Jane

Story Info
Interracial, Cuckold, Sub, Humiliation, Other man's Babys.
13.7k words
3.95
53.9k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been divorced for about two years and on the dating circle, but not doing well. I met Jane in a bar; she was flirting shamelessly with every good-looking man who approached her. She stood about 5 feet five and weighed no more than 100 pounds she was beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyes, small perfectly formed breasts, a body to die for, perhaps 25 years old. The type of girl who I had always I admired from afar but never had the nerve to do more than watch. During the evening I caught her eye a couple of times and she smiled at me. I was hooked for the rest of the evening I could do no more than watch. It appeared that she was there with three friends. They were all dancing with different men throughout the evening. However, my blonde seemed to have the most admirers and danced almost continuously. Eventually she seemed to settle on one. She was all over him and his hands were all over her. About midnight they left with his arm around her and her clinging to him. I was shocked, there was no doubt about what they were about to be doing. I had to face the bar carefully to hide the raging erection I had from the thought of that innocent looking young woman with that 6', 200lb man between her legs.

However, the following week found me back in the same bar watching again as she arrived around 10pm with the same group of friends and went through the same process. Only this time she stayed the entire evening and left with her friends. Two or three times she glanced at me and smiled, causing my heart to pound in my chest. I still was unable to get up enough nerve to ask her to dance. This continued for about four more weeks each Thursday evening. Once more I noticed her leaving hanging on to the same guy she had left with the first time that I had seen her. I had in the meantime figured out who he was. His name was Tim Smail he was an ex minor league football player who worked as a salesman for a local real estate company. I understood that he was engaged to be married and I knew for sure that this was not the girl he was engaged to. I again couldn't help imagining this pair in bed, her legs wrapped around him. My cock was so hard it ached.

Then, one evening as I stood watching her inconspicuously, she left her friends and walked over to me, I was stunned as she took my hand and led me to the dance floor. She was a wonderful dancer. The balance of the evening went by in a haze as we danced talked and drank. About midnight she took my hand and said, "come on, you've been watching me for a long time you're taking me home tonight". When I got to her home I discovered that she had two children from a failed marriage who were in bed. She sent the babysitter home and her and I spent the rest of the night talking. We did make out a bit but we never made it to the bedroom that night. Before I left I had asked her out for the following night. From then on, we were an item although both of us had busy schedules at work we were able to see each other every Thursday Friday and Saturday nights. She was not only the girl of my dreams she was the best thing in bed that I had ever known. We made love in every way possible, I found that my very favorite was to lie between her legs or in the 69 position and lick and suck on that wonderful pussy for hours. She was so sweet and tasty, even after I had cum in her tight little hole I thought nothing of going down on her and cleaning her out. A few times when she was really climbing for her climax and I had cum too soon, she would roll me to my back and placing a knee on either side of my face she would lower her pussy onto my mouth for me to give her that queen of all comes, as I gazed upward across her breast to those Beautiful blue eyes.

Then one Wednesday I received a phone call from her. Hi honey she said, "Look, you don't have to agree and I will do what you think best, but, my girlfriends have been asking me to go over to the Bug with them for a girl's night on Thursday. What do you think?" The Bug is the nickname of a town about 5 miles from us and across the border in the US.

I had no problem with that and suggested that yes, she should go, it wasn't fair of me to demand all of her time. Thus, started the habit of her going out with the girls every Thursday night. Our schedule changed from then on so that I came directly to her house every Friday from work and stayed there until I went back to work on Monday morning. That gave her and I two nights out, a family day on Saturday and a movie and cuddle day and night on Sundays as the kids went to their fathers from Saturday evening until Monday morning. I soon found that on Thursdays I was quite lonely and often would drive past her house at about the time she would get home after the bar is closed but I didn't stop because I wanted her to have her own evening off. Then one Friday evening I picked her up we had a lovely evening as usual. She did mention that her girlfriend's car had broken down the night before and that they had to hitch a ride home with a friend who had been in the same bar at the time.

When I asked who the friend was she told me that it was Tim Smail. When I heard the name, I remembered that he had been the guy that she had left the bar with a couple of times several months ago, just before we met. I felt my cock rise in my pants on hearing this. I hadn't thought much about it at the time except that I had been very jealous of him for the beautiful girl who was clinging to him as he left the bar and of what he was obviously about to do with her. Also, I couldn't forget what watching them leave together had caused my cock to do. I had gotten immediately hard each time that had happened. I felt my cock get instantly hard in my pants as what might have happened sank into my mind. This was a man whom had been screwing my girlfriend before me. Then I realized what was happening and suddenly it hit me, I was hard thinking about another man screwing my girl. What kind of man did that? "I remember him, I thought he had gotten married, what was he doing out at a bar without his fiancé".

"Oh, he's not getting married until a week from Saturday so he was just out for a couple of drinks in the evening, his fiancé is busy making wedding arrangements so he was left on his own".

I couldn't keep myself from probing further, "I'll bet he dropped you off last didn't he"?

She squirmed a little bit but finally answered, "Yes he did, why would you ask that"?

"How could I not ask that? You're young, single gorgeous and hotter then hell, what red-blooded man in his right mind wouldn't drop you off last? I'll bet he even convinced you to invite him in for a coffee, right! Besides, remember when I was just watching you in the bar, when I didn't have the nerve to approach you? I do remember that he was a special friend of yours. I remember how you danced with him. How could I blame him for trying to get a little of this"? As I talked to her I was stroking her body from top to bottom kissing her nipples and her boobs my hand went to her pussy and found her wet and squirming. I rolled on top of her and slipped my cock into her dripping pussy. I'll bet he even convinced you come in here for a little playing around, didn't he?"

Oh, she moaned as she lifted her hips and pulled me into her, "you're so bad you're making love to me and asking me about another man how could you do that"?

"I don't know why", I replied, "but it sure as hell turned me on thinking about my girlfriend having and old boyfriend up to her bedroom for a booty call especially when it's only a week and a half before he's going to marry another woman".

Ohh, Ohh she moaned as she raised to me, her arms were around my back and she was digging her nails into me, "Oh you are so bad. I couldn't help myself, he is really good in bed and when he got me in the house and started making out with me I had to have him one more time before he gets married. When we got in the living room and started making out he just picked me up and carried me to the bedroom he threw me down on the bed right where I am now, stripped off my clothes and put it in me. I was crazy for it by then and couldn't resist at all. His cock is really big and once he got the head into me I just had to have it all. I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to cheat on you, but he and I have been sex buddies since we were teenagers. We never liked each other much, but we always connected in bed. You know how bad my marriage was, when I couldn't stand it any longer, I would call Tim and meet him for a quickie to take the edge off. Now he's getting married and won't be there anymore. I just felt the world closing in and when he brought me home, I just had to have it one last time. I'm sorry, but that's what happened. Now you're going to hate me."

"No, I'm not going to hate you, not ever, I love you, I know you didn't do that to hurt me. Besides, it is really making me horny thinking that just last night, you were in the same spot you are now, but with another man's cock in you. A bigger cock than mine and that big sucker putting it to you. Did he cum in you?"

"Yess, oh yes, he came and came, if I didn't have a loop, I'm sure I would have been pregnant this morning. There was still some dripping into my panties when I went to work even after a shower. Now I want you to cum in me please put your cum where his was, I want you I love you." That pushed me over the edge and I came like gangbusters. She came with me we lay there soaking in what had happened, for many minutes before I rolled to the side and pulled her into my embrace. The rest of the weekend returned to normal. Then the following Thursday when she again left with her friends to visit their favorite bar. That evening I found myself at loose ends and about midnight found myself driving past her house. There was a car parked out front. I was totally shocked it was Tim's car. I instantly knew what was going on. After driving around the block a couple of times I found an inconspicuous spot to park across the street from her house where I could see his car and the lights in her house.

I couldn't help myself I sat there for three hours with my cock in my hand but refusing to let myself come. Finally, her door opened and he stepped out. He turned as she stepped to the door and took her in his arms for a kiss good night. She was in her housecoat and it dropped open as her arms went around him I could see her naked body pressed against him as they joined in a deep tongue lashing kiss. Then he turned and walked away as she stood staring after him.

His taillights where not even out of sight as I left my car and put my finger on her doorbell. In a second her door opened and she stood there with only her housecoat. "Oh my God John, what are you doing here it's three in the morning?"

I couldn't speak I simply pulled her into my arms and kissed her I could taste her lover on her, the taste suggested that she had probably given him a blow job, but I didn't care. After holding and kissing her for a few moments I pulled back and looked her in the eye. "I just saw your friend leaving and I had to see you. I love you. I want you." I pulled her back into my arms again and as I did her coat came loose and suddenly I had her gorgeous body against me. I eased her back into her living room and pushed the door closed behind me. Then she was against her Couch and her knees gave out and she sank down pulling me to my knees in front of her. Her house coat slipped open and suddenly my face was directly in front of her breasts I could see small bite marks here and there, her nipples where standing straight out and very hard she what had what might even have been spots of dried come on her chest and stomach. I buried my face and her breasts licking every tiny red mark.

Suddenly I found myself moving down, spreading her legs further as I approached her pussy I could see the cum dripping from her. Her hands went to my head and pulled me up to her lips again. "No, no, you can't go down there, I'm dirty, he came in me you don't want to taste that" as she spoke she was kissing me and I pulled back from her and looked her in the eye, "Yes I do want to do that, you're mine, I love you, I want you. I waited in the car while he was with you. I knew what was happening, but I couldn't do anything about it. Now I need to show you how much I need you." I again moved down on my knees between her thighs, I gazed at her gaping pussy lips. I had never seen them spread so wide and as I watched a gob of his cum dropped onto the cushion below her. Her pussy hair was matted with cum and even the insides of her thighs were crusty with dry cum. I had never seen a pussy that messy even after a full evening of sex. She had told me how much he came but I still couldn't believe what was now before my eyes. Her pussy lips where hanging open indicating how big his cock must have been. I couldn't stop myself I moved in and my mouth closed over her open and dripping pussy. The stink and taste of used sex, almost overwhelmed me. I had to pause for a moment to adjust. But I kept my mouth there as I swallowed my first taste ever of another man. Then I realized that it wasn't just the taste of another man, it was the taste of my woman that I needed so badly. Then I seriously went to work sucking his cum from her.

Her hands went to my head pulling me to her and I lifted her legs over my shoulders and gave myself up to her wonderful fountain. She started moaning and lifting her hips to my tongue, "Oh, my God, what you're doing to me, it feels so good. Oh yes, yes do it, taste me. You're so bad. Another man just fucked your girlfriend and now you're going down on me. That's another man's cum that you're tasting. He has a huge cock and I do love the feeling of it. I love you but I Love what he does to me. When he puts that big cock into me I have to have more I must've cum five times tonight while he fucked me. It feels so good to have you clean me up, your tongue is so good." She then started coming. She screamed in her ecstasy, I had never seen her cum like that before. It was amazing.

Even as she started to come down from her high, I moved up, eased her over on her back and plunged my aching cock into her. She was so wet and slimy, I could feel nothing but the heat of juices in her. The tight pussy that I was so used to was a cavern of slime and it was wonderful. I came almost instantly blasting a huge a huge load of cum into her to mix with the remnants of her lover.

We lay together basking in the glow of our climaxes for only a few moments until she took my hand and led me to her bed where we collapsed together on the scummy sheets where she had taken a lover only an hour before. The following Saturday Tim was married and that chapter of our love life ended.

Chapter 2

Although her old friend no longer visited the bars, Jane and her friends continued their weekly girl's night out except that they switched to Friday nights so they didn't have to work the following day. I went back to seeing her on Thursday nights. On Friday nights I would go for a drink with the boys after work but soon found that I was ready to go home by 10 or 11. Being alone was no fun so I began dropping by her place at the end of the evening and sending her babysitter home while I went to wait in her bed for her return.

When she would arrive, she would always be horny and would wake me up to make love. She would tease me a little about the men who had bought her drinks and danced with her through the evening. She claimed that American men were so generous with their money that she never had to pay for a drink. It would always make me horny when she talked about how they had tried to get into her panties and how hard she had made their cocks and how she had left them with hard-ons while she came home to me.

Then about two months later when she arrived home a little tipsy, she mentioned that they had met a new group of men in their favorite bar. These where construction guys who were in that town on a contract and would be there for about three months. I could tell by her tone that at least one of them had certainly attracted her. I goaded her about it and finally she admitted to being attracted to one guy. "Okay, okay, I'll tell you yes there is one chap, Tony, with them who is really something else. He's an engineer he's about 6 feet four and 220 pounds he is absolutely gorgeous. He's that deep dark African black. I danced with him a few times and he is a great dancer as well."

"Hey a black man I hope that when they say 'once you go black you can't go back' isn't true. I'd hate to lose you"?

"Oh, don't be silly, you won't lose me I have no intention of going black or any other way. Besides I am riding with my girlfriends and I have to leave when they do. I know you're waiting here to take care of my needs when I get home."

My cock was like a rock as she talked about this stranger. The thought of her taking another man was again making me hard as a rock, as it had when she had been with Tim. The idea of a 6 foot 4, 220-pound black man between the legs of my 5 feet five 100-pound sweetheart made me even harder I couldn't believe the thoughts running through my mind. I couldn't help continuing the conversation as I pulled her to me and began kissing her.

"My Lord, a man that big would crush you and If he had a cock to match the rest of him it would probably split you wide open, there's no way you could do that."

"Yes, you're probably right, he probably would crush me. But the idea of a man that big, oh my, and it certainly felt as though he had a cock to go with his size."

At that point we lost it as I began to pump into her over and over, with that vision in my mind and I suspect, in hers as well. As we reached simultaneous orgasms we collapsed and to sleep in each other's arms.

The following Friday afternoon she phoned me. She told me that she was going to have to work late that evening and would be spending the rest of the night at home with the kids and I, because her girlfriends were leaving early for the Burg.

I immediately had a strange feeling in my stomach as I suggested to her, "oh honey, that's too bad, I know you enjoy your girl's night out. When you get off work why don't you just take your own car over and meet them there. I'll slip over to your house after work and feed the kids. Actually, I don't have anything on tonight anyway I may as well look after the kids until you get home."

"Oh, John are you sure, is it really okay. I really would like to go it's been a very rough week and I need a night out."

"Sure, you go ahead and have a good time I know how you enjoy your nights out. We don't have to work Saturday so we can enjoy the whole day at home. Say, that means you could stay at a little later if you would like. Just don't drink too much, I don't want you to get in 'trouble'. Besides I know that your friend Tony would miss you if you didn't make it".

"Oh honey you are so bad, you know I was only teasing you about Tony, I'm not even interested in him. Besides he probably won't be there anyway".

That night I did as I had promised. I fed her girls and played with them until bedtime, and then watched TV for a while. About 2 AM the phone rang. I picked it up, it was Jane. "Honey, I am still over here we are all a little buzzed but the guys have asked us over to one of their apartments for a coffee to make sure we are okay to drive home. Is that okay with you?"

"Not a problem I assured her. I am already in bed waiting for you. Just make sure you wake me up when you come in. You know how I love to see you when you get home."

"Oh, your naughty boy, I'll make sure that I wake you maybe I'll take my panties off and leave them here then you wouldn't have any problem getting to me".

"Oh, don't do that you need to keep your panties on with all those men around you're going to be so horny that you might leek all over the seat of your car on the way home and I wouldn't want that to happen. Besides I want to feel how juicy you are when you do get home. You know how I like you a little sloppy". We hung up and I quickly dozed off to sleep with a humongous hard on from thinking what she might be doing in that apartment."