Jane Is Middle Of Sandwich

Story Info
Threesome with wife and a co-worker.
903 words
4.01
111.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wcf
wcf
27 Followers

This is the 4th of 5 stories that I have written that are true stories of the sexual exteriences my wife and I have had. I have changed the names to protect other involved. See my other stories "Our First time" "Fun in a Crowded Campground" and "Anal Sex Can be Fun" As always your comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

My wife and I had discussed having a threesome a few times. It was always involving another female. We did ask one person, a friend of ours, Mary, but she declined.

One night we had a friend of ours that I work with over for dinner. Bob is divorced. I never knew his wife. He was divorced long before we ever met. Jane decided to cook a duck. We had never had duck before. Bob arrived before dinner was ready and helped us finish the cooking. We started drinking as soon as he arrived. We were all drinking rum and coke or Seagram's and Coke. By the time dinner was over we were all feeling no pain and our talk had become very risqué filled with sexual innuendos

I called Jane into the bedroom and had her put on an outfit we had bought at Fredericks of Hollywood. The top was a sheer purple material with black lace around the arm straps, the bottom and around two holes in the front that were big enough for the whole breast to fit through. Jane had very nice firm 34b breast. The panties were the same material with black lace. There was a round hole in the front. Actually it was to high up to offer any service. The sides were tied with black lace bows.

We came out of the bedroom and Jane sat on Bob's lap with her tits right in his face. She put her hand under one and offered it to him and asked, "Do you like?" Bob took the nipples in his mouth and kissed it and licked it.

Bob then asked, "What happens if I pull one of these?" pointing at the bowes on her panties.

Elizabeth got off his lap and said, "Pull them and see."

Bob pulled and her panties fell to the floor. She turned to let him see her nice firm ass as well as her pussy. She then headed for the bedroom and lay on the bed. Bob went to work on her tits and I began licking her pussy. Jane was moaning and gasping squirming on the bed. After a short while I motioned for Bob to take over the pussy licking. I then moved up and kissed Jane and said, "You have one fantasy you have told me you would like to do sometime." "Want to try it now?" She looked at me with a questioning look on her face and Bob stopped licking pussy to look up. I said, "You told me one time you wanted to be the middle of a sandwich."

She said, "OK!" Bob and I quickly stripped off our clothes as were still fully dressed. I lay on my back and Jane straddled me and impaled herself on my cock and then leaned forward. Fortunately for Jane, Bob's cock is not too wide. We told him there was some Vaseline on the nightstand. He got some and smeared some on Jane's ass and put some on his cock. He slowly eased his way in her ass. He got in without causing Jane any discomfort. I could feel Bob's cock through the thin membranes that separates her pussy and ass. Bob and I were able to set up a good rhythm where one of us would pull out while the other entered. I don't know how many times Jane came. Her juices were leaking out of her around my cock. Her breathing was shallow and ragged and a few times I felt her pussy contract around my cock.

Finally Bob said I'm cumming. He then filled Jane's ass with his cum. I could feel his cock pulsating as he came. I wasn't far behind. A few more upward thrust and I was shooting my cum into her pussy. Bob fell exhausted on top of Jane with me on the bottom. Finally Bob's cock started to go soft and slipped from Jane's ass.

My cock was going soft also. Since we had not put any towels down to protect the sheet I had Jane roll off me and clamp her legs together. I got up picked her up and carried her to the toilet to let all the cum run out from both holes.

While she was draining I gave Bob a washcloth so he could clean himself off and I did the same to myself.

When Jane had finished draining she cleaned herself off walked naked to the bed and fell on the bed and mumbled something about going to sleep.

Bob got dressed and thanked me for a fun night as he left.

The next morning Jane and I could not believe what we had done the night before. Nothing was planned. Just a dinner and some drinks. But the alcohol loosened all inhibitions we had.

While we enjoyed the experience we never tried it again or even talked about doing it again with a man or woman. We are still good friends with Bob and his wife. He remarried a few years after the threesome.

wcf
wcf
27 Followers