Jane and Vicki Catfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After everything else they had done in the fight it came down to each woman trying to destroy the other sexually. They were both desperate to win and both getting tired. Their sweaty bodies glistened and I had a great view of the action. Jane was completely shaved whereas Vicki had a landing strip. Jane could have pulled at that hair but they were both beyond that, pulling at each other's lips with one hand while delivering slaps to wherever else they could reach.

When not crying out in pain, between the slaps I could hear them breathing heavily.

They were so evenly matched but eventually one of them had to submit and it was Vicki.

It was 3-1 to Jane and they could have continued, but this time Vicki conceded defeat.

Jane was smug in victory and stood over her beaten foe. She wasn't ready to let Vicki get up and leave. Not because she was hurting, but because of the attempt to steal her man.

Jane sat on Vicki and straddled her stomach, taunting her and slapping her tits. Vicki was broken and had nothing left, she just begged Jane to stop.

Eventually Jane grew bored of humiliating Vicki and came over to me. She grabbed by hand and plunged it between her legs where I was delighted to find she was soaking wet. It seemed that the whole fight had been almost as much of a turn-on for Jane as it had been for me. She commanded me to strip, I willingly obliged and she turned to Vicki who was still on the floor and said, "I'll give you a little show, stay there and watch." Jane had me there on the chair as Vicki looked on with a cradling her aching pussy.

Jane came quickly and rather than waiting for me to finish she jumped off me. I was frustrated not to have finished but Jane had a special treat in store for me. She commanded Vicki to get up and clean my cock with her mouth. I couldn't believe it and almost came at the thought of it, but managed to hold on. Vicki crawled over to me and finished me off, it took all of 30 seconds and she swallowed every drop.

"Great, now lay down," Jane commanded Vicki, "My pussy needs a clean." Jane promptly straddled Vicki's face. Vicki looked horrified but soon started licking away and eventually seemed to start to enjoy herself. After a few minutes, Jane came loudly. She shuddered, rolled off Vicki and lay down.

So far Jane had came twice and me once, Vicki just lay their frustrated but clearly still turned on. "Is it my turn yet," she said, "I'm horny, let him fuck me."

"No way," Jane retorted, "that cock is for winners and you are a loser."

Then Jane looked at me and winked as she spoke to Vicki, "maybe you will win a fuck next time."

12