled out a little bag and in it was a ring to wrap around Steve's dick. It was that moment that Jessica realized that Heather was ready for this the whole time. She slid it down his cock which kept him hard, but he didn't feel like he would be cumming anytime soon. Heather turned around and backed up onto Steve's cock. She lay back against him and used her legs to slid up and down with his cock in her cunt. Jessica came around and licked Heather's breast and clit making her cum several times on her husband's dick. The switched positions and Jessica enjoyed the same.

Heather and Jessica took Steve to the ground and laid him down. Jessica slid on his dick and lay close to him grinding away. At first Heather just ate Jessica's ass, but eventually, she pulled on her strap on and they DPd Jessica, who came too many times to count and hard enough that she almost passed out.

Then they changed this up, and Heather slid her ass down on Steve's cock and spread her legs so Jessica could roughly fuck her cunt with the strap-on at the same time. Finally, Steve was starting to hurt a bit from the ring. They had him stand up.

They knelt in front of him and sucked his cock and balls while running their hands up his ass. It didn't take long once the ring was off and Steve was soon spraying cum on two beautiful faces with open mouths. They jacked every last drop out and then were making out together with their mouths having the taste of fresh cum.

It took Steve a much shorter refractory period than he can remember since he was a young guy and they spent hours fucking each other in different ways. Finally, they were spent, which is to say, Steve was spent. They cleaned up and dressed up. Heather walked them to the door.

"Can we do this again sometime?" She asked.

Steve could say nothing because before he could speak Jessica said, "Oh yes!"

Then he watched Jessica and Heather have a passionate kiss good night. Heather gave Steve a peck on the cheek, but also grabbed his cock. "I definitely want some more of this!"

So for the next several months while Heather and Jessica were fucking multiple times a week, Steve was treated to a little extra fun once or twice each month.

hesse1
hesse1
162 Followers