Jane and the Mimic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

    The latch on my face withdrew as the aftershocks sent a few more ounces of cum inside of me. Something tickled against my cervix and I felt it go tight, sealing the torrent inside of me. As I rode out the last of my high, I realized that the bed no longer glowed. The light wasn't gone, though. I twisted my head down, finding my stomach swollen with literal gallons of cum, glowing blue through my flesh. My mouth hung open as the knot deflated, withdrawing the latch tentacles with apop. A stream of blue seed still shot from each tentacle, launching ropes of the crud across my slime-coated body. A puddle formed around my ass where the bits that had escaped my womb pre-sealing ran from my body.

    "You fucking shithead," I panted. "Ra'ito is going to put you down for this. You can't disobey me like that. I read the pamphlet; pets have to obey their masters."

    The mat retracted and my bed shifted before me. In a moment, the blob towered over me again. After cumming in and on me, the rot had faded, leaving a clean white smile grinning wolfishly at me from a demonic, shadowy face. I propped myself up, sliding back into the corner and wrapping my arms around my heavy, glowing belly. My limbs were weak, my knees shaking from the aftershocks of several intense orgasms. I glared petulantly at the beast.

    "You're right," he rumbled. "And I think you'll make an excellent pet."

12