Jane and Her Prince

Story Info
Jane goes to a secluded lake for some privacy with her Prince.
1.5k words
4.1
15.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers

"It's been a long time since we've been up here." Prince said hanging his head out the window and letting the wind whip through his shoulder length black hair and smiling. "We should do this more often!"

Jane glanced at Prince out from the corner of her eye and shook her head. "We were just here a week ago. I'm sorry that I have a job that requires me to be there five days a week. I'm really really sorry about that."

"It's okay, you keep me fed. You rub my belly. You take me for walks. You're pretty." Prince rambled absently. He was actually watching something off on the horizon that Jane couldn't see.

"You're just saying that so I don't turn this car around and go home." Jane replied. Prince pulled his head in from the wind, folded his hands in his lap and fell silent. "We're not going home Prince, we just got here."

"Good. That would be pretty mean if you did." Prince said leaning back close to the window. He didn't dare quite push his head back out the window but he did enjoy the wind blowing in the window. "Can I do it now?"

"No, not yet, you'll ruin your clothing, the upholstery and someone might see you. You can wait a few more minutes my sweet Prince." Jane replied.

The two were silent for the last ten minutes or so of the drive. Prince was practically vibrating in his chair by the time Jane finally pulled the SUV up near Lake. Prince was already shirtless by the time Jane managed to open her door. "Hurry up!" He pleaded balancing on one foot while he ripped on shoe off without bothering to untie it. Prince lost his balance stumbling backward into the car but managing to kick off his shoes, socks, pants and boxers in a single motion dumping them to the ground.

"Calm down, we've got all day." Jane droned. She was pulling off her own shirt, unlike Prince who tossed his clothing to the ground she was neatly folding her shirt and setting it down. She did the same thing with her shoes and pants leaving just her bra and panties.

"But I want to do it now!" Prince howled running around to her side of the car.

He was only a few feet from tackling her when she threw up her hand, "Stop!" That single word was enough. "Sit."

"I'm not a dog." He spat. He also sat down right at her feet looking up at her.

"Lie down." Prince stretched out on the grass. "Roll over." He rolled onto his back staring up at Jane. "Good boy."

"I am not a dog." Prince growled.

Jane ignored him and squatted down running her fingers up and down his bare belly. "I know you're not a dog." She let her fingers wander a little lower on his anatomy brushing the tips of her fingers against the tip of his cock. "You're a real boy. If I wanted you to be a dog you'd be a dog. Maybe I do want you to be a dog. That was our deal remember?"

"But I'm always a dog! I'm a dog so much I-" She picked up a stick and three it. Without another word or even a thought Prince was on his feet chasing after it and returned a few seconds later with a stick clenched between his teeth and an angry scowl in his eyes. "I know. You're not a dog." She smiled taking the stick from his mouth and ruffled his hair. "That is why we come here though, so you don't have to be a dog all the time."

"Or a cat, or a goldfish!"

"I only made you be a goldfish once!"

"For like a month!" Prince complained pushing his head up towards her hand.

"It was three weeks." Jane replied.

"In a tank. Have you ever been stuck in a tank for three weeks?"

"I can't say that I have, but I've also never been a goldfish before. Besides that wasn't my fault, it was either that or leave you at home while I was away on business and I didn't want to do that." She smiled and started scratching behind his ear.

"Okay I forgive you." He lied. He wasn't sure if he'd forgiven her a long time ago or if he was never going to let her live it down. What he was sure about as his left leg went from still to trembling, from trembling to twitching and from twitching to very nearly stomping the ground was that he'd say what she wanted to hear right now later could wait until later.

"Be still my heart. Well let's get this started. I didn't come all the way out here so you could be something as silly as a doggy. I can make you do that at home. No I think I want something different." She stood up and started walking into the lake. Prince followed right behind her and until the two of them were about waist deep in the water.

"What do you want?" Prince asked rising up to his tip toes while they continued wading out until the water was chest high.

"Dolphin." The word had barely escaped her lips when Prince completed his transformation. He dipped beneath the still waters forcing his snout between her thighs and scooping her onto his back and started swimming through the lake.

Prince didn't need to tell Jane to hold on tight while he raced around the lake careful to keep his distance from any of the fishing boats. Especially once he started leaping into air and diving beneath the water. Jane wrapped her arms around his surprisingly hard smooth body laughing and squealing each time they come up for air. She marveled when spouted water into the air after a deep dive. "Oh my God this is amazing!"

Jane slide from his back and started treading water in front of Prince pressing her lips to his snout, then to his forehead. "You are amazing and you're mine." Prince chattered something in response and swam forward towing her back near the shore. "All my-" Her sentence was cut off mid sentence when something snake like wrapped around her ankle and yanked at her. Then it started working its way slowly up her up her thigh. Jane clasped her arm around Prince. "Something has me!" She screamed.

She wasn't fluent in Cetacean but the meaning of the way he was nodding his head up and down and chittering was unmistakable. It was mirth. "You bastard!" She screamed slapping his flank. "What is that thing?" It felt like a tentacle with a hand on the end. When it started tugging her panties down and out of the way she didn't really need to ask what it was anymore. "Okay, okay." She spread helped the strange appendage peel away her soaked panties. "Try not to drown me okay?"

Prince's prehensile penis wrapped found its way between Jane's spread thighs and pushed into her. She wrapped her legs around his narrow tail, her arms gripped at his dorsal fin. Prince rolled onto his back so she could breathe while his cock snaked inside her.

Jane closed her eyes. She moaned and ground her hips back against the fleshy phallus invading her. Nothing she'd done had prepared her for the thing inside her, it wasn't swollen like dog cock, and it wasn't brutally long like horse cock. Dolphin was something else entirely. It was alive and wriggling inside her. Every time those wriggling, searching tendril found another sensitive spot inside her they massaged it until she couldn't handle it.

Then Prince rose up out of the water and twisted himself around and dove beneath the surface taking his human lover with him. Jane held her breath and clung to Prince. She trusted him with her life and even if she hadn't the world was fading around her. There was a knot growing in her stomach, twisting and churning along with her hips. She drove against him, clawed at his skin. She was getting closer and closer, a burning in her loins that was soon joined by a burning in her lungs.

Jane slapped at his side. She dug her heels into his sides. The world was starting to go blank around her. The world continued fading until the entire world seemed to shrink until her lungs, and that magnificent cock twisting and churning inside her. Jane hardly noticed them picking up speed or the world growing brighter and brighter.

Prince felt Jane's entire body contract, she screamed just before they broke the surface a bubbles rising around them. Jane gasped for air, and kept pulling in hungry lung fulls of air while she came. Prince kept his lover out of the water the whole way back to shore where he returned his human form and carried her to the grass laying her down in it. Without speaking he shifted into a husky and curled up against her keeping her warm against the cool breeze.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers